Would you relocate to a white nation?

Let's assume a new nation is founded tomorrow which has the following attributes:
- Whites are the only permitted citizens (Europeans, Slavs according to Nuremburg laws).
- Homosexuals, transgenders, and other non heterosexual partnerships are not permitted (the United States exists for that).
- Hatred, violence, and bigotry toward non-white races is forbidden, but they are still not permitted to permanently immigrate into the nation.
- Rights for women and men are protected. Feminine identity is to be protected along with masculine identity.

Would you make the investment of relocating here (seriously)?

Attached: UnitedStatesOfWhites.png (1280x674, 24K)

I'd do anything to live in a place like that, I'm a neurologist and I'd move there if I had to be a literal farm hand

A white ethno-state is not possible, because whites are socialized to have pride, as if they are too good to do menial low level labor like taking out trash and cleaning toilets. You simply would not have enough people to do the shit jobs.

literally heaven.
since when is worked shunned? also maybe robots.

Work is not shunned per se, just most whites feel they are far above many jobs.

Shamelessly trying to keep my own thread alive. Just wanting to see Jow Forums's interest in this topic.

I wouldn't, and not because I'm not white. Such a nation would be immediately shut down.

Yeah everyone would be 86'd and it would be completely destroyed. Best bet is to coordinate and buy up a farming town. Do it like the amish. If the whole place is private property you can keep out who you want.

>- Hatred, violence, and bigotry toward non-white races is forbidden, but they are still not permitted to permanently immigrate into the nation.
Not a good idea. Perhaps banning bigotry and hatreds towards them in certain areas would be a good idea, so that tourists can bring in money. And of course you would have to ban unwarranted violence.
But nope, I wouldn't want my shitposting hobby to be illegalized.

>>rights for women

Already failed on paper desu.

It's a start, but what form of governance/economy?

This literally sounds like the perfect country. What's the name of the country? What is the government like? Is it capitalist, communist, etc?

You’re saying whites can’t be schleppers?

Gavelkind Noocracy

>what is the Puritan Work Ethic
sounds like somebody got their education from a femcel.

women can't vote. one vote per family. the voters will not be pitted against each other, man against woman, husband against wife. If politicians want votes then they have to appeal to the white man's family values, because he's the only vote in the house until his sons come of age. There will be no division.

Women currently account for 86% of all commercial purchases in the united states. The women are the capitalism, they have been in direct control of it for literally ten years (2009-2019). They won't take responsiblity for business ethics, family values, law and order, constitutional law. There's no point in handing them a vote just so they can use it to cancel out the vote of a white man, when they don't even know what they want, don't want to take action on their goals, and don't want to take responsibility.

Attached: Femcel 40prcnt less Synaptic Density.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

You must be from SoCal. You know there are plenty of White people doing those jobs in areas of the country that are completely White.

The only job White people don't do is corporate farm labor, because the pay is shit due to migrant labor keeping prices as low as possible.

I skimmed over that. It's a huge no. You don't get to tell people what to do with their minds, their bodies and their property. They must be able to pursue their own agentic expression. This humanist ideal is already within the united states of america. You'd be taking a step back trying to use approval, shame and abuse as social capital instead of agency. If racism is how someone want to be based in agency then it's not up to you.

If its based on the Nuremburg laws, as someone who is only 85 percent European, would I be allowed in?

Nuremberg laws permitted half kikes to become citizens. What about those kikes in your ethnostate?

You ain't shittin. Timberfelling pays $20 to $25 an hour to start, increases to a career max of $37 an hour, or $1000 a week post tax. These jobs are fulltime with overtime, they have full health benefits, and you have all the logging equipment and industrial support you could ever want. However if you do that job on a farm you can expect minimum wage, part time hours, no health benefits and no support. Youll come back from drinking water and find out all the mexicans dumped out your bushells of apples and stomped on them.

Here's the final word on racism: everyone is racist against whites because they envy them, and regardless of the mechanism it completely enable whites to hate people that hate on whites. You don't get to put the genie back in the bottle, everyone who is not white is incredibly racist against whites and no one will ever manage to stop whites from banding together. When you call us racist it's merely projection.

Attached: Multi point.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Engineer here, same response.

>as if they are too good to do menial low level labor like taking out trash and cleaning toilets
Found the Californian.

Attached: immigrant slavery lib.jpg (737x579, 50K)

True man's world. This is heaven.

yes

already live there(here)
its pretty comfy desu
exept maybe for the man/woman rights

i hope not, or else it wouldn't be a white ethnostate, it would be the same brown soup we already have.

Fair enough, I’ll just go have kids with a fully white woman and hope they’ll get in instead.

White european nations must close the borders and deports, or it's teh end. there is no other way.

Attached: white_countries_for_2everava00IMG-bp52l.gif (800x360, 183K)

Yes. I can do 14 sets of 88 burpees and yell SWP!!

Attached: 1566958519678.jpg (1440x1440, 246K)

they may get in, you and your coal burner won't

pretty much the U.S. in the 1910's then? Just minus the black people?

PhD economist here
Same answer join too

people always forget there's white people in southern cone

>Hatred, violence, and bigotry toward non-white races is forbidden
Shitskins bring all of this upon themselves. What you are forbidding is natural reaction to them violating the NAP

>85 percent European
>Wife is a coalburner
Sound logic champ. Also my 15 percent is Native American, so not really coal, let’s say it’s Arrowmaking instead.

