Holy shit!

They're allowing offensive content

vice.com/amp/en_us/article/59nge8/infowars-returns-to-youtube-after-ceo-said-it-will-allow-offensive-content

Attached: 16E8E29A-43E5-48BF-AF74-CBECAE1C1121.jpg (688x454, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/technology/459297-youtube-takes-down-infowars-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pretty sure 'Susan' was talking out of his ass.

>Update: Shortly after this story was published, YouTube deleted Infowars' War Room channel.

Attached: 1540883514189.gif (741x674, 118K)

So does that mean he's sold out, or has hell frozen over and Youtube is getting redpilled?

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 58K)

GAY FROGS
nothing else matters
ITS THE GAY FROG!!!

No it was immediately deleted.

Yeah but they already took Infowars back down. Not even 24 hours.

user, what do you think?

Wew, few days after purging all the Euro right channels, they announce bringing back Zionalex Jones?

Attached: nose.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

no way im clicking on a vice article

>vice
I ain't clickin that shit nigga use archive.
But is this for real though?

Fake news niggaz

Attached: asianwaifu.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

Oy vey! Have the (((kikes))) lost their fucking minds? Or is this just a cynical ploy to ward off legislation affirming free speech?

Attached: 708291_jtr666_clownworld.jpg (3307x3937, 1.9M)

For what

They know Alex Jewsucker Jones is spreading disinfo and is shilling for Kushner!

"offensive" content means little boys stripping at gay clubs

progressives are SICK.

HOLYSHIT GIVE ME THE LINK TO HIS CHANNEL ITS FUCKING BACK ITS BACK I LOVE INFO WARS HIS CHANNEL IS BACK I NO LONGER HAVE TO GO TO INFOWARS.COM HE IS BACK BIG MAN JONES IS BACK

haha like clockwork, UPDATE: just kidding

>Never names the Jew.
Bet that happens.

>try to youtube "alex jones"
>only get legacy media disinfo

yeah it's gonna be impossible to find without a direct link

Unban my boy American krogan you fucks
He's on bitchute now getting a few hundred views a vid, it's sad

Welp atleast we can make racist jokes there

They get more traffic on their website without paying out ad bucks.

Does this mean I can get my channel and uploads back? I used to have exactly 300 subscribers and uploaded mostly rechtsrock music with wehrmacht/ss combat footage

>disinfo wars
>offensive content

Attached: 1566809928622.jpg (720x719, 164K)

asdfa

because no one uses bitshit

Attached: 1d1.jpg (591x835, 280K)

This is their plan. They're going to use them, alex jones and alternative news sources/commentators, as scapegoats the next time another "white supremacist attack" happens right before the elections.
They really don't want to lose the next election.

>Does this mean I can get my channel and uploads back? I used to have exactly 300 subscribers and uploaded mostly rechtsrock music with wehrmacht/ss combat footage
nah. Alex jones is a confirmed tool of (((them))). Thats why he gets his channel back

Alex literally bragged about being kicked off youtube as some kind of excuse in his debate with adam green.

their new strategy is rather than deleting channels outright they tailor their search algorithms so that the channels will not be getting any sort of significant traffic

interesting that, like he's saying "look at me goy, im one of you too, see!?"

top fucking kek

Attached: 1554987975818.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

>tailor their search algorithms so that the channels will not be getting any sort of significant traffic
thats called shadow ban

>infowars returns
>(((youtube))) is actively demoting YT videos that aren't in line with the narrative.
what's the point of this again?

they brought it back to keep trump from regulating youtube but their staff of blue haired faggots couldn't resist deleting it again

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1639x947, 455K)

look at the size of that face. it's like half orc

Hmmmmmm. Its almost like he was controlled opposition to make us look bad and set a precedent for censorship.

But nah, not the humble water filter salesman.

Is that a male or female?
Is it even human?

and thats with makeup

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

Oh, nice. Let's nigger spam youtube.

Bitchute was picking up speed

not even 24hrs lol

Attached: alexwtf.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

They better unban Ghost then. Vaughn live sucks a big nigger dick.

Attached: C4BB1BCC-0301-46A2-A27F-DA77C461ED52.jpg (1023x1200, 138K)

They have to it's the only way to prevent the big sonny doj dickening.

