Had jury duty today. I did my civic duty and gave some nig nog 15 years

Had jury duty today. I did my civic duty and gave some nig nog 15 years.
How have you made America better today?

Attached: 1560923175344.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2012/03/21/denver-juror-who-lied-to-get-out-of-duty-arrested-after-bragging-about-it-months-later-on-talk-radio/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/12/trust-jury-system-southampton
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/detroit-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: Black pop vs white pop homicide trend.jpg (1051x655, 135K)

If you had kids, you'd be exactly the dad your elder son hopes to forget.

Attached: yG6WJKQ.jpg (2700x3600, 923K)

Bump! Thank you for your service user!

Attached: D9A5794E-DD88-4712-8911-0DFA2DFA15C9.jpg (1128x608, 398K)

You tranny loving faggots will get the bullet before the kikes. Fucking scum.

Attached: A9A3E2FD-F504-41A4-AB10-B2291B1F19BA.jpg (806x1136, 85K)

>not realizing posting shit like this can get you put in jail for 15 years
literally kys

based

denverpost.com/2012/03/21/denver-juror-who-lied-to-get-out-of-duty-arrested-after-bragging-about-it-months-later-on-talk-radio/

just an example. but i do remember a few stories about jurors who posted shit like this online and were busted and faced felony charges, as in your decision isn't valid because you said racist terms like "nig nog", delete this thread

Fucking hang yourself and save us the trouble cock smoking scumbag tranny faggot.

what did he do?

At least he’ll have a family. Back to /d/ with you. m

You did a good job send all the negros to prison.

What in the fuck is this gay ass shit? Why would you even have this saved?

Attached: 15654016325342026444315561404315_71094831744801.png (776x1080, 1.62M)

Lmao, fuck the justice system, nigger.

What was he convicted of? fren

Attached: B2DE75F6-35F9-4C95-B17D-E103209F954F.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

fuck OPs dad

nuffin, clearly

lmao enjoy the van OP. I hope for your sake the guy was actually guilty

Over a dozen replies and not one of you realized OP is lying.

Jurors only decide whether someone is guilty or not guilty, not sentencing the accused. When he said 15 years, that is not a juror's purview.

a-are those its rear claws or its front claws?

Attached: Catch-22_Christopher_Abbot.jpg (1014x570, 70K)

what's music have to do with anything

How exactly would that happen this isn't the EU or the UK

Yes Inquisitor, this post right here.

based pseudo-lawfag

just a future notice to all niggers who try to go against the JEWdicial system or trying to scam it, there are real consequences

I’ve been called in to jury duty twice and both times I was pregnant and they dismissed me immediately. I keep waiting for another shot. I live in an extremely low crime area so I’d likely go easy on any small infractions.

I work with my state's dept of social services regularly to bust people for EBT fraud. I get one or two cards shut down a week

If you fucks aren’t using jury duty as a platform to redpill the masses. You are doing it wrong. Make sure you talk about jury nullification. See how quickly they shut you down and ‘stipulate to excusing you ‘

Jew/fag/nigger

Know who else everyone wants to forget? Niggers

Nice LARP/bait.

Attached: heresy-9.jpg (769x437, 58K)

>Jurors only decide whether someone is guilty or not guilty, not sentencing the accused. When he said 15 years, that is not a juror's purview.
This is true kinda. If there are mandatory minimum sentences, then voting guilty does sort of sentence someone to jail for at least X number of years.

Out of how many millions of fraudulent cards?

>didn’t condemn the nigger to death
Why are you such a fag?

Attached: 21848C81-6B02-49B8-AD59-A7FD72601AC6.jpg (288x252, 27K)

If I saw someone looking at this on their screen I would punch them as hard as I could in the back of the head, just above where the spinal cord fuses with the cerebellum.

Attached: 1566936542325.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Wtf are you talking about?

>Had jury duty today. I did my civic duty and gave some nig nog 15 years.
and the case just got thrown out, now the nigger walks free because you're dumber than a fucking nigger.

Attached: 1566854598916.jpg (1023x818, 147K)

Attached: Exterminatus.gif (400x296, 282K)

Top Kek

who has the non-fag version?

Tranny discord faggots hang right before the kikes.

