Germany is about to get red pilled again

>Police in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia will name all suspects' nationality as a way to counter "clumsy deception." The move comes after allegations of police and media covering up criminals' origins.

>All future police press releases in Germany's most populous state will contain information about the nationality of suspects as long as it can be determined beyond doubt, the regional Interior Ministry told the German media, adding that it is developing a new set of regulations for the police.
rt.com/news/467525-german-police-suspects-nationality/

Attached: 423545645.png (835x557, 854K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin-aktuell/geplantes-gesetz-polizei-soll-beweisen-dass-sie-nicht-diskriminiert-64263688.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=11UFiXTesp8
youtube.com/watch?v=3TV2OpCmlJc
dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32254/1/immortalising-berlin-s-drug-dealers-with-a-monument
youtube.com/watch?v=dMxmDmckWCw
theguardian.com/world/2019/may/09/berlin-park-criticised-for-designating-spaces-to-drug-dealers
sachsen.de/en/1454.htm
germanlawarchive.iuscomp.org/?p=266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're all German of course :^)

good

>has german passport
>a german did it
classic

Thats because somehow it get out anyway.
>hope to better their reputation by boomers
> german pasport means german guy (((German Logic)))

THERE ARE HEROES LEFT IN MAN

Attached: 1567115515247.jpg (480x540, 35K)

This.
>Oh Ahmed bin Muhammed al Akbar? Clearly not a race thing, he's german!

>nationality

>as long as it can be determined beyond doubt,
Oops, we can't find Abdul Ahmed Muhammad al Bizani's passport after his rape murder of a 9 year old girl so he will be of "Unknown nationality".
German born woman, Fakhira Jagirani burned down a 900 year old church, motive unknown.
Erik Heitz, A German, sneezed while a passerby was reading the Koran. This GERMAN has been sentenced to 5 years in prison for hate crime.

Nationality has nothing to do with citizenship

Attached: 43554657.png (809x300, 23K)

Whoa! you think you can use the Engl*sh dictionary to define a word? Get that Euro-centrism out of my face!
A nation is nothing more than a physical location demarcated by long dead racial supremacists!
If a human being commits a crime in Germany, then they are German.

this is literally the holocaust.

Police may name them, but the press won't.
However there's crimes that are just not committed by Germans. Like this one: Elementary school, new 6 year old pupils, parents are present and take a photo. Then two families start taking apart the gym hall and beating eachother up. Children cry, police comes, three people leave on stretchers, and the "families" involved don't feel they were wrong.

Fucking foreigners.

>as long as it can be determined beyond doubt

Probably only the German ones

>The suspect is German

Attached: this-is-hasan-he-was-born-in-sweden-hasan-is-swedish-muslim-this-is-misho-he-was-born-in-an-aquarium (735x877, 139K)

Of course all the people arrested will be "German" because now all the migrants are legal German citizens.

Congratulations you fucking cucks.

i find it hard to believe with all the genetic engineering and eugenics that hitler did, the product was a bunch of cucks.

>le polizie, polizei, polizy, polizi, poliziejsh
Fucking europoors and their retarded police names.

All the warriors were slaughtered. Hitler wrecked Germany's gene pool. Merkel just finished the job.

"The attacker was German. As usual."
>nationality
>ethnicity
See the difference?

Attached: consider-hitler.jpg (738x598, 130K)

All the strong and brave Germans were gone by 1945 or shortly thereafter.

Mostly non-German SS defended Berlin.

>Criminal has a German passport
>Reported as German
Big fucking whoop.

>or naturalization
you fucking retard you're thinking of ethnicity.

I've heard rumors that Bavaria should secede from Germany. How true is this?

FUCK
NIGGERS
NUKE
AFRICA

hopefully very true. fuck globohomo eu germany. bavaria is based.

>genetic engineering
>he fell for the meme
Yikes.

Based, I was the one who spread this jpg on Jow Forums.

Hitler never did genetic engineering. This technique wasnt even on the horizon back then.

We genetically engineered slaves to be NFL brutes, you could have done it too Hans

Attached: MOSHED-2019-8-30-7-53-57.jpg (640x488, 56K)

Everything you know about WW2 is from Jewish documentaries.

Sounds like a good thing at least when it comes to very recent arrivals.

Yep, it may in practice becoming actual German Germans being singled out and people with immigrant background being indentifiable by report being just about German citizen did this.

