Leonardo Dicaprio. What's his endgame

One of the most influential people in the world, raised by a German single mother in LA. Got famous since childhood and has always starred as protagonist in well directed movies. One of the biggest environmentalist around. Why is Jow Forums not talking about him

Attached: Screenshot_20190829_221254.jpg (1080x1272, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZP3DR0qEms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We’re not allowed to talk about celebrities on pol. I tried to talk about scarlet Johansson recently and the jannys shoa’d it down.

As far as leo is concerned:
Honestly you raise an interesting point.
I foresee Leo bailing on being a movie star and moving to Europe at some point.

>One of the most influential people in the world
nope
faggoty fanbois of faggoty hollywood kikes can GET THE FUCK OUT

also a total queer via rape
video of him on set as a young teen are alarming to say the least.

You think Leo is kike? Johansson is kike. I was trying to figure out what makes her tick

Where did you get the fanboi part? I'm stating the facts. He is the reason most 20 smth models have turned to "save the world".
My questions: why was he never molested like other child actors? why he never got an Oscar until he acted in a movie about the salvages of America?

niggers
niggers
niggers
niggers
niggers

he was...have you never seen him with brian singer on set as a young teen....holy shit
Twinkle twinkle little twink

Funny because politics is all celebrities talk about.
In a sense he is always living in Europe, you can always catch him in southern France.
BTW, this year Capri of Italy has become the nr one destination for celebrity and US socialites vacation this year.

OK I will check out. I'm not a fanboi of his. I actually never watched any of his movies besides the revenant and one with Kate Winslet, but not titanic. I think he is a shit actor but has charisma and goodlooks.

no children, no family, uses status to amass women thus making whores of women who should be making families too.
Why should he be talked about.

you should see that shit...the way he rubs this adult man's body like a queer boy is alarming. It will make you cringe, your balls may go back inside your body.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZP3DR0qEms
remember that singer is a pedo
the video is hard to watch

Saw the video. Doesn't look like it. He was raised by a German mother so maybe you have no idea how they raise their kids ( it does involve a lot of nudity between mom and kid as well as lip kissing and playing which some perverted mind might call sexual) . If someone that young was having a relationship they would try to hide it, not play around.

suuuuuuuuuuuuure
nothing abnormal with an effeminate leo playing around with a known Hollywood pedo
kek

show your flag, I bet you are Canadian

I understand, but look at the facts. All kids who were molested went on to have a career breakdown. He never had that. I'm German Swiss, and this is simply how moms act with us. He has a lot of confidence to let such a thing go down.

Leo acts like a total neoliberal sjw faggot in public so he can fuck borderline jailbait models in private.
Really not that hard to understand

He doesn't make children because environmentalism. Human population is a big threat to the world. Apparently.

>he is a teen hunk, look at him
kid is standing next to a KNOWN hollywood pedophile, calls underage leo a hunk and sexy.....

that shit isn't normal.
How do you know he didn't have a breakdown? do you know the guy?

>swiss-german
implying a single mom living with her kid in hollywood had the same values as you did
LOL

Drew Barrymore, home alone kid, miley cyrus Vs. Leonardo Dicaprio. You can't even compare their career to his. Either he had a strong will power to overcome molestation ( which is the worst thing that can happen to a person 100%) or he wasn't molested. If he was why would he be saving tiny poisonous frogs in Chile and not invest in rehab programs for molested kids?

Can we talk about this.
I’ve never been molested. How is being molested the worst thing that can happen?
I’m not trying to minimize it I’m just wondering

Hides something. His sexuality. Probably is a tranny fucker. Like avid tranny fucker. When you're him, you gotta have kids, period.

It screws your life in ways you never thought. Everything associated with what happened that day or those days, will haunt you. For years. Every kid molested has an "outer body experience". Which means they get a shock, can't speak and can't move to avoid what's going on. They develop diseases such as schizophrenia, bpd, suicidal behaviour ( drug use is one), homosexuality and other sexual perversions. All to punish themselves why did they let such a thing to happen. And to find sex enjoyable bcs most molested kids never grow to feel actual good sex. Etc. I posted an answer just now but it got deleted for some reasons.

It screws your life in ways you never thought. Everything associated with what happened that day or those days, will haunt you. For years. Every kid molested has an "outer body experience". Which means they get a shock, can't speak and can't move to avoid what's going on. They develop diseases such as schizophrenia, bpd, suicidal behaviour ( drug use is one), homosexuality and other sexual perversions. All to punish themselves why did they let such a thing to happen. And to find sex enjoyable bcs most molested kids never grow to feel actual good sex. Etc. I posted a detailed answer just now but it got deleted for some reasons.