Varg finally insane

"Europe has never been MORE Christian than it is today!!!!"

Says the old washed up satanist boomer and bisexual pervert.

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-29 131045.png (641x501, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CU_cJALBJoc
youtube.com/channel/UC4iQRoxnJJ75kBvkIVdYbgw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-hsYX4vYmI4
youtu.be/9TAOE7CFeqs
youtu.be/EwTyA9R9CHo
youtu.be/9Mg2_9SFK2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Varg and the rest of the black metal subculture for the most part consisted of flaming homosexuals, raging against Christianity and the God that told them that hard anal sex on your male partner was a sin. That freaked these freaks out in an eternal rage.

Just like this little satanist man here, Gaahl, a rabid satanist and raging homosexual satanist, pretending to be an Åsatru pagan,not to scare off the pagan NPC normies. Same with raging bisexual Varg.

Attached: 55837772_128113158276270_6833449967699664713_n.jpg (640x640, 71K)

imagine having to redefine Christianity this hard

Attached: f40.jpg (677x775, 61K)

Thats technically true I guess if we are talking about population numbers. I would wager that the percentage is smaller now than it was 100 years ago. Now atheism is a larger percentage, so its definitely a smaller percentage of christians.

Pic. Gaahl, little gay man, so angry at God.

Attached: Gaahl.jpg (1000x1110, 206K)

Brits are selling churches to Muslims because the can't fill them. French are bulldozing them. His statement is insane, whether in nominal or relative terms.

Attached: atheist France Traitors.jpg (1200x857, 286K)

In 1910 almost all Christians in the world were of European decent.
Now it's barely 14 per cent mostly south asian

It's so obvious CHRISTIAN vikernes has such a childish angst towards God.

christianity is when people have BROWN EYES and BROWN HAIR
t. varg

Attached: D54C6EEC-0857-4C77-BA89-A857E8A37BC6.jpg (665x497, 223K)

Raging satanist and bisexual pervert Varg sees blonde Christian nationalists as his mortal enemies. Blonde, muscular invading Muslims from Turkey, Albania, Algeria, Chechnya, Morocco etc, is something completely different. For the he will give his life, his blood, his all, his body and his love. Pic.

How can that old satanist pervert side with invading Muslims and still call himself a nationalist?

Attached: ScreenHunter_317 Aug. 22 21.30.jpg (510x760, 91K)

Varg's videos are riddles with fabrications, false claims and psychotic rambling. That's why this coward, pretending to be a "viking" with his plastic sword, has to block people and delete comments that expose his lies and dishonesty.

Consequently, the little gay satanist Varg, got emotional and had a hysterical break down, when he could not block and delete people on Bitchute. Varg disabled the comment section on all his videos, and emigrated to Twitter where he once again could block and delete people exposing his insane rambling and crazy lies. Pic related.

When the idiot Varg is not having his hysterical rant on how native Christians kicked the ass of the small minority that rejected Christianity in the tribe (mostly sexual perverts, warlocks, rapists, murderers, thieves, witches, liars, lazy bums, pedos, rapists and satanists, i.e. Varg in a nutshell), he will equally hysterically rage and blame Christians for the cücked Western Europe we see today (after the boomers ditched Christianity in the 60s). He makes zero logical sense. The stupidity is baffling.

Attached: ScreenHunter_317 Aug. 22 22.52.jpg (666x537, 78K)

Varg vikernes wish he was a muslim so he could follow his natural inclinations and go around and behead people.

I dont blame him, whitoids are domesticated cucks, I dont know a single white person in real life who dares to merely speak out. Afraid to use their voice?! Whitoids are cuckoids

>burns down churches because he thinks Christianity has corrupted the people
>"actually they were just pretending the whole time"
?

Attached: 701.jpg (400x562, 28K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=CU_cJALBJoc

Weird to see how cucked white men are. We lost many brave men and good genes during the last world wars, but there must be more to it. Boomers as parents did not help.

Pic, Åsatru pagan Obongo da'Banga, smashed all the white pagan girls, not only because the white pagan boiz were mostly gay, but also because most of them were impotent due to all the drugs as well.

