Tulsi should run a livestream during the next debate where she hosts and utterly destroys all the other candidates in...

Tulsi should run a livestream during the next debate where she hosts and utterly destroys all the other candidates in real time. She won't have to play by cnns or the dnc's rules and would probably dominate in that arena.

What does user think?

Attached: Tulsi-gabbard-promoted-major.jpg (420x420, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-tulsi-gabbard-the-pro-assad-iraq-war-vet-critical-of-israel-loved-by-adelson-evangelicals-1.6831029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think this would be great. She needs to promote it HARD in the weeks leading up to the debate.

Im voting for Trump out of spite now. Fuck the crooked DNC

She should but it still won't matter.
They've decided "not Tulsi".
She should just go Republican or independent.
And tell her supporters to vote Trump.

Bernie-Can-Still-Win-tier cope

If she shows her tits I'll vote for her.

What's her status on zionism?

Against it but bound by dnc rules to support it.

So she's no different from Obama?

No obama supported it, she dosen't.

Source of I don't believe you. She's still too much of a pussy to make a strong statement which tells me she's just pretending not to be just another zionist puppet.

pol doesnt thimk

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-tulsi-gabbard-the-pro-assad-iraq-war-vet-critical-of-israel-loved-by-adelson-evangelicals-1.6831029

I'd watch it.

styxenhexenhammer666 said that and it sounds like a good idea. i don't think 2 party system will survive and she can gain traction for next 2 decades while further fracturing the party

You can't name a candidate better than her.

That doesn't mean anything. It means they're all worthless, including Tulsi. She doesn't want to or is too scared to speak strongly against zionist fuckery then she isn't worth listening to.
In any case elections are a sham since votes are counted by private machines with closed source and unaudited software.

But she is the best. And you can't name a single candidate better than her.

>b-but she's the best
Fuck off dipshit. The best out there isn't good enough and the voting system doesn't actually count the real votes.

Attached: Wojak.png (210x240, 6K)

It's America buddy, none of the choices are good. I've noticed that people shitting on Tulsi can NEVER name a better alternative. So I'm exposing you.

inb4 you still can't name a single person better

So why is she getting ron paul'd? Is it because she's anti-war?

No alpha male would ever vote to for this cunt be their military leader. All you beta cucks need to admit that supporting these cunts will not get you laid. Please stop being perverts and promoting these disgusting perverted political memes.

Attached: repeal.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

>no angry basement dweller that dosen't realize that third reich ideology dosen't work.

Fix'd that for you.

Could you imagine eating her out while she stands at attention like that, with her full top uniform on? ... Oh mommy!

It would come across as desperate. At least that's how the media would portray it.

Could work if she manages to work in some good takes that they can't ignore, though I doubt it.

The media is already screwing her, so what's it matter?

She needs to do a "reach across the isle" co broadcast with Nick Fuentes.