Why won't white men stop exercising?

Why won't white men stop exercising?

Attached: 1566976715785.png (480x782, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.deseretnews.com/article/865585621/Polynesians-target-diabetes-crisis.amp.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only lift 2 hours per week and I'm jacked.

I just need to watch what I eat

studies... the daily mail..... I can smell the bullshit from here

What's your diet? Also I don't believe you. You can't do that in 2 hours a week even with steroids.

No it’s true, your heart muscle can get so big that it no longer pumps, causing pretty rapid death

>especially white men

the cucking is real

My diet is about 90% carnivore. Typical day is 6 eggs, two ribeye steaks, walnuts and protein shake. My suit size is 47 chest, 32 waist. Fuck carbs, except sometimes on one cheat meal per week.

Just be dumb fat happy cattle, goy.

I mean if you dont add any statistics on how many people that spend over 7.5 hours a week in the gym also take steroids and growth hormone you can just toss this in the trash

Don't workout, goy. Strong bodies and minds are for the weak. Just read this (((article))) and you'll see

Attached: 25e.gif (680x392, 125K)

i /lift/ two 50 minute workouts a day plus i work a trade that requires heavy lifting everday, thats over 11.5 hours a week,not even counting my 8-14 hours per day of work 5-7 days a week.

POL HELP AM I GONNA BE OKAYYY????

The ironic thing is white people are suppose to be the heaviest race.(A white person that has a bmi of 25 is just as likely to get diabetes as an Asian with a BMI of 18. Everyone else is in the middle. Also black peoples have shitty hearts.

>what can we say to white people to stop them from becoming strong?
>let's tell them that working out can kill you faster

Redpill me on doing cardio and lifting at the same time

Goyim STOP getting BUFFED.

We need you weak so we can control you.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I'm sure it has nothing to do with a subconscious existential doom from their impending extinction, lack of healthy, homogenous community and purpose.

Attached: 1566822521394.jpg (448x550, 37K)

Army training

>I'M JACKED SO THAT IF THE JEWS TSKE OVER I-
>but American congress is already totally -
>SHOO SHOO CIA GLOW NIGGER LA LA LA I MUST EAT ALL THE EGGS

>based Schizo kike poster

Attached: 1520029390280.jpg (666x1024, 74K)

Don't drink pre-workout powders.

>race is only a social construct, goy
>sex is only a social construct, too
>we're all the same
Except WHITE MALES, they are the WORST.

Pussy

Attached: giphy (3).gif (480x366, 869K)

I bet you can't get through the workday without your 2pm coffee either.

>2pm
I work graveyard I drink coffee around the clock.

Wb Polynesians, they’re pretty big?

sneed

i'm kinda the same. some people are just like that, it's called genetics.

You can literally not workout and still be jacked if you’re taking steroids, retard

thats like 2000 calories you lying retard

It's a LOT of walnuts

This is the Jewest post I've ever seen.
>"S-Stop exercising white men!"

Please.

There fucked.
google.com/amp/s/www.deseretnews.com/article/865585621/Polynesians-target-diabetes-crisis.amp.

Attached: 0F1026E5-581B-4EE9-96C7-A295E1CA8D93.jpg (1125x1674, 670K)

This. I took some from a friend of mine once, and came to regret it dearly, as I was basically driven temporarily insane.

Kek

I notice that too. Might as well have snorted coke.

Why they try so hard to turn us to fluff? I mean really. It's pretty fuckin evident they don't want white men fit to carry on the next generation. Ffs why is anyone still reading this garbage

>someones heart getting so big hat it causes failure
this does not happen due to exercise, and you know it.
Show me one time where a death has been linked to exercise, WHILE ALSO BEING NATURAL AND DRUG FREE.
You cant.
>t. Jow Forums
body weight and 1RMs pls. youre probably a twink, or a "powerlifter".
this user knows
>driven temporarily insane
Using caffeine tablets (or coffee), theanine, and l-citrulline will do the best for you, as well as being the cheapest.

I took it once before rowing practice. On the drive home I got heart palpitations and light headedness and had to pull over. I overworked myself and probably injured my heart. People take it to overwork their skeletal muscles without understanding that the heart muscle does not adapt the same way.

post body fag.

this. (((they))) want you to be weak.

