It's odd how every time the "alt-right", fashy goys, redpilled folk and the right in general seem to like someone...

It's odd how every time the "alt-right", fashy goys, redpilled folk and the right in general seem to like someone, theres always someone out there ready to expose them as being backed by, involved with, or married to (literally or politically) kikes.

TRS
Tommy Robinson
Rebel media
Trump
Mike penovitch
MurdochMurdoch
It goes on and on and on and on, everyones a kushnershill apparently, to twitter degenerates.

I'd like to think the people usually calling these groups / people out, trying to get YOU to hate these people - are just shills.

However, what if it's actually liberals, commies...etc etc, you know, your basic cucked beta liberal calling them out and NOT some george soros backed antifa anti-Jow Forums anti fascist 1 ID posting bot netgroup, and by calling out the kikes, trying to "put us in our place" they're slowly subconsciously redpilling themselves?

Their attempt to make you niggers hate supposed "right wingers" and "white nationalists", even people like james allsup, by claiming they're always involved with kikes is what's redpilling these cuck'd liberals, because they're slowly beginning to understand the problem.

1.) "Your favorite streamer / youtuber / content creator pretends to hate the left, diversity, and kikery, but they're really kike lovers!...wait...why ARE kikes everywhere!?"

2.) "hurrr you like trump? , we voted hillary, and we hate trump!, these fascists hate diversity, and are anti-semitic I know, lets call out da kikes and try to get right wingers to hate people they listen to! trump is a ki....wait...why are kikes everywhere? maybe the natsoc's are onto something..."

I like to imagine it like that.

The more retards call out groups involved in kikery, the more we can weed out the pool of gayops and secure our existence. The only thing you shills are doing, really, is forcefully exposing yourself to the JQ that we've been dealing with for decades.

Prove me wrong. I'll show flag if anyone asks.

Attached: 1566969555288.jpg (474x470, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yNvUZrEsvPk
bitchute.com/video/NJF06yjvdErM/
bitchute.com/video/pSVDZWS65ZKy/
bitchute.com/video/vMULQ5qMdwGi/
youtu.be/yNvUZrEsvPk)
youtu.be/00DPOBIK2No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>However, what if it's actually liberals, commies...etc etc, you know, your basic cucked beta liberal calling them out and NOT some george soros backed antifa anti-Jow Forums anti fascist 1 ID posting bot netgroup, and by calling out the kikes, trying to "put us in our place" they're slowly subconsciously redpilling themselves?

This is the TL;DR version of my post.

I know it's just a theory but, it kinda makes sense if you think about it, they are actively redpilling themselves.

It might take 2-3 years, but they will eventually see kikery in everything, and will end up joining us.

The blackpill ride never stops.

Attached: 1566853073942.jpg (700x734, 107K)

cry harder faggot. maybe these ecelebs shouldnt be backed by kikes.

You're absolutely right, but you for sure didnt read to the end.

See here for TL;DR.

I mean, am I fucking wrong? If so, how? Explain it to me like I'm a fucking galaxy sized smoothbrain.

Attached: 140112155612.jpg (236x213, 10K)

>theres always someone out there ready to expose them as being backed by, involved with, or married to (literally or politically) kikes.
most of them objectively are. The main plan was to let Hillary win - then these guys would be the leaders of the (controlled) resistance. That was the plan by the big jews. But it was decided to let Trump act as a pressure release valve instead.

Of course, jews and christcucks call everyone kikes to muddy the waters these days, but most of the people on your list are objectively playing for team jew. Not Murdoch obviously, but the rest range from full jews to israelfirsters.

that for sure is a good point, all memes aside

Seems like this thread didnt need to be made.
Jannies do your job.
The fact that there are little to no responses means people are probably aware of the hypocrisy in all of this.

ITT; sage all posts, shitty conspiracy theory. Unnecessary thread.

I'm not really into these kiddie podcasters so all I'm really familiar with are Trump and Murdoch and I can make up my own mind about them, thankyouverymuch, BUT...
How much of this Jew panic boils down to:
>Gets $6.66 donation from Ari Goldbergstein
>OMG HE'S A KIKE-BACKED PUPPET!
And because they know Jow Forums will take the bait, (((they))) engineer this themselves.

They are not redpilled, the Ultimate redpill is this: youtu.be/yNvUZrEsvPk

oh, and before the thread dies, there really were retarded niggers trying to claim murdochmurdoch was kike controlled opposition.

It still amazes me to this day.

Attached: 1566971698810.jpg (1109x914, 207K)

what am I watching rn, this better be worth it you nigger.

