Doom pilled

Welp Jow Forums, tonight is the night.
It all ends here.
I have nothing to lose, my family hates me, no job, alcoholic, but I won't be getting far into that here.

Ill be answering questions once I've set up my equipment Ill turn on my camera and start streaming
Ill be waiting in the VC and answering any questions
>discord/
>.gg/SHax7zu

I'll begin in about 45 minutes, see you on the other side.
I'll be doing it by suffocating myself with a bag filled nitrogen.

Goodbye, it's been honestly a great time. And, since this has to be Jow Forums related, do you fear WW3?

Attached: 3E21E330-E69F-4921-8665-090E14524B46.jpg (330x441, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g&list=LLyXHig41B1SuotX7DlnW3NA&index=2&t=0s
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=9NDjt4FzFWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reported for discord tranny bot spam.

I hate you, your nation and everything it stands for, but don't do it faggot
>do you fear WW3?
No

Reported for discord-tranny bot spam.

Faggot

Bumping for Nitro Boy to go through

brah, i reported you to the police, because you dont have a loicense to play sudoku and be a hero

OP, a couple of points to make:
Make sure your helium tank is 100% helium, and not that store-bought tank because they mix it with air.
Don't use a mask because you let some of the helium escape and oxygen enter. It is not air tight. Use a turkey oven bag instead.

That being said, don't do it. Go seek help first.

Don't do it, faggot. Go clean your country instead. Even you can kill at least 10 niggers or something around that.

don't do it. You're too young.

I know your feel OP but I'm scared of going to hell.
Maybe this is hell.
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

This thread was posted 3 days ago dont listen to it.

Don't do it, faggot, go clean your country instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g&list=LLyXHig41B1SuotX7DlnW3NA&index=2&t=0s

Have sex

>1 less white in the world

Based

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g&list=LLyXHig41B1SuotX7DlnW3NA&index=2&t=0s

damn i guess the pepe gassing jews meme really gets to people

Go kill some zionists instead

If you're gonna kill yourself at least go out like a hero and take some of the corrupt politicians with you, you know, the people who actually put you in this position.

I know your feel OP.
I'm so tired and tired of being tired.

see ya buddy. i get how you feel.

Talk to God: there's a lot of love waiting for you there.

Sage

Go off some zionists instead

Every day I pray for the start of ww3

If you've truly given life all of the effort you've had to give, and you're really sure that this is what you want to do, then I wish you eternal joy in paradise. Godspeed, user.

If your suicidal anyways why dont you enlisy in the military and go into special forces or something and kill some muhammeds? Itd give you direction in your life, you get to make the world a better place by kebabs and if you die on the battlefield, well you wanted to die anyways but now you go out like a badass sf operator instead of dying like an emotional women with a stupid bag.

This.
"If you're going to kill yourself, at least take someone you hate with you." - Peter Steele

Same

You can't do it yet, bro. You have to watch the Browns make it to the Super Bowl first!

Literally look at the date.
Already poted before.

Attached: 20190830_003751.jpg (720x1480, 515K)

You have to put a small hole in the bag don't you? It can't be air tight otherwise it would pop or slip of your neck.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Is this some Mossad level shit or something???

Why do they all use the same shitty copy pasta

wtf instead of doing some niggers you're gonna an hero without even trying the highscore?

gee thanks uncle mossad,
idk what your doing but i'll be watching you with god. bless your soul man

Very Based, get a knife and stick it in some politicians neck

This. In principle I don't try to talk people out of suicide, if they feel that their life has run it's course then okay, I've nothing to say other than I hope there's something after death and it's not a bunch of nothing. On WW3, I hope that it happens but I don't think that it will, at least not in my lifetime.
>t. 33 year old boomer

>not live streaming it so you can be a meme in the afterlife
>posting this on Jow Forums and not Jow Forums or /b/
kys

Dont razz the corpse bro

Wtf

When you'll be there tell mohamed ali and hitler they are both pussies.

PS:If some live video appear and he start to talk about jewish conspiracies, he is wrong, first read this

When you'll get there tell mohamed ali and hitler they are both pussies.

Someone get this kid's fucking IP London police won't do shit until someone doxxes him

Don’t do it man, I’ve been there, it’s tough. Unironically try AA, what have you got to lose?

