Has there ever been a more blatantly fucking obvious lie in modern history?

> Cell-mate removed, Epstein left alone
> Taken off suicide watch abruptly
> Both guards absolutely fail to check on the most high profile prisoner in the country for hours at a time.
> Instead they're BOTH asleep at the same time
> Bones broken in neck far more common in homicide than suicide
> Cameras around his cell MAGICALLY FUCKING BROKEN while others work
> He told people he feared for his life
> Lawyers said he was in good spirits the day before, not depressed, they had a solid case for dismissal
> Most obvious loose-end to the rich and powerful that has ever existed.
> Shrieking and screaming heard from his cell around the time of his death

Imagine that all of the above unlikely circumstances happened at once -- a near mathematical impossibility -- But yeah he just leaned into a sheet tied to his bed and killed himself, case closed.

How the fuck is anyone buying this?

Attached: epstein.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1457626
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>more blatantly fucking obvious lie in modern history?
Pretty much business as usual.
The difference is, you noticed.

> a more blatantly fucking obvious lie in modern history

gary webb

Boomers will believe anything.

FPBP
Stephen Paddock was a pretty big god-damn lie and recent, too.

/thread

>more blatantly fucking obvious lie in modern history?

The Holocaust

Attached: 1386175361334.jpg (608x591, 194K)

yeah how the fuck are they closing the case after we all just saw articles saying it was obviously consistent with murder. Who the fuck murdered him? We need answers on how justice was not served in this case

It was a fucking joke of a lie, and the cattle still did nothing. We are fucked.

Las Vegas was right up there.

They know no one will do anything, they know they're above the law, they're like a different species, and the general population are their slaves.

This is actually, exactly what all jews believe

and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it...stop stop making new thread regarding this bs or else....YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OR ELSE YOU BETTER DELETE THIS THREAD AND FUCK OFF OR ELSE

why?

M E M O R Y H O L E D

Seth Rich
9/11
The 6,000K Gorillion
Trannies

how long does she have?

Attached: how long_..png (277x234, 133K)

Attached: 628AC97A-AE45-4312-9B52-11D801215AF9.jpg (396x431, 77K)

You forgot there wasn’t a bunk bed. The whole thing is a lie.

She looks like a jew so forever.

Come after me and do something you faggot ass nigger bitch I got dogs and something else waiting for you mother fuckers all you satanic padeophile treasonous traitorous kike cock sucking mother fuckers ought to be shaking in your shoes it’s almost rope time and all of you are going to hang THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE.

I'm starting to think whoever was behind the death of Epstein was also responsible for the death of Kennedy. The fact that we didn't unite to riot after Epstein's death and continue being divided with BLM, Antifa, White nationalist, etc. groups shows how much power they have over our country. Democracy has been a joke for decades and it will only get worse.

Attached: if only.jpg (577x537, 65K)

>Has there ever been a more blatantly fucking obvious lie in modern history?
Like for example this mega rich fuck?

Attached: BILL GATES LOLITA EXPRESS.png (1024x575, 862K)

Three buildings, 2 planes.

Old man, 10 minutes shooting, hundreds of yards away, near battalion size casualties.

OBL immediately buried at sea to accommodate "Islamic tradition".

Skinny Adam Lanza had near 100% fatality rate in just a few minute shooting spree of 2 dozen children.

Shit, user, you seem to not have gotten the memo ... this is simply SOP.

>How the fuck is anyone buying this?
no one is, its just that with a cuck for a president, there is nothing that can be done

ESPECIALLY IF THEY FUCK AND EAT BABIES

Attached: 1565731307668.jpg (275x183, 8K)

the catch is, who are the other options? i don't see an end in sight if we're expecting a president to get elected that would do anything

>ESPECIALLY IF THEY FUCK AND EAT BABIES
Who are they ??

Martin Bryant was a semi-functioning retard who had never shot a gun before but went in double tapping heads.

show your flag, jew

My dad believes it and my mom argues with him about it constantly.

Sure would be tragic if all you goyim got distracted by a recession

I'm convinced normies would be lynching these motherfuckers... if they could just figure out who (((they))) are.

