Why is the (((impossible))) burger being pushed everywhere?

Why is the (((impossible))) burger being pushed everywhere?

Attached: 20190828_181113.jpg (3024x3024, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/31/avoiding-meat-and-dairy-is-single-biggest-way-to-reduce-your-impact-on-earth
theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/21/lifestyle-change-eat-less-meat-climate-change
theguardian.com/environment/2010/jun/02/un-report-meat-free-diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they want to make it seem like we need to reduce red meat consumption and implement taxes on meat.

Kikes are going on an all out assault right now because their world order is crumbling.

Killing the meat industry is a major step torwards deindustrialization

>replacing one industry with another

Bye kike

They want veganism to be mainstream and RED MEAT BAD

because it's fucking good, have you had one? And you don't have to worry about all the cancer, mad cow and other prion diseases.

Win-win.

I'm having this for dinner tonight. Double BBQ charburger with bacon and grilled onions. you jelly no meat fags?

Attached: charburger.jpg (1600x1067, 224K)

Because this is the first time a meat substitute has not tasted like fucking garbage, and everyone wants that vegan money.

Who the fuck pays $20 bucks for a burger

Kill yourself

Attached: file.png (1360x1494, 560K)

My Uncle told me the secret ingredient in these impossible burgers they're pushing so much is bugs and once everyone is hooked on these burgers they will reveal "You've been eating bugs all along! See it's not so bad!".

Makes sense to me.

(((they))) can create unlimited quantities of fake meat and sell it without being troubled by the limitations of farming, it's like a fiat currency in food form

lol are you eating at red robin cuckold
there's better food in the nw than that

But does that better food come with infinite fries??

Its bad you mouth breathinh faggot

Reducing meat consumption will cause dips into protein levels among the masses, which will make people more oniony and obedient.

Note this "MEAT BAD" agenda is only being pushed in white nations. Veganism lowers testosterone and creates weaker, less fertile men, which is exactly what (((they))) want.

Attached: McFucking had it.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Have fun with all your cancer causing chemicals and weak beta body.

I hope this takes off so I can get New York strip steaks for $2 a pound

>projecting

Based and red pilled. Eat meat, faggots.

could you explain to me the mental gymnastics liberals do to blame people for the fires?

I had this yesterday, mah nigga

18$ and there's not even any fucking meat in it. Jesus Christ.

Attached: soy.png (201x250, 5K)

>lettuce
get the hell out of here

Because you're a slave.
Slaves eat grains. Soon to be grains and bugs.
Meat and blood is only for the elite.

Because veganism is a burgeoning trend and big business wants capitalize. Use your brain just for 2 seconds.

It smells like garbage. It IS garbage. Have fun with your cancer causing chemicals, faggot.

?
No it's Hard Rock Cafe you cuck

no annon, it must be the jews trying to eliminate whites with cunning

Every place that I've seen it for sale had it expensive as their premium burgers for a faggot burger with just cheese lettuce and tomato. or $4 more to add it to any other burger.

Because supply reacts to demand you commie kike.

It's literally dog food but probably worse. They're manipulating the weather and shilling global warming when in reality an ice age is coming. This will give them the opportunity to shove Onions and this shit down throats of people, while they raise taxes on everything natural and healthy.

Attached: farming_from1740.jpg (712x550, 43K)

eat the soi goyim

oh god even worse
enjoy ur Sysco food

This guy gets it. Normies gonna normie ffs

>$17.95
Lmao what

Vegan pussies crying that they have no food options at a restaurant. Capitalist capitalizing on the demand.

"Onions" is changed to "Onions"? What the fuck

What's the matter poorfag?

Can someone redpill me on why S o y l e n t is changed to "Onions"

Funny you ask. The UN and Al Gore are in the fake meat business. The UN put out a statement last week advertising for people to eat fake meat.... j u s t by happen chance Al Gore owns a brand new company who makes fake burger... and an even bigger coincidence certain fast food chains just happened to be revealing their new fake hamburgers... what a coincidence

Newfag status: filtered

Because "MEAT IS BAD FOR THE NVIROMENT!" Fucking Corey Booker and Cortez already push this as part of their green new communism. I make sure I eat a little extra to make up for them not eating it. Really helps with gains at the gym desu.

Soiboy was too hot of a meme so it was word filtered a long fucking time ago, newfriend.

Because they want you to die. Did you have to make a thread to figure that out?

Fuck Impossible Foods. In vitro meat is where it's at.

bro

Attached: 1527814968826.png (640x589, 287K)

the mods are soibois

Attached: 4chan mods.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

This. And never say goyim don’t want it. Anybody, atleast Amerimutts, that say that the jews are wrong about goyim, is coping.

Attached: B038A7DE-D7E8-495F-96A0-CFFC8F7DEC3A.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

based and fetalpilled

Attached: 697931.png (223x223, 65K)

You have to go back.

