>Pentagon Press Brief (DefSec Esper/JCSChair USMCGen Dunford) 8/28/19
c-span.org/video/?463713-1/
>StateDept Foreign Press Brief (DepAsstSoS4CIP Strayer) 8/28/19
dvidshub.net/video/705515/
>SoS Pompeo @American Legion 101st Natl Con 8/27/19
c-span.org/video/?463705-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1567101286127.png (897x736, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/459194-democrats-call-for-end-to-remain-in-mexico-asylum-policy
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
archive.fo/51r0I
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234
archive.fo/zkzHn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new baker needed

Attached: 1384533409.jpg (1520x1080, 130K)

I got it

MAGA

Attached: 1560993997283.jpg (738x669, 59K)

Attached: hurricane rick.jpg (1200x777, 130K)

I really hope they nominate this idiot.

Attached: Joe! tells false war story, gets lost in speech, stutters.jpg (1650x1264, 843K)

Wait so it already missed Puerto Rico?

MMM FRESHLY BAKED

Attached: 1566907494775.jpg (594x581, 100K)

> It's a good read. Very spot on. I do hope the successor to Trump does turn out to be the Neo.
True. Here it goes, same article but from a better formatted source and reflowed to fit a single image for better chan experience

Thanks for baking

Thanks for taking over

Attached: redp.jpg (2500x1834, 931K)

Democrats have said citing Mexican officials, that by the end of August the number of asylum-seekers waiting in Mexico could be up to 60,000.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/459194-democrats-call-for-end-to-remain-in-mexico-asylum-policy

Remember when you guys called me a retard for bashing this tranny loving cuck?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-13-01-35-1.png (1440x2152, 623K)

Plz keep high engineering requirements everywhere forever or normalniggers are going to kill you all with pseudoengineering thank u

Attached: 1566837620273.jpg (471x458, 53K)

how the fuck does he do it in 2 seconds???

I love Trump and I hate gun control
Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this:
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001

Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be. Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.

The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE. But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base.

DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk

LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.
PERDUE IS AGAINST THEM
archive.fo/51r0I

NEBRASKAN CONGRESSNIGGER IS AGAINST THEM TOO
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234

#3 man for the Republicans are against them too
archive.fo/zkzHn

Attached: IMG_2333.jpg (3100x1545, 2.39M)

>posts 2 articles
>1 article has the words "why it doesn't feels like" in the title
>the other article BTFO his own talking points

that swede is unironically retarded

Attached: tax.png (989x330, 38K)

Damn shame, I hate those spics

Curse you, Worst Korea!

he was always a faggit but then never underestimate the retardation in this place

Yes.
According to POTUS it took a laregely different route than anticipated.
wink wink

he's just literally retarded like that

Attached: 1566992265610.jpg (640x853, 194K)

Those who should know know, this is as with lots of things

Attached: 1566886702413.png (652x700, 269K)

>or normalniggers are going to kill you all with pseudoengineering
user, plz. Why do you think lowered engineering standards would be danger-

Attached: chinese-boy-band.webm (426x234, 738K)

Yes. I can only assume the Ricans used nigger magic to deflect it.
Thanks, heretical fren.
REMEMBER THE 600,000!

that's a dense cat

Bernie or Warren would be easier to beat.

Mattis was another typical admin guy. What a disappointment.

He's a sandnigger confirmed.

Trump made a low energy tweet

NEW

Attached: file.png (595x272, 27K)

>Mattis often seemed burdened in his role. His aides and friends say he found the president to be of limited cognitive ability, and of generally dubious character. Now Mattis was becoming more and more isolated in the administration, especially since the defenestration of his closest Cabinet ally, the former secretary of state Rex Tillerson, several months earlier. Mattis and Tillerson had together smothered some of Trump’s more extreme and imprudent ideas. But now Mattis was operating without cover.

Bad tweet. Makes him look weak here. He should angry at the DOJ right now and fire Barr and Wray

>tfw live in Miami-Dade

Attached: frank.jpg (225x225, 7K)

They have nigger women pilots now, the consequences will never bee the same if people don't stop and think for a second.