If AFD don’t win the upcoming elections I’ll eat my own shit and post it

>will contain information about the nationality of suspects
They will all be New Germans

nationality isnt helping anyone, we need ethnicity to be revealed.

Kek

Good luck Krauts.

Nationality isn't race you retarded Amerimutt. Nigger could have Italian or Switzerland nationality, like 100% of them do when they come to my country.

After theyre all in jail already. So. The police reports are gonna look the same as they did before all the migrants got there. This is part of the deception. They're already writing news articles saying migrants didn't endanger anyone.

Attached: 187AFB99-A16F-43B8-8C55-0679B79972EE.png (500x507, 105K)

Better to release their ethnicity and religion

>nationality
They already call these people 'dark Germans' or some shit lmao.

Hold on moment.
I know things are bad there, but the moment these doctors and engineers got off the boat you gave them PASSPORTS AND CITIZENSHIP?

What the fuck is wrong with you cucks?

they will release their nationality after giving them an emergency passport.
Thats unironically nothing new

Sigh...

Theres a fucking gap in the criminal records.

>but the moment these doctors and engineers got off the boat you gave them PASSPORTS AND CITIZENSHIP?
>
>What the fuck is wrong with you cucks?
jews

Inb4 lots of 2nd and 3 rd gen "tanned Germans"

NRW is a third world shithole btw.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827_204051.jpg (1038x1919, 458K)

so will exclude everyone that tossed their passport and ID

(((they))) must be very confident that enough of criminals hold a German passport
>pic related
>Germans rape in Mallorca

Attached: yep-its-deutsche.png (927x700, 860K)

>North Rhine Islamabad
should just nuke it desu, along with Berlin

Attached: 1525812406867.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

Based.

Hope they report all the crime happening at our train stations.

I can say same thing about America.

Nope, Germans are occupied by Jewmerica. That is what is holding them back.
When America leaves you will see a different Europe.

Attached: Capture5.jpg (269x303, 21K)

>user, why don't you quit being a bitch and come over to fondle my thighs?

Attached: marieta.png (567x673, 644K)

this
that's why I'm shilling both sides of American politics so hard everywhere on the internet, to get them all violently riled up
the US needs to balkanize or Europa will fall

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-085646~2.png (1443x920, 594K)

Balkanize is a Muslim term and we aren't Balkanized if we are in EU. We wouldn't even be balkanized if we left EU, since we are still part of IMF, NATO and other trade organizations.

funny you say that because just yesterday I had a Bulgarian whore for 50€/h with milky tiddies

Attached: eat shit and die.jpg (720x945, 54K)

If they don't release all the facial photos on combined site, then they aren't even trying. Even Americans have combine criminal sites with photos, even if they lie right under it by saying a person is white when you can clearly see that's not the case.

>mfw suddenly every nigger and muzzie rapist is 'german'
>mfw jew journalists dig up the statistics and brazenly state 'see this statistic? it shows all of the rapes are being commited by natives hurr'

mfw fuck germany. let it burn. there is nothing worth saving except for maybe 2-5% of the populace who will inevitably start leaving.

embrace the german diaspora.

I've seen those, went to visit my brother in Essen recently and the plane was full of those, basically a ghetto on wheels.

Attached: 1566315437528.png (492x482, 358K)

ah yes the joker card

How is it dispora if they are 100% Germans by just having citizenship? Germany has no ethnic statistics.

how do I find the clip that screenshot is from? seems like very valuable red pilling material

Why do you allow this to happen Gunther?

at the same time they want to make a law that police doesn't check ppeople for drugs for example because of their ethnic appereance.

Police must prove that they didn't control pic related for drugs out of racial predjuces.
They want to make it easier to sue police.

bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin-aktuell/geplantes-gesetz-polizei-soll-beweisen-dass-sie-nicht-diskriminiert-64263688.bild.html

Attached: doc71zqb14re6p1j4iyy7rr-MASTER.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

good point. embrace the... aryan diaspora? i don't know man... don't know what to call it. with ethnicities, cultural heritage,beurocratic nationality and religion in the mix it's incredibly hard to efficiently catalog homogenous groups.

yeah most should go right in the trash can
you can weed them out pretty easily though, if they call out "schatzi schatzi" you should get in a hazmat suit and slowly back away

Of course they do, after all loser capitalists, their nigger hordes and billionaires have no skills whatsoever, they fail every time in any land, so they always need to migrate and leech others. It's all based on personal identification, if you identify as white then you are white, if you identify as ethnic group then you are, else not. So this makes it easier for money masters to always bribe people. In USA, where this retarded shit was created, there a lawyer is above high court, he can dismiss any charges, even without witnesses, even without evidence, just based on money settlements, either paid directly to lawyer or both lawyer and opposite site. There's no court hearing, no anything. This is what Juden call justice and success.