The fuck man. You just gave (((them))) free labor on the public's dime

this post invalidates his conviction

Attached: B6B5BA1D-5252-41EC-A21D-5C970E9DF203.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Nope. Unless a juror is subject to a gag order, he can say anything about the trial he wants. Your shitlink is actually about a guy who did not perform jury duty and broke the law to evade it. That said, if an appellate attorney found a juror making racist remarks about the convicted he might succeed in getting the verdict overturned.

You jack off to cartoons.... so...

Tfw I wish I could jail a nig

Attached: racist.jpg (701x392, 42K)

>as in your decision isn't valid because you said racist terms like "nig nog", delete this thread
Legal proceedings aren't legal because someone legally used the first amendment, huh?
Glow more. Oh and how are they going to know OP really was on a jury anyway since this is a satire website based on nude cross-stitching?

Says the tranny son his dad wants to forget

Seriously the amount of projection in that post is surreal. It's amazing how often people subconsciously show their whole hand.

ITT: niggers, trannies and kikes angry that a white man made the world safer.

Retarded mutt thinks it is clever. Meanwhile any person with an IQ over 100 realizes that OP didn't literally mean that he decided the sentence.
Anyone with a brain realizes that what OP means is that he did jury duty and the nigger got 15 years, which he is happy about.

Literally no one thought that someone doing jury duty decides the sentence. Jesus fucking Christ, some of the American posters are the biggest retards in the world, you just know it's a mutt or a nigger.

That's also incorrect. In some jurisdictions juries do in fact impose sentence. In some cases, judges survey juries for sentencing recommendations. Moreover, once a finding of guilty is rendered, it is highly likely a sentence will be imposed, so you're really just fucking splitting hairs.

He's a fucking moron who has no idea what he's talking about.

faggot.

He didnt post shit about the trial you illiterate dumb fucking mudwalker

I punched a Nazi yesterday. He cried like the pussy little bitch that he was and then I made him apologize for slavery to a group of black people and they all clapped. I then dragged his sorry ass to a synagogue and made him apologize to a group of Jews for the holocaust and they all clapped. I then took his MAGA hat and pissed all over it in front of Mexican immigrants and they all clapped. I then went home to my wife who had spent most of her day hanging out with her massage therapist, Jaquontius. They both clapped as I told them about what I had accomplished for America that day.
What have you done for your country today?

Can't even bait very well. Reads like a twelve year old wrote that

Attached: 1524893251019.gif (550x563, 252K)

cool story moshe, want a foreskin for your reward?

*claps*
Oh and I saved a spider's web from destruction today.

Those don't look like human hands or feet

is this the fault of slaneesh or the jew chaos god (the blue one)?

Attached: 1559605895925.gif (405x405, 83K)

>and gave some nig nog 15 years
So he gets 15 years(or 7 with good behavior?) of free food, board, medicine, and gets to hang out with his homies and do drugs and shit, for $50,000 a year.
Let's add up the cost: 15*$50,000...
$750,000 total is what you just made taxpayers pay. And for what?
Why not just pay $50K out of your own pocket and pay for him to get shanked in prison instead and save us all the fucking money?

false and homosexual

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why you label each image you save and have a seperate folder for "Configuration"

Lol maybe the nigger was guilty ever think of that ?

Did you know that people like you are idiots? Now you know, but here's why: All those costs are grafted by prison personnel. It does not really cost $$$ to throw Duncecapius into a cell with only a metal toilet-sink combo.

>food, board, medicine
A tiny room, shitty food that other inmates(and guards) have spat and cummed in, and access to Bandaids if the warden feels like it. Oh yeah, they're living the life of Reily , bro, we should just give up and let all da brothas out, right? Faggot.

His decision as a juuror could have been part of what made it a guilty verdict, and then the sentence was put at 15. Making what he said still correct

What'd I miss

Where do I sign up?!

faggot shit

It doesn't really matter where the cost goes. The fact remains that every single fuck in prison costs taxpayers $50K/y.
None of you law and order faggots consider this shit when you get all high and mighty on the justice system. And what does it do? What do we get for our wasted money?
Law and order directly prevents the nigger problem from actually being solved, Poindexter. Law and order didn't save Detroit, or Baltimore. You know what would have saved those once-great American cities? Lynching niggers. You know who makes it a hate crime to lynch niggers? Law and order.