Attached: 1566827321883.jpg (936x1080, 59K)

it's called adolescence

>90% carnivore
Dude, your anus will get cancerous, you need some fibre.

You get all itchy and feel like you can go forever but your body is telling you that you can’t. It’s stupid shit.

Then post your body fag. You’re like those obese people that say they workout and only eat 2000 calories a day but can’t lose weight.

Ermmm ok then...

Most based post in the entirety of Jow Forums I've ever seen. Except the protein shake. Lay of that jew powder shit user.
All these carb + roiding idiots are going to have completely fucked joints before 40 if not before 30.

I concur with however. It's time for you to post a body picture.

Stop making yourself look irresistible to white women goy. We need over weight and unattractive so white women will race mix.

Attached: 1400952938418.jpg (300x300, 21K)

your heart is an organ, not a muscle, you braindead faggot.

>Exercising 7.5 hrs a week increased risk heart disease by 100%.
>Not exercising at all increases your risk of heart disease by significantly more.

Most likely this is a Fatty feminist publishing a story with the intent being "you're unhealthy at any size, so might as well be fat."

Attached: 1414964061587.gif (263x228, 1005K)

>oy vey
this picture is so quitessentially jewish, it's mindblowing to see so much jewry in one image

>You can't do that in 2 hours a week even with steroids.
3x 40 min per week is 2 hours. That's more than enough ot get results. If you aren' getting results with that amount, you are doing something very wrong. Stop masturbating for starters.

The heart doesn't stop being predominantly muscle tissue just because it is an rogan.

too much exercise can cause holocaust

Attached: 1564430721877.png (495x565, 165K)

I mean it goes without saying that "too much" would do it. As "too much" of just about anything will kill you.

>It takes a higher BMI for whites to equal the low rankings of non-whites
so nature is forcing us to get Jow Forums on super-human levels to be at peak-performance?

holy shit your a retard

I have hypertension already,
What am I going to get, double heart disease?

post body

hypertension is beautiful you shouldn't be ashamed by it, stop body shaming

Oy vey white people, stop getting strong and just drink some Onions® already!

agreed
based. Same here, except for protein shake. Get off the supplement jew. I'm much more ripped now that I dropped them from my life forever.

t. Vascubrah (i forgot how to use my tripcode)

am I jacked?? I exercise very hard

Attached: ubermench.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

He cute thiccboi

Okay, let's focus on the obvious questions:

1] Which exercises exactly? Only lifting? Only cardio? Both? What ratios are we talking about here?
2] Link the fucking study.
3] What kind of dogshit food were the people involved in the study eating? You can engage in frequent fitness and still eat like a retarded shitbrain and i'm talking sugars, carbs.

4] If we put the age test to the extreme, and we are talking people who lifted over 30 hours a week, the top lifters and strongmen in history, then relative to that the 7 hour mark is healthy as healthy can get:
Naim Süleymanoğlu - Died at 50
Yuri Vardanyan - Died at 62
Vasily Alekseyev - Died at 69
Charles Vinci - Died at 85
Paul Anderson - Died at 61
Bruce Wilhelm - Alive at 74
Don Reinhoudt - Alive at 74
Bill Kazmaier - Alive and still healthy at 64
Jon Cole - Died at 69
Richard Bachtell - Died at 84
Fernando Báez - Alive at 78
Isaac Berger - Alive at 82
Sam Bigler - Alive at 72
James Bradford - Died at 84

These are all old-timers who lifted well over 150kg of weight all the time, and lifted over 30 hours a week and then some.
Those are pretty fucking good ages for such extreme excess.

yeah, i would love to see walking pig like that irl. unbelievable what human body can withstand. this guy is completly disabled.

No exercise at all just sit in front of your talmudvision and consume onions and corn products.

fibre only "required" on a high carb diet, to help flush out that poison from your gut.

Who the fuck exercises nearly 8 hours a week?

A lot of people? That's 1 hour per day...

>7.5 hours a week
so cut down on masturbation is what i got from that

I used to exercise 24 hours a week, it's just so much fucking fun dude

American education

lifting is for fags

Attached: 1555191481181.jpg (939x768, 106K)

Whatcha doin rabbi?

I never exercise so I'll believe this article, even if deep down I know it's some obvious kikery.

