Why do Pashtuns make a big deal out of not being Southern Asian?

The Afghans are almost as S. Asian as other ethnic groups in the subcontinent. Stop trying to WUZZ as Iranians and shit.

Indics are their own subset that includes people from Southern Afghanistan to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Maybe you could call yourselves Indo-Aryans, and the other groups would be classified as Indo-Dravidians, and Aryo-Dravidians (which was the classification under the British Raj for the several races of India).

But as far as Pathans go, for the most part, Pakistanis and Northern Indians are your closest relatives, stop coping and trying to call us dalkhor.

You're almost a dalkhor.

Attached: metspalu2011pca.png (630x632, 74K)

All of them wants to be white even north indians so

Pashtuns and pakistanis are white not dravidian.

Attached: jSu98z2.png (555x535, 757K)

>cherrypicking
Here, this guy is 100% Indian genetically, his father is a Hindu Brahmin and mother is a Kayasth. I can also cherrypick.

I will say, Pakistanis and Afghans are a shade lighter, but they aren't "white" lmao

Attached: images - 2019-08-29T220425.382.jpg (650x433, 31K)

the difference is pashtuns and pakis look caucasian whereas most of the time indians don't even look caucasian they look australoid.

indians look australoid

Attached: Aziz_Ansari_2012_Shankbone.jpg (1515x1894, 1.31M)

> pakis look caucasian
lmao they look negroer than saudi arabians.

only low caste converts who moved from india.

Indians look Mongoloid too.

Attached: images - 2019-08-29T221331.886.jpg (650x427, 59K)

>pakistanis are white
Hahaha no. White doesn't equal Caucasian.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Most indian don't look like that 2 percent of indians look mongoloid and 5-8 percent caucasian most are heavily veddoid influenced.

yeah,should have used caucasian but my point still stands.

fucking hilarious paki cope.
you aren't "white" or Caucasian lmao, you're Indid.

no matter how much you cope

You are related to the same Indians who you racially attack, not realising you don't cluster that far either.

You are not Iranian.
You are not Arab.
You are not Turk.
You are not White.

You're just a subset of Indid who broke apart due to purely religious reasons.

All PCA clusters show a perfect continuum between India and Pakistan. There was no genetic isolation between the two populations. Pakistani history doesn't exist before 1947.

Attached: images - 2019-08-29T221856.170.jpg (436x704, 43K)

Attached: 12863_2017_547_Fig3_HTML.gif (685x289, 150K)

no one cares about genetic clustering the point is pakistanis and pashtuns rarely have veddoid influence.The phenotype is caucasian unlike most indians.

Attached: MV5BYWVmM2IyOWEtY2MyMy00M2ZkLTkzNzItMWM1NDM2NDFlZTE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAzNDk0MTQ@._V1_.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

only pakistani punjabis cluster with north indians that too upper caste once they are like 5 percent of population of india.

>cherrypicks again
You maternal haplogroup is Dravidian, taking pictures of a few celebrities is pathetic on your side.

Attached: MtDNA_haplogroup_tree_and_distribution_map.gif (1280x620, 162K)

Haplogroup doesn't mean shit.dravidian blood exist in pakistan and afghanistan but its in small amount and is diluted.

Inferiority complex. Street level pakis do not look any radically different from bimaru niggers.

Those are "pathans", aka indianised pashtuns.

I'm a Pashtun Tajik mutt and I get 40% Iranian on my DNA test.

Fantastic. You must be proud to be a Pashtun Tajik, great warrior genes, I congratulate you, now please go back to that place where your genetic cluster is strongest and leave the British Isles, which are the sacred homeland of my people.

Attached: 753b932a00816a5f40291308e69ae96f.jpg (467x700, 41K)