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no, putting a sand nigger speech in front of emotional music may convince some of you retards, but it's just cringy to me.

throw yourself in front of a bus

>million word blog post of crying
looks like leftifag larping to me
also show flag faggot

see
you fucking smoothbrain
RARBP

Roger o7

>inb4 pic related
Im purebred. Im directly related to John adams and john quincy adams.
This is not the timeline I want to exist in.

Attached: 1566934225794.jpg (923x895, 90K)

>Murdoch
explain to me how murdoch murdoch is ((()))

everyone who's larping right and covered by mainstream as right-wing are actually controlled opposition. fyi

the only true rightwing is banned from everywhere and never mentioned even by the rightlarpers.

Just so you know, RARBP is Read Alll Replies Before Posting.

Its the next best thing to telling unwilling faggots to lurk for 1 to 2 years. They obviously wont, ever. So at least read the fucking thread.

>at least read the fucking thread.
i know what you were gonna say. it's all so tiresome. from the first words of your post, the rest of it was predictable.

Instead of focusing in the muh sentiments, just use rationality and listen to what is being told till the end, you will eventually realize something important

They're actually not. But some cucked niggers sure love claiming they are. MurdochMurdoch is the literally the last bastion of funny )))((( humor.
They're specifically anti ((())). Read what I typed please.

Also sage. I regret making this thread because I thought of a counter argument like literally 3 minutes after hitting post.

Attached: hollywood.png (2000x1000, 3.43M)

It is worth it, especially whe continuing till the end
I hope it will be worth it for you tho

sage your posts, let the thread die.

And no, you'd be shocked if you read the full fucking post. See here Why do millennials and Gen zeders have no attention span? holy fuck.... no offense nigger but READ the dumb conspiracy theory before posting, or at least read the replies I got. What I said is not wrong

Before anyone else says anything retarded, this thread is NOT about kike shilling. Read the WHOLE POST. It's about leftists accidentally subconsciously redpilling themselves on the JQ.

jannies pls do your job

meant for

Tommy Robinson is a self admitted zionist.
Rebel Media was started and is run by a kike
Trump bitchute.com/video/NJF06yjvdErM/
bitchute.com/video/pSVDZWS65ZKy/
Mike Penovitch is a self admitted jew, has a nigger brother, was married to a binaibirth kike
The problem is you failing to do any research into people you choose to follow blindly. bitchute.com/video/vMULQ5qMdwGi/

>Gen zeders have no attention span?
im 40+
>no offense nigger
im white tho
>MurdochMurdoch is the literally the last bastion of funny
they are retarded as fuck, just total humiliation
as if the kikes themselves are paying them to make white people look like retarded infantile faggots

you're here to shitpost retarded shit
how are you not a kike?? or a retard
bye

It will. It will be fucking worth it. A lot of people on this board love to LARP but when an actual nazi shows up, their ideas, thoughts and posts are swallowed up by a pit of larping degeneracy.

Attached: COME AT ME HERETIC.jpg (442x330, 51K)

Misread, my bad.
Tommy Robinson is a kike/kike shill.
Dont regret. You just learned something by yourself. Its the socratic method. Always question your beliefs. You can only grow smarter.

Yeah, Murdoch Murdoch is great.

Alright, noted m8. I'm not here to have a fucking competition you kike. Stop. This isnt a thread to see who can outdo each other.

>Dont regret. You just learned something by yourself. Its the socratic method. Always question your beliefs. You can only grow smarter.

Smartest fucking thing ive read on Jow Forums all day. I swear to fucking god.

Also, b4 thread dies, there really were / are retards that think MurdochMurdoch are kike shills.
I added it to the list of trump and mike penovitch and TRS because, lets be honest, you niggers have seen or heard people try to claim they're shills and/or kike backed.
They're not, but when people say they are, it might end up convincing some brainlet that - holy shit - what if the natsoc's are right and kikes really DO have their hands in everything?

That's all I want. I want cucks to call us out, and then slowly start to realize how ironic it is that they call us out for "liking kike backed entertainment".

We find out at about the same time as you. And the fact you now know that WE know some of the shit "we" like, secretly had kikes running the show, SHOULD fucking redpill you on the JQ.

If you still refuse to wake the fuck up on the JQ, even after that? I have no hope for you.

Anyway, sage this shit.

We need to regroup man. double chan was great before glowniggers and zogbots flooded the board and went for the killing blow.
Do not visit any tor/zeronet copies, their not user. N € ! n chan has ok content but lacks anons.