Attached: Hail Odin, Sire.........jpg (720x540, 75K)

Kys Levi Jensen

I fully believe and i'm poor as shit. Explain that!!

lol. Same stupid comment again and again from these pagan morons. I am not Levi Jensen and you know it. But just for fun, pagan cûcks, please show us how you reached your crazy conclusion. Walk us through your "deduction" logically.

Sad state of the pagans, they have no arguments and can only lie through their teeth and introduce mudslinging not seen since kindergarten

"Nah, nah, this is you, nah, nah, this is you"

Attached: Pagan Åsatru Antifa Trash.png (1142x735, 584K)

Holy fuck the swirls really are everywhere

Attached: fgug.png (271x243, 136K)

The face of Christianity LMAO
youtube.com/channel/UC4iQRoxnJJ75kBvkIVdYbgw/videos

Attached: Knight's Templar.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>vincent james
Lel, the guy is basically normal. Them pagans are nutso

>I fully believe and i'm poor as shit. Explain that!!
It could be that God is preparing you for his plan for your life, gold tested by fire.
It could be that you still have sin in your life
It could be that you are cursed
It could be that you have cursed/occult objects
It could be that there is natural causes, laziness etc.
It could be that God teaches you not to worry and trust him

It could be that you do not help people enough, you reap what you sow. Read the Bible. God will talk to you and inform you. Mainly through passages that suddenly hit you, or sudden knowledge coming from nowhere. Pray,

Attached: Christian Revival 77.jpg (750x734, 139K)

Not watching but if he's calling for lynchings and ovens I couldn't care less if he was 3 foot tall and wore socks with his sandals.

As he becomes more unhinged in his emotional investment into what he preached to others while the reality not matching it, so to will his followers. Thank God summer is almost over.

>It could be that you do not help people enough, you reap what you sow
I help too much, that's why i'm poor. Eddie still owes me 300£ from over a year ago.

Brother Levi Jensen is on fire for God. Not fully my style, but God Bless him!

Pic is a young Orthodox Russian mother, often used by pagans to fake that they finally have found a pagan mother without tattoos, crashed life, without drugs and that look wholesome. Tragic.

Attached: Christian Mother 22.jpg (700x700, 88K)

BAH! While black mental was edgy, alternative sub cultures and Pagans used to be pretty intellectual and most would be classed as racist and nationalist by today's standards.

In the 90s I was in these scenes, it was against mainstream culture that was bland and a bit stupid and "outsiders" all fitted into these other alternative cultures.

It was not about social justice, political correctness and so on.

Now Paganism and other sub cultures have been taken over completely by brain dead SJWs.

They are not outsiders these days in those cultures but complete normies but they are in them because they see the mainstream culture as bad, oppressive and this is their form of virtual signalling.

>Brother Levi Jensen
Lmao, Levi Jensen confirmed

Attached: Satan is a liar.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Don't worry. Work hard. Be a good godly man.

Attached: Christian Mother 06.jpg (480x720, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-hsYX4vYmI4

I'm not religious, but seeing those exemplary pieces of European architecture demolished to make way for fucking mosques or modern high-rises should make any European male's blood boil.

>Now Paganism and other sub cultures have been taken over completely by brain dead SJWs.
Thats a vocal minority and you know it, Christianity killed hundreds of thousands of European pagans and fucking pieces of shit like you NEVER, EVER FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE IT. All you do is try to sweep it under the rug, justify it, or boast about it, because killing Europeans is something Christianity should be fucking proud of right?
youtu.be/9TAOE7CFeqs

Strong Christian Georgia was nearly 1000 years under intense Muslim persecution, yet still with culture and genes intact. Compare that to Sweden today without Christianity.

Pic, devout Georgian Christian lady. Virgin of course.

Attached: geo777Zc0CVCnZe9I.jpg (1500x2000, 616K)

Your "purity" is shallow and will eventually degenerate like the rest of the west. Pagans did not need to repress their women, or at least did not depend on an institution to repress their women, MAN was the arbiter of his own family NOT GOD.

