Sandy hook

What are your opinions on the sandy hook “massacre”?

Attached: B067AD64-9E92-40EE-8806-E08B7B6FE688.jpg (1636x1154, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfield_Hills_Hospital
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/PLAW-112publ81/pdf/PLAW-112publ81.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=C9kQkiIT5-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this documentary explains all the flaws with the official story
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

No one died at Sandy Hook.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

obviously fake.

School wasn't even open.

It was the best gun and ammo sales pitch in years. Also made most people I know stop caring about all shootings.

Fairfield Hills Hospital has tunnels all over the area. I am guessing they were trying a new vaccine on the kids of assets, and the medical trial went south and killed a bunch of kids. How do you body dump kids? Find a dead teen play the role of active shooter, have no witnesses, and bulldoze the scene.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfield_Hills_Hospital

Faked

Why are all the old FF being made into threads one by one?

in the state police report it goes into this whole event where they talk about how Peter Lanza was said to be dead in New Jersey.
>CFS 1200704559 Book 8 00188555 p.23-24 "sometime prior to the entry Lt. Diaz of the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office Homicide Squad advised us that he had received information about Mr. Peter Lanza, Ryan and Adams biological father, as being deceased within apartment #202. This information apparently proved to be false. I immediately contacted Lt. Diaz and informed him that nobody was found injured or deceased within apartment #202, nor was there any evidence which would suggest that there ever was. He advised me that he was now going to contact Hudson County Prosecutor Guy Gregory and advise him of the outcome of our search, due to the fact that Prosecutor Gregory had provided Lt. Diaz with this information and gave him an order to follow up on it with the Hoboken Police Department."

how would anyone even know that unless they already checked the ID on the body? Turned out Peter Lanza was alive and well. was he supposed to have been killed?

why would Hudson County Prosecutor Guy Gregory say this?

Terrible tragedy. I do not wish it even on my worst enemies. Nothing hurts more than the death of your own child.

Fake and gay

The NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) nullified the U.S. Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (Smith-Mundt Act) which essentially lifted the ban on propaganda. Sandy Hook was their first test, State of Florida v. George Zimmerman Trial was the second. Those 2 events plunged the U.S downward into the clown world we know today.

Source: businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
Entire Law incase you want to read it:govinfo.gov/content/pkg/PLAW-112publ81/pdf/PLAW-112publ81.pdf

Attached: star_trek_the_original_series_season_2_10.jpg (1428x1080, 725K)

Fake, even if it was real, fake

December 14, 2012
“Above TopSecret” Forum ATS – 158 page thread on the shooting at Sandy Hook

>1:12pm – shooter’s name – ryan lanza
>1:41pm – police swarm the st rose of lima church on church hill road.
>1:43pm – CBS confirms shooter’s name as Ryan Lanza
>1:44pm – new feed shows a reporter at the Lanza home saying the neighbors said police were there at >9:15am and evacuated the neighborhood. Taped off the area and surrounded the home.

wow look at that. the police were at t he Lanza house at 9:15 in the morning. the first 911 call came in at 9:35

that wolfgang geezer has given up due to a wall of secrecy.
The absolute depths of deceit.
If there is a Hell, it`s fires wait for them, not us.

IDK why don't you ask Adam Lanza err
I mean David Hogg.

Attached: david-hogg-adam-lanza-same-person-i-have-no-words-42750682.png (500x543, 128K)

my friend had a cousin that died there

I wonder if you're friend's cousin has a cousin whose friend died there.

Sure you did buddy.

That's what (((they))) first say when you question an event like this. Always.

Attached: Picard'sSnap.jpg (800x450, 45K)

I don't dispute that a retard shot some little Jews but the story was so rushed and then buried that it just seems....off

>2:17pm – research of Lanza family does NOT show another sibling in family other than Ryan.
>2:26pm – CNN reports brother is dead in Hoboken, NJ
>2:36pm – FOX News is saying Adam Lanza not Ryan Lanza
>2:39pm – every search for Lanza’s family comes up with only mom/dad/ryan.
>3:01pm – CNN no longer saying the suspect is Ryan, - but related to the case, a school in New Mexico is in“lockdown” (Gadsden School District)

>3:54pm- CBS is reporting the“need” for new gun legislation
heh the jews waste no time

Attached: trollfaceONE.png (469x428, 51K)

>Meme-flag

Opinion discarded, media should of not of done a hit job on my boy Alex Jones then I would’ve considered it being real

That its not political. Well. Not until democrats get involved and start calling for gun control. Best not talk about it.

>lmao my daughter's dead

Attached: temp.jpg (1919x1048, 476K)

see

this dude knew what was up
>9:44pm – post by a user: I'm not claiming any conspiracy, but it does amaze me how news programs can already have tribute specials airing within 9 hours of an event like this. I flipped on 20/20 just now and they're doing a special about the shooting, the victims, etc. They already have tons of interviews, fancy graphics, statistics and the history of some of the victims when just hours ago we didn't know anything about them. It just blows my mind how quickly they can throw together something like this.

Fake and gay

any of you retards remeber this?
>2:19pm – Ryan Lanza’s “girlfriend” and “another friend” are“missing” in NJ.

>8:26am - KPLU reports that “One of the officials said earlier Friday that a girlfriend of one of the Lanza brothers and another friend were missing in New Jersey. Subsequently, the third official said police had talked with the girlfriend. One of the friends had to be reached in California, so it took some time.”

10:18am – Informative post here from “MisterMaster”:

Here is a bit more to muddy the waters lol.