Although you're probably not "jacked", this is actually enough lifting to keep your muscle mass well above average if you do a lot of compound lifts for a full body workout. If you lift hard enough full muscle recovery can take close to a week.
Not enough cardio though, you need more of that.

Heart disease is sugar / carbs related.
7.5 hours a week is quite a lot. These people have to be mainlining energy drinks.
I can't do more than about half that without getting injured these days.

Some people can skip physical activity altogether and still be in good shape, because of good genetics.
Always made me mad, like skinny guys always need to bust their asses to gain even minuscule amount of weight and the jocks just have it without any effort.

Your heart is mainly a muscle.

what's the difference between organ and muscle?

6 eggs is already 100G's of Protein though.

>After almost two years of being a little bitch over my ex (together eight years) I finally started to get my shit together
>No more bullshit, I had to go back to the gym
>Started severely cutting out all the bullshit in my life, used to order pizza twice a week and drink like three or four cans of soda a day
>Since I've bought a house since then I turned the room I used to use for storage into a workout room, bought some weights, a bike, etc
>The first month of cutting out candy and soda was miserable, then it got better
>Drink nothing but water, milk, and protein shakes
>Every morning I have eggs
>I eat steak almost every night since I can get it stupid fucking cheap (based Indiana wins again, we have the cows fuckers)
>Use the protein powder mixed with water instead of milk as a poor man's slimfast
>Over the three months of summer between school semesters (college student) I dropped almost 100 pounds (down to 207)
>People at work comment on the visible change in muscle mass
>Started wearing more tank tops like a dick, but people tell me my arms look good enough I can pull it off
>The gym is in my house so I have no bullshit excuses about not having time because of full-time work/school
>Shaved my Metal Slug POW beard and hair I've been growing for the last two years

Make fun of me for making this s.o.y. comparison but multiple people have told me I look like Chris Evans or whoever played Captain America in the Marvel movies so I'm fucking doing SOMETHING right

>tfw you start seeing the Chad-chin after months of working out

Attached: 1456696761169.jpg (604x694, 36K)

Stronglifts 5x5 if you're a beginner. 3 x 35 minutes per week. You can even cram in chin ups, pull ups, sit ups and press ups into your rest periods since it's 90 seconds between each set.

>Thinking being jacked as shit and not being able to touch your toes,run a mile or lift yourself up on an edge is strong.
Now I don't want to discourage workouts by any means but I know so many Gymcels that I consider them sub-human.
Yup checks out.

>What's your diet? Also I don't believe you. You can't do that in 2 hours a week even with steroids.
Yeah, you can. Are you talking perfectly cut gym muscles, or bulk? If it's pure bulk/strength, you'd be shocked at how little time it takes. Pick up the heaviest shit you can 3-5 reps. Do that 2-3 times. That's it. Just do it every day, like a religion. In 3 months you'll be stunned at the result. Then, do more add to it. Every day. Consistent. 6 mos time, you'll be twice as big as you are now. The weight will get heavier. The reps will increase a bit. More sets. I work out 20 mins a day with weights and I'll throw your ass through a brick wall. Low reps. Super heavy. No carbs. Meats and veggies. Eat all you want. Drink water.

Bait

Ones a muscle the other is an organ duh

You're a big guy.

This is absolute bullshit lies

Easily this. The older you are the worse the post workout soreness is, but just get through that and do this. Don’t hurt yourself going full Arnold your first day. Learn technique and enjoy the results.

Journalism is a joke. Honk Honk.

Attached: 15225915081527967925.jpg (4000x4000, 2.57M)

Attached: gym_is_racist.jpg (962x1200, 155K)

What does verified even mean? I thought it was just like they prove they're the person they claim to be

for you

I have personal experience of this.
I ended up hospitalised with insanely high blood pressure (230/150 highest recorded).
They did an echo of my heart and the heart walls and the septum between the chambers looked like sirloin steaks. They're supposed to be thin and lean, but my my heart was double the thickness all over.
It happened due to too much lifting. Too high BP consistently will do that.

Could this be related to the ridiculous amount of PWO meme energy shit all the faggots that work out that much take?

Fucking hell - from the thumbnail, I thought that the black thing to his left was his nipple sticking up in the air.

How can an hour of exercise a day be bad for you? Everything I’ve read says the opposite, a sedentary life will lead to a shorter life.