Attached: 1566151579472.gif (403x360, 112K)

>Sweden today without Christianity
Christian universialism is what is killing the Swedes

based levi jensen will save europe

>Lmao, Levi Jensen confirmed
Do you have any idea how brain dead you pagan looks with comments like that?

Pic is a devout Christian lady and medical student. Virgin of course.

Attached: Christian Med Stud Virgin 1.jpg (1280x851, 155K)

Stupid comment. There is no "unilateralism in Christianity. Sweden ditched Christianity with the boomers HARD. Globohomo is forbidden within Christianity. Tower of Babel plus:

Hallmark of European nation states came from Christianity, based on how God commanded Israel.
>One people in one state
>Homogeneous population
>Self government
>Fixed borders
>No race mixing

Look at Europe now after you boomers ditched Christianity.

Attached: [Reding the Bible] by G. D. Leslie 1885.jpg (1200x934, 203K)

On the nature of Universalism, universalism is a memetic disease that is produced by Conquerors that want to take over the world. Conquerors are slavish because they need to conquer the world to compensate for a lack of internal and local control.

They could not remain satisfied within their own environment so they must extend outwards and dominate everything by proxy, like a miser.

youtu.be/EwTyA9R9CHo
youtu.be/9Mg2_9SFK2I

Don't blame me for that, I had nothing to do with it, I'm Jewish.

Do you have any idea how brain dead you look, Levi?

Attached: Glory Glory.png (249x349, 140K)

...Hey Levi...
Watcha' doin?!

Nobody gives a shit if you "SAY" its forbidden, what we care about is the psychological effects your laws and sexual repression causes upon the populace, eventually that repression will cause enough resentment in future generations to threaten the existence of the race.

Attached: 345624563456.png (620x620, 379K)

>based on how God commanded Israel.
Lmao, Moses was a racemixer Levi

and the ones opposing the said racemixing, got cursed by your cuck-Lord

You are a miserly piece of shit that needs to dominate the world through proxies and never directly.

Attached: 234523523.png (318x389, 251K)

>Orthodox
Unironically based as fuck, the most uncucked sect of Christianity

>Christianity killed hundreds of thousands of European pagans and fucking pieces of shit like you NEVER, EVER FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE IT
Cry some more pagan cûck. Don't you guys just love might is right and all those empty pagan slogans. Fact is that pagans slaughtered Christians for centuries. First in Roman Empire, later with raids by pagans. All European tribes converted freely to Christianity, by Monks. Only exceptions are the Balts, Huns and partly Saxons, after they raided, murdered and plundered peaceful Christian farmers for centuries. They got the choice between converting to Christianity or die in battle. They converted and became peaceful farmers and fully part of Christendom.

Pic, devout Christian lady. Virgin.

Attached: 5 EZ_msfasV8YOxW4.jpg (1280x949, 248K)

Look up Levi Jensen, the youtuber. He is the Norwegian Christcuck in this thread. Easily recognized (angry/hostile/deranged typing)

>sexual repression causes upon the populace
Yeah, Europe was a total hell hole with all that Christian sexual oppression, right? And everything is now so great after you atheist apes and Jews trashed and ditched Christianity. Pic related.

Attached: Atheist La-La Land vs Reality.jpg (891x960, 158K)

There were 2.1 billion christians in 2010

So, 2 high bodycounts, and quite frankly, very grisly shocking methods of killing and display of the corpses, done by Vikings and Romans. 2 I thought of there without caring too much, a history user could list far more i'm sure.
>muh peaceful pagans dindu nuffin

>Don't you guys just love might is right and all those empty pagan slogans.

Yeah, the same fucking way you faggots pretend to be meek and innocent while subverting Pagan culture, go fuck yourself, all your religion is good for is getting good Rebellious Pagan Europeans killed and selecting docile and domesticated "whites" so the race can further degenerate into the shitlib infested mess we find ourselves in.

YOU DOMESTICATED EUROPEAN MAN AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY WHITES DONT HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING SPINE YOU FUCKING MORON.

Attached: 1562290850214.jpg (657x527, 29K)

There were 2.1 billion christians in 2010
In the year 1000 europe had 40 million people and 35 million christians

You fail to see that the reason we aren't deporting the non-Europeans, is because of (Christian) Universialism. The reason we are importing the "poor refugees". The reason we are giving out large amounts in foreign aid = Christian universialism.