Of which you likely, aren’t one, go eat your Macaco.

What about Jews?

Where's my new passport?

A BRAZILIAN JUDGING WHO IS WHITE AND WHO ISNT AAAAAA MY SIDES

Take out women’s right to vote then maybe

Yes, I'm looking to get out of Washington anyways.

Yes, I would.
Better still, send all the American niggers to Liberia, a country gifted to freed slaves after the civil war. It's a shithole, obviously.

Attached: 1567016880431.jpg (950x664, 365K)

are half asians-half whites allowed?
with no mental illnesses?

Attached: 1563986813144.jpg (674x433, 24K)

>Hatred, violence, and bigotry toward non-white races is forbidden
Why? Fuck you and fuck your anti free speech shithole.

Attached: 1567021728859.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

You and your descendants will never be white, Jose.

Attached: 1567019264161.jpg (768x960, 116K)

I like manual labor honestly. I just also like to be paid adequately

Attached: 1567018075469.jpg (597x403, 70K)

Attached: 1567017986702.jpg (518x490, 28K)

Attached: 1567017983278.png (400x475, 248K)

Attached: 1567017835303.jpg (1000x500, 93K)

>are nonwhites allowed in the white ethnostate?

Attached: 1567017818235.jpg (615x441, 51K)

Attached: 1567017790728.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Attached: 1567017781990.jpg (780x1182, 241K)

Attached: 1567017771436.jpg (640x626, 44K)

Attached: 1567017736896.jpg (550x418, 49K)

Attached: 1567017721081.jpg (575x562, 77K)

Attached: 1567017210253.jpg (993x1024, 124K)

I’ll just go ahead and date a white woman then, it’s clear you don’t need them and you can’t even manage to get yourself one.
My 92.5 percent European offspring will thank me for it.
You do you Cletus, I’m gonna go where the white wimminz at.

brazil is a white nation

Attached: 1567017073495.png (606x1080, 544K)

Attached: 1567016965602.jpg (864x486, 77K)

Attached: 1567016835633.jpg (960x732, 203K)

Attached: 1566313864334.jpg (703x762, 84K)

Why do whites always want to run away?
Fight for what your forefathers built

Attached: 1566237406743.jpg (1316x627, 546K)

Attached: pTbGXDVcyNH9NSwPBObVYw5oOFMv6xq0fp-aFY1_tfw.jpg (500x486, 72K)

Have any stories? Have any original race realism facts about race and the brain?

City of God told me otherwise

I wish I could live in a European country, the USA has been ruined by spics.

Attached: lfdhejjf3wi31.jpg (640x360, 27K)

false

seriously. nuclear background myself, girlfriend has two university degrees. would work as a literal indentured servant to get this going.

do we have no rich benevolent WNs that would buy the land to start this?

fight with what? we need an army first

>alf asians-half whites allowed?
>with no mental illnesses?

no fuck off

I would not, cuz I want to be surrounded with my kin. Ethnicity>race, however, White Americans and Canadians are established ethnicities, so you do deserve an ethnostate.

It's not that most whites feel they are far above many jobs. It's that most whites don't want to slave away so their jewish master (boss) can earn orders of magnitude more money than them while their elected leaders pass laws to give more and more of their earned income to people who don't work.

Kek the larping is real.

Don't use the term 86 outside of your shitty wagecuck restaurant job, please.

In Brazil every and each person has african ancestry and therefore they're niggers or planet of the apes seems to fit for them onii-chan.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_140709-brazil-world-cup.jpg (1500x998, 152K)

inb4 memes and trolling, but i'm already living in one.

What’s the gov system? And can I be of two mixed races? (Cherokee and German)

Yes.

I'd wait a few years and see how it worked out. If it seemed good I might move there, but I would be singing Denmark's praises higher than I already do. Expats are often more proud of their country than the people who live in it, probably because they forget about the bad things the country has to offer.

>let them all in and then some
OP is a faggot and a race traitor

Look at these proud, industrious people!! Why wouldn’t you want them in your city state?

Attached: A29EF0A2-11EF-4661-947F-195CD79DB004.jpg (750x549, 643K)

No. Im not a traitor. I will live on the land my ancestors spilled blood and died on, for thousand years.

there currently isn't a white ethnostate.
any rich jew/nigger can go to denmark, breed mudsharks, have jobs, maybe hold positions, talk shit and be praised by local media. the mutt offspring can even be a fucking prime minister.

No you don't
>Pic related

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20.png (413x821, 184K)

I'm planning on relocating to an Asian one, so yes

In 2050 if nothing is done.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

That's a meme. I did all kinds of shit jobs working for a non-white restaurant when I was younger. I literally didn't give a shit, just wanted to make some extra money. It was seen more respectable to have any job than not have one when I was a teenager.

*that was only a couple decades ago btw.

Hahaha
Wait till you get niggers. You can't wait to move

Attached: 1560185522804 nog Rex.jpg (304x400, 60K)

There's a million faggots on here and it's not that unlikely one would be shitposting on their lunchbreak.

Women would immediately destroy it again, again, user.

Bullshit, I'm white and I've done plenty of dirtywork. If being in a white ethnostate meant working low level labor I'd still take it in a heartbeat

No, here’s why:

a) I’m a Communist
b) My community is already 99% white
c) Your ethno-state would fail, rendering it a ghetto akin to Moldova.