GAMERGATE COMEBACK

Zoe Quinn is back accusing people of sexual harrasment. What are the political implications after #metoo and Gamergate?

ign.com/articles/2019/08/28/night-in-the-woods-studio-cuts-ties-with-developer-accused-of-sexual-assault-cancels-game

Attached: zoe-quinn-2.jpg (900x750, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ohadelaide/status/1166232999349956608
youtube.com/watch?v=RBOv-W_aPjg
youtube.com/watch?v=huYZILo5Q0c
oneangrygamer.net/2019/03/kickstarter-projects-85000-ran-out-a-long-time-ago-says-zoe-quinn/80548/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ignoring it and stop caring what the media tries peddling

Oh god not more reruns.

What a stupid cunt.
No idiot will sexually harass her
No idiot will believe her claim.

The jewish media on the other hand......they could use this.

How much has she porked up by 2019?

Who would sexually harass this goblin?

not. she's going for the stubborn feminist cunt look now.

Attached: ZoeQuinnBio.png (576x576, 359K)

"I clicked on this link and immediately recognized the name. This chick has an extremely shady history. Just go on youtube and do a quick search for Zoe Quinn and see all the insanity it pulls up. There are many videos but so far my favorite has nothing to do with her recent allegations depicted in this article, but a video showcasing her last failed kickstarter for an erotic game. Apparently her goal was roughly 70,000 and she received roughly 85,000. Still no game. She also seems to have had many industry veterans backing her and everything was supposedly planned out and going well. Still no game. Her kickstarter page has many asking for an update and others asking for a refund, and rightfully so. Also, one of the people called out in this video for promoting this failed game is Matt Kim, the very person responsible for this article lol. I'd post the link but it will get flagged. So, if you are curious, go to youtube and look up a video by Sophia Narwitz
Published on Jul 27, 2019 with the title "Quinnspiracy: A Failed Kickstarter Game and the Incestuous Journalism Surrounding It". There are many others too all bashing her credibility. I just liked this one because of the research involved and the fact that it specifically calls out the author of this article lol. I fail to see how anyone could take this chick seriously. I also find it hard to believe even the most desperate of developers would want to rape her. She's no supermodel, and in her own words, "a fu*king train wreck"."
-- cloud lockheart

Being "attacked" was the best thing that ever happened her. She's gotten fame and fortune off of being a "victim", propped up by an entire media machine. No one would even remember or care who she or her shitty game were otherwise

Easy target.

Attached: 1260118059-00.jpg (250x311, 15K)

>Quinn’s Tweets were written in response to another sexual assault accusation by indie game developer Nathalie Lawhead. Lawhead accused The Elder Scrolls composer Jeremy Soule of raping her in a personal blog post Lawhead published earlier this week. A third accusation came out against Gears of War 4 developer Luc Shelton of Splash Damage.

(((COINCIDENCE)))

Attached: blob_nbbr.png (960x540, 787K)

Attached: EC6GNG-XoAA1ktU.jpg (270x360, 26K)

Attached: oyvey.jpg (240x317, 17K)

Since we're on the topic of Alec Holowka and other game devs who are sexual assaulters, Luc Shelton of Splash Damage assaulted me and gaslit me and at least one other woman two years ago and plenty (former) mutuals told me to stay quiet about it but I won't ever shut up anymore.

twitter.com/ohadelaide/status/1166232999349956608

Attached: 692378.jpg (460x460, 25K)

STOP ASSUMING IT'S GENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: b49.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Genetic dumpster fire

I was thinking the same too.

Who would be utterly stupid enough to stick their dick in this demon after GamerGate?

Also this is a Jewish psyop that happened in virtually every prominent industry. Happened in media, comedy, music, all of them. We only recognize GamerGate since it was so prominent and publicized. But evil demonic Marxist cunts like this destroyed virtually every industry people liked around the same time.

Maybe the final straw before the serpent loses all of her heads?