Before all the FB pages and other social media accounts were removed, I documented them all with screen shots.Both brothers shared some friends on FB. I looked at every open FB account of those friends I could in the hopes I could find anyone who possibly knew or maybe even involved because early on I was under the assumption there were two shooters.

One guy stood out to me. Friends with both and lives in Lakewood NJ. He studied CIS at Temple University. Strangely, only two people subscribed to his page....both Lanza brothers. What topics was this dude interested in you ask? His FB page is full of only one thing...guns, pics of shooting guns,anti-government propoganda, extremely violent statements, and hatred of the USA for trying to ban assault rifles. This is fact, I can prove it, and will gladly post his name if it is not against posting rules. Someone inform me if I can post the name and go look at his FB page if it’s still up. Some of this dudes favorite books are Nazi propaganda books from the 20's-50's. Included were the works of Hesse, Hitlers Mein Kampf, Marx, just to name a few. Fave games...D+D, Magic the Gathering, COD Black Ops. Initials of this FB friend are JH (DH Comment: This person’s name is Josh Halloway)

Post the pictures of the victims.
You know which one.

Post the video of that CIA Sandy Hook shill who got busted copying and pasting the wrong thing into a comment section.

I lost the link.

Attached: download.png (1024x1024, 466K)

No one died at sandy hook. But since they faked this abortion and not enough people 'bought it', they now kill real people in their false flags.

oh yea the NCS lapdog on godlikeproductions pretending he was from Korea

>they now kill real people in their false flags.

No they don't, shill faggot. Nobody died in vegas. No shots were fired.

whoa what was this about?
>12:18pm – Rueters reports “an entire kindergarten class is unaccounted for.”

False flag

have you ever seen the Trial for Omar Mateen's wife? they showed plenty of graphic photos inside the pulse nightclub. you better believe there are dead bodies.

>they showed plenty of graphic photos inside the pulse nightclub. you better believe there are dead bodies.

Nope.
About as dead as actor Paddock in Vegas. A crisis actor from Orlando was a crisis actor in a hospital bed in Vegas.

Emma who was run over by a truck of peace. She is dead.
Epstein: Not dead.
It's getting 3rd world tier with the cartel lately.

I guess the spying internet giants let the shadow government know just how dumb the people are nowadays and don't care anymore about fooling everyone.

Attached: 1566359277783.jpg (962x643, 127K)

it was just an episode of America's FUNNIEST Home Video.
starting Bob Saget

Attached: 1563740862539.jpg (1495x850, 631K)

real dead bodies. fake survivors and witnesses for TV

Wolfgang Halbig, actually.
Dedicated professional spent years accumulating and publishing vast amounts of info showing the entire farce was staged.
He pulled back after credible threats were made to his family.

they are right you are nothing but terrorists. your dead bodies wouold equal, everybody laughing
I know what your talking about, that propoganda law. Do you think anybody would take up for you if this is what You support?

Attached: 1564338492004.jpg (640x571, 60K)

>real dead bodies. fake survivors and witnesses for TV

No dead bodies, fuckface.

Your friend's cousin just flew over my house!

This isn't reddit, faggot

Can confirm. I'm the cousin

Attached: 1565058995030.jpg (500x548, 51K)

Adam Lanza killed himself a day before the "shooting"

It is amazing how people are always laughing and smiling after a traumatic event. It fuels conspiratards so much.

its always the same routine

Attached: pulse.png (1920x2924, 3.72M)

Attached: beto.png (1017x1059, 614K)

allegedly killed himself. I mean the police were at his house at 9:15 in the morning. that was before the shooting

Liar.

At the Parkland high school shooting, one of the teachers saw a uniformed guy shooting down the hallway and was surprised cops were able to show up so quickly.
Fucker was most likely one of the motherfuckers seen on tape exiting the building on the side carrying bundles which were thrown into the back of a waiting small pick up.
This is identical MO to San Bernadino, El Paso, and even Christchurch wherein a black attired group of 2 to 4 people actually do the shooting/killing.
Growing chatter is that these are either sanctioned or rogue Kidon Unit operatives.

>2 to 4 people actually do the shooting/killing.

No evidence anyone was shot.

if you read the parkland report. it has a bunch of statements by people who were inside the building saying shit like "I heard nick cruz TOTALLY talking to himself saying - block the exits & round them up.

it didnt sound like someone talk to themselves. it sounded like operators communicating with each other. same shit with sandy hook.

@50.15

youtube.com/watch?v=C9kQkiIT5-s

What's the official reasoning why they demolished his mom's house?

Attached: SH1565111015001.jpg (2312x3698, 1.77M)

Dec 3, 2014
Newtown's Legislative Council voted Wednesday to take ownership of the property at 36 Yogananda St. which is the house where Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter lived in, according to The Hartford Courant.

The town paid $1 for the house, and officials say they are uncertain what plans they have for Lanza's house.

The house belonged to Nancy Lanza's son, Ryan Lanza, the sole heir of her estate, who authorized Stamford attorney Samuel Starks to sell the property.

Attached: SH1565111144209.jpg (1920x2320, 1.18M)

There was a somewhat widespread interview of a female classmate of Cruz who was actually walking/talking with Cruz in another part of the building in the morning hours when the sound of shooting was heard on another part of the building.
She turned to Cruz and said - somewhat humorously as she didn't think it was a serious situation "I thought YOU (addressing Cruz) would be doing the shooting.
She was totally flummoxed at how Cruz could have been fingered as the shooter.
Interview took place very late afternoon by local reporter.
I rarely dig on utube anymore as - post 911 - EVERYTHING incriminating seems to be scrubbed