I'm An Ethno Nationalist And I Hide It

Hey Jow Forums

Me: I'm European. Live in Los Angeles. Male. Semi Chad. 40

I've dated all type of women and had all sorts of friends. I've dated Black women, Latino women. I've cared for some also. I even currently almost had sex with a Black woman. I get hit on, flirted with, approached by women of all races. I also have buddies who are not European.

But.....inside....I hide the fact that I believe race mixing is wrong and that America should be, or should have been, a majority WHITE nation. My Liberal friends have no idea how deep it goes. They have no clue I would deport every single Illegal, no exceptions, even Dreamers, even people that have been here 30 years.

I'm mostly attracted to EUROPEAN women. But I almost fucked a Black woman recently and I cringe when I see race mixing going on. I'm attracted to Latina women that are in my circle, but into Black women MORE.

My Liberal friends have no idea that I wish this were a 90% White nation and how deep it goes. They think at best I'm some CivNat Libertarian, and that I'm "cool". Tell me how fucked my life is Jow Forums

Attached: 5261ce84b48ebca60d20cb02c70358c6.png (500x667, 532K)

Also;

I listen to podcasts by Jared Taylor, read Siege by James Mason, and agree with Richard Spencer on many things.

You're a faggot.

Have European children. Raise them up right. Get away from degenerate big costal cities.

Agreed. OP is a faggot again.

Attached: 2FE5BA92-4EEB-4A0C-BD48-6041D3C5E519.jpg (888x482, 88K)

You are not a WN you fucking tard.

But...I am. In my head.

What are you doing to get an ethnostate?
Nothing?
OP is a faggot once again, folks

Attached: EDD374EC-603D-4199-A63F-0CEBD8B4C75E.jpg (4032x3024, 844K)

Yikes

Attached: 42B31C11-7404-44EA-A484-C262C99A3D98.jpg (500x272, 11K)

>Wannabe WN
>Fucks nigs and spics
You get the rope too.

Read the OP

consider stopping being a faggot

>"I'm an ethnonationalist"
>Ive dated and fucked non-whites
>I want America to be ONLY 90% white

No, you're not an ethnonationalist

Stop and come help. Fucking do something about it if you believe in it.

Attached: touch up enough gadsden don't tread black eyes.png (5552x3720, 724K)

OP check out all your allies on this toxic site who hate you and want to kill you because you are not 100% aligned with you. That's fascism, it robs you of your penchant for poking Latinas and black chick's even though that has no effect on them. Don't let yourself get cucked by Nazis and turned into a far right NPC. Be you dawg.

I’m similar. That being said, I don’t go for blacks or full on spics. That’s way too out there. I also avoid anything more than casual friendships with non-whites. You don’t need to go as far as you are going to maintain cover. Just obscure your positions, adopt a more normie approved facade (I always say ‘Moderate Libertarian’), and be mum where you need to be.

Don’t go for anything more than flings with race mixing. Focus on getting a white chick long term and having kids. The exotic is an understandable temptation, but one you need not throw your genes away for.

This. This is where I'm at. But I struggle with some shit.

But oh god watch out if you don't like homos or race mixing, the hammer and sickle autists will burn your house down

"Allies"

>Cuckspeak

Attached: 1534653660011.jpg (710x473, 160K)

I live in San Diego and I get you user
Ya you could start throwing roman salutes all day but you would only be sabotaging your livlihood
I prefer European women as well but I wont deny that hearing a mexican woman squak in her mongrel tounge while Im hitting it makes me feel like Cortez

You're the autist here. Who the fuck cares what two consenting adults do with their bodies in private? I know, faggots like you who hate everything to cope with your utter failure to build the life for yourself that you could probably have if you didn't blame everything on jews. Literally worm men like you on this shit board will say shit like "all I wanted was a white family, but the jews took it away from me. I guess now I have to support terrorists and want to genocide jews and blacks" look around you, retard. There are happy white families all over the fucking place. And the fathers of those families didn't create that life for themselves by wallowing in their own failure. Pathetic. Kill yourself.

Attached: p46l9lpjuqc31.png (721x755, 885K)

And the fact that most the White women I meet are fucking drug addicts or mental patients, or some fucking shitlib screecher, doesn't help.

Some of the most based chicks I've met are Black. But I'm not really attracted to them anymore. But if I happen to meet ONE Black woman I am attracted to, I'm really attracted.

I got over my Latina phase. And I'm not into Asians. So there's that.

I'm a Pan Asianist, Pan Mongolist, Turanist, Eugenicist, Fascist, and a Militarist but I do not hide it.