In the last 2 years she:
- Started a kickstarter campaign for some game, collected 85,000 usd and never delivered anything besides a few vids of how cool it will be. She didn't post an update since a year.
- Ws going to write comic books stories for Marvell (what a surprise) but I think it only make it to 1 or 2 issues. Since then it became very silent about that too.

pic related: I think she also gained some weight recently

Attached: ZoeQuinn2.jpg.png (667x1000, 989K)

You have no idea how cucked "feminist men" are.

Attached: Another SJW bites the dust.jpg (588x432, 91K)

Eh.
I'd still do her.

Attached: BAS_CONCERN.png (1194x1154, 885K)

>this again
Please God no, I'm getting flashbacks.

Attached: ssc.png (900x900, 1.57M)

They are the main problem user
They do anything to score points thinking they will get some pussy by siding with those feminists

Attached: 1498236313313.jpg (768x517, 70K)

Why is it always the unfuckable lardasses who accuse others of sexual harassment? Good God the delusion on that mongloid

she looks like a young Bill Gates in drag

My integers are inscrutable, verify them.

May this thott be patrolled.

Who would even sexually harass this fucking landbeast? What does she weigh, about 330? Fuck outta here, you sow.

that pic is disgusting. her corn kernel teeth and the dirt under her nails and the degeneracy of taking a nude. Imagine the smell. Im literally gagging. Thank you God for the discernment not to be pulled into the depravity of this world.

How do we make culture great again?

>Burns her fanbase bigtime
>Runs out of money
>False rape accusations begin again
VIDEO GAMES

Attached: culter 4lyfe.jpg (640x479, 58K)

you can try denying it but this timeline only exists because of this woman

lol. thats pretty close.

>gamergates back, give me attention pls!!!!!!
go fuck yourself
if you complain about this shit but dont support indie developers or better yet are actually in the process of developing games to spite these cunts then you're part of the problem

>being dumb enough in Anno Domini Two Thousand and Nineteen to go within a mile of Zoe Quinn
I shiggy diggy doopity doo

Attached: 1547553694140.jpg (700x362, 60K)

not being complicit. Letting your actions align with your beliefs. Choosing not to settle.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBOv-W_aPjg

Not Jeremy! Thread theme.

You don't, unless there is a purge or the system collapses.

The larger problem is that these people are parasites feeding on a dying and decaying system. If everything was working, people were having families, people were making good living, these parasites wouldn't have a voice. But since everything is fucked right now, the Jews use they parasites to further cement their hold over these industries.

This why all of a sudden these toxic feminist cunts seemed to attack all of these prominent industries all at once and the kikes gave them legitimacy.

>we take such ALLEGATIONS seriously
So whoever makes the allegation, they're treating it seriously and immediately firing the accused. There's no "innocent until proven guilty" anymore.

I do find it ironic that she plays up the "discordian witch' trope, when she was effectively the golden apple to the left's wedding on mount olympus.

Attached: Eris 058.jpg (440x500, 124K)

FAT
A
T

Did anybody tell Sargon?

Attached: 1534567475597.jpg (447x600, 414K)

In 2019 believing and supporting these gets virtue signaling points.

Attached: 4861160911.png (690x870, 269K)

T W O
P O I N T
O H

Attached: mfw milkshakes.jpg (1000x541, 108K)

>folks
>y'all
Its like linguistic blackface lmao

>3 rapid fire accusations happen in gaming less than 24 hours after ProJared's video.
The feminist mob know they are losing control and kneejerked.
There is open speculation that it is all bullshit and not many people are listening to them this time. They've poisoned their own well and having just 1 play in their playbook has gotten rote.
3 accusations, all from over a decade ago, all being announced within 24 hours of each other. All after Jared's video. A smart man would look at all of that with suspicion.

needs moar monies for dem programs
sage cos this and that other one need to fade away into history like gamergate.

Just ignore all the literal whos

Attached: iGqp2jA.png (643x407, 99K)

Stop giving these retards attention

Thats why like a third of men now request not to be alone with a woman in an office.

Is it a tranny, or does it just look like one to dog whistle their support?

Attached: bobby.png (742x570, 725K)

>and what the implications
She ran out of money and needs more from betas and women who don't even play vidya.

