Why are so many right wing men single?

>Women just want a guy who has his shit together.

The guy on the left stays home all day, lives with his mom, unemployed, showers once a week, dropout, smokes weed, plays video games, thinks about suicide constantly, refers to women as bitches, uses ebonics even though he's white, doesn't have a car, thinks reading is gay, never won a fight in his life but talks mad shit, has a 4 inch dick, has erectile dysfunction due to drugs, has fucked up fetishes like rape/foot/stepmom/teen, would run away if he got a girl pregnant, and has no real hobbies besides playing Call of duty and smoking pot.

The guy on the right graduated from college, has a 6 figure income, lifts weights 5 times a week, plays sports, showers 2 times a day, uses proper English when he texts, knows MMA and Brazilian jiu-jitsu but doesn't brag about it, doesn't refer to women as bitches, owns a car, has an 8 inch dick, has his own house, knows how to perform cunnilingus and make females orgasm, is open to having kids, doesn't use drugs (he might moderately drink alcohol at social events).

Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time because face is everything. Even the MILFs would choose him. If the right manages to find a girlfriend she's cheating on him with the guy on the left and she's only with him for his money. Is it because of the Jews? Should the dating scene be restructured into a meritocracy?

Attached: just lift3.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/brodernaho/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

society has changed, its normal for men and women to stay single a little bit longer than before because everybody do shit ton of useless studies in order to get their part of the dream, which is in fact, true hell.

If you’re lifting only to get women, you’re doing it wrong.

OP, the funniest part about this image is that you don't realize the guy on the left is the one getting pussy, not the guy on the right.

Do you even know how to read faggot? That's the point I'm trying to make.

Do you? Dipshit.

If you read the fourth paragraph it says

>Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time because face is everything.

The only people getting laid are in fact darkies and whores nowadays, people that do something for society are too busy trying to pay the house, the car, working out, learning and cooking, there's no time left for flirting and fun

I think he’s larping as a brain dead retard

Why I would be Los Angeles Role Playing as something you are?

Also, memeflag fuck off.

Do you have flames on your helmet by any chance ?

No, but when I throw dice, it goes in the shape of a 'T'.

My friends call it a 'T' roll.

Kek

The guy from the right will beat the shit out from that holocaust survivor from the left and fuck his girl.

I would 100% pick the right. He's hot. The left looks like an ugly effeminate prick. I like masculine guys. Aside from the lack of facial hair and showering too often, the right is perfect. Some women may pick the left to try and fix him since he's the cute boi who needs to get his life together but I'd 100% want to be a sub and housewife for the right. Screw you pol, yall are stupid motherfuckers if you think any rational woman would pick the left over the right

People who lift have a strong will. What comes with a strong will is a more right stance on politics.

People have different preferences this whole post is retarded

Taci zdreamto si mars la facut copiii cu romani sperma-ti-as pizda aia sparta

this just isnt tru, white and been getting laid since highscool. all kinds of women, not a ton of different, but consistent booty with the woman at that time. thats the trick, be genuine and adamant about long term. find a 6-8, dont bother with 9/10s bc they too much drama and bs. go steady soon as you can.. and just fk all you want. you want a gf, not a fling. flings are ez come ez go, gf is booty all month. oh and use a condom.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-141324.png (1076x1088, 1.46M)

Unironically this. And so he should. Based bearish hunk bf

Since when does college matter to guy on the right?

Sunt inca feciora si vreau exact asta. Sa am copii si sa stau acasa. We're of the same people no need to be so aggressive daddy

She told me to quit wearing gym shorts and my bathroom was dirty so I told her get the hell out of my house.

My girlfriend left me when i started working out and losing fat because she started feeling insecure when we were out together, because she was fat as well but didn't want to exercise.
I'm glad the relationship ended.

Come with me to make kids mandrutzo, I will make you a football team and with reservists included, you will stay home, cook and rise them while I'm going to gambling games and gym

do you think the right one plays college ball?

>Right wingers are all single
>Right wingers have more kids than lefties
Pick one
Also, yeah the guy on the left has a better face and has that advantage but guy on the right could get a wife. He doesn't even need to work out as much as he is, I see married guys with kids who look like this a lot. Their wives aren't supermodels but they seem happy!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 12.45.41 PM.png (673x340, 80K)

The incels do speak some truth lol I've realised that:
Face>Height>Body>Smarts.
The guy on the right would get way more pussy and would get respect by men and women alike simply for how he looks.

>I see married guys with kids who look like this a lot.