With European (Pagan) morality, all non-Europeans would have been deported within a month.

You really are a cucked moron, atheist ape larping as a pagan.

I gave you idiot how God deals with Israel, and you start to ramble on about Moses and what he did BEFORE the creation of Israel. Logically Moses could not follow laws that was yet not made. The stupidity from you pagans.

Attached: umZFkdPpxf4.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Holy crap varg gets more retarded each day

I want you guys to understand something about Varg....many neckbeard fedoras will fight this truth tooth and nail. Varg is just trying to fit the Black Metal trvue scene. That's it. Everything he says is just a LARP for le anti-christian black metal. You've been LARPd

methinks you forgot about the crusades...

lmao

>2.1 billion christians
>most from Latin America and Africa
ftfy

Lmao, Levi. Calm down. Ah, ok, so God made special rules for the Israeli Jews. The rest could racemix as much as they want.

>YOU DOMESTICATED EUROPEAN MAN AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY WHITES DONT HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING SPINE YOU FUCKING MORON.
Don't get hysterical pagan cuck and pick up a history book, moron.

When God ruled Europe, we Europeans ruled the world.

AFTER we got you boomer idiots ditching manly Christianity and replacing it with your soulless atheism and new age/new psychotic nonsense did European men turn into the walking cucks we see today. Thanks a lot boomers.

Attached: Pagan Åsatru Cucks.jpg (650x853, 101K)

Only an ignorant moron would claim that Christianity is weak. Pic related.

Attached: 1548114129128.png (800x723, 516K)

It isn't christian universalism.
It's a whole lot of other isms and Jew machination.

Damn straight. Man the tensions between pagan cucks and Christians are becoming more intense every day. Always happy to see my brothers in arms.

Ah, a bugman, so now it makes sense now, most Christians are just that, bugmen, who are trying to argue for and justify their own existence.

The other "Chad" Christians are cowards that seek to have their competition domesticated so no other men challenge their dominion.

A true Pagan does not wish to emasculate their competition and welcomes challenges as a means of growing stronger.

Attached: 324523452345.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Take the "Based" out of your name.

Christianity gave birth to the weakness we see today, i know you Christians love to avoid taking responsibility for it, but it is YOUR FAULT.

Boomer Christianity is fake Christianity. Look at the unbroken history and theology of the Church the last 2000 years.

Attached: WZ4-nJMA9pw.jpg (900x600, 178K)

You fucking retard, Christianity was in existence for 2000 years, sure took it's sweet time giving birth to todays weakness, didn't it?

I'm afraid I can do no such thing.

Attached: christmas-dragon-ball-z-2522324-1600x900-SNOW.gif (1024x576, 1.06M)

>But just for fun, pagan cûcks, please show us how you reached your crazy conclusion.
>skyrim
>m-muh ancestors were pagans, it doesn't matter what they actually practiced in their religion
>im going to say they have common values with christianity even though it's pure bull to see if people will fall for it
>c-christisnd worship a jew, w-what how do you know i never read the Bible?

>Orthodox
>Unironically based as fuck, the most uncucked sect of Christianity
They are State bitches, the pope of russia's church is s kgb agent

>Christianity gave birth to the weakness we see today
Yeah, for some weird reason that "weakness" from Christianity was nowhere to be seen for nearly 2000 years, until you boomer atheist apes decided to ditch Christianity, THEN suddenly we got weak cucked men, but in your disturbed mind the causality is Christianity, and not you idiots ditching Christianity. So if you stop to take your medicine and get sick, the medicine is the causality, not your stop taking it, right atheist ape larping as a pagan? Pic related.

Attached: Åsatru Pagan - hater of Christianity.jpg (1544x2080, 1.27M)

>Christmas
>literally a Pagan religion
You're Pagan. The Norwegian OP is Pagan and doesn't realize it. For fucks sake lmfao

>Christianity killed hundreds of thousands of European pagans
Yeah man, pagans were like, catholic saints right? They dindu nuthin

Attached: wewuzvikingz.jpg (1024x510, 90K)

The most ironic thing about this whole thread is that Christian holidays are literally just renamed Pagan festivals and that Christianity is the actual LARP, you're all LARPing as Semites

WHY DID THEY DITCH IT?

