Tulsi should run a livestream during the next debate where she hosts and utterly destroys all the other candidates in...

Tulsi should run a livestream during the next debate where she hosts and utterly destroys all the other candidates in real time. She won't have to play by cnns or the dnc's rules and would probably dominate in that arena.

What does user think?

Attached: 1567011368597.jpg (1363x2048, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJCBJDsQFA&t=405
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cbSPNZryzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like she matters

Yeah Im sure twitter, youtube and periscope would all work perfectly with zero technical issues if she were to live stream during the debate.

Daily reminder that Famous Name is spammed 24/7 by government employees so you become familiar with it then just accept it. This is a documented tactic used by governments especially in the west to brainwash their population. Since the beginning of time people were given theater elections to prevent uprisings. It’s pathetic that this technique is still attempted but at least it’s a reminder that they have zero options. Fuck you you dirty inbred kikes.

Tulsi should stream WoW classic in an American Flag bikini.

Or be like Warren and release
a cookbook with dishes
from her native peoples.

Attached: Pow-Wow-Chow-Cookbook.jpg (478x482, 37K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
SHE WAS OUR GIRL
MOMMY NOOOOOOOOO
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: wtf.png (1183x845, 116K)

Gee, that's exactly what Styxhexenhammer666 suggested. Has he hypnotized you as well, to send him your life savings as donations to fund yet more gaming laptops?
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJCBJDsQFA&t=405

Attached: pastor-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 155K)

>Tulsi should run a livestream
She should run a train on a livestream

I support this idea. She's the only candidate who bitch slapped someone in the last debate, and I'd like to see more of that

>She should run a train on a livestream
You mean like Runaway Train?
lol Runaway Train

based

I think it would be entertaining as fuck.

Tulsi should run as a Libertarian.

She needs to party switch regardless. What they did to her cannot be forgiven. After all this she should either go Republican or Libertarian.

do that and then either do a town hall on fox or try to get tucker to bring her on for a full hour a few days later

It's weird that you shit on Styx yet stalk his channel enough to know exactly what he has said. Even for a leaf, it's weird.

Go lift.

Stopping stalking and learn to code.

I have no ambitions of becoming a tranny.

This idea was around before styx, he copied me you idiot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cbSPNZryzo

Tulsi should run as an independent.

>independent

Yea, we know that it's nearly impossible to get anywhere as an independent because the two parties shut you out, but she got fucked over so badly by the DNC that between her Ron Paul support and the new kind of political energy that has been brewing in America ever since Trump won and bucked convention, she may very well have a chance still.

she should do it on twitch

>This idea was around before styx, he copied me you idiot.
And Styx was scamming viewers for laptop donations long before that.

she should just show up to the debate and cause a scene

I can't believe they've already kicked her out. The DNC is even more corrupt than the GOP.

someone doesn't love their mommy. see a shrink. take your meds.

Attached: mommytendies.jpg (750x542, 59K)

Live debate watch party on Fox News
See what gets better ratings
Keep in mind she can still qualify for the next debate

a fucking leaf. why are all of your posts just so lame? an entire country of lame shitposters. at least australians are funny.

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (620x424, 120K)

The DNC is rigging their own primary again. I as a lifelong democrat will never vote DNC (DFL) for my state ever again. If Tulsi isn't given a fair shot, honestly if she doesn't get the nomination, (i'd settle for yang or sanders) I AM VOTING TRUMP!

Attached: mommysurf.jpg (1252x1252, 317K)

Why did you let Styxhexenmammer666 force you into donating $14k for his latest gaming laptop??

I want to see tulsi showing off her ass again.

Yeah right. She was intentionally excluded, they won't let her back

Styx probably just wants it for the memes. His political views dont really line up with hers at all.

Shes not close to either of those parties. I dont get where the thinking she is comes from.

Maybe... If she wasn't anti 2nd amendment and she'd ditch her open borders stance. She's just another anti American/anti White Democrat candidate.

lol

has someone sent this to her yet?

how?

She got shafted by the Dems. They always corrupt any option of winning by fucking themselves with stupid candidates.

>woman
>democrat
Not happening. For any reason. Ever.

I mean a bunch of kids doing fucknite dances in a blink 182 video would be cringey enough but at least don't put the band in the video. Mark and Matt look like the coolest aarp reps at this point and Travis looks more like a meth head than ever.

Because zion don is clearly so much better.

I like this woman
For both her womanly endowments and her American politics.
She will be your next president

>livestream
i'd fuck her on or off stage, either way. why all the hassle?

you could take the best traits of all of those losers combined into a single dem and it STILL couldn't do what Trump has done.

What exactly has trump done again? Almost none of what he promised during his campaign came to fruition.

What exactly has trump done again? Almost none of what he promised during his campaign came to fruition.

u incel fags just like her cuz she kind of hot and ur incels

Exactly. That's why everyone with a brain is going to vote Democrat in 2020

I agree. If the Live thing doesn't work all she has to do is post a vid of her responses to selected debate out-takes on Youtube, etc and let it go viral.

It would be clear the DNC is censoring the only candidate with any brains and/or integrity.

I agree. If the Live thing doesn't work all she has to do is post a vid of her responses to selected debate out-takes on Youtube, etc and let it go viral.

It would be clear the DNC is censoring the only candidate with any brains and/or integrity.

Basically how screwing Bernie ended up giving the win to Trump, 2.0.