Attached: 1562636144095m.jpg (1024x720, 111K)

/bump

Boomers my mum literally thinks he killed himself because “innocent until proven guilty” whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean or have to do with it

The thing is, he's alive in Israel now.

The blatant conspiracy about him being killed is distract from what really happened.

Same thing was done with 9/11 and JFK.

>Boomers will believe anything.

>Boomers

Whats up nigger jew

Attached: jew nigger hair.jpg (310x310, 40K)

>show your flag, jew
Let's say that post addressed both of the subhuman evil turds . . . .

Attached: Who dies first Hillary or Bill.jpg (1589x721, 215K)

We aren't. We know. But this show is great. Relax.its outta your control.

Attached: 1565489223929.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

Seems possible that all the evidence in the media pointing to him being murdered was just a ruse to keep the debate on murder or suicide and away from escape.

yes, there has.

That's just retarded. He was obviously murdered.

How did they get Seth Rich’s parents to simmer down?

the conspiracy theories surrounding jeffrey epstein have been debunked multiple times

haven't scrolled through whole thread yet, but if 9/11 isn't mentioned i'm going to be upset.
>muh plane hit the pentagon at full speed
>they found the hijackers passports and ids. just like....laying on the ground. among literally every piece of paper in new york city.
>war games. aircraft called off.

Attached: crusinfortreats.png (750x872, 587K)

they dont care anymore, the people are too docile for them to care. you are part of a minority that will no longer have impact on discourse. go outside and talk to people about it and see for yourself. the majority dont even know the name epstein and they dont gives a fuck. they even think youre weird for caring about stuff like this.
its a sick world and only a large scale shake up will turn things around. for now, there is no hope while our confort and security level is as high as it is

He's alive, this is all a distraction from that. Elite know nobody cares, they'll write it off as an elite commits crime again! He's on a yacht somewhere or else death switch would have dropped.

Ghislaine is pronounced "geh-len" or even just glen. Not jizzlane

Her name means peace offering. Girls with this name born to royal families are given to the king you are warring against to fuck but not marry. The most famous being Helen of Troy/Sparta. Helen and ghislaine are derivatives of the same name. Another common derivative is gisele (victorias secret, wexner).

Epstein has in his homes a large coat of arms for the lorraine and guise royal families of France. Other families featured on the coat are Barr, Gonzaga, Cleves, Nevers.

Ghislaine is from huguenot noblity, protestants who were expelled from france by lorraine and guise families.

Was she a peace offering?

Saint-Ghislain is a town in belgium province of hainaut (Huegenot) . It is where the relics of Dagobert II are held (for you Da vinci Code lovers). It is also where google has its first/largest data centre in europe. 25 miles away in the same province, is the town of Charleroi... where Dutroux lived and had a child rape dungeon.

Schizo connections are fun.

>Everything about this case has been false ...
>False Events are like Anti-Missile Chaff ...
>The Point of The chaff is to distract anyone seeking the Vehicle using Chaff ...
>Chaff must detonate the Missile seeking it while at the same time making sure the Vehicle escapes ...
>The Target Vehicle Escapes ...
>Jeffery Epstein is STILL ALIVE.

>A Known Manipulator and Blackmailer was supposedly removed from the system ...
>No Buoyancy effects Observed ...
>No One is Looking for Ghislaine ...

His link doesnt work.

Michael Hastings.
Maybe not more obvious but still pretty obvious.

100% this. Stephen Paddock was the beta test for the Epstein happening. Normies don't research. This shit is entertainment slop to them. (((They))) have mastered the attention span and retention thresholds of normies for decades.

Because they don't care. No one cares what really happened, it doesn't affect them or their life in the slightest. Deep down most people probably know that some weird shadow elite is running the show and shit is not what it seems (unless they are truly, truly retarded) but they consciously deny the fact because they don't want the shadow of moral responsibility looming over them. People know its weird as fuck. People know the elites are weird as fuck. They don't care so long as their personal life continues as usual.

What would it change if noone way buying this?
Nothing can be done at all. TPTB are invincible.

