Where is god? has he abandoned us?

where is god? has he abandoned us?

Attached: 1519734487984.jpg (575x767, 108K)

he'll be back

Attached: fused-zamasu.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Hitler's (PBUH) reincarnation walks among us, it's just not his time yet. Keep the faith.

His phone died, He'll get back to us soon.

All around you. No one can escape God's grace.

how do we know he has not abandoned us for letting our nations abandon the faith? is god not wrathful?

Wrath does not necessitate abandonment. Under even the largest disappointment glimmers God's unconditional love towards his creation.

nobody even understands us dude. the average person would look at my op and laugh at how weird it is... we are fucked.

literally what else can come from this other than a slow death?

Why do you need to be understood?

From what? Life? Life is a slow death, and has always been.

I've seen Him do tons of cool stuff lately both in my life and in the world. Remember, the time of the Gentiles has to end before Christ returns. That is what we are living through right now. All they know and do will be for nothing in the end. Just keep praying and wait for Him to speak to you personally. Forget the crap that is going on out there, the wicked were made for their day and they are having it but it will end and it will end with a bang.

>I've seen Him do tons of cool stuff lately both in my life and in the world.
Want to share?

I've seen Him do tons of cool stuff lately both in my life and in the world. Remember, the time of the Gentiles has to end before Christ returns. That is what we are living through right now. All they know and do will be for nothing in the end. Just keep praying and wait for Him to speak to you personally. Forget the crap that is going on out there, the wicked were made for their day and they are having it but it will end and it will end with a bang.

>I've seen Him do tons of cool stuff lately both in my life and in the world.
Yeah no you didn't. It's like when retards praise god for saving a disabled person when in reality it was the doctor who focused intensively and went to school for like 6 years that saved him. Anything cool or good you seen him do is a complete placebo just like anything bad is Satans work.

God promised not to kill everyone again.

This is what you get until judgement day.

Stop being a silly bitch

God I loathe Evangelical feelz before realz. Have some goddamn self respect.

United States abandoned God.

Attached: 5c5abb7f.jpg (773x534, 71K)

God knows the nations have been purposely led astray by the Zionists and does not persecute the innocent, but gives them time to be rebuked and find the Way to Him through Christ, allowing them time to find the truth and to choose whether to accept it or reject it.

If you don't do anything then you will have abandoned him.

>Watch any kind of new film
>All of the characters are absolutely horrible

I feel the blackpill overtaking me, it is a good pain.

Things will get a lot worse before getting a lot better. Hang in there, brother.

can you elaborate dissappointments?

there is no god, there was never god. the universe is indifferent.

a scary thought

God has left and cursed us ever since we started worshipping the Devil Yahweh. Imagine actually reading the Old Testament and being like "yeah, this god seems like a good god worthy of worship"

Attached: megan-mccain-culture-critique.jpg (485x364, 40K)

Do not fear for I am with you; Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand.

Attached: Revelation 21.8.jpg (900x414, 65K)

"For whom the Lord loveth, he chastiseth; and he scourgeth every son whom he receiveth."

> the time of the Gentiles has to end before Christ returns
What kind of evangelical cuck bullshit is this? Fucking heretic scum. The time of the gentile will end when the world is nothing but a nuclear wasteland devoid of all human life and not a second before. Mark my words protty