Maybe you didn't watch
Let me say this to you, as a muslim i think that Hitler was one of th best leaders in Europe, he had reason, and was absolutely in an almost very right direction, its enemies are my enemies, but i condemn the genocide, little or big it was innocent people never have to be punished, that's his error, unfortunately he committed it

Also, before the thread dies >"And because they know Jow Forums will take the bait, (((they))) engineer this themselves."

I'm aware.

>Memeflag
>26 posts by this id
Oh no, it's obsessed

Who the hell thinks MM is kiked?

This is incorrect. You're correct, somewhat, but for the most part you're wrong. However, the way things are going now? - what you just typed WILL be a reality in 3-4 years. That's why Im saying you're somewhat correct.

This nigger gets it.

leave it to a fucking frenchie to actually understand what Im trying to say, holy christ we really are in the worst timeline

I know about literally all of this already. The only name that didnt belong in the list was murdochmurdoch, I added it anyway because there were retards on Jow Forums who unironically called MM shills or "controlled kike opposition".

agreed.

holy shit a based dunecoon?

alright well, we can put genetics aside for now and focus on eliminating the kikery that controls everything.
As long as after we're done, you self-deport and let us build our own countries on our own continents, I have NO problem leaving you the fuck alone.

Oh no, it doesnt know how to not be a socially awkward autismo who lacks the ability to stop themselves from blurting out retarded shit in public.

right wing has been controlled since before ww2
name any source that actually funds "the right" and you'll find out they are the same people who fund the left and just about anyone who's speaking publicly

the true right died when tribes were captured by rome. the right can't exist in the city, much less in the industrial system

industrialism by definition is left. factories need slaves and optimized costs. that means that all the individual values, like your family\tribe your living space, your freedoms are not even an issue for them.

they would subvert all your values, control all the dialogue and set you in a circle jerk mode, which ever way you're willing to lean.

if you lean right, they will feed you shit and watch you larp, as long as you do your job as a gear in this industrial factory

if you lean left, even better for them.. they will feed you shit as well

anyway you lean, they will feed you shit, and as long as you comply - you're ok.

if you don't comply, they will attack you or put you in prison or kill you if you don't get the picture

they have all the discourse in their pocket. you can start your own discourse but it will go nowhere, unless you're following one of the controlled paths. they may try to buy you to work for them, if you're really good and you will sell out without a doubt, because money buys good life, and that's essentially is what everyone wants

there is not going to be any revolution freeing any kind of people. the only revolution that is going to happen is the one that is gonna cuck everyone even more

the program is quite simple

it's all tiresome and not really worth discussing since it's just a circle jerk

we can only register happenings and either enjoy them or not.

we are nothing but slaves who are being either entertained or not. if not, they are going to try to make us participate in some kind of circle jerk political activity.. antifa, proudboys, altright, blm, whatever the fuck works on whoever.

>33 posts by this ID
>52 posts in this Thread

take your pills user

hmmm, that's all actually a pretty good point desu

>Replies to people who actively paticipate
>T-T-TAKE YOUR P-PILLS!

Just because you see newfags type retarded discord memes doesnt mean you should copy it.

Replaced by sage.
jannies? please and thanks.

In islam the kikes have been forbidden from gerusalem, they tryed forcing themselfs in 2 times and they got grilled on each one, once by the persians and once by the romans, guess who will grill thm the third? Us muslims, we even have prophecies about that,
They are preparing for the antichrist, they will consider him their prophet, while just before his appearence, a muslim ruler will reunite us and prepare us for the coming of Isa (Jesus) who will finally kill the antichrist shithead, and restore christianity to it's original state (Islam)(watch here to understand more youtu.be/yNvUZrEsvPk)

Ps: when i talk about kikes, i talk about the majority of them, there are actually a minority of good ones (ex: youtu.be/00DPOBIK2No )

Im said frenchie

>they would subvert all your values, control all the dialogue and set you in a circle jerk mode, which ever way you're willing to lean.
>if you lean right, they will feed you shit and watch you larp, as long as you do your job as a gear in this industrial factory
>if you lean left, even better for them.. they will feed you shit as well

before jannies nuke the thread, just wanna know, how the fuck do we get around that?

I say "we" ironically. There is no "we" on Jow Forums but you get the fucking idea.

>Us muslims, we even have prophecies about that,

when the fuck did this happen? And you know this thread is about libcucks accidently redpilling themselves, right?

This video better be worth it.

If you watch till th end, i hope

Oh boy I saw all I needed to see with that.
Sorry but I couldn't stand his face, voice OR opinions for more than 3 minutes.