That is your fault, they ditched it because you dumbfuck retards dont know how psychology works and think you can repress the passions for all fucking eternity.

STOP AVOIDING REPONSIBILITY, YOU ALL ALWAYS FUCKING DO THIS, EVERY TIME IT IS NEVER CHRISTIANITYS FAULT BUT MANS FAULT FOR FAILING TO REACH AN INHUMAN STANDARD.

>Yeah, the same fucking way you faggots pretend to be meek and innocent while subverting Pagan culture
>subvert pagan culture
>pagans convert on their own
Uh?

Stop listening to your deranged hero Varg, the washed up satanist and raging bisexual pervert.

Name ONE spiritual thing we Norwegians have in our Jule (Christmas) celebration from crazy paganism. One thing.

Attached: [Norway]-karl-kaufmann-grosse-fjordlandschaft.jpg (4908x3307, 3.8M)

Falling to your passions is weakness. What is harder to do? Give in or deny them?

>Christmas
>literally a Pagan religion
The date of christimas is correct because of the catholic church calculation, but the trees and santa are pagan and demonic, true

When this is the guy teaching you how to be a "real man", you know you have failed in life. Pic related.

Attached: Varg - so gay.jpg (480x461, 33K)

So where can I watch him now hes off youtube

>The most ironic thing about this whole thread is that Christian holidays are literally just renamed Pagan festivals
That's an old one? Im just waiting you to say that christimas is is the same date as saturnalia, just try it filthy heathen

Yeah, we're not cucks and weak bitches like modern europeans
US is still based though, 5th largest catholic population

Well said. Incredible how many people are totally historically illiterate.

Control them, dance with them, BALANCE them, not repress them.

Feminist resentment was somewhat justified, women being forced to marry inferior men, for the sake of stability.

That man has more fucking kids than you.

Attached: 412341345.jpg (980x653, 119K)

That's in Armenia you faggot.

>Your "purity" is shallow and will eventually degenerate like the rest of the west.
I take it you don't know about sodom and gonorrah, or fanfics about it like 120 days of sodom

>Pagans did not need to repress their women
Strange way of saying they were literal cucks

>or at least did not depend on an institution to repress their women
That's like being proud of not having a mother and a father to teach you how to be a good person

>MAN was the arbiter of his own family NOT GOD
Yeah, than another man more strong than the other cuck kills him and gets his wife, unpunished of course since might makes right, who needs God when all you need is subjective morality

Attached: priceofsin.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

No stop strawmanning, Pagans do believe in BIOLOGICAL mothers and fathers, not abstract gods that have no basis in what is sensed.

>inferior men
>implying the women weren't inferior
You talk about balance? Marriage in society is balance. It kept things running well, allowed us to advance.

>A true Pagan does not wish to emasculate their competition and welcomes challenges as a means of growing stronger.
Hilarious coming from a "religion" that practically no longer exists after being BTFO by Christians thousands of years ago.

Attached: Hitler_on_Pagan_Larpers.jpg (1076x1561, 1.02M)

Varg's videos about dating are cringe. He did make some pretty decent videos about living in Iraq though

Attached: varg_rightwomen.jpg (874x665, 52K)

Church is Saint Hovhannes Church in Armenia, but SHE is Georgian.

This is an Armenian lady. Devout Christian and pure, of course.

Attached: Arm33JfasfT63jbdE.jpg (720x960, 150K)

>A true Pagan does not wish to emasculate their competition and welcomes challenges as a means of growing stronger.
Yeah, that's why they only attacked villages with women and children without soldiers to defend it, and ran when the actual defense arrived
You're delusional kid

>That man has more fucking kids than you.
Gypsy argumentation. Besides, he is an old boomer. I am not. This is the guy teaching you to be a man, right? Pic related.

Attached: Sad Gay Satanist Varg.jpg (540x604, 112K)

He has more white kids than you.

Attached: 243523454.jpg (534x700, 284K)