Lowest ratings ever

The kikes always get so brazen and lazy before the downfall. Every single time.

Attached: ctyp-lizzo-butt-vma.jpg (800x435, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU
youtube.com/watch?v=hcVOMUrBpF4
docepasosgruposespiritistas.blogspot.com/2012/09/crowley-alcoholics-annonymous-founder.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ClBaNzKZbkM
youtu.be/B1K5DzNXaic
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0RK_olDb4
youtu.be/LfVano42Z-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because all they know is doubling down on their bullshit even when simultaneously knowing that the public is sick of it. You've gotta be totally mentally ill to do this.

what the fuck is that

Attached: 1567071071984.jpg (867x1024, 439K)

I'm so sick of niggers

the musical

Attached: ass.jpg (500x269, 26K)

The next one will be even lower rated. Not as many people watch tv anymore. Sage

Musical artist Lizzo. She's the new face of all sassy, finger snapping black women.

Musical artist
More like fat gorilla monkey

Kek

YouTube "Trending" is now the new T.V, and there is no shortage of it there.

MTV pushing these filthy niggers on people is why PewDiePie is a millionaire with tons of subscribers.

Attached: 529.jpg (200x255, 16K)

Lazy Jews got the idea for this from the Onion.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU

I guess this is good news because it means they will probably be kicked out soon.

Robert Bowers needs to use lizzos vma performance as his explanation of why he killed Jews.

The jury would understand and find him not guilty.

Spot = ON

Attached: 1566855034766.gif (498x482, 1.85M)

fat gorilla monkey? a nigger...

Floor broke

Attached: 1567088588877.webm (480x272, 1.75M)

the onion still has it apparently.

Attached: 135259439592265.png (666x666, 34K)

Robert Bowers did nothing wrong

Attached: 1540717260855.png (682x384, 291K)

It's done like this to trigger the goyim and flee East crying about anti-semitism later.

The very definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

someday everyone is gonna snap out of it and wake up from the bad dream & be all "wait why was cheering for these dumb ape niggers and monkey dances? what the hell was I thinking I have more self respect than that!"

>Robert Bowers did nothing wrong
Your stupid mossad faggot is getting the death penalty

Attached: Israeli-Manufactured-Terrorism.jpg (1236x2076, 365K)

Lmfao

This would be too racist for the Onion today. Remember when Michelle Obama was going to make everyone eat healthy and exercise? Gays most places couldn't marry then. That was only like 10 years ago. The poz is accelerating exponentially

Just end it all now. I am now fully on board with accelerationism.
Yang gang now

Pride comes before fall

youtube.com/watch?v=hcVOMUrBpF4

Skip to 2:15 for the destruction of a beautiful instrument.

Attached: yoda_disappointed.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

god damn, the reptilian rihanna gives her approval it seems.

How many times has it happened in western history other than the weimar republic?

Barely a decade ago that ugly slob would have been laughed off the stage and lampooned mercilessly on SNL,late night comedy ect.

Literately this. We're reaching idiocracy levels now, evolution is going backwards.

Weimar was the most brazen up to now. I guess the decadence of Napoleon the III and his court,pre revolution France,the Romantic era ect might have been similar but nothing can rival the shit they puled before 1933 save for what we are enduring now.

"I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death."

The faster I can upload my brain to a SpaceX payload and blast off to Andromeda, the better

Attached: 1557389013795.gif (480x300, 785K)

This is some choice boomer wisdom, sounds meaningful but is pure sophistry. So you're insane if you practice something until you achieve your goal?

Lowest ratings for what?

You heard that in the rooms of AA/NA. I hate to break it to you but it's absolute brainwashing.

Look into the link between the programs and Crowleys work and or some other satanists. It will blow your mind. It's the reason they don't call their higher power God as well. People also don't likeyou speaking about God there. Fuck those faggot fucking programs all they do is take advantage of people when they are at their lowest point and indoctrinate them in satanic ideology.

>jews pan their cameras to show celebrity actors acting in the audience, showing the brainless goyim how they should react

I always knew there was something off about the rooms moreso than just normal brainwashing.

