Disenfranchised Young Man

I feel pathetic. Gentlemen of Jow Forums what is a young man to do? I'm enrolled at college for art so that one day I can make comic books like the ones I used to read when I was a kid, I volunteer as a peer mentor, have a part-time job, work out, but don't socialize as much as I used to due to workload. The media keeps demonizing all traits of masculinity, the comic book industry is collapsing, and even though I've been keeping my head up today I stumbled because of a lasting though that's been in the back of my head. A girl I've been talking to I have not had a girlfriend in all my years in college and am still a virgin going into my final year. Most shamefully I feel lonely and like a loser because of something so stupid. I know I need to nut the hell up and when I wake up tomorrow I'm going to workout all this self-pity but in between now and then could I get some help with these fits of sadness I keep feeling? Any help is appreciated.

Attached: black-men-image-of-depression.jpg (900x600, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/

twitter.com/AnonBabble

well you cucked yourself with the art degree, but you seem dedicated to it. lots of artists survive off other skills/income until their art takes off/get a good job. you made it pretty far, just keep it up. check your diet and fitness routines

>I'm enrolled at college for art
why do you do this? you can make comics without going to college.

I know this sounds like a pitiful sob story but I could use any form of advice right now.

have sex incel

I started off as an engineering major but felt like my soul was dying so I switched. I've already come this far and decided to finish.

You don't need a degree to create decent art.
Only snobby presumptive types play that game.

im lost. im so fucking lost in this fucking clown world.

>college for art so that one day I can make comic books

YaBoi Zack and Ethan Van Sciver have cleared over 1.5M between the two of them with stories about a retarded faggot cybernetic frog and a bunch of super-mercs protecting a giant, inter-dimensional monkey.

People are starving for simple heroism and adventure stories. You have a bright future, and you're doing good work.

Keep taking care of yourself, keep helping younger people and don't forget this- If you're a sensitive person, sometimes you pick up on things that have nothing to do with you. There's a lot of negativity around right now- don't let that shit get on you, bruv!

I know but as I posted before I just decided to finish instead of quitting.

>disaffected youth
>bitter virgin
is this a particularly obscure shitpost?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just have preferences man no need to use the buzz words on me.

your soul is dying because you're in college. that's the purpose of it.

>soul was dying
Black people are allergic to learning. Just return home and never come back.

>I'm enrolled at college for art so that one day I can make comic books

If you really want to make comics do it, fuck college. Start creating a comic book right now and crowd fund it if you have to. One thing I've noticed about college kids is they go to school to learn from people who never really accomplished shit in the fields they teach especially when it comes to art. You're truly better off doing than learning.

Thanks for the advice brother. I feel like I'm on the edge of taking the black pill but I truly thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

test

Life is a struggle.
The best of men have fallen to the side of the road to rest and die.
Will you?
You can either do that or carry on.

Keep your chin up. It gets better. Trust me.

Lame pasta.

Life is a struggle.
The best of men have fallen to the side of the road to rest and die.
Will you?
You can either do that or carry on.

Keep your chin up. It gets better. Trust me.

Switched to my phone. Thanks for the advice man. I don’t know if I can but I want to inspire people with the few ideas I have like Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

change your major, you fucking dumbass

bls.gov/ooh/

Use this resource to get an idea about how bad you are fucking your own future up by being an "artist".

Show us some of your art OP

I take classes for Udemy on the side and I feel like I've learned a ton more there but by this point I'm finishing because I feel like I have to. I'm also the first son so I need to set some type of example for my siblings.

There's your problem.

bls. gov/ooh/

There is your problem
>bureau of labor statistics occupation outlook handbook
Google that

sorry for doublepost stupid fuckin reply dialogue is bugged

Brutal Black pill

Stop jerking off

Start exercising

Clean up your diet. As little processed food as possible

Delay gratification, focus on controlling your impulses as they strike you.

Develop a marketable skill. That may be art, it may not be, only you know, and if you lie to yourself, only you suffer.

