What's the most jewish thing you've seen lately?

what's the most jewish thing you've seen lately?

Attached: hesnotwhite.png (563x582, 185K)

ur mom

>partners.

women, men, children, animals, plants. random utensils, hollowed out foodstuffs.

that's pretty chad tbqh

Attached: havesex.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

Congressional hearings on cspan.

and ive had zero ;_;

all men.

this makes me happy, thanks

American patriotism

Attached: Americans.jpg (600x361, 71K)

Me neither

Attached: 727893D3-BB3C-4AE1-AEBE-E52565C61242.jpg (920x687, 80K)

Every stereotype about Jews is true. Lecherous sexual deviants? People have been saying it for centuries.

74% of #MeToo predators were Jews. Disgusting perverts.

Get married and have sex with your wife every night for 50 years and you'll have enjoyed 18,250 encounters -- and all that without catching AIDS or herpes.

Jewish stereotypes have changed a lot over the years. I don’t think sexual degeneracy was a common trope 150 years ago.
Jew haters just see whatever boogeyman they want to see. Capitalism, communism, multiculturalism, racial hatred, getting us to hate Muslims, importing Muslims...

Donald Trump's twitter account. That's why I am voting Democrat in the next election because they are less pro-Israel than "Zion-Don".

This. Anyone with resources can have sex once with 5000 women.
Have sex with one woman 5000 times, and then you can call yourself a stud.

Stereotypes changing to reflect the Times makes them sound more accurate just applicable to that time period. Some haven’t changed though

>
Correct. Like Sartre said, if the Jew didn't exist, the anti-semite would create him.

Strange how usury and a lack of loyalty to their society always come back, huh?

20,000 prostitutes

why be loyal to a society that hates them?

tells you more more than you wanna know about him I think

hint hint Im basically a sociopath?

That’s not true at all. The usury stereotype is a product of Christian European societies that forced Jews into those professions. The stereotype didn’t exist in Arab countries 100 years ago or in pre Christian societies.
Christians think money is evil because they are dumb so they associate Jews with money. And as a consequence of course Jews got good at business

one man std epidemic

Not true. Only virtue signaling progs on the left are not pro Israel and its for the gayest fucking reasons

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-29 18-05-02.png (641x723, 180K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-29 18-06-52.png (632x658, 359K)

Correct but the people the anti-Semite created would be Jewish and not actually Jews. So there’s a point there.

He directed The Lost Boys and Falling Down, so I unironically don't care.

Retarded. "If dinosaurs are extinct, we eat people now by ourselves"

You are shit. Next ones shits are gypsys, but they're poor and powerless, so noone cares really about them except petty crime. We would have wonderful society without you.