Should free speech include hate speech?

Should free speech include hate speech?

Attached: 1560531729296.png (993x1199, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/trump-death-penalthy-pittsburgh-shooting_n_5bd4e4c5e4b0d38b58842956?guccounter=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no such thing in the United States.

Obviously you commie cunt

How am I a commie? Why are you so upset over a simple question?

Attached: 1567080537868.jpg (1375x806, 129K)

>police knock on door
>EXPLAIN THIS JOKE

How come the fake news and The ADL don't target Reddit, yet? That place is a cesspool over evil hating racists.

lol fucking reddit

out of all things in the world, I love niggers the least

Trumps wants to change that and have the death penalty for anti semites.

Because it's not even a question, if you have to think about if (((hate speech))) should be in free speech neck yourself.

Wish a nigga would.

You're really mad

Lots of people want to change lots of shit.
It doesn't change the accuracy of wha I said.

I didn't imply that, just that it might change in the future.

Just another day in the UK

passionate about my freedom.

Obviously.

Wow. You have surely outdone yourself, syrup nigger.

i see two gorillas and two furry animals

There is no such thing as hate speech, you can't just be like "I'm for free speech BUT...". There is no buts when it comes to free speech, either you're for it or against it.

Probably the worst thing about the reddit upvote system, is that I can't see how many liked his comment. If it has more downvotes than upvotes, everyone who upvoted it simply dissappears in the "consensus"

But the alt-right hates Trump

>>police knock on door
>>EXPLAIN THIS JOKE

No need to explain, I'm sure the police will get the joke

Why do you have a big stick up your ass? It's like you expect everyone around you to walk on eggshells to make extra sure they don't do something that could somehow be misinterpreted as insulting towards you.

This fag implying police give a shit about internet trolls beta fag!

Yes, and freedom of speech , and hate speech have exactly nothing at all in commin since freedom of speech is a mutual agreement in countries that have it, that everyone has the right to say whatever the fuck they want, that doesnt also give you the right to verbally assault other people for no reason without facing the consequences

That being said, "hate speech" is a form of mental gymnastics invented to avoid getting rid of freedom of speech since it naturally limits what one can legally say, no particular words are illegal, but some combinations are which is retarded at best and fascism in reality.

You are free to say whatever you want, and since the state has the monopoly for violence they can persecute you for practically whatever you do, if they decide to execute the required mental gymnastics to do so. e.g inventing "hate speech" in a society with freedom of speech

Hatespeach = thoughtcrime

>The 2nd protects the 1st.
It's not a new saying. You should look into it.

theres no such thing as hate speech

Fuck you.

fuck off commie rabbi

If people do anything with the second, sure.

I didn't think you were insulting me, just being a dipshit Canuck.

This isn't even a debate. There's no such thing as hate speech. Deal with it snowflake

hate speech isn't real

Hate speech = I'm offended.

Attached: 1558483128685.png (727x1083, 270K)

You do realize you're talking about REMOVING the 1st amendment, don't you? No, you probably don't. You probably don't realize that just 2 years ago the Supreme Court UNANIMOUSLY said "hate speech isn't a thing.. you can't prohibit speech." Yeah, all 9 of them. You're not just talking about writing a law prohibiting certain words/phrases. You're talking about the dissolution of the United States of America.

This isn't happening, leaf. None of your
>Hurr durr, eh?
shit will change that.

that was funny

For saying it could happen?

and once again a nigger has those sickly eyes indicating some blood or liver related diseases

Attached: 11793.png (596x411, 519K)

Calling anything "hate speech" is truthphobic. It's 2019, don't be such a bigot.

Attached: 1567100372647.png (1545x2385, 2.19M)

hate speech doesn't exist

duh, you niggerfaggot

>You're talking about the dissolution of the United States of America.
Yes. Unless you vote for someone who's not pro Israel.

>I was stupid!
>Allow me to be even more retarded by talking about something completely unrelated, since I have literally nothing else that supports my argument.

Attached: 1559539405742.jpg (400x299, 30K)

What makes redditors seethe so much? Even if i saw something that offended me i still wouldnt start sperging so much. Is there something wrong with their psyche?

There is no such thing as hate speech

Lefties are very emotional creatures.

>completely unreleated
Zion don, current president of the united states, suggesting to kill anti semites, is not related?

Of course.
Free speech ain't protected because everybody loves it and wants to hear more of it.

>Trump calls for the death penalty for people who kill
>I'm going to spin this to say "if you dislike these people, you deserve the death penalty"
Fucking. Retarded. Leaf. Pic supremely related.

Attached: 1543221987386.jpg (396x382, 88K)

>wake up and realize I don't live in Eurostan
feels good man

Attached: 1565631939264.png (1593x1294, 282K)

Yeah, imagine if the nkvd showed up, looks like it's sex slavery for your children and rape torture for you, evil bastard.

>oy vey we must ban hate speech to prevent crimes
>tens of thousands white girls in the UK get raped by filthy pakis because people were afraid of getting accused as racists
Free speech could have saved them

Is this the librul version of the navy seals pasta

>Trump calls for the death penalty for people who kill
No, there already is in many states. He was talking about mean words online
Dumfuck.

bait of the lowest tier and you still bit it

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 95K)

Digits confirm

Yes

High school starts late in Cananananada, eh?

In what country would such a joke warrant the police knocking on your door? I could see a lawsuit if you personally insulted someone maybe but an anonymous joke on Plebbit? Don’t the police have better things to do?

>me and my family.jpg

there is no such thing as hate speech you communist FAGGOT

>Hurr durr, state laws!!!
Don't fucking matter for the FEDERAL government you fucking halfwit. The FEDERAL government has not executed anyone since 2006.
>He was talking about mean words online
No. He spoke SPECIFICALLY about people who do mass shootings in places like churches while people are praying. Not even Huff Post tries to spin THIS bullshit. That says quite a bit about YOU, leaf.

huffpost.com/entry/trump-death-penalthy-pittsburgh-shooting_n_5bd4e4c5e4b0d38b58842956?guccounter=1

>“When you have crimes like this, whether it’s one, or another one on another group, we have to bring back the death penalty,” Trump said, speaking at a rally in Murphysboro, Illinois.
>“They have to pay the ultimate price,” he added. “They can’t do this. They can’t do this to our country. We must draw a line in the sand and say, ‘Never again.’”
>“When people do this, they should get the death penalty,” Trump said. “Anybody that does a thing like this to innocent people that are in temple or in church ― we’ve had so many incidents with churches ― they should be suffering the ultimate price.”

Sing your fucking song, scarecrow.

Attached: 1537511217069.jpg (474x352, 22K)

>Well officer, that's simple. Niggers and gorillas look the same, that's the joke. However, only one is intelligent and can show compassion. And that is the gorilla. Niggers should be hanged.

>FUCK POLICE OMG
>GET FUCKED BY POLICE OMG
I wish leftards would fucking choose already.

>le upboat salty hugbox posts
>le downboat naughty jokes
got i hate that shithole of a site.

Hate speech IS free speech, dumbass...

No, they're to busy letting actual criminal be criminals. And bustin down yo door, cause you said FAG on the internet.
You's the real villian

>Freedome of speech and hate speech have nothing in common
>freedome of SPEECH
>hate SPEECh

Take away the right for the latter you take away the whole purpose of «muh free speech»

yep