That was 30 years ago you boomer. The dating scene is much much different now.

Sorry I meant the guy on the left

Face > everything else

this is a fucking pasta. You are NOT trying to make a point at all
Dumb women go for the Left one
Smart ones go to Senator Armstrong

this is bait right?
>that filename
oh yes, it is.

actually NO women goes for the guy on the right. at all not one single one.

Anyway despite face>>everything else ,we can see you should still work out anyway. Just imagine how the guy on the right would be perceived if he had a normal body and build

He could have been pro but he became Senator

physical strength and resistance> combat skills > face

Jesus Christ boomers are stupid.

Totally agree. They said that because they had middle/highschool trauma, the teens prefere the face because they are immature and at that age men can't accomplish so much things. But starting from 20yo, they would definitely choose the right one.

I'm gonna tell something that the incels of here does not seem to know : women just play tough but in reality they like to feel inferior, dominated, they would never choose a man who's a pussy. Trust me.

Nah I knew a guy at uni. He was skinny about 5' 5",but had the face of Faarquad (lol) with a deep and well-spoken voice. The guys who he lived with in halls of residence were all over 6' and going to the gym regularly but had average faces. Guess which guy every girl and gay guy in the dorms wanted to fuck?

he could break the president in two with his bare hands

Obviously guy on the left has it easier, he's objectively got the better face. but I'm saying that when I drop my 1st grader off I see dads who look like this. They are also dropping their first graders off and are probably still in their 30s.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK PRESIDENT
FUCK MEDIA
AND FUCK RAIDEN METAL CHIN

Attached: bf6.png (500x792, 732K)

nah, face never really fades. I know thisshort Brazilian dude, early 40s with a model face.
he's still pulling women from college age right up to his own age and he gets them from all over the world.

All things being equal the other items help, but face is king.

Gymcels BTFO

Except everything you said is opposite. Left wing men have their shit together way more than right wingers do. And unlike right wingers they tend not to care if a woman has had sex with other dudes so while right wingers continue to sit around doing nothing ans cursing the Jews and minorities and women, left wingers are in relationships making babies, and rising up in their jobs that create large social footprints while right wingers continue to get older bitterer and balder welding some pipes in the back of some forlorn mechanical room with almost no interaction with other people.

>muh outdated birth statstics about right wingers having more kids

has nothing to do with the actual breeding patterns of millenials and zoomers. Right wing men are simply not making families. You're bitter angry losers, mocked hourly by every faucet of media, seen as uncool sexless weirdos (justifably so) who screech and scream about muh minorities muh civil war yet don't and won't ever do anything about it, waiting for some magical Fourth Reich to suddenly burst into being so you can hop in after all the hard work and danger is done, not realizing any non-left wing movement that emerged would despise the cowardly, do nothing right wing and line you faggots up against the wall right beside leftists.

polfags are delusional and I can't wait for Trump to leave the white house so you fags will finally leave Jow Forums and stop shitting this place up with your dumbfuck opinions and retarded and delusional worldviews.

kek, i feel second hand shame reading this.

HEEEYYYOOOOO

Attached: whats cooking good looking.png (374x450, 314K)

Also I'd like to further add redpills to this. The guy I'm talking about even had teachers flirting with him when he was 16. He failed to get into the university of choice so his biology teacher said to him I hope you're retaking I may be teaching physics next year (he initially planned to study physics at uni),so was obviously flirting.
Also some of the girls said they wouldn't care if they got pregnant by him lmao.
The effect he had on women was weird af,they would all stop talking when he walked into the room,simply because he made them shy af.
Yep the world is brutal and unfair.

lol?
sounds like she prefers feeders to be honest.

Attached: Armstrong.jpg (1110x715, 173K)

Nano-Hitlers, son!

I'm telling you now though guys ,far right wing people give off a nasty intimidating vibe that repels people.
This ideology makes you detached and cynical . You think you can hide it too but you can't. Everyone senses it and starts clear.
Unfortunately I'm in too deep to change now .

I’m skinny, tall, white, somewhat good looking (6-8/10) and dress similar to the guy on the left. I always wear simple clothes: plain sneakers + black jeans + white shirt / white t shirt /leather jacket / simple sweat shirt. Girls seem to love it. Just last week I had a qt3.14 randomly tell me she loved my style ($5 white t shirt, old skinny black jeans and beat up white vans kek). Meanwhile cringelords are spendings thousands on streetwear. Fashion and lifting for the sake of getting girls is a huge meme. At least if you’re somewhat attractive. Men’s fashion is the male equivalent of expensive handbags. You’re mainly impressing other men.