You are a millennial retard

Someone get this kid's fucking IP UK police won't do shit until someone doxxes him

Guys the discord link will instantly dox you this tranny is using suicide to dox you. Fuck you OP

UK police* but called London office
Don't this idiot kill himself

Fag, don’t be another suicide statistic. Smoke a bowl with some dudes and talk to them

lmfao greekgodx is a fat sack of shit

Everything that you've stated can easily be change, you just have to change.

No Job? There are many ways to obtain one.
Your family hates you? Why? Is it something you did? The way you act? People are forgiving, you just have to be open and honest, reach out, someone will grab your hand.
Alcoholic? Who isn't? It's easy to stop. You drink to hide your problems, fix your problems and avoid drinking and it'll stop.

You can't change or fix suicide friend, but you can change and fix your life if you just make that attempt.

Someone knows about that stuff? I did read over it and currently listening to it on youtube. He seems to make sense to me. I'm not a shill or anything, but never heard about that before and was just curious.

So is this dude legit? Will i be on a watchlist from now on?

Don't end your life user, you can still turn things around by at least venturing out from your family and taking a few risks, maybe kicking the habit along the way.

Maybe God is jewing everyone.

You could at least take some pests down with you in Mein kraft...

I'd also kill myself if I lived where your flag says you live. Enjoy being reborn into a nigger(penalty for suicide).

Wtf!!! It was posted [2 DAYS FROM NOW] too!?!

Attached: fucking_retard.jpg (587x421, 99K)

Really narcissistic way to suicide. Do a flip.

Do a flip, faggot

Don't do it user, life is worth it in the end, trust me

Fuck you traitor.

Don't do it user life is worth it in the end trust me

Don't do it user life is worth it in the end trust me

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere. I also can't believe that people like Stalin and Hitler are gonna go to the same place as Mother Teresa." - Peter Steele

What a fag.

OP pussied out

Be a hero and destroy the muslim horde first. Fuck you if you don't you pussy.

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere. I also can't believe that people like Stalin and Hitler are gonna go to the same place as Mother Teresa." Peter Steele

What a fag.

>my family hates me, no job, alcoholic
take that in reverse
alcoholic so you have no job and your family hates you...
stop drinking faggot.

something is better than nothing user.

Go to Kurdistan and fight the Turks. Don’t be a waste.

yeah okay

Fight for Kurdistan, OP. Don’t be a doomer. Also you don’t have a suicide license.

SAYONARA NIGGA

No seriously youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E listen to that shit Jow Forums or read the transcript. For one what is said can't be simply debunked or shoved away, because the guy is as legit as it gets. It's basically and i hate to use that word the future plan of the NWO, at least a part of it.

There is no real discussion anywhere about it when you google it. It's one of the best pieces of information we have and not even the NWO nutjobs care about it.

Sounds like bullshit.
Why did you save that pic anyway?
You sure you ain't planning something you faggot?

something is better than nothing user.

Why are you dumb fucks responding to this fucking attention whore.
>Oh right this is Jow Forums and every shit post is "real".

This is as close as you'll get to hell if you trust in Jesus.

It's as close to heaven as you'll get if you don't.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

>discord trannies change course for advertisement

>1 post by this ID

I thought he was actually going to do it so i saved it. You can try to find the thread in the archives.

Attached: f812e7432324817d82e1755b35f4f20303b09f59104c9ee1dfed129f252b0050.jpg (1024x550, 118K)

>why are you responding
>responds
>shit post
i'd call it a nitro-post, desu

TELL ME ABOUT THE PERSON IN OP'S PICTURE!!

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

or perhaps hes wondering why you would gas a trap, while throwing him out of his bed

>>why are you responding
I wasn't responding to the OP.
I was calling out the dumb fucks in here for responding to the OP.

well, at least you can talk!

if I pull off that mask, would your pronouns die?

youtube.com/watch?v=9NDjt4FzFWY

Attached: Christ saves.jpg (1404x1804, 363K)

Thanks for this, fren. I think I'm going to make a genuine effort to start exercising more.

Attached: z8aoj2h6pxw21.png (689x473, 97K)

Discord tyranny you are reported.

Do a flip

Screen cap this

Attached: checked.png (127x95, 3K)