Fuck you, I want my money back.

Attached: 1566857528955.jpg (834x834, 50K)

>It doesn't really matter where the cost goes. The fact remains that every single fuck in prison costs taxpayers $50K/y.
I disbelieve both of those points.
*reads rest of post*

Oh, Hi FBI. How are you? I'm fine. I like to obey laws. And yourself?

Lewd 40K stuff. Heresy, most likely. Women don't usually have penises.

>gave some nig nog 15 years
Proud of you ;)

Attached: 1518146929577.png (408x431, 396K)

I'd tell the judge I'm racist as fuck and skip out of condemning an innocent man.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/12/trust-jury-system-southampton

Fine! I'll make sure to do my best.

I'm FBI for telling the truth?
Ge ahead. Explain to me how law and order helps Detroit.

Attached: dang ol reaction.jpg (286x402, 58K)

>Explain to me how law and order helps Detroit.
Easy, it keeps people alive so that they at least have a chance for a better life. And do you know why Detroit is fucked up (you do, but are playing dumb)? Detroit is what it is because Democrats took control of its government and they went soft on dey brothas. If whites were in charge of Detroit, you'd be using L.A. as your example.

All violent criminals need to be put to death immediately after conviction

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

>Detroit is fucked because Democrats took control over it
>Detroit is 79.12% "Democrat"
>Source: worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/detroit-population/

seriously wondering this also

Attached: ewww.gif (240x228, 857K)

>it keeps people alive so that they at least have a chance for a better life
I hate to break it to you(not really™) but most people are only alive because our modern bullshit has allowed degenerates and defects the ability to beat out natural selection.
Some people should die. Many people should die. When degeneracy is kept alive by laws and government, it spreads. The very nature of protection creates degeneracy. If you want a clear example of this, examine spoiled children and how utterly degenerated they become.
We've had this goddamn futile system of police, law, and order for over a century now and it has done nothing but get in the way of handling problems efficiently and cheaply.

>conviction
Takes too long.

Attached: 1252605977320.jpg (638x510, 59K)

Good thing I have some Neosporin because your post was too sharp for me, cool dude. You sound like you read the Masonic stones too often. Please do better. For example, you could argue that most people ought to be kept from reproducing. Afterall (one word, *wink*), people need licenses to drive vehicles, so why not to give birth? Those that are unprepared (and live lives of crime) either get sterilized or given hard labor; et al.

>For example, you could argue that most people ought to be kept from reproducing
Most people shouldn't breed. That is abundantly clear.
>Afterall (one word, *wink*), people need licenses to drive vehicles, so why not to give birth? Those that are unprepared (and live lives of crime) either get sterilized or given hard labor; et al.
What part of "law and order fixes nothing" don't you get here? You think I want the government controlling this shit?

Attached: 1504722638531.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

>What part of "law and order fixes nothing" don't you get here?
You're just wrong, though. Law and order works fine when enforced. Why are you arguing for lawlessness? Hmmmmm

Wish you were in my state. I was doing a property search on something when I noted the name of someone I knew on a property I had no idea they owned. How is it possible that

1. married to illegal alien
2. medicaid / medical benefits
3. food stamps
4. three cars
5. Currently owns about 500k in real estate.

Reported it...nothing has happened.

>Law and order works fine when enforced.
That costs a LOT of money though, and is nearly impossible to manage, because as a rule of nature, positions of authority attract people seeking to use those positions to victimize other people.
So what happens when you run out of either money or good men to do the job? You get modern gubmint which is more concerned about ripping people off and working for kikery than it is actually fixing things they're paid to fix.

Then you add in the loss of monetary value. Waging wars on criminal behavior costs a fortune, and eventually you start running out of money to spend. This is why governments are trying to loosen up on weed right now. They're running out of money to wage their drug wars. Who could have seen that coming? This is why they let up on booze in the early 30s. Couldn't afford it. The economy was in the shitter.

Attached: 1495072781556.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

I was summoned for District Court jury duty in a shit town 4 hours away for up to 2 months in the middle of winter. I honestly preferred to stay in my city and work than get a shit per diem and live in a shit motel, even though my workplace pays my full wage for jury duty, making up the difference between the jury duty stipend and my regular wage.

