Black guy here, why do white girls hate white guys so much?

Just saw this tweet on my twitter feed and it has become a trend among white girls that they now hate white men and their own race. How did this happen?

It’s great for me tho because I get so many white girls now before it was like taboo now they love us black men.

Attached: E5F1CF9D-6FB0-44C2-AF60-0A9F139FFB4D.jpg (750x832, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensarchive.net/ch/1526
youtube.com/watch?v=ePwO-1T7it4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that browncel is an autistic, sexually frustrated Pajeet zoomer living in London who has been compulsively posting the same shitty racebait threads a dozen times a day for months. Nice proxy though

Lol who cares. Cum and dump

purge them

Attached: White-Genocide-7-835x1024.png (835x1024, 1.12M)

Come home white woman.

white women only get with white men for provider shit, but they fuck us (blacks, not other deathnics) when young. it's awesome, like we got our own secret club

Women will do whatever (((society))) tells them to do, they can’t handle the social isolation that comes with going against whatever status quo their jew controlled pop culture icons tell them to think.
They can easily be flipped the other way, you just can’t back down when they call you out. Women desire to be controlled.
Also, you will always be a nigger and there’s nothing you can do about.

they say that shit for the upcummies but then they fuck white guys. The amount of miscegenation going on across all the racial demos is still almost insignificant. In the case of white women fucking blacks its usually the fatties or the thots with severe daddy issues. On the other hand, the black women fucking white guys are usually on the more "attractive" side of the scale. Still gross though.

Attached: 1553301051011.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

Why do you suck so many dicks, OP?

>Black guy here, why do white girls hate white guys so much?
Aren't you picking my cotton yet?

White girls love white guy.

KYS FAGGOT, KIKE PROMOTING RACE MIXING.

GO GET A JOB and a REAL EDUCATION: Street life is not a life.

FAGGOT

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (450x511, 89K)

Nigger here, where is gibs?

I know right? I'd rather suck on a dog's turd then putting a black dick in my mouth. I mean a dog's turd looks even nicer.

Attached: dogpoopenis.jpg (2090x2090, 982K)

Have you actually ever seen the white women who gonfor niggers? Sure there are a few attractive ones, but by and large they are fat ham beasts.

> some coal burning skank who believes the world is going to end because of (((Climate Change))) wont fuck me because I want to keep my money and my guns.

Oh Heavens, whatever will I do??

White women love Tyrons (5% of black population). If you are black without 666 pack, you are an incel

Black guy here...

"...I knew that the Jew played these roles for a very careful strategic reason: the more prejudice in America could be focused upon the Negro, then the more the white Gentiles' prejudice would keep diverted off the Jew. I said that to me, one proof that all the civil rights posturing of so many Jews wasn't sincere was that so often in the North the quickest segregationists were Jews themselves."

Attached: malcolm-portrait.jpg (838x1153, 121K)

>he is proud fucking the fat genetic dead ends
Toppu keku

>Tyrons
дeбил ти нapмaлнo нaпиши блинн

Attached: 3aee6264900c96362f4ed48c185b06d774e97813d5e18b5743ac68942140bb3e.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>X should be free
What will happen if people refuse to do it any longer? Who's gonna give it to her?

they were Kangs N sheit NO, FOREAL.

Attached: iMarkup_20190829_114818.jpg (1080x796, 403K)

thanks for that
pic related

Attached: thank.you.Jamal.jpg (600x800, 44K)

The blacks and the illegals seeking refuge.

Attached: Untitled.png (896x896, 590K)

She probably litters

How is this shit politics?

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

Twitter and social media platforms consistently delete right wing people and promote the left. Is propaganda 100%. If you were smart you would deactivate your social media before a rogue fbi agent doxxes you and ruins your career like they did mine

The worst of the worst white women fuck niggers . Most of us whites are disgusted by the smell of nigger skin and oil

>black guy here.
Saged. Fake problems from a twitter user.

>white women are degenerate

that much is true but you're still crawling in your own trash, come from broken families and would starve without government intervention, even the 'winning' as you call it still will keep you a lower class uneducated drug addict that will likely get shot by another black.. nothing actually changes except white women addicted to heroin whore themselves to blacks and never have their children.

Women don't hate men, they hate other women. This is mostly attention seeking.

kultursmog like this makes up the American gestalt.

When females are referred to as "the weaker sex" we're not just referring to the physical aspect; they are emotionally and mentally weak too and susceptible to media brainwashing

>muh only fat white girls fuck black guys

Think again crackers, this beautiful white girl rejects white men and loves the black dick

Attached: B4F4737E-F68F-44D0-904C-E6675CA499B3.jpg (750x705, 168K)

She chooses THIS over you and it makes you seethe

Attached: DDEDF827-61AF-4B79-B20B-03421FFA2FC4.jpg (750x918, 195K)

>How did this happen?
Long ago jews realized that there was no a black male alive that couldn't be pussy whipped by any white woman out there. If you look at the white women that blacks actually screw they aren't women any other non-black would want in the first place anyway. At first it would even seem a net positive with blacks finding treasure in the white mans garbage but the problem is the after math since blacks run from any sort of responsibilty like a child would.
more here:

mensarchive.net/ch/1526

Women have no agency

The roots never lie. Also that giant chin.

it's all a shit test

good for the black guy in question i suppose... what about you though, you nab a white girl yet?

