Why can't americans speak more than one language unlike literally the rest of the world?

Why can't americans speak more than one language unlike literally the rest of the world?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

The rest of the world now speaks English thanks to the internet, so why should we learn Latvian?

What would be the point? There are no sizable native populations that already existed before the creation of the union. Canada is an anglophone nation, Mexico is third world.
It’s like asking why most Chinese only speak Chinese. They don’t need to speak any other language

Because the rest of the world speaks our language.

Because learning a second language is a coping mechanism for living in an irrelevant shithole.

I've been teaching myselfs languages to speak with family when i go on vacations one day in the future. I love languages

english is the only language that matters, thats why 3rd world countries learn their shitbag language and ours.

>Being mad your country forces you to learn english in order for the country to stay internationally relevant on the market.

Yup, checks out.

>learning a second language is a coping mechanism for living in an irrelevant shithole.
>Be me
>Live in Detroit
>Can speak 3 other languages other than English

You're theory checks out

English is the best language for science and science needs a lot of attention.

Don't you know that europeans speak at least two languages? It's not uncommon to see trilingual people as well.

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 44K)

>living in an irrelevant shithole
>live in detroit

Yup. It does.

because english is the only language that matters

>English
You mean french & Spanish , & soon Mandarin

If you live in Germany, you’re surrounded by people who speak all sorts of languages and they can move freely through your country (which is pretty geographically small in comparison to the US). In China and Japan, you’ve gotta learn English because various science and international business is conducted in English. Here in the US, the vast majority of people speak English and we rarely run into people who speak no English. Our street signs are not bilingual. Our international business is conducted mainly in English. Our business rarely even get Spanish speakers where I live.

I can understand learning multiple languages if it will realistically impact your daily life, but why would I learn Finnish when I haven’t ever been face to face with a Finnish speaker? It makes no sense. Doesn’t benefit me. There’s your reason.

Everyone is too busy trying to learn broken English to run away from their boring nigger country to come and shit-up America

Why would try to do the same thing these subhumans are doing?

Why would I*

USA is a very large country and mostly geographically isolated we have states bigger than a great many countries in Europe, So learning different languages never really needed to be a thing

anyone i care to listen to or interact with speaks english.

Most even fail at properly speaking that

Learning another language is a waste of time. You can all understand me right?

Americans have no culture.
America has regions in the US that are supposed to be nations.
Americans are brainwashed to believe that America is a race or nationality, when in reality, its not

Attached: birb.png (1800x1242, 3.37M)

Because America fuck yeah. Also wtf is that gay flag? Looks like Ronald McDonald’s flag.

>>>>>>joke
>your head

Im gonna fucking strangle you

Attached: anime flag.png (720x405, 321K)

What do you mean? Loads of Americans can speak Spanish

Fuck off spic commie faggit

Yes, but your English is still improper when spoken.
T’s aren’t silent

>Hurr all flags that have reds are either spic or communist

Attached: 1567030289198.jpg (952x1024, 154K)

Are you visiting America?

Living here for 20 years, kid.
I taken the final redpill

Attached: jannies.png (1015x768, 299K)

This. People who think that being multilingual is a badge of honour are the types who think that they are better than other people because they have been to dozens of countries, even though this hasn't improved their life in any way other than rubbing their Instagram pics in other people's faces.

>Americans
>Properly pronouncing Ts
What

>T's

Based
British “English” is an abomination

The only language worth speaking is American.

Because we have the most Bombs.

But i am english so whatever i say is english.

Because burgers only have an average IQ of 85.

>English is called American

Attached: soy.png (1756x686, 265K)

lookit me
i am da Anglo nao

Based Benedict Arnold user

American exceptionalism.

most dont need to, we dont have a different country with a different language every few hundred miles

More like Ethan Allen

>you're theory checks out
>you're
should've spent time on the English language it seems, shitskin

Do any anglos speak other languages? What other languages Brits and Aussies speak besides English?

Based

Why are Americans so fucking illiterate?

yeah no shit gif related

Attached: gothim.gif (295x183, 2.38M)

The only reason I would is if I married a european, to help her pass on her traditions and storytelling.

>c++ isn't a language
>op

Attached: 1562715471000.png (1296x1458, 217K)

everyone needs to speak english or shut the fuck UP

Attached: __aisaka_taiga_toradora_drawn_by_izumi_walnov__c3e02a1d6a8556c95673ce44c72cc733.png (331x472, 199K)

catalonia is spain faggot

Hey again based oldfriend

It's an ancient language and it would be nice if it wouldn't die out.