Time will kill them soon

Attached: 1525724505954m.jpg (354x1024, 64K)

We know. No amount of distractions and annoyances changes the truth.

Eventually the glowies get redpilled too, AI too.
>immagine the consequences ;)

Attached: 1565462747832.jpg (720x622, 60K)

They paid off the judge to dismiss the case. Happens all the time. Nobody can do anything about it.

>Has there ever been a more blatantly fucking obvious lie in modern history?
The Holocaust.

They knew it was impossible to do without looking obvious so they exaggerated it and called anyone who pointed it out a conspiracy theorist.
Paradoxical intention. Common tactic they use

It doesn't matter if people buy it or not.
It only matters if people do something or not.

Sorry to break your heart user.

Attached: 1436825949059.jpg (255x187, 13K)

Your mum is fucking retarded and you should ask her what the fuck she means when she vomits out the sentence “innocent until proven guilty”, ask her to explain in detail.
The second people find out where to point their arrows it’s over for them, just don’t expect the (traditional) media to point it out to you. Normies are vicious when they are forced to acknowledge the truth (that and when shoved, they will push back pretty fucking hard).

And to be fair, aside from the top of the elites we do not know enough about the ringleaders of these bureaucrat systems because they stay hidden. People get mad at favor politicans, but those following their orders and doing their biddings as cogs in their infernal machine are to blame as well (judges, civil servants, cops, generals, etc, etc).

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1457626

Attached: 2-3.jpg (1104x1394, 404K)

Attached: 3-3.jpg (928x1626, 498K)

None of us buy it. Whose actually going to do something about it?

I literally believ in the moon landing.
I dont believe in Reptilians.
I think 9/11 was actually an attack from fucking Saudis that were commanded by Osama bin Laden.
And every other conspiracy theory is fucking bullshit for brainlets.

But THIS? This is literall the most blatant example of some hidden shit that ever existed.
I mean what is the probability here that all this would happen at the same damn time?

Whatcha gonna do about it?

Theatening a person's life, the lives of their entire family and all of their friends tends to shut people up pretty quickly.

Epstein is wallowing in teen pussy as we type

Attached: 1566391916741.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Shut up idiot concern shill. Epstein killed himself because his parents thought he was cringe, too had you can't do the same. Have sex.

Reminder to faggots who can't tell left from right:

Pic related is Epstiens LEFT side, the cpr/gurney pic is of his LEFT side.

Infographics being passed around always show his right side, flipped, to make it look like its his left.

FUCK you to anyone who says left and right ears are symmetrical.

Maybe in a general sense for an average looker, and this is true of Epstien. His ears aren't freakishly diferent like Stephen Colberts. And how often do you compare peoples ears. Have you ever compared you own closely? I shure as fuck haven't. I know my right nut doesn't look the same as my left, One of my nostrils is a bit bigger than the other...

So why not just use photos of his actual left ear then mother fuckers? Yeah you know whey cock sucker.

Attached: 1565509803047.jpg (1280x1280, 280K)

>mfw typing this ironically
But really, it's hopeless to wonder why normies don't care. You have to redpill them first because if it doesn't happen in their front lawn then it doesn't matter.

Attached: On+a+different+post+i+thought+i+was+to+tired+_2488c8485ed19b7f0ff09df0688c283e.jpg (991x902, 106K)

Right side, used most often as his left.

Attached: _107810998_dershowitzandepstein.jpg (976x549, 73K)

>know my right nut doesn't look the same as my left, One of my nostrils is a bit bigger than the other...
Blame inbreeding, leaf.

No one cares about this now. People were mad for 2 days then trump crashed the stock market and said he wanted to nuke a hurricane .

What does Adam Lanza being skinny have to do with him being able to kill kids with a gun ?

Not to mention on suicide watch youre not even supposed to have cotton sheets for that reason. They give you paper sheets in psyche wards for that reason

Dude... that eye thing is freaky. There was just recently a trend on tiktok to show your eyes if you have hetrochromia and similar weird eyes. Millions of young people just showing extreme close ups of their eyes.

Shekels at gunpoint

>Stephen Paddock

What in the fuck was even his motive?!?
It was literally forgotten in a day

based japanese