>global warming is real
>gas guzzling dodge
pottery

Wishful Thinking: The Thread

>I hate guns
So fucking what? Typical female thinking. Guns are a necessity, not something you're meant to hate or love.

shes hideous
just look at her ugly ass face dude

white women are the most loyal of all the races. Have to be because of the white genes being recessive. the real Problem is black women are disgusting and manly so the black man is tempted by the beauty of white women

I hope a nigger rapes this cunt

Fuck she's ugly.
Ugly all the way around, ugly in personality as well as face.
You can rest assured if she's fucking niggers she's going to get the HIV and won't be around very much longer. 40% of the black population are HIV so.....
Look at those stretch marks, how many nigger babies do you think she's aborted?

>I hate guns
Don't call 911 if you're in trouble cunt, police use guns

You calling this ugly? Hahahahhaha

Stay a virgin incel

Attached: 41BD9010-0597-40AE-AAF1-C49396309D2A.jpg (739x1407, 241K)

Who writes this shit?

>typical hollywood cokewhore
>beautiful
okay, tyrone

lol

Attached: Large_larry.jpg (1000x1880, 96K)

Look at that face!!!!!

It's not. It's a demoralization slide thread like the dozens made every hour.

Newfags and shills will ensure it hits the bump limit.

lol this reminds me of a john mayer song
moral being: dont beat your daughters,
or they'll do this shit to piss you off,
let your wife beat her ass,
they'll make up and be friends
by the time shes 30.

>college and healthcare should be free
why not everything? just go all the way

She could play The Joker

>hoop earrings
international sign of a loose whore

Attached: 1460268260926.jpg (687x900, 126K)

Yikes. That's definitely something a nigger would like

fake lips, fake tits, roastie tattoos

yeah she's just good for the ol pump and dump

this redpill will butthurt a nigger and make a kike sweat

But that was real. Mansa Musa was rich as all hell, the problem is that niggers are too fucking stupid to learn about their actual roots and attempt to uproot the histories of the nations they infect to place themselves in places they don't belong to garner some sort of recognition for being a part of a country, nation and people that they were never a part of in the first place.

she is fuckable but 7/10 not bad not great.

White women hate white men because white men hold them accountable and demand the same level of well-being that they refuse to meet. So, they stoop for black guys who honestly don't give two shits what they do as long as they get their dick sucked and can fuck every now and again.

I don't litter either, but the rest of that mess? lol good luck with the sperm donor in 20 years

Remove all the makeup and what's left?

>that
>"beautiful" ""white"" girl

oh, the low fucking standards that these Burgerstanian dudes have lol

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 367K)

Getting arrested and incarcerated needs to be part of this flowchart.

Hiding her man jaw here, she’s definitely insecure about it

The white Protestant work ethic was derived from the puritanical ultra conservative settlers of the Northern states during the formation of America. The southern states’s work ethic , in contrast to their northern counter parts, was hindered by the epidemic of hookworm which caused diarrhea, tiredness and weight loss as well lower the mental capacity of the infected.

Thus, if northern white men prioritize work over family in order to provide for the family, then teenaged white women will , by the lack of a strong father figure, inevitably rebell against their fathers and the white Protestant work ethic.

TLDR. Daddy issues

Attached: 8A48406D-5A1F-487D-9D75-9B24D02EF04E.png (256x256, 135K)

>Black lives matter
>But White lives don't matter

Unironically kill yourself, bitch.

She's white trash overcompensating for her background by adopting the politics that old Jewish female college professors advocate.

Her mom probably looks like pic and this is her when she hits 30 or pops out her first niglet.

Attached: mama.jpg (480x360, 18K)

bitches that spout shit like this are the ones who have been most thoroughly programmed

That jawline

Attached: FF2EAF55-2A43-4D95-9440-DE014EA934F4.jpg (840x548, 153K)

She's fucking retarded, she prolly doesn't even know what global warming is. It's just a popular buzzword to throw around and get attention for her.

Attached: queen elizabeth.png (1578x676, 663K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ePwO-1T7it4

good to see anarchist calling out the jq

All women regardless of race, creed, or origin need to be brought to heel. Prove me wrong.

They don't.

>I was just on Twitter
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 1549683143425.png (608x367, 38K)

>orange women
>attractive

pick one

Attached: Crow of Judgement.png (500x522, 93K)

they dont, its a meme designed to discourage
white women are the most loyal of all groups.

The real issue is that men are dominant and women are just hoping someone likes them in life.
Black men and white men alike, prefer white women as they are superior.

There is little more to it.

If whites weren't better, you'd be with a nigger too.

She should move to Africa then..

I'd rather do neither but you do you.

Let them get blacked. It's darwanism at it's finest.

Attached: tumblr_n2i5w0kygo1qaeo2oo1_500.png (500x357, 67K)

Op hangs around trashy women, you get what you pay for.
He should hear what the patrician ladies think of his kind.
I'm going hiking with two bonafide nigger hater ladies this weekend, should be a nice time in a completely nig-free zone. Imagine the smell.

This. Songhai was based as fuck.

UK hapa did you finally get ranged banned so you have to ban evade using a vpn?

>why
they are moving to the next host...
seriously user
remember what eddie murphy said in raw
if your in the desert and someone throws you a "cracka"
that was a Ritz can I have mo'???

Attached: 3970tm.jpg (500x666, 104K)

Because we don't beat them enough like you do.

She's just virtue signaling.

She's also RPing.

A sheltered first world woman yelling about white men like she understands the perspective of impoverished and oppressed people, is attention seeking behavior that seems to occur as a result of massive privilege of some kind. This crisis of identity is similar to what rich wiggers go through on their never ending quest for street cred.

She knows her life is easier in America but is living like she's a rebel crusading against her oppressors