Attached: 1567011851020.jpg (646x601, 103K)

maga

I let the yard kinda go for a while, looks ok

I be astronaut when grow up

Attached: 1562345951644.png (886x886, 41K)

>shame on you!
LMAO. What a fucking joke.

He's only good at killing sandniggers.

Mattis had one mission and fulfilled it with excellence (to fuck ISIS shit up). Any attempt to get him to do real Sec of Defense later was fruitless and he was sacked.
Even in these interviews he went to great length to not allow the kikes interviewing him to get any "fuck drumpf and fuck drumpf people" headline and it shows.

god dammit

Attached: 2435436.jpg (500x500, 173K)

So he was a subversive faggot.

youre gonna be fine

Attached: 1524293933933.jpg (480x515, 47K)

>
>>Mattis often seemed burdened in his role. His aides and friends say he found the president to be of limited cognitive ability, and of generally dubious character. Now Mattis was becoming more and more isolated in the administration, especially since the defenestration of his closest Cabinet ally, the former secretary of state Rex Tillerson, several months earlier. Mattis and Tillerson had together smothered some of Trump’s more extreme and imprudent ideas. But now Mattis was operating without cover.
Glad they're both gone if all they were doing is being afraid of mean trump's orange extreme imprudent ideas that I voted him in for.

Literally if you were somehow white the ambient spiciness in the air would make you a bean from living there now.

Attached: 1566385433714.jpg (451x393, 134K)

>20% niggers 60% spics 20% (((whites)))
At least you're still better than Broward.

What a shit tweet

Okay
93% of pilots are white

inb4 it passes over florida and regains strength in the gulf of mexico, then hits New Orleans

Yes it went just north of Puerto. the minimal land mass interference could mean Cat 4 status before reaching Florida

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1543645805664.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

>Makes him look weak here
He is correct. Here is from the report, from some other user in some other thread, reflowed

> Report of Investigation of Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey's Disclosure of Sensitive Investigative Information and Handling of Certain Memoranda

> A. The Memos were FBI Records
> B. Comey Violated Department and FBI Policies Pertaining to the Retention, Handling, and Dissemination of FBI Records and Information
> 1. Comey Failed to Return Memos 2, 4, 6, and 7 after Being Removed as FBI Director
> 2. Comey Improperly Disclosed FBI Documents and Information
> a. Comey's Improper Disclosure of Memo 4's Contents, through Richman, to a Reporter
> b. Comey's Improper Disclosure of Memos 2, 4, 6, and 7 to His Attorneys
> C. Comey Failed to Immediately Alert the FBI to the Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information

> Former Director Comey failed to live up to this responsibility.

> We have previously faulted Comey for acting unilaterally and inconsistent with Department policy.103 Comey’s unauthorized disclosure of sensitive law enforcement information about the Flynn investigation merits similar criticism.
> Comey had several other lawful options available to him to advocate for the appointment of a Special Counsel, which he told us was his goal in making the disclosure. What was not permitted was the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive investigative information, obtained during the course of FBI employment, in order to achieve a personally desired outcome.

Broward whites are basically all Jewish

nice tweet blompf, how about actually doing something for once?

Attached: 1537596326806.jpg (279x949, 204K)

Take the storm like a man. Charge at it naked and challenge it to a knife fight.

Genetically, white Cubans are around 85-95% European.

Attached: cyb1Fr1.png (590x217, 30K)

Broward is the worst county in Florida by far.

Make your yard into a garden so it can bare you things and cultivate you as you cultivate it. Also I habeeb in you being an astronaut user, learn mandarin.

You have a small percent chance of having a nigger pilot, and you don't want that.

Attached: __popuko_poptepipic_drawn_by_bkub__sample-f8938f3c3436c1d679b591a212c33bdb.jpg (850x1063, 151K)

Politically they're spics.

>Makes him look weak here
NO NO NO NO NO NO
PLEASE STOP!

Attached: 1565011643467.jpg (930x714, 53K)

Do you know any non-meme paragraph that could have been used in this case to get Comey?