I’m a Scandi on a business trip in Japan fwiw

>right wing
Been right wing it's everyday struggle, women like to live on easy mode, so they conform to majority leftist degenerates.

It's never to late to start today. You didn't have all your believes on day one and if you start focusing on other aspects in your life all that political stuff get's moved to the back seat pretty quick.

That’s not from being far right. It’s from being angry all the time, being alone too much, not spending enough time with other people (this affects your facial expressions a lot), spending too much time on the internet, having bad posture, being insecure etc.
I’m pretty far right wing but come across as friendly, open and happy (according to other people).

Yeah I'm trying to deradicalize myself to the point where political isn't at the forefront of my mind. The trick is to get more hobbies I find

>this is what incels actually believe
the guy on the right will stand in the same room as the guy on the left, being a head taller and twice as wide and mog him out of this solar system.

also the guy on the right couldnt make his head look worse - nerd glasses, that garbage-tier haircut which would make absolutely everyone look shit etc. also puffier cheeks due to higher %bf than the left guy.

True true ,but the ideology makes you view everyone as an enemy,but you're right don't become isolated. This is the difference between most people on this board and those mass shooters

Not true. I attract all sorts of people. Even blacks and other assorted undesirables.

Girls 100% will take the guy with the sigaret

A lot of girls told me your moscules are agly fuck off anti-Semitic barbairan i hate power lifters i love dancers i love jastin biber :(

Fuck this world

>more Jow Forums bullshit

Go back to the incel board faggot

Seriously who would you choose though?
I'd rather hang out with the guy on the left lol.

even if left one gets more pussy I would still rather be the senator, fuck your lookism autism, get a life

The sad thing is that most scrawny dudes these days are literally some of the physically weakest men in human history.

i agree dude on left is a dead man compared to dude on right. looks is everything anybody saying otherwise is a la creatura le 56%

i mean other way around

This is literally untrue.

best fucking copypasta. lel'd hard.

S M H

>sub and housewife
Go dilate, you fucking mentally ill pervert.

Women are not into raunchy asshole sex and smelling "bear's" armpits like you, fucking cum-brained freak sex-cretin. Eat shit and kill yourself.

based

>the amount of incel samefagging in this thread
daily reminder that these threads are incel cope with the fact that they are skinnyfat broke boring losers at all parts of life. merely justifications to themselves, a cheap cop out from responsibility and agency.

this is the reason why they spend so much time making these otherwise useless threads.

plot twist: you made this thread

Why do so many trannies have to dilate daily?

guy on the left looks like a shittyass friend who will try to sleep w your girl and run from a physical confrontation
guy on the right looks like someone who has cultivated his mind and always has an interesting topic of conversation and would make friendship last a lifetime

Guy on the left looks like he gets laid.
Guy on the right is ugly.

What's wrong with all these low quality shill threads the last couple of weeks?
Are the less retarded shills on a vacation and they quickly had to hire some Pajeets?

SAGE

Attached: 1566126699160.jpg (609x664, 75K)

whats ugly about the guy on the right, incel?
protip: dont mention glasses or haircut

Is this woman wife material, Jow Forums?
m.youtube.com/user/brodernaho/videos

I am really a big man muscular big even biger then the guy in the picture

Plus i have long barbairan hair and a scarry voice

From the steroids

But sometimes i telling to myself maby i should never become so rip and big

Big back
Wide back
Wide really shoulders from doing pull ups every day from the moment i was 7 old
Big Hulk traps
Big shoulders
skinny but storng legs
Lifting weights
Have problems with war shirt's

I Look like Jonny bravo

And sometimes i want to get ride at all my mosculs and become skinny again so people will stop afraid of me :(

I become monstar every whare i go pepole stare at me

I become so strong thet even if i stop training i will never get rid of my big muscules

What happened why girls hate big guys and prepare some little skinny fags :(

Then i am telling to my salf fuck it Train more become more beautiful learn more lenguages practice yoga

Right now i am learning Sanskrit this lenguage is similar to old Persian Russian serbo Croatian

The hair and the glasses are definitely part of what make him ugly, but I wouldn't even say they're the worst.

Both his hairline and his jawline are weak. He has a big chin, but weak buccinators that make his oral commissures angle downwards like those of a fish. His eyes are too big for his head, giving him a very feminine appearance. His eyebrows and nose are too big. His cheek bones are flat. His midface, though masculine, is ugly. His philtrum is too pronounced, and his upper lip is smaller than his lower lip. He has a negative canthal tilt. Also, his skine tone makes him look gross; he looks as if he smells foul and doesn't wipe his ass.