Which coincidentally is also the amount of time it takes for you to die by hanging.

Couldn't do it, fampai, summarize it for me.

Yeah fuck right wing kikes let’s vote for open borders liberals like the jews want us to

Did I actually even remotely hint to that? Please highlight the phrase I typed that implied that, that's what I somehow secretly wanted.

This is the kind of gaslighting niggerdry that my post was made for. YOU are the problem. Fuck off back to youtube live chat, twitter, or discord. Take your pick

Just take your beta kike niggerdry somewhere else.

Attached: 156693545776.jpg (802x707, 142K)

Submission the creator has been the same message from all the prophets, and is also the order that nature follows itself, watch and don't be a weak

I'm sorry for you mate, i hope you will realise the magnitude of the pill before you die

Submission to the*

Jannies pls

You dont need to correct yourself. This isn't fucking /b/. We're not low IQ niggers. We can fill in the blanks.

And yes Im aware of how big the "pill" really is. The problem is, is, in fucking 50 years, will the people even HAVE the ability to argue about this shit like we do now?

I have a feeling you know the fucking answer to that question.

Jesus Christ relax man. I didn’t even read past your first paragraph so fine you’re right, whatever.

Stupid lurkers cannot be known their stupidity

for their stupidity*

My god, nigger....read the rest of what I typed please.

If you have never thought about it before, you fucking will, now.

checked, and also yeah, no shit.

Attached: 1564812101895.jpg (792x558, 96K)

I believe some people outside the cities could still be able to do so

You must think about getting in the right road before thinking about the people of the future

READ what the fuck I typed please instead of imitating impatient autistic sped-tier gen xers who need adderal literally to just breath normally.

yeah but if people on the "right road" continue to ignore the fact that kikery is everywhere, even when THEY'RE THE ONES EXPOSING IT, how does that make THEM look?

They're hypocrites. They're calling out kikery amongst groups that we follow UNTIL we find out they're backed by kikes. So, in essence, they're redpilling themselves.

The next step would be to get them to admit it on some kind of social media.

>related

Attached: OPERATION WHOS JEWING WHO.png (1116x1406, 867K)

look, in short, every time you see some shill on Jow Forums type "HURR X/Y THING YOU LIKE IS BACKED BY KIKES / JEWS, HOW DO YOU FEEL!?" it's safe to assume it's some libcuck on the verge of being redpilled.

The more the pay attention to us, to the podcasts we listen to, to the videos we watch, and to the ideologies we subscribe to, and the more they try to find inconsistencies in them (inconsistencies = kike sympathy / influence) - the more they awaken to the JQ.

Attached: 1565900823517.jpg (682x906, 230K)

The more the pay attention to us, to the podcasts we listen to, to the videos we watch, and to the ideologies we subscribe to, and the more they try to find inconsistencies in them (inconsistencies = kike sympathy / influence) - the more they awaken to the JQ.

It's only a matter of time before these retards accidently blackpill themselves on the JQ by exposing people "we" "like" and/or "listen to".

"hurrrr i heard Jow Forums likes X/Y podcaster!"
"lets do research on them!"
"oh god Jow Forums would LOVE to hear how someone they like is kike-related...!"
"oh god....why are kikes everywhere? they've even infiltrated right wing groups and larp as muh natsocs...!"
"I.....I....I now understand why they hate kikery...."

It will play out like that, I guarantee it. The more shills we have, the more the left will get redpilled.

Attached: 1562686579441.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

Its this fucking simple.

So, anyone want to prove me wrong? Or did my inital shitpost not fucking explain it good enough?

K well, jannies, do your job.

I understand why you call it hipocrisy, you think some of them adhere to pol's view but aren't courageous enough to admit being part of it?

>how the fuck do we get around that?
there is no way to get around that.
it's a system.
we can theoretically escape the system, but where? what can we do? we don't have out own resources, we don't have machines to do it, we have no people, no slaves, nothing.

we only live in our cells, in our houses, on allowed plots of land and walk on allowed paths. we can't even trespass on .gov property and we can't ask questions.

if you really look at our situation soberly, then we are prisoners and slaves. we are allowed a space to entertain ourselves, where we are also watched, observed and controlled, but beyond that not much is possible

of course we can go off grid and try to homestead or something like that, but as soon as we start organizing anything more complex than a hemp growing commune, they will come after us and kill us, just like they always had

they's what they did with tribes 500 years ago. the tribes tried escaping, they tried developing. but were they given a chance? no. they were captured when they were ripe