>onions

Fuck that shit. Eat meat and dairy only, like a protein-based chad does

Here in the U.S. these liberal East and West coaster can all afford that so they think the rest of the country is willing to spend more money on shit like this because it's a) so good for the environment and b)they think we care about what they care about.

i had the same thing sub corpse burger for impossible though

Enjoy your $1 veggie burgers leaf

>american "cheese"
>2470 calories
>calories

Niggers

A 20 dollar burger that doesnt fill you up? ILL HAVE FIVE

Boca burgers aren't even that bad. I always keep some in my freezers throughout the year as they keep forever. Plus it's like $3 for 6 while it's $18 for one of these memeburgers, Boca doesn't try to be anything but Boca so it is de facto based and redpilled even with onions content

Do the impossible
See the (((invisible)))
Row Row
Eat the Burger

>eat bugs and feces, goyim.

>Vegan burger
>Topped with cheese
roflmao

Correct.

Breathe in through your nose before typing. Should be easy with that bird beak.

Fires are being started to clear land for grazing

How the fuck is the city of Tillamook, Oregon copyrighted or trademarked? Can I trademark New York?

>almost 20 bucks
And I bet the sandwich itself is either ridiculously small, or is mostly lettuce and condiments. And all because some fatty doesn't like to buy a lot of food, so companies decide to give less while charging more instead. It sucks that if I want a decent sized meal I have to go the nearby Asian restaurant instead. All the burger joints like giving you scraps of food for 15 - 30 bucks.

Figured out how to charge more than beef for salty bean patties. The Whole Foods CEO is right, these 'alternatives' are highly processed and not great for the environment.
>lettuce on the bottom
user, I...

French cheese smells and tastes like shit. Spray cheese is just right in my opinion. Also, your baguettes are too salty. The Italians make them better.

Imagine your identity being so fixed on opposing the libtards you believe we are in an ice age

>charge $18
>still 1151 calories

What is my motivation to try this?

Michaels is trademarked. Name is Michael? You better not open a store goyim or else you're getting a nice lawsuit

Don't be an asshole, asshole.

There is no conspiracy theory here outside of capitalism: Impossible meats are much cheaper to supply, process, transport, store, and cook.

... 'Nuff said!

Take a browse of this crazy website... www.un.org

Do a search for “meat”...

How does a meatless burger have over 1100 calories?

I think that’s 54th street. Their food is actually legit.

Poor fag mental gymnastics

Because why let those stupid vegans spend their money somewhere else when you could have them give it to you?

>plant based

In other words, 100% processed food. This thing is a fad that will pass as soon as people realize this, just give it enough time.

1500 cals???? wtf.
a burger patty is like 80 cals at most

They have to have a lot of oils to make it not taste horrible.

Because it costs more so profits are higher. Inflation, which just means higher prices in the MMT school of thought, is artificially kept down by keeping a regular burger at $1-$3 while pushing more expensive luxury options onto the consumer. The price of the normal ("value") burger is kept static by slowly lowering the quality of the meat and ingredients. You see the same thing with pretty much everything in your grocery store. It allows the government and economists to publish statistics that benefits in various ways while us plebs are slowly squeezed until we can't afford houses, wives, healthcare, cars, desktop computers...

Upboated and onionpilled :-D

people live in the forests, therefore all fires are manmade

>vegan burger
>topped with cheese

Watch this!

New York™

Oy vey!

>Tillamook
Oregon dairy group with distribution across the western US.
>Can I trademark New York?
Of course, for a specific product or business. You can't trademark the city itself but you could absolutely trademark a New York Loveburger.
>the loveburger is made from pure, organic cockroaches raised on reclaimed sewage in our bespoke artisanal commune in the Brooklyn Navy Yard
>enjoy it today
>or de Blasio will kvetch at you

This guy gets it, the Lord didn't give us dominion of all the animals of the Earth so that we could eat fucking tofu

Attached: 1550791344441.gif (280x280, 799K)

>a burger patty is like 80 cals at most
4oz of 80/20 is 250 calories

What the fuck justifies the cost of those burgers? Holy shit no way I'd pay that much.

>Why is the (((impossible))) burger being pushed everywhere?
It's called marketing. All of what your seeing in the media is native advertising paid for by Beyond Meat or whoever.
lmao. good catch.

Noooooooooooooo, he was a good doggo
Noooooooooooooooo

How much meat does america import from brazil?

Avoiding meat and dairy is ‘single biggest way’ to reduce your impact on Earth
theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/31/avoiding-meat-and-dairy-is-single-biggest-way-to-reduce-your-impact-on-earth

Why eating less meat is the best thing you can do for the planet in 2019
theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/21/lifestyle-change-eat-less-meat-climate-change

UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet
theguardian.com/environment/2010/jun/02/un-report-meat-free-diet

It's what vegans are willing to pay.

Found the kike

(((The Guardian)))

Used to work in a resturant.
Impossible burgers are everywhere because now resturants can get away with selling veggie patties that come frozen in a box for... almost 18$

The answer is always money