Because most women in the USA were indoctrinated to be entitled idiots.

Is the guy on the right real? Seems like a photoshop parody, he's wearing his glasses too, seems like he's playing into the fact that he knows he's still ugly.

Attached: img-2553155-1-Space_Outlaws.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Higher standards, I've turned down many women in the last year for multiple reasons. Waiting for the right one is almost always worth it, bugmen will settle for anyone

> >women want a guy with his shit together.

No they want to be treated like shit by macho retards.

And implying feet is a fucked up fetish.

>face is most important
not at all. The most important thing is to not be boring.

Attached: 1563992693754m.jpg (1024x878, 125K)

>Both his hairline
yeah but nothing out of ordinary. i dont know his age but he seems definitely older than the left guy. if he grew out hair hairline wouldnt look that much high.
>his jawline are weak
absurd statement. seems average at worst to me.
>that make his oral commissures angle downwards
his head is significantly tilted upwards, look at the position of his ears if its not obvious to you at first sight. you are looking from below his head.
>His eyes are too big for his head
his eyes are at most the same size of the left guy, despite having bigger head.
>His eyebrows and nose are too big
his eyebrows are smaller than those of the left guy, his nose is shorter than the left guys (tho a bit wider) - not sure if you can call it bigger.
>His cheek bones are flat.
id say more like his cheeks are fuller because he has higher body fat. the guy on the left is skeleton. but yeah his cheek bones are weaker, i agree.
>His philtrum is too pronounced
hard to tell, dogshit lighting => dogshit shadows and the left guy has facial hair covering his
>his upper lip is smaller than his lower lip
thats normal. youd look retarded if your upper lip was bigger than your lower lip. have you ever seen a human being?
>He has a negative canthal tilt.
he most definitely doesnt. again, he is tilting his head a lot. do this in front of a mirror and youll see the same shit happening.
>Also, his skine tone makes him look gross
again, shit lighting, impossible to tell.

Why? Because most women are Leftists. Just a bit over 100 years ago it wasn't a fucking issue, since women weren't a part of politics.

I literally saw this exact thread last week. Trippy man

and youll see it next week
one thing about incels is that they want to spread their misery.

M'lady the post

they heil in response to jewish trauma

>Who do you think girls are gonna choose?
Whoever facebook tells them to and I don't give a shit because women demand everything while bringing almost nothing to the table so you can keep your shit deal, roastie.

INCELS

R
I
S
E

UP

It's not high. He has a pronounced widows peak because his hairline is receding at the far edges.

His jawline is very round, like a woman's. If he was a female, he would have a strong and attractive female jawline like Kate Hudson or Kathryn Hahn.

The tilt of his head has nothing to do with the muscles in his face, which are definitely weak from poor oral posture, genes and nutrition.

His eyebrows are too big for his face, not too big for anyone's face.

Your lips are supposed to be equally sized. A larger lower lip is indicative of sucking your food with your lips.

The tilt of his head has nothing to do with the tilt of his eyes.

It's not shit lighting, it's shit pigmentation. He's a filthy mutt with dark eyes and hair and skin. Probably smells of poo.

Here's a little mock-up of what he'd look like if he was more attractive.

Attached: 1567106301102.jpg (378x395, 42K)

>Women just want a guy who has his shit together.
And when they do find said guys they end up cheating on them, or divorcing them, taking all that for what these stand up guys worked for their whole lives, just because
Good lad. Live on your terms and don't let anyone treat you like a child
You're wrong. Money is king, so the guy on the right would go from average to an 8 in a females mind just because of the money. That's a well documented phenomenon
Yes they do. OP assumes guy on the right has money. Therefore he's getting approached all the time. Guy on the left is just good for a lay
What misery. OP is literally against "incels", and how is it misery to warn people of potential hazards ahead. It's not a secret that 70% of divorces are initiated by women with the most common complaint being "emotional neglect". Most of the people that do warn you are guys that have been burnt themselves, guys that bought the whole "women can do no wrong" propaganda that we've all been fed.
If you're still not convinced then don't lurk here faggot, there's plenty of threads out there

Society shits on men, discriminates agains them in job placement. Then men have nothing to do but stay home. Fuck off.

>lift whole life
>skinny fuck is skinny cause of heroin and carries a gun with him

Wasted gym life right there.