> real Chinese martial artists do not exis-

Attached: kung-fu-master.webm (240x417, 2.51M)

>expecting something be done under Trump

Attached: 1565025455051.gif (800x371, 87K)

Most Cubans aren't white Cubans and I don't want to be 85 percent human.

Attached: 1566834571502m.jpg (784x1024, 106K)

Politically, they are urban whites from a red state.

so, not white

Not white enough for me. 95+% up. No more Spanish speakers. Spanish is a hellish language the Devil created so his followers could summon homosexual demons. I went to college to learn this.

>swede ignores he got BTFO last thread

having no dignity must be nice

Does breaking department guidelines necesssarily mean something criminal? it just seems like a scummy move but not sure about the law here desu

spanish is a way more complex and complete language than english though

Urban whites in red states are suboptimal.

Not even the point. Any indictment would definitely not come out of an IG report but from a Grand Jury and there is nothing preventing this from happening.

Yes

This is a really, really bad day for Trump. First Comey gets off then Epstein case is ended

While you, a despicable hellspawn, are right about Cubans I have to remind you that you're not human yourself.

Spanish girls are so hot that I had to calm down my inner rapist when I was there.

Lmao

>To some of his friends, though, Mattis was beginning to place his reputation at risk. He had, in the fall of 2018, acquiesced to Trump’s deployment of troops to the U.S.-Mexico border, and he was becoming contemptuous of a Pentagon press corps that was trying to perform its duty in difficult circumstances.

>By last December, Mattis was facing the most urgent crisis of his nearly two years in the Cabinet. Trump had just announced, contrary to his administration’s stated policy, that he would withdraw all American troops from Syria, where they were fighting the Islamic State. This sudden (and ultimately reversed) policy shift posed a dire challenge to Mattis’s beliefs. He had spent much of his career as a fighter in the Middle East. He had battled Islamist extremists and understood the danger they represented.

t. Jeff Goldberg

>white Cubans
>white
Imagine Trumpniggers reasoning making spics into whites in order to inflate the numbers of white people in America.
So desperate for more black conservatives.

Attached: 1566971728590.png (587x761, 512K)

Pathetic, chink man can't even handle 2 women

How so?

That $38 billion never went

>Does breaking department guidelines necesssarily mean something criminal?
Taking classified material outside areas where classified material can be viewed landed lots of regular service members in the slammer, including one that Trump recently pardoned.

and then he twats a horrible tweet

English is the most beautiful language on this planet, Paco.

He's not. He should be going after the DOJ

If they were taken as a whole in the entire country and made to choose government they would appoint democrats and neoconservatives.

>inner rapist
>flag

Attached: IMG_1850.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Attached: 1536934328725.png (600x450, 334K)

>couldn't refute one of my points
>claims victory
Just like Donald J(ew) Trump.

Attached: 1565110940843.png (664x604, 503K)

>Pathetic, chink man can't even handle 2 women
Yeah? Who would win, two chinks or one chimp?
> Handicap: one of the chinks is naked
THE ANSWER WILL SURPRISE YOU

Attached: chinks-vs-chimp.webm (480x848, 1.96M)

Cubans generally vote GOP Eva

austin

Attached: 1548194251764.jpg (900x900, 312K)

>That $38 billion never went

Attached: 1554853019513.png (291x344, 85K)

If you go by genetic lineage, Puerto Ricans and Cubans who identify as white are pretty much tanned Europeans. They are also mostly located in Florida which makes Florida spics whiter than spics on average.

Okay

>Comey was already not going to be prosecuted by the DOJ as cited weeks ago
The report shows how the DOJ has declined to police their own even with evidence to do so.

>He should be going after the DOJ
Yeah user, like in 2017 when he should have appointed Chris Christie for AG. Right now? Trump could fire every single person of the DOJ structure and he wouldn't have a single replacement for them that he could trust

I'll give you that it is a pretty easy language to learn, you have too many pronounciation problems though

Strange that the latino/hispanic option now change to white when I fill shit out

Only the older ones who remember how awful the jewish dictator Fidel Castro was do. Nowadays the younger ones vote like regular spics.

Well nobody wants to be touched by a naked chink