Let's talk about this "Dentist Chair"

Why would Epstein have a dentist chair in his house? Have you ever seen the guys teeth?! Were they torturing people in this chair? Surely, you have questions about this...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 3.02.14 PM.png (589x417, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skinact.com/Gold-Facial-SPA-Equipment-Package-p/sku16223.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=U4voZl28ADM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
youtube.com/watch?v=GpNHDKxNghM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

It’s a kinkyfuckchair dummy. This is Epstein we’re talking about. He’s not a dentist. He’s probably never even been to the dentist.

Sex prop.

nah, speaking from experience: when you suddenly have a lot of money, you waste some on dumb stuff. He had his own ISLAND, and yet the dentists chair is the impractical purchase to you? he probably got the tools to try and fix up his own teeth. its not a good reason to buy the chair, but its a reason.

sad Epstein is already memory holed hard thats how you see the empire as already fallen
the average attention span is so short its incredible

He's a loosh farmer, you fucking idiots.
He cares about inflicting the maximum amount of horror on his victims possible before they die in the most horrific anguish that our planet will allow someone to experience.
Imagine some sociopathic dentist in middle America (hooknose optional, but if absent then he's 100% a Society man) who molests little girls when their parents leave the room.
Imagine this happened a few times before she got picked up by his friend Epstein.
Suddenly that chair allows this sick, sadistic, evil monstrosity wearing a human body to harvest a lot more loosh from that poor, innocent child because she associates the dentist's chair with molestation and will therefore suffer significantly more before her death.
Federal reserve notes that Epstein would spend gladly.

GPS trackers in the teeth of the children duh.

Attached: Henrik.png (674x455, 502K)

Those chairs are somehow comfortable, maybe he had a TV on the ceiling

WTF is "loosh"?

Well he could have his own private dentist, but was there any shelves and drawers and dentist tools? If not, the dentist room was either not finished or it was not made for dentistry.

I can't figure out his teeth either. In that short clip with Trump they are so nasty that it made me wonder why someone with so much money went around with such nasty teeth. Then I saw this thing about clipping the teeth of...which is what his teeth looked like.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that the dentist chair is somehow involve in child abuse re other artwork etc.

Although you rarely ever saw his teeth as he never smiled I have seen one other pic where his teeth looked normal and expensive and not at all like they did in that video.

I was hoping someone would admit to shooping the video...I dunno what to think.

*Although I doubt a man as rich as him would have to buy his fucking dentistry tools on an installment plan and not all in one go.

>Why would Epstein have a dentist chair in his house?

you can get it in just right with one

Adenochrome harvesting

He had his own ISP right? What flag he would be here?

J*ws are into feet, wouldn't be surprised if they're into teeth.

probably as a way to pull the kids teeth out and keep them as trophy pieces

Nope, no questions. It was a suicide and we should just move on with our lives.

I love women with long fangs in the upper and lower jaw, the longer the better.

Ok rabbi take it easy.

You all think like absolute poorfags. Everytime this comes up it’s immediately clogged with shitposts about how he’s using it to install secret tooth tracking devices.
No. When you’re that wealthy the dentist comes to you.

It's true he didn't like to "go out". So maybe how he got his teeth fixed, although it's difficult to understand why he waited so long.

It's a chair for aestheticians to do facial makeup and shit.

skinact.com/Gold-Facial-SPA-Equipment-Package-p/sku16223.htm

Attached: SKU16223-2T.jpg (400x301, 51K)

>he doesn't keep his own dentist chair in his house to cut back on DENTAL PLANS

What's his teeth like?

kek ;^)

Next they’ll say his tanning bed was a portable child roasting chamber or something.

he made dentures out of childrens teeth and was wearing them in that video with Trump. a sort of trophy. each tooth probably belonged to a different child

They were teeny tiny little kid looking teeth...

>Where have I seen something like that before?

Pic related

Attached: 9785A197-0402-40DB-8934-32B45943377E.jpg (1242x650, 603K)

Here, I did save the still from the video. I thought the still was shooped until I saw the video, then I thought--WTAF?

Attached: Epstein tiny baby teeth.jpg (590x662, 39K)

I still dont get what the chair was for

Attached: 364688E300000578-3688656-image-a-91_1468510592680.jpg (634x492, 52K)

It’s not a dental chair. It’s an esthetician’s chair. For skincare: magnifying glass to look at skin, steam lever, brushes to exfoliate.

Attached: D-5uImkWwAADgTi.jpg (1125x849, 93K)

Maybe he had daily facials...or something. Maybe a dental assistant fantasy.