I would even speculate that tribes themselves were grown under control for future use by rome or whoever is behind controlling the world

and to top it off.. there is a fucking conspiracy of total control and it is blackpilled and we are not going to see anything improve, except the production capabilities, the size of the machines and the public control.

it all is going to get fucked up and really anti-utopian.

they feed us hope and fuel our life with hope, as if shit is gonna change, as if things are gonna get better

i'm sure 9 out of 10 of us(whites) are smarter and more able to be rich then most of the rich people that you see around. we generally know more, because we are really fit to survive, among all these niggers, kikes, chinks.. we are the fittest, but what are we?? in the end we are the most controlled and most in chains. have always been like that. either as slaves of church or some faggot who fed us the "white dream"

I think it coul be the case for some, but others are definetly so much int their cognitive dissonance that they think anyone who will read will not be influenced like their case was

>N € ! n chan has ok content but lacks anons.
Before I leave this thread

Im not sure if neinchan is glownigger shit or legit, but we should spread out regardless.

If we manage to redpill a couple fedposters along the way on neinchan, fine.

Attached: 1566858157487.jpg (480x466, 33K)

Why rome?

A lot of shills here, actually. You'd be fucking surprised. There are literal retards who tried to convince "us" last year and the year before that MM was "controlled opposition". lol kek lol double kek single kek fuck me in the neck.

>if you really look at our situation soberly, then we are prisoners and slaves. we are allowed a space to entertain ourselves, where we are also watched, observed and controlled, but beyond that not much is possible

oh god...

I still remember coming here when i was still a member of the diversity religion. Holocost "denial" was a bigger deal than rich kikes to me.
Not sure how anyone can "prove you wrong," because i dont think random normies or "bluepilled" fucks are the ones posting those, its people who are active enough to have seen the retardedness of what they say, and say it anyway.
These guys are either professionals or "hobbyists" in discord. (And probably dilating at this very moment, regardless)

Attached: 1554471939492.jpg (958x830, 111K)

call it what you will, but we are controlled by ONE government since the beginning of time. it was all just a scheme to cucks all from the start, step by step.

first they infantalize the masses, making everyone childishly stupid, then they just present people with simple retarded motives and control the process with brute force.

the masses are a child. the police is the daddy and the government is the mommy. they whip us and tell us that everything is gonna be all right.

in the end the society goes mad and that's what we are observing. a bunch of mad people with no way out of this shit, trying to adapt to whatever the fuck circus they are made to perform.

can we really fight them?? whoever they are?? if we could we already would have. but have we even once? not even once. never. we always end up fucking each other up the ass... well maybe a few kikes every 100 years or so.. if we are lucky

whoever is controlling us, is really safe behind the walls of our stupidity. and the niggers are nothing but brutish animals in the jungle to scare the shit out of us.. while we are all hiding alone in our cells.

it's all fucked up. and there is no way for us to organize independently. even your yellow vest.. you think it was some independent action? it was also nothing but a bunch of circus without any thought for actual people. just a bunch of controlled public flogging.

well, you can always flip the fuck out and go shoot somebody. but it also wouldn't fix shit but become another entertainment subject for everyone else to reee about.

truthfully, is there a way for us to unite and remove all that shit above us?? i don't see any.

the police retards are trained to stop us.
if they can't then the army will.

we are gonna be controlled in any case, because whoever holds the key to education(psychological conditioning) will always brainwash enough drones to blindly obey.

the smart man is the one who suffers, the rest are in a blissful state of servitude.

the intellect is their enemy. on such a level that even the top, the elites are fucking idiots, just a notch wiser then the rest of us, not to drop the strings of control and press an "alarm" button which would activate the hordes of police and armies.

we are literally a hive. and we are chemically controlled by default. we were created like that to start with.

it's not the nature that created us. the nature itself was created and didn't evolve.

the whole premise of our reality is suffering, which is unnatural by definition. suffering and entropy is unnatural.

something out there.. is not like that at all.
logic dictates that it's possible to live in a world without entropy, that doesn't need hordes of creatures and unnatural barriers that would limit whatever is there

this is the world of limits. this world is a fucking limit in itself. we can't even escape this world.

if there is space, then why all the megacorps are not flying spaceships with coca-cola brands on it's side? and why would there be space full of empiness

they feed us bullshit. on every level. cosmogony and existentialism is full of subversive bullshit to keep us in a state of "yes sir"

the whole deal is set up in such a way, that the more you think about it, the closer you are to what is considered "crazy" until you cross that line and everyone stops listening to you completely.