Osama bin Laden denied 9/11 involvement

Why would he deny it if he did it?
>In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.
>"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.
>"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Attached: obl.jpg (85x117, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/
independent.co.uk/news/world/anti-soviet-warrior-puts-his-army-on-the-road-to-peace-the-saudi-businessman-who-recruited-mujahedin-1465715.html
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/17/yemen.islam
youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videos_and_audio_recordings_of_Osama_bin_Laden#September_11,_2007
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: file.png (1702x1144, 379K)

Probably because he was paid a billion to fight Russia and .5 billion to take the fall for everything bad that happens.

Trump:
>dancing Palestinians

Attached: trump glassner wtc.jpg (500x807, 108K)

Trump says dancing Palestinians cuz he was trying to get people to correct him and say it was Israelis. And also when people go to look it up they end up learning abouot dancing israeliss

Unplug yourself Kushner bot

Osama was the 2000's version of Muammar Gaddafi

He didn’t do it and never died

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

He's not dead. And most of his family lives in the US.

it was the biggest false flag, kikes ever did.

My personal belief is that 9/11 was perpetuated by rogue elements but still took most of the government by surprise, including W.

Attached: 1566684504897.jpg (222x320, 29K)

Tim Osman. CIA.

Attached: Osama Bin Laden.jpg (1024x684, 125K)

Nice archived link to a reliable source faggot

Stop sucking cocks long enough to do a search.
cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

I'm not sure anyone who looks into 9/11 thinks Osama did it, he was just the patsy like so many others, taking the blame for (((them))).
If he'd done it he would have ABSOLUTELY owned it, I'm not saying he was a good man, I hate him immensely but I just don't believe he did it, as to whether or not he's dead, I'm unsure but I'd bet money on him being innocent of 9/11.

remember when the US was threatening the Taliban to hand him over & they were all
>yea well hand hi over when you give us proof
and then the intelligence agencies were all
>oh crap I wasn't expecting that. whats plan B??????

Yeah he didn't do it, as I said he would have shouted from the rooftops if 'Allah had granted him such a victory'. Almost all terrorist organisations claim their attacks, why would he be any different regarding the biggest single attack of all time? He wouldn't, he was convenient, (((they))) did it to get their wars to destabilise the middle east in order to flood (mainly) Europe with rapefugees so they can destroy the continent and race (((they))) seem to hate the most.

The CIA just picked some rando general from the soviet afghan war to blame the attacks on.

Truly, why would a terrorist lie? Especially to their own media? We may never know.

Attached: main-qimg-64f57308eafb218eab1f869b44025161.png (602x500, 533K)

They hired another OBL to make a video claiming responsibility.

Attached: bin_laden_fake1.jpg (299x163, 20K)

here's a blast from the past

>HERE WE COME, OSAMA! BATTLE AT HIS CAVE FORTRESS HAS BEGUN
>By Niles Lathem December 5, 2001

some funny bits
>Pakistan has agreed to step up cooperation with the CIA in the hunt for bin Laden, which is now centering on the rugged mountains along its border with Afghanistan, Pakistani intelligence officials said yesterday.
>The Afghan force of ethnic Pashtuns, headed by tribal warlords in the Jalalabad region, were moving on the high-tech mountain fortress known as Tora Bora, where U.S. intelligence officials believe bin Laden and other al Qaeda leaders are hiding out.

>The bombing around Tora Bora brought claims of civilian causalities.
>Local officials took American journalists to the village of Kama Ado, which was flattened, apparently by errant U.S. bombs.
whoops a daisy

>U.S. forces have bombed the region for several weeks and have used exotic technology, including aircraft with thermal imagery that can detect the presence of people 100 feet underground, to locate entrances and escape routes at the mountain fortress. Post Wire Services

what a circus show

Another Rita Katz production

trillion dollar lawsuits due to asbestos and other toxic shit in the twin towers. they had to come down. no feasible safe way to do so without covering the northeast in asbestos dust.

fake a terror attack and and don't have to worry about any of that shit.

sure they're paying first responders, but overall "terror" demolition was much cheaper, a few billion in payouts instead of multi trillion state by state lawsuits.

plus all the other added bonuses that came with that day.
the war machine generates big money.

no he was pretty well known and came from a rich family. The cia niggers were prob like "I know the perfect guy. he'll totally go along with it"

Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld held up this cartoon drawing on national TV

Attached: Tora Bora hoax.gif (565x635, 93K)

I swear some cia nigger was reading a little to much of the the silmarillion & was thinking
>ah Morgoth and his ancient fortress of Angband! that would fit perfectly here

Didnt drumpf blow that up with a moab?

independent.co.uk/news/world/anti-soviet-warrior-puts-his-army-on-the-road-to-peace-the-saudi-businessman-who-recruited-mujahedin-1465715.html

theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/17/yemen.islam

youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

>whoops a daisy
>what a circus show
Yeah a circus show that led pretty directly to the flooding of Europe with hostile sandnogs. I don't blame the US for this BTW, I blame the (((pests))) the US is infested with at the highest levels, we aren't much better in this regard, we've just been lower key infested for a much longer time. If we (meaning UK and US) weren't both infested WW2 (and conceivably WW1) probably would have never happened, or at least would have ended in a WW1 ceasefire and a WW2 defeat for the UK.
That's just fucking hilarious, how stupid do (((they))) think we are?

they claim they up some tunnels. the funniest part is all those tunnels were built with the help of the CIA back in the 80's

...And that was the last we heard from him in MSM because "he might be sending hidden messages to terrorist cells"

LOL theres no way he wrote that he hired someone to do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videos_and_audio_recordings_of_Osama_bin_Laden#September_11,_2007
They lied to you, user.

Attached: 1542978534589.png (1732x396, 120K)

they had to, he was dead already

Attached: Toledo-Blade-January-2002-320x278.jpg (320x278, 37K)

Any Wikipedia editors here? If that pic is live it should be removed as fake ref

>Osama is mad at Israel
>Attacks the US to get back at Israel
200 IQ play, bravo.

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 35 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)