Theyre allowing controlled opposition - they do this on the heels of another nationalist purge

when youtube said they would allow offensive material, what that kike meant was they would allow 'offensive' left wing videos such as videos of whites getting beat up, fags sucking each other's dicks, and pedophile's diddling kids. Youtube is now worldstar for liberals

I will believe the whole thing after mainstream media (aka Tim Pool) reports on it

>Or is this just a cynical ploy to ward off legislation affirming free speech?
This. The globohomo is feeling the spiked dildo going their asses.

Attached: 1541884518339.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Great. All of my favorite videos are fucking gone with no way for me to figure out what they took and now offensive content is allowed back. Fucking assholes.

Attached: mood.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>screenshot of entire wikipedia article
>two photos of the exact same wall art thing
Did a bot make this image?

Wheres alex's channel, i love listening to his ranting on friday night drives home from work. His rambling is fucking comedy gold

Attached: 5fec0131d34dfebbceff34ebfd26dc99_is39vszdelymx-zpsb5a1e5f7gif-el-sonidito-gif_478-344.gif (478x344, 3.34M)

>All of my favorite videos are fucking gone with no way for me to figure out what they took
Hello user. It's me, your favorite youtuber, here to help you

Go to your favorites list, mouse over the deleted video.
Observe the URL, copy it (everything before the &list)
Search that URL up, look thru google cache, archive.org or anything you can find to see which video was deleted and to find archive/mirrors of it.

Attached: find video.png (772x708, 53K)

Hmm

Which Euro channels have been censored?

>rambling
If you think jewish tricks and china aiming to destroy the US is "Rambling" you're fucking retarded

He really looks like hes on all of the shit he sells

Does anyone else just read Wojack instead of wojcicki

its because if they dont, trump was going to break their trust

Thanks, Felix.

Go for walks it will make you more connected to reality

More a microsecond in my mind I imagined owen shroyer reading wojack memes and getting banned for it

Attached: 1551916414332.png (264x276, 62K)

Nono, your OTHER favorite youtuber. The one with an incredibly small channel.

Everything of worth should be archived. Fuck the rules because they fuck it themselves and have proven time and time again that they will delete things just like how they have burned books in the past. Same people are ruling during the times of Galileo where if you so much as made a point, that's true, that went against their narratives and agendas, they jail you. The end point of this, and history is precedence, is genocide. People better wake up to the Jewish menace guiding us here otherwise History will repeat itself.

It's this real. (((They))) have bugged my computer.

Herr Kommandant?

Attached: 1559337422034.png (1995x2048, 1.55M)

> infowars
> offensive

Have they ever read it? Infowars is a lot of things, mostly schitzo paranoia - but not offensive. It’s up there with the Onion and Bablyon Bee

All in an effort to take from Q. Alex is controlled opposition (cernovich and jack also). Jewish.

>anything that reports on trannies hosting drag shows for kids is schizo
I wonder what inbred ethnic subgroup is behind this post

Attached: 1556214920141.png (1021x768, 922K)

NIGGER WHAT?!

>thehill.com/policy/technology/459297-youtube-takes-down-infowars-again
owen called it in one of the vids saying they would be banned before 6 today, guess he was right

>mom look at my edge
Na I work outside faggot.

OP's a faggot

Is this true

Metokur leaving really got them back in gear.

I will be learning a skill that the Jew will not be able to profit off of.

No, Intellectual Embargo! I know you're excited for my video coming up this weekend on hate crime hoaxes and the media's desperate attempt to control the narrative.

I aint clicking that shit, greentext the story, don't give those fucks any clicks or ad revenue.

Attached: TrumpInNoveltyHatItsFunnyHeFoundItBackstage.jpg (679x960, 127K)

As per usual

Ghost deserves it for being an anti white shekel goblin

Yes.

jews did 911

That wont be in my list of hate crime hoaxes.

Is this the left "pumping the brakes"?
There must be something big coming down the pipeline to get these arrogant bastards to about face like this.

Lmao jessie mother fucking smollet
absolutely fucking ridiculous even recounting this shit

Attached: 1550967106979.jpg (902x1024, 181K)

>they allow "offensive material" because free speech
>they take him down again 6 hours later

soon

Attached: payback.png (1600x1050, 2.48M)