And what the fuck is this? Anyone know? It was set up next to the chair.

Attached: 36342A1400000578-3688656-image-a-92_1468510612592.jpg (634x458, 53K)

see:

Pedo raimbow flag

He was a vain little faggot who had his makeup done in that chair not dental work. Get a fucking grip.

Attached: 1565650134167.png (500x500, 489K)

Negative energy harvested from victims thru pain and consumed by higher density entities such as the saurians.

That's such a grotesque demonic face

My theory is he collects teeth to make his own dentures. Probably harvests them from live victims

>Why would Epstein have a dentist chair in his house?
Don't know, user. Could be any number of reasons a mega-wealthy evil bastard would need a chair like that, really...

Attached: ChN79KMW4AAFO2a.jpg (1200x802, 113K)

ive seen in a couple movie they use dentistry to change the identity of a burnt (or otherwise disfigured) body. Bit of a leap tho

Medical fetish.

>Records show that the title for this Beaux Arts mansion was transferred to Epstein from his sometime mentor and client Les Wexner in 1996 for $0. The exact reasoning behind this generous gift is a mystery but various reports throughout the years have painted a picture of what the home was like on the inside. Among the weird details of this 40-room house: a massive mural of a prison yard, a massage table with sex toys and lubricant, a life-size female doll hanging from a chandelier, a sculpture of a naked African warrior, a room covered in leather, and a stuffed black poodle perched on a grand piano, along with the nude photographs that the FBI apparently turned up in a safe.
Mansion for 0 dollars thats a good deal. Wonder how he managed that.

Context please

you have to admit a piece of professional medical technology is a bit weirder than a tanning bed that you can use yourself. Not saying that the chair is anything malevolent, but that comparison isnt great.

this one i could buy. It kinda makes sense considering what he was into.

hmm, maybe he has some serious tooth problems that need constant attention

This.
Here's uncovered footage of the atrocity:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4voZl28ADM

Attached: 8434596928454.jpg (787x586, 178K)

because of DNA. Epstain was into cloning

Choose your weapon

Attached: the-unseen-tour-inside-the-toybox-of-david-parker-ray-4.png (351x550, 128K)

Only pic I’ve seen of him smiling it looked like he had children’s teeth put in place of his own. Also his mouth area constantly looks swollen or larger than it should be. Almost like he has a mouth guard in. Wouldn’t surprise me if he did put kids teeth in dude has a egg shaped benis. A Eggbenis

Attached: 0C2DB31B-CA14-42AE-9A08-2D09E6DA089B.gif (540x404, 2M)

I have a vagina!

Attached: tumblr_n016vcy5uF1s54qhwo2_500.jpg (500x493, 65K)

they implant children with gps chips in their teeth then hunt them on his islands. They will never get away.

Attached: epstein reptilian (2).png (500x270, 222K)

Lol if bongino is talking about it, then you know this whole scheme is Zionist approved.

Toy box killers?

>GPS chips
LOL do you know anything about electronics?

This is the truth. If everyone had a longer attention span, they would not get away with as much because people would still be like "...yeah but what about that last thing that happened...it's still happening right?" instead of getting swept up in the hype of the next breaking headline.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray

uhhh.......hello? to get his teeth cleaned dumbass

>Why yes, I don't include the link in my opening post, how did you know?

Attached: asdfn.jpg (800x419, 28K)

Don't rich people have those stupid vanity chairs in their restrooms to clean their black heads or some other bullshit.

Yup. Have you seen the transcript of the tape he would play the women when they woke up? I’m not squeamish but it is really really creepy

>Satanists will satanist

This. Marathon Man.

lol, that has to be the most distasteful pepe Ive ever seen!

I used to own a fully functional dentist chair, bought it at an auction for $200 because why not, sadly I lost it in a barn fire 6 years ago. I am not trying to defend Epstein here, but the argument that having a dentist chair is evidence of sexual perversion hits kinda close to home.

....uhhhhh.... that kinda sounds like you're admitting to be a sexual torturer... :^)

Which one is this that you're referring to?

Is it safe?

bump

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1328x722, 248K)

No, I'm saying that I owned a dentist chair and am in no way a sexual torturer. The insinuation that simply owning a dental chair makes you a pervert strikes me wrong as I am a former dental chair owner who doesn't enjoy anything close to resembling sexual torture.

Oh, ok *nodge nodge, wink wink* ehh? ehh? ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=GpNHDKxNghM