Then by blind luck I found the truth

docepasosgruposespiritistas.blogspot.com/2012/09/crowley-alcoholics-annonymous-founder.html

and thats all it was

who the fuck still cares about award shows?

but has anyone asked
Who's ass it was or are we past the point of no return

Attached: 1563828580310.jpg (638x968, 162K)

That's not a horse user it's an elephant

lol!

This was a monstrosity but I have a modicum of respect for Lizzo because she is actually a talented jazz flautist

Are you the user with the brainwashed family member? I know your pain.

Fucking well done

hats off lad

kek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ClBaNzKZbkM

streaming services have killed network TV.
the network jew only offers commercials and degenerate faggotry.
and almost no one is paying for that shit anymore.

lmao good one. the average person doesn’t even have thoughts. they are closer to ants than humans

god damn that's spicy

Been awhile since I’ve seen some quality OC

quality

ftw i was like is that an ass
it can be an ass
they wouldnt do something as embarrassing as putting a giant inflatable ass in front of the world
but it was an ass

Attached: nutmeg.png (432x484, 228K)

Redpill me on Napoleon III’s Court goy

youtu.be/B1K5DzNXaic

I wouldnt know about this garbage if it wasnt posted here.

It presented a public face of piety like Queen Victoria's but privately was jew infested and more debauched than Louis the 15th's court.

Do you have a source to recommend? I believe you but I want to learn more.

>Lowest ratings ever
Link the ratings, wtf.

Attached: 1552257591685.jpg (250x183, 7K)

the ass was fat I suppose

>pushing liberal SJW shit in 2019
>it fails miserably once again
>suprised_pikachu_face.jpg

Attached: 1567033303398(1).jpg (1024x858, 165K)

Nice Shopping skills user

what about online platforms?

Lowest ratings for what?
Sorry Im not a strict follower of (((mainstream media)))

they always have multiple celebrities "christen" the newbie so the normies will know to worship them too. with lizzo they're really promoting body positivity and not at all because they want everyone to overeat and have expensive hospital bills/die young.

Good job user

Someone post it to the fat niggers twitter

Pretty much any college level history book written before 1995. Don't bother reading anything published recently.

>433k likes

Attached: 1513727051333.png (500x299, 273K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0RK_olDb4

didn't really fail. people just don't watch live TV much anymore so every year it's the lowest ratings. look at the likes though.

Why comes this has over 400000 likes

I’m not sure which is worse, fat people or niggers. Combine them though

take the yellow pill

Attached: snsd.webm (884x468, 2M)

>1995

Low TV ratings just means boomer/gen X ratings were low. It reflects nothing for millennials and zoomers

>3.4 million views in 3 days.

Attached: 1506620134754.jpg (354x313, 28K)

>13 million views
Just END IT ALL

This.
I know YT deletes opposing/non-kosher comments, but after scrolling down a bit I couldn't even find a singe one. Just NPCs praising the nigger degeneracy.

>only 3.6 of Japanese had a BMI of over 30 in 2017
>32 percent of Americans had a BMI of over 30

Attached: 1547820642041.jpg (205x246, 12K)

People seen other celebrity's dancing and clapping so they think they are supposed to like this shit.

This made x million niggers gay- instantly. Not sure what the big deal is OP

Sorry mate i don't buy the based millennial and zoomer crap.

Monkey see...

Brazilian million

She’s actually pretty musically talented. She’s a breeze of fresh air in the music industry.

^_^,

I'm ded

A breeze from a fat kikes asshole more like

I am so curious to know what people 500 years from now are going to think of all of this.
If there´s even any "people" left after the brazilification of the world.

We all need to thank mods for the great job they do around this place.

youtu.be/LfVano42Z-g

Thank you mods.

Attached: 1521804294515.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

this will be seen as the darkest of ages, of those paradoxically thinking it is the age of science when it is the age of men saying they are women and chopping their dicks off...

Attached: nf.jpg (455x1200, 188K)

Imagine being an Allied soldier during WW2 and looking into a crystal ball and seeing this future. I'd have defected to Germany

Mixed babies are cute though. Blanda up

>2 notes

Idk how WWII vets that are still alive can see this shit and not want to nuke the entire world.

Attached: 1500755424196.jpg (2500x2500, 412K)