I was given a written voir dire questionnaire that I filled out honestly with nonstop red pills and when I called the phone number on the specified day, they said I was not selected and would not have to make additional calls in the following days.

Last time I was summoned for metro court jury duty I just said I advocate legalization of marijuana and I was dismissed.

>How have you made America better today?

By not going there.

>That costs a LOT of money though
So what? Jews make more money out of thin air then lend that to the government and no one has to pay anything back. Yes. The entire U.S.-every building, every house, all possessions-only come to an estimated 10 trillion dollars, so how can we pay 70 trillion? It's not going to happen.

An hour of work got you three loaves of bread 50 years ago, now inflation has pushed the cost higher, yet it's only numbers. Today if you work for an hour...you will have enough to buy...get ready...three loaves of bread.

The real problem is inflation, the silent thief.

All you need to do is sound prejudicial to either the prosecution or the defense and you don't have to do jury duty. People used to do it, because it was free entertainment, but we have social media now.

In writing, complained about my boomer boss who doesn’t do any work and spends her time shopping while leaching tax payer dollars. Other employees lined up to also complain to hopefully get her fired.

>mfw I'm a white male Christian who has never been called for jury duty

Attached: qualified.jpg (960x754, 77K)

>So what?
So it's unsustainable.
>Jews make more money out of thin air then lend that to the government and no one has to pay anything back. Yes. The entire U.S.-every building, every house, all possessions-only come to an estimated 10 trillion dollars, so how can we pay 70 trillion? It's not going to happen.
Inflation is making law enforcement even more impossible. Growing population is too. There's a ton of reasons that law and order is not sustainable. In the end, by making and enforcing laws, government introduces extreme chaos into a system trying to find natural order.

>So it's unsustainable
hahaha. Explain.

>Inflation is making law enforcement even more impossible. Growing population is too.
Hire more cops from the larger pool of people. Most of them will never know the life on a farm or even leave their overpriced cellpools anyway.

Your duty is to vote guilty or innocent. It's up to the judge to determine the sentence, fren

*cesspools

tl;dr we got a ways to go before Onions Green.

That filter really needs to go; S O Y Lent Green.

>1. married to illegal alien
>2. medicaid / medical benefits
>3. food stamps
>4. three cars
>5. Currently owns about 500k in real estate.
>Reported it...nothing has happened.
CA? They don't want to investigate if it's a minority.

Related: local communist radio station was airing a segment where some beaness(you could just hear the overweight in her voice) was talking about how EBT and food pantry programs are keeping her family afloat. She went on to describe her expenses, rent, utilities, 500/mo car payment. $500/mo. She just said it openly, like she didn't even realize she was outing herself as non-poor. So some fat spic with a car twice as expensive as any car I ever owned is raking in the gibs and I'm not. That's it. I'm signing up for EBT next days off work. Maybe I can help collapse the system faster.

Attached: 3f0ba0f370ba2329ecd0ed3bef2cf021c53ecc3f73891f5fc41ad8ba2770a63f.jpg (979x1191, 113K)

>maybe
...and people say comedy is dead, topkek.

>hahaha. Explain.
You run out of money. Organized crime gets more powerful as their business expands. Organized crime actually makes money from doing business so they can outpace you with funding.
As the population grows, more police are needed to enforce the law, but as a retort, as the population grows, there's less good people to hire from because it's not people with good genes having all the kids(Idiocracy).
As more laws are needed, more enforcement costs are generated. Take drugs for example. You ban coke, meth comes along. You ban meth, MDPV comes along. You ban MDPV, a-PHP comes along. All the while you're still bogged down trying to interdict on coke and meth, and then you have other drugs coming along, and the government bans new ones which means more costs to enforce new laws.
Same thing happens with guns or any other goods/services banned.

Eventually, government runs out of stolen money to spend. It's not sustainable. It goes against the natural order and thus nature Bs it TFO. No one can or has ever bucked these trends either. If you could buck these trends it would mean you're breaking the laws of physics somehow.

Attached: 1525737991330.jpg (420x1024, 90K)

>Had jury duty today. I did my civic duty and gave some nig nog 15 years.
bullshit, you wouldn't be in and out in one day. Also, the judge decides the sentence, not the jury