COOK APPLE SOLD HIS APPLES

FUCKING SELL EVERYTHING

This is the sign of all signs

>marketwatch.com/articles/apple-ceo-tim-cook-sells-apple-stock-51567009228

>Cook sold 265,160 Apple shares (ticker: AAPL) on Aug. 26 for a total of $54.7 million, an average price of $206.17 per share. He sold stock after acquiring 560,000 Apple shares on Aug. 24 through restricted stock units that vested. Apple withheld 294,840 shares to satisfy tax-withholding requirements for the vesting of the restricted stock units.

Attached: undefined[1].jpg (660x495, 49K)

Wrong board, jude.

I wish nothing but poverty on whites. Us blacks need our own economic sector separate from those who manage their coffers so poorly.

No no no....economics, politics they're related...retard....

It's because of the cheese grater.

Attached: 1560040226075.png (900x1200, 1.3M)

Blacks have low IQs

>IQs
Intelligence isn't measurable by any metric. But continue spreading lies. You whites are good at that.

b8 but we all know letting blacks run fuck all will result in Zimbabwe 2.0 boogaloo. Nigger.

Attached: 3B079013-F1DE-4738-9DFC-E0D188D7D870.jpg (400x400, 27K)

See, more lies! The truth is, blacks have always been prosperous pre-integration. Whites are simply too envious and violent.

All of us Jews are buying gold like there is no tomorrow...

They are probably all just moving to New Zealand to start the NWO sjw utopia. These people are heavens gate 2.0

what is political economy

I see how well it went in Africa, you expell whites you starve, you try to colonize America you build the shithole that is Haiti, killing all whites on top of that and becoming a permanent shithole, you try to colonize Africa yourselves, Liberia ends up just like any other shithole. You are a disgrace to this planet.

he sold half of stuff that he bought 5 days ago? what the fuck does that even mean?

pump and dump on your face

>2019
>buying a mac
why do people do this to themselves?

Guess he wants to buy one.

Cashing in on vested options. Do none of you have real jobs?

hello jew

>Trump says American businesses in China(like apple) need to come back to the US otherwise face tariffs
>Apple CEO sells his stock
Apple is too buddy buddy with China now so they won't move back to the US which means their profit will drop massively and so will their stock price. Looks like Cook is getting out before that happens. Apple probably believes they can wait it out until 2020 in hopes of a democrat winning. Its a gamble that will cost alot of money in the short term, and even more in the long term if Trump wins in 2020.

much nicer UX than Windoze and basically BSD under the hood. that said. i am still running with a 2009 mac laptop that can be upgraded because shit like batteries aren't glued to the chassis.

Go to africa

>a welder would have a reason to know what a vested option means
amazing arrogance desu

There's honestly no excuse for using a mac except its popular.

The U.I is genuinely impossible to use and harder to find things in than windows by far.

fair enough. i'm a high school dropout that lucked out in the tech industry.

you have to be joking.

He's right you know. Wozniak was the only good part of Apple and if you actually cared you'd be running Linux or TempleOS faggot

Woz is my hero and Gnome sucks.

JUDEN

I agree, lets call it Zimbabwe.

retarden

lol nice cope faggot

because windows sucks horse dick and nobody uses linux unfortunately

Naturally these pleb normies ain't ever vested a day in their life.

Even better than options though, at the board / c-suite level you are straight up vesting shares.

Options are the contract which gives the holder the right to buy shares at a particular price, often preferential to the retail price. Employees get compensated in these contracts over their employment period but many of them (even in Silicon Valley) don't realize if you leave the company before exercising your options, they "boomerang" back to the company.

Cook and Apple / any corporation board members are being paid in straight up restricted stock units. That is, a contract that converts to common stock when certain conditions are met, like a vesting period.

The real story behind this that only boss niggas will know is that since the vesting period just popped this nigga is going to pay short-term capital gains tax rate, which means he thinks this is the highest it will be in the next year. Because he will pay $20.24+ million to Uncle Sam for being allowed to cash out his shares, if he held it for a year, he could make millions.

All of Apple's tech is made in China, and their prices are going to be exorbitant. He has inside knowledge that we are going to sit on their economy perpetually as a national security policy.

> Intelligence isn't measurable by any metric

Much science, many research.

he gets stock as part of his remuneration package, but he gets control of it X amount of time after it is allocated to him. half of stock awards are kept either by the company or the brokerage to pay the tax. he sold the rest. he had a decade worth of apple stock allocations, so he probably just wants the cash to invest elsewhere or to give to charity to build his brand as a philanthropist. this is only news if it is out of the ordinary. he has to report all stock buy/sells because he is on the board of apple, and everyone wants to read into such news to jew people out of money.