"WOW COMEY IS TOTALLY GOING DOWN. WE GOT EM FOLKS. TRUST THE PLAN! FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BALL...

"WOW COMEY IS TOTALLY GOING DOWN. WE GOT EM FOLKS. TRUST THE PLAN! FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BALL. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS? WE LOVE ISRAEL, DON'T WE FOLKS? TRUST SESSIONS. TRUST BARR. WHERE WE GO ONE! MAGA PATRIOTS!"

>MEANWHILE NOTHING HAPPENS

Attached: comey-obama-administration-let-trump-in-dark-goodwin.jpg (618x410, 52K)

Nothing ever happens.

Q's tragic flaw. He and or they should've known. Only a fool would take what's posted here as fact.

>he still pays taxes
>he votes
lmao. this country is full of retarded goyims who deserve to be abused.

Wow it's literally nothing

Should we stop listening to magatards?

The Qtards will not be phased by this because anyone stupid enough to stick with Q after the last election and the series of fake "booms" this year has to have the brain power of a telephone pole.
Qtards will begin to fall away in a few months, at the 2-year anniversary, however, when they realize how incredibly fake all of the early Q posts were.
Like, you'd have to have an IQ of 70 to take Q seriously after NONE OF THAT SHIT HAPPENED after 2 years.

DRAIN THE SWAMP WITH A NANO MOLECULE

yOU NEed to tRUST tHE pLAN. yOU JUST dON'T hAVE eNOUGH fAITH. yOU'RE a tRANNY sHAREBLUe sHILL!!

Qtardism= Russiagate for magatard boomers

MAGA is dead we are KAG now

Attached: 1550292471101.jpg (582x491, 42K)

I'm firmly convinced Qanon was just some guy with a special talent for shitposting, who got a lucky post and then things got *way* out of hand.

How many doomsayer posters have we had here over the years? Dozens at least.
Qanon got lucky at the right time and things went apeshit and now some randoms in the intelligence community are reading his posts for secret meanings and codes when he was probably trying out his posts while taking fat shits.

Attached: 1512035761719.jpg (480x640, 38K)

What?

wait.. hes not going to get charged? I just waited a fucking year
and hes not going to get charged?
What the fuck? why not? what the fuck is happening?

This is a joke right?

"THE SYSTEM WORKS! MARK LEVIN ON FOX NEWS TOLD ME SO!"

read pages 60 and 61.
he's fucked.

Still waiting for that swamp draining.

I'm thinking so

>Barr destroys the Mueller report
>Epstein dies in prison
>Faggot online posts retarded shit

Attached: 1549041340197.png (339x296, 55K)

I love this. this is glorious

Oh.......okay........keep me posted

I don't get it, what is it you love?

I love clown world, and your reaction to it. there's no hope and it's hilarious!!

I guess Barr got tired of his “4 to 6 weeks” shtick.