Stick to your principles. Be a good person.

Everything else follows.

I used to be a total loser, these were lessons I learned piece by piece over the last 5 to 6 years and they transformed my life.r

check out etsy, it's an online marketplace for handmade goods

read conspiracies to pass the time

Attached: Nathaniel Rothschild (left) and Ghislaine Maxwell (right).jpg (1024x785, 204K)

Attached: image1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

Just some simple stuff I've been focusing on anatomy recently.

I just browsed the link you sent me this gives me some ideas on what to do. I'm not really all that interested in money I just want to try and make people happy, hopeful even.

>I feel pathetic.
You are, and are now liberated.
You've laughed at your folly and accepted your newfound opportunity.
>The media keeps demonizing all traits of masculinity
You no longer listen, but instead fashion their delegated agenda with a finess that enhances intellectual prowess.
>the comic book industry is collapsing
Not in Honkland. Art has it's merits only in a stable society that can appreciate them. You are now a meme apprentice and tradesman.
>girl
Stacy loves the man who loves God and relentlessly pursues him as the paragon of his avatar. Roasties get fermented cat piss and endless nigerian immigration. Choose wisely.

Stop jerking off. What's the merit behind this?

As some one who fucked up and got an art degree, get out now while you still can. Fine arts is for bored rich kids who will never have to work, that's why Shia and George W are so "good" at it.

I've managed to quell a lot of my problems but I still struggle with my sins mainly lust. I jerk off basically once a day should I stop completely like an user above suggested?

I understand where you're coming from but I've already come this far and decided to finish things out. I also feel like there's a possibility that I help impact other even if only a little.

Balance m8. I'd say yes but we're only human. Dont deteriorate more than you can recover from. Resist temptation to the best of your ability, your future waifu depends on it.

Remember that your emotions are only phenomenons of second order, as I like to think. Which means, that you should never strive for satisfying them directly, because your brain is going to trick you into following meaningless gratification and in the end you will even lose your good emotions. Instead follow your self-set ideality and stop thinking about your emotional landscape for a while, as they are not phenomena by which you should evaluate your life (thats what I meant with them being second order). After a while you will most likely see your emotionality fix itself, as it drifts of into your periphery and then you can start using it as I believe it was intended, as a mechanism which passively checks, if your current life situation is acceptable. That means you never look to your emotions first (again, they are second order) and only try to strive for personal ideals (as could be to better your art, tell brilliant stories with actual meaning contrary to all postmodernist bullshit) and find a girlfriend with the side effect of becoming more earthbound and anchored in your immanent reality (much overlooked as one of the reasons for relationships) as well as to positively continue our species. Again this could only be guesses, I don‘t know what your ideality is (could be a lot more abstract that what I have just said, but you seemed from the little text to be interested in direct suggestions). Also follow some of the advice other anons have already posted. If your emotions after a while, even when having reached certain ideals don‘t change, then you might suffer from a depression and should seek further advice.

Just some thoughts from your fellow Kraut.

Art school is ground zero for liberal sjws its hell and demoralizing
Been there done that went looking to earn a degree and learn skills i could use artistically and commercially to earn a living and provide and was ostracized for wrong speak and non liberal thinking
Good luck id say get out now fuck college you dont need the debt and you can make anything you want to and sell it if its good people will buy it
Your the talent you dont need some bs art degree i wish i had been told this before i wasted my money
If you like what you do, do it someone will appreciate it and pay you for your effort and time

Art school is ground zero for liberal sjws its hell and demoralizing.

Yeah I basically keep my mouth shut for most of the day and sucks to say but I already took out a lone to finish out my last year. I have a little webpage I'm currently updating so I'm scrounging up some hope.

The goal is to stop completely, but cold turkey doesn't work. Focus on only every other day, then try to get to day 3 regulary. Once you realize how good day 3 feels, going a week means half the time you're on day 3 or better. It's only up past that.