Your hero

playing a hardcore blacked game.
>just

Attached: 54652165241.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Hes a sexdoll for the kikes

fuck julia glad that coal burning hoe paid the toll.

she dint die? fuck this world.

>imagine making 13 million a year by playing vidya
>imagine marrying a qt fashion designer in a fairytail wedding
>imagine having a fullfilling life
now that you imagined that:
>imagine being me, a jealous loser
what do?

Yea and on his honeymoon? How retarded .

Don't worry, he'll soon slip up and crack.
Washington Post and others will report on him relentlessly in 2 years, causing youtube to ban his channel and give his spot to corporations to shill their products, meanwhile, his wife will leave him and take all of his "hard-earned" money and he'll kill himself.
I hope he atleast livestream him doing an hero.

Attached: lmao.jpg (425x446, 29K)

>my hero
think again, swedecuck

Attached: projared.jpg (900x900, 53K)

It's always a german that says the gayest fucking doormat shit ever. Cancel your fucking internet package you colossal faglord

please explain

you wouldnt understand cus you guys are cucked so hard. you shoulda won ww2 and this would all be different. good job nigger.

explain please

goteem

His money and fame imprisons him.
While youre freeeee!

Attached: 1566585634721.gif (485x275, 957K)

Kek.

You are right. Who needs a comfortable life? Or friends? Or love? Why would i need that, if i am f-
>reeeeeeeeee

Attached: IMG_8881.jpg (793x786, 52K)

its not polite to laugh when someone is beimg insulted. Where are your manners?

nigger i just did.

Pewdiepie will do anything to keep his fame. He's a degenerate.

only niggers say nigger

stopped watching him once he started doing all this mine craft shit recently

since most people are degenerates, he acts like a degenerate to generate more views, fame and money, which makes him a (((degenerate))).

But the minecraft shit is far more entertaining and less cringey, than the cringey shit he created in the past.

your mom is getting blacked

He still seems depressed a lot.

>u r just jelly
great argument here, someone give this kraut an award

U mad mr pewds?

How can you tell?
All i see is a happy kid playing minecraft with his virtual animals, enjoying life with his qt gf and soon white kids

i have humbled myself and therefore dont desire any rewards.
however, i wouldnt mind an invitation to a dinner with Sauerkraut and Schnitzel.

litterally said the coal burner needed to die the first time he laid eyes on her.

Attached: auschwitzsuisideshotgun.jpg (826x569, 51K)

but not for being a coal burner, but being the typical bitchy stacy.

Says who?
He literally just the face (and skin color) of the girl who was dating the black guy and was like
"nope sorry your gona have to go"
On a side note by the way (since we've both watched the play through apparently) do you think the devolopers were leaned on to make the cast more "diverse" (ie niggered up) because until dawn was so fucking popular and primarely white.
Like the only black guy character was litterally a cuckold to the asian chick who wanted Chads big white cock even tho he was only interested in smashing and passing her until he could get with the blonde aryan woman.
(Also Josh is unironically the best wing man ever and totally only did the whole weekend thing to set up his bro with the girl he wanted to fuck)

Attached: deathtoalljews (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1600x830, 160K)

Untill dawn was just fucking awesome in general
and this new game looks cucked as fuck.

havent watched or played until dawn, but this new game, men of medan, or how its called, has the objective to keep as many people as possible alive.
This leads us to the answer why the cast is mainly black: Niggers tend to chose the most stupid choices and endanger other people and themselfes. This allows many opportunities/actions for the player and a dynamic development of the story.
Additionally the story takes place under water. Since niggers arent able to swim, it provides difficulties and even more interesting story telling.
Imagine if everyone would be white: They would just have a nice day, no crimes, no adventures, no involvment with police or gangs etc. Doesnt make a good game.

I played until dawn and I only remember the Asian girl getting blacked. Am I forgetting something?

>fairytale wedding
No man wants a wedding, its a larp for girls

yes, ur mom got blacked too

so why has he married his two minecraft dogs then?
check mate!

Kek.
I like the way your skeptically look at media man.
But desu thats really just the style of game they make.
untill dawn was the same way except with white people
I think they got leaned on by some (((sponsers))) to have more POC in the game, largely because the last one was really just an adventure filled with white men trying to save their women from canibalistic, presumably indian monstrosities

Attached: mikeandsamantha.jpg (760x428, 54K)

Yikes
Digits

Dear God can we talk about Man of Medan or whatever it's called. It's like Until Dawn Blacked Edition.

Only losers have heroes

he receives criticism for valuing shekels more than his own people. he is what's known as a sellout