Why do you not like jews?

Why do you not like jews?
They know how to get money, woulden't you like to get some of that sweet cash?
We live in a capitalist society after all, money is everything...

Attached: jewcat.png (894x894, 375K)

Money is everything to the man without priorities

fuck jews. sage

i mean they do fuck you in the ass good out there Iraq i guess
idk dude tell that to ur local mcdonalds boss ya dork, bet he'll raise yer sallary ya kunt ass

Attached: EDJhZyfXoAA_f5I.png (800x823, 1.45M)

>flag
>liking jews
Checks out.

idk OP doesn't seem to be american, ya pushover fat black dyke clit sucker
imagine being from a nation so pathetic that 30% of yer population is purely non-white and 70% is a goblino mexicano le brazil mixtrue with a suprise from the chinese after they took over your market with some chinesezifying medication so yer children get sum of that chinese DNA just for the bonus INCEL mass murderer points there, ya cuck

Attached: 1566870546401.gif (125x125, 216K)

it's the Jews not the burgers. you faggot

>Just take the silver, goy.

Stop typing like a nigger.

mate, as far as i am aware Americunt goverment is fully supervised by the Jewish Zionist Ominstate. They pick their candidates for yer whitehouse carefully just for their illusion of free will and choice, like hahaha dude its democracy! it totally works!* (*well not if you have good ideas or are a worthy candidate, only if ya have sum of that jew money by ye side to ya can pay us so ya can suck our dick later 4 getting ya there). The Zionist state is just the same as AmericanoGoblinoMuttLand but they just use it as a means to an end where they got control over sum of the strongest econnomies. The only things they can't take yet is the old North Korea and the Chinese but they aint much better there eh? just go to the underground mate, ain't gonna get better. Nothing changes, It Only Gets Worse. The answer is the russian forest and going full on Jow Forumsommando relying on yer nazi friends to takeover is a sack of shit ngl, and i just hope ya kunt kikelovers attempt sum revolution

Attached: 1564794282030.jpg (622x620, 87K)

just to see ya suffer, not even gonna be mean but i hate all of yer views. All it does is make infighting a good idea for em to use it against us. You're just a bleak shell used by the jewish propaganda machine for infighting and sum dumb ass racepurity crap but who knows, your land is my land eh? Just don't shit on the floor and breakdance for me baby.
If i can be giving you truly my point of view id just say that AmeriKKKunt land is fucked way worse, global warming is gonna get ya sooner than you think, especially the boys in Florida. Got a good friend there, good guy makes some cool open source programs but the state stinks as far as i know. All the waves are gonna swallow you quicker because the jew in the question behind yer state doesnt care about what the CO2 causes to the land, and yer conservative talker jewlovers like those mutt Chowder or some shitfuck just get paid behind the scenes to talk shit and convince you dumbfucks with no evidence. Builds up to trash

Attached: image0.jpg (952x1050, 725K)

Sorry Nigga, I'm not taking you seriously because of pic related

I like the Jews. Why is there all this anti-antisemitism come from?

Attached: COol JEWW.jpg (500x348, 36K)

just like you. Sometime in the past we had a culture, and all this land was beautiful. Maybe the culture was sick if it builds up those results and those greedy monstrous people? Wonder why people misinterpretate anti-capitalist art so often, especially the one about toxicity made by the ones who 'truly made it' into the popculture. Its just cruel, eh? No help is gonna come from heveans, no ethnic cleansing will help ya itll just make your people hungry for more blood, just like the foreskin eaters you hate so much. Makes you wonder, whose cruel here? Is it you, the person who wants to see a nation of culture, art and heritage suffer? Or is it them, living their lives and existance. You tell me all i need to know, i listen but in the end it all flows back because you ignore me and let my words go to waste. Just drowning inside and outside. Ya wankers never listen, the day goes by just for the night to come. The night is the darkest just before the dawn buwhatisyourchoice?

Attached: 1556336652210.jpg (600x425, 60K)

will if america gets fucked the whole world goes to shit. also checked

t. owns an america fuck yeah figurine who he buttfucks every day

Its all up to the vultures, feed of your fathers and mothers.
Walls of words mean nothing to someone whose not looking to at least try to empathize and see a point. They think their goverment will help them, that abortion is an issue world addressing in those uncertain times. But you, and you just don't seem to understand do you? I know you're reading this, you always were. The issues you see everyday, here there. Every dumb happening thread, every shooting and every another attention whore getting their 6 sick seconds of fame, and 7 more just for the lucky ones. You're the one who causes this pain, you don't care about the true sufferers of your decisions, the true martyrs. All the trees in your garden are dying. All your horses are sick.
AMwillgetfuckednomatterwhat,itwillfalllouder thanthe Krakatoa Eruption.Itmightnotbe tomorrow, not in 10 years but slowly and tenderly, softly they are getting desperate.
Whatever you may say, the issue is in you.

Attached: 1565982568917.gif (500x357, 949K)

hate keeps me going. and the Jews have wronged me first. if they had kept to themselves i would never do anything to them. but no they want war and ill give it to them

hurt to the core eh? Why do you need to blame an ethnicity for wronging you? The mass has no choice, zionism is an order to them and they don't understand it. The wrongdoers are at the top, they aren't 'the jews', all of those 'jews' you see everywhere are peasts to them. Means to an end, when the bell rings they will kill them too if they don't make them enough money, the answer isn't in a religion, art or existance. Its not in politics or a nation. It only exists in capitalism and the greed that it builds, when pleasure is money its clear people need it. For whatever wicked beliefs they may hold. You just need to follow into the underground, maybe someday you'll find peace. You can't do anything about them and you can't hide. They will find you, you are not anonymous to them. You're on their list, you may think you're safe and everything is fine but their cold claw is crawling up your neck with every second.
Don'tplaywithhim, there is nogoodendings.
Escapewhenyoustillcan

Attached: 1558211646167.jpg (1520x1080, 199K)

Israel and the fucking boomers who support it can fuck off, Why on earth do we care if that shit hole keeps exiting. I want my billions back.

Jews have created Zionism. I want to get rid of all of them because I don't want this time line to repeat itself in the future. thanks polishposter

take them back then, assholes like you live to die. Theres no purpose in you, you're the one who doesn't attempt to stop the machine from eating itself.
Don't try to take a fit, they've been in yr garden for long, they see you and they know what you're doing. You're never alone.
Why would you think all jews support Zionism? thats such a weird claim to make, its like saying that all ??

Attached: 1555882792292.jpg (1318x1197, 350K)

i didnt

Your the one getting butt fucked by mudslimes