Well yeah, *you* live in the next annexation target for China, obviously.

England doesn't deserve to call our language english anymore. They are irrelevant. It is now American.

They want the right to call it english again then beat us in a war.

Our schools suck
because they are free

now they want to make healthcare suck too

Because i dont have to. Why should i learn spanish to make spics lives easier? They came here, its their responsibility to speak english to make MY life easier. Im not going out of my way to speak the invaders language, when all i need to know is how to say fuck off back to mexico. They understand fuck off anyways

will you post your polish feet now that the other thread got deleted by kikes?

Attached: polish girl.jpg (479x720, 320K)

Because they have no culture.

>Being this fucking low IQ.
Americans need to be lined up and have their states secede

Attached: Employee.png (1024x938, 692K)

Sorry, I learned Skolt instead.

>one neighboring country speaks English, the other Spanish
>separated from the rest of the world by two oceans
>the US is already a massive country and few people ever even visit half of all the states let alone other countries
gee, I wonder why it isn't a necessity for Americans to learn two or more languages

No.

Yo hablo español. Tu eres un imbecil. Aqui no hay necesidad de hablar tantos idiomas.

PS. No onions Mexicano

20 years? Lurk more

Lewd

Because we don't need to. This place is fucking huge, and the only country we share a boarder with also speaks english. Do ausies in general speak multiple languages? No, because they also don't have to. You fags packed into tiny little shit hole countrys need to speak more than 1 because europe (Russia excluded obviously) is so small, and you can't all just agree on 1 language like civilized people.

their geography skills are laughable to say the least

No, fuck off and I hope Trump fails and this nation brakes apart

post pls

Attached: slav feeeet.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Yeah, I probably would learn a few other languages if I lived in europe. There is no need to now, unless the mexican demographic becomes more affluent.

>because they are free
they are so free I am forced to fund them every year.

Attached: SS.jpg (600x900, 67K)

Because it's nearly the size of Europe. You can drive for 3 hours and past through 4 different speaking nations in Europe. If you do that in the US you're still in Texas

We speak more languages than any other country in the world. That's the problem.

We spent the time to teach the world to speak English.
You're welcome.

Rude.

But you already know English so what’s the point?

Because English can say more in less time. It's almost as proficient as chinese.

I know i'm being sarcastic

Attached: 1CE6C2E9-3BD4-410C-B632-1DEB0C31C7F4.png (900x886, 385K)

>We spent the time to teach the world to speak English.

No you didn't.

I speak 3 languages fluently (2 reading and writing, one spoken only). One of those 3 has a few dialects, and I learned the two major dialects. The one that I learned to a speaking fluency was due to not needing to write it (my occupation had me conversing with people who did not speak English.. so I spoke with them in Arabic). How many do you know?

you should be ashamed of yourself for learning the language of literal trespasser parasites who come here illegally and refuse to assimilate.

Trump sold his kids to jews

they speak the language of carpet bombing, no other language is necessary

Attached: avgAmerican.webm (960x540, 2.09M)

Good, he can fucking go to hell along side the DNC and the GOP

I wish you had the spanish fucked uo half the globe with spanish

This.

We don't need to, because we have the largest economy in the world, and pretty much everybody here who isn't a lazy AF is rich.

Real talk though

If you struggle with a language that shares the Latin alphabet then you seriously need some help

Now if you had to learn some stinky Abjad or something then I can understand the complaints

But most Americans are for real retarded

>It’s like asking why most Chinese only speak Chinese.
They speak multiple languages you dumb nigger. Mandarin is what you need to know for the industrialized areas that make the majority of the world's pollution.

Attached: 800px-China_linguistic_map[1].jpg (800x896, 142K)

this

You sound like the type of guy who still votes

That's a nigger, dumbass.

Attached: 50 IQ Nigger.png (1080x1080, 966K)

Keep your nation secure then, English is easy to learn.

Yes, all Chinese humans speak Mandarin

I think you didn't see OP pic related flag
It's a thread about Americans

Not anymore.
Im not fucking voting if my vote is going to be rigged.

Attached: Gru.png (781x497, 598K)

If the US had taught the world English, maybe they'd be able to spell "theater" and "aluminum." Idiots can't even pronounce "aluminum," they add an extra syllable like autists.