Anyone can be friend with anyone

Anyone can be friend with anyone.
All races can cohabit peacefully.
Except for these fucking kikes. Fuck them.

Attached: 1567102780415.jpg (1200x1200, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljVaAbsdrCo
youtube.com/watch?v=3RJv12cKZHc
youtube.com/watch?v=22dh1gLLJMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feral animals and less dangerous than feral niggers

Attached: kyytskludulyuy.png (1366x720, 312K)

Cheetahs couldn't kill a dog that big. Their jaws are too weak

I'd rather live in a country with 40 million cheetahs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljVaAbsdrCo

imagine a scenario where the cheetah has been told everyday of it's life that any hardship it has faced is caused by the horrible dog.

Puts regular dog and cheetah together. 5 minutes later the cheetah is eating doggy steak.

They use Golden’s as therapy dogs for cheetahs because they have naturally high anxiety and alertness it calms them. Golden retrievers are literally the best dog

this

also more wholesome pics please

>Anyone can be friend with anyone.All races can cohabit peacefully.Except for these fucking kikes. Fuck them.

Tumblr Spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are the best people friendly dogs, not the best dog for defense tho.

That's exactly my point, user.

We need to put a stop to feral niggers. Some many niggers do not have homes. Call now to save a nigger. With your help, a nigger will go to a loving home.

>All races can cohabit peacefully.
No.

Attached: 1558453459195.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Attached: yeah,it's(orcs)alright.png (800x600, 446K)

Nice, Satan IDget.

Cheetahs are less like cats than other cats. They aren't complete assholes to each other and also their claws don't retract.

Based animals are NOT niggers.

Listen to the vid. Small snapshot. Kek!

Attached: CD51015B-58B7-4C90-A191-E1EA53360F37.jpg (599x848, 96K)

Second!

. Ooops!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=3RJv12cKZHc

youtube.com/watch?v=22dh1gLLJMU
Nature gets real

Attached: POL n.jpg (1812x1112, 1.25M)

>France
>Germany
>UK
>Sweden
>muslim countries
Based and kikepilled

what game is this?

Attached: 1522064874877.gif (265x236, 478K)

I'm going to open a zoo with all the animals in one single big cage. Wish me luck guys!

their bodies are proportionately much stronger. And they are armed with more than just a powerful jaw but strong claws. Cat would win vs a dog its size 9/10 times.

Attached: 1551115956457.png (1096x1400, 1.38M)

Eat shit, frog. Cheetas are the most docile and easily tamable wildcat

Try that with another race
Oh, sorry, I meant species. You lying kike

Just because you could doesn't mean you should.

their bodies are proportionately much stronger. And they are armed with more than just a powerful jaw but strong claws. Cat would win vs a dog its size 9/10 times.

Arcanum

Cheetahs are not lions or tigers. Even a human could take a cheetah in a fight unless it did a sneak attack

a cheetah is much stronger than an average male. Cats have this property: they are VERY strong for their size.

Dogs are nice, sociable creatures; true frens. Cats, even domesticated, are literally four legged niggers in both their mannerisms but also their bacteria functions in the same way rap music does, brainwashing those it comes into contact with.

Big cats will kill big dogs close to 100% of the time (unless you count the "dog like" but unrelated bears which are the strongest land predator and would kill lions with ease in the roman circuses)