*chuckles* We are entering the final stages of our plan. Soon enough GamerGate 2.0 will start. Who's laughing now, Jimbo?

Attached: 1515634932709.jpg (618x412, 253K)

How butthurt do you think he'd be if it was Zoe that got Trump to tweet about GG?

Shes going broke and needs to drum up some attention. Someone post her pathetic ass nudes

>night in the woods was made by somebody retarded enough to be within dick to dick range of zoe quinn
thank god i torrented it

She's in her fucking 40s by now what is she doing pretending anyone wants a piece of that

God damn that fat bitch should be thrilled to be sexually anything by another human.

She's 32, but looks much older.

Attached: giphy.gif (365x274, 1.53M)

Man, what a terrible world we live in where this hot-pink dump truck gets harassed by men everywhere she goes.

Attached: 867ey.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Savage

>blog post
Why not call the police?

Why do these men never sue these bitches for libel?

Well seems like they are importng some fresh salt as well

the fact she's a B cup at most yet looks like a D+ while wearing a bra is enough proof that she's a lying whore and should have all her accusations immediately dismissed.

This is a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=huYZILo5Q0c

Why so many gamer thots have feminist hair and liberal glasses?

Attached: erin-250x270.jpg (250x270, 21K)

imagine all the herpes blisters and genital warts she has

be more Chad

>Zoe Quinn is back accusing people of sexual harrasment.
She was more believable when she was less unfuckable.

What's with the swastika? Is she deep cover?

Because all of them are beckys that are salty about having to resort to beta males because chad wont even pump and dump them, least of all lavish them with the attention their crippled egos cobstantly require

Lol nerds and gamers let these women in and now they are rotting from the inside hahaha I love it. I love how nobody gave a shit before until gamergate and now every little shit with a console is going full 1488.

Attached: images (1).jpg (204x247, 5K)

there's a 12+ year difference between that photo and her today, but it's sure as shit that you can't read

Who'd go for such an ugly cow?

>top 10 anime betrayals

She has a nice pussy...other than that no. Would not bang/10

I like how his colleagues instantly throw him under the bus.

Attached: EDE5GTuW4AIPL56.png (674x349, 35K)

with all that body mutilation, there's been 9001 cocks in her. no thanks

fake news

Attached: rape in 2020.gif (500x450, 270K)

Implying anyone would sexually harass "her"

they are their main source of power

I have fucked enough women like this to know that it’s boring and usually brings trouble.

imagine if she was remotely attractive. . . imagine she had nice tits, , , might've changed the world, that one.

Attached: 6f75716fd755107559b948bee3804002f6c5617482c2f5d6ba0b38592a163ba5.png (726x720, 72K)

Video games culture is eminently punchable.

They remind me of clove smoking goths sitting around trying to be edgy, I can hear their over loud, halting performances now.

In 2 years their will be 0 women in any successful gaming development team

You said best man.

Attached: c149-fleshlight-male-masturbator-sleeve.jpg (769x1000, 84K)

Quinn claimed: “He'd jam his fingers inside me and walk me around the house by them when I told him it hurt.”

>Chad Vee, sargon, Kraut and bunty better then ever and still not banned
>Virgin Metokur/Jimbo banned off of all platforms, even that shitty lemon mining website (dlive) and forced to use bitchue

Gross fucking nudes, he's not good for anything so of course he must keep lying

nice. will do when wife gets home

My dick tells me I want to hatefuck her, but my brain remembers her nudes.

My sister quit gaming because its so full of disgusting weasely betas that have no spine and will backstab you on any opportunity ever. Its no surprise the women there are manipulative feminists, they fit the “men“.

>gaming journalists indirectly touched their cocks together through this sloppy gateway

fuken disturbing, user
run like hell

in March she admitted the kickstarter money is long gone. the media that helped her shill the kickstarter, also her friends, has never called her out on it
oneangrygamer.net/2019/03/kickstarter-projects-85000-ran-out-a-long-time-ago-says-zoe-quinn/80548/

Attached: Chelsea Van Valkenburg.jpg (610x726, 88K)

He was their sole programmer. They can't do shit without him. That's why they cancelling next project.