Just an ordinary night in NRW.
Needless to say, that most of these guys are 'Passport-Germans'

youtube.com/watch?v=11UFiXTesp8

You underestimate how much brainwashing the US and the german government put in place since ww2

Unless you identify as dispora you aren't one, unless you identify as black you aren't one. That's what they are doing, because only that way a Jew can always stay a Jew when they don't even speak Hebrew and don't have any desert race and don't follow any Jewish traditions. All they need is money, it's all about sustaining the money pyramid.

nice get
here you go youtube.com/watch?v=3TV2OpCmlJc

Attached: obama-germany-is-an-occupied-country.jpg (376x251, 26K)

You actually have such "youths" loitering around German cities?

>Nationality has nothing to do with citizenship

It is routinely used as a synonym of citizenship.

they even want to make them to teach our children in school, they're pushing that plan especially hard in the non migrant friendly east, just a few months after Soros announced to put more money into making east germany more "open"
really makes me think

Attached: 300px-Coincidence_detected.gif (300x225, 1.62M)

>The status of belonging to a particular nation by origin, birth, or naturalization.
When you are born or naturalize you get citizenship, then you belong to a nation. In USA they now try to make it so that you belong to a nation when you step over the border, this way financially corrupt capitalists can migrate even faster and not do anything but command people around, while they get free money from bank and sell every land for money.
Humanitarian or anti-racist is a code word for being corrupt capitalists that wants to make money by selling the planet for nothing but money, so then they can buy prostitutes, white ones, since niggers are subhumans, unless promoted by their media for worker whites. We get only crap, while they get the best.

they will just say all the crimes are committed by "germans ;)" cause you're a raycist if you dont think niggers are geman

Who gives a shit? Nationality is different from citizenship by definition.

you know they're all white, /pol

Attached: white criminals.jpg (1574x3408, 2.11M)

Das rite

>not cucks
>easily brainwashed
lol

Or Asian.

Attached: British rape gangs.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

I don't care at all, you deal with them, you're the fucking expert.

Attached: 1551218108184.jpg (400x400, 91K)

not going to help that much really, since all the Turks & Arabs with German passports will be titled as Germans in newspapers.

Attached: shameful dispray.jpg (205x240, 8K)

> German
> White

i.e. all germans with german passports will be labelled German, any undocumented will not be identified

yes, the even have allowed drug trading in Görlitzer Park in Berlin. The officials sprayed lines on the ground whee the dealers are alowed to stand. And they wanted to build a monument to honor drug dealers because... I don't know.

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32254/1/immortalising-berlin-s-drug-dealers-with-a-monument

>“Movies and songs, hip-hop or narcocorridos, come and go – usually only known to fans. The park drug dealer, in our time – and especially in Berlin now! – is too important,” explains Berlin-based American artist Scott Holmquist to Dazed. He’s been garnering widespread support – even from politicians – to erect a monument in Berlin borough Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, in honour of African drug dealers.

>Writing in a petition to the local government, Holmquist states: “Drug dealers perform a socially valuable service appreciated by many people – especially where they are easily reached, in the middle of the neighbourhood, and especially in parks.”

Now they want Kebab Food Trucks at the park because... I don't know. Something about too much drug dealing at the park entrance so normal peole don't want to go there.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMxmDmckWCw

theguardian.com/world/2019/may/09/berlin-park-criticised-for-designating-spaces-to-drug-dealers

I'm qute sure they will still receive welfare and don't have to pay tax for the drug money they make.

Attached: 1182763.jpg (924x520, 182K)

Hey, now, Abdul is just as German as any Hans.

That's just what British look like now.

Refugees don't have citizenship, but they have legal residency, so i guess German authorities had enough time to turn all refugees into citizens, now that they are full Germans they can release the data.

You won’t find a single german left in nrw. That’s like spotting a unicorn, the yeti and aliens at the same time.

>Germany has seen a 700% spike in violent crime attributed to Asians; authorities are baffled.

Hey German fucks, a german unqualified migrant worker invading our country used to say „schiess mich tot“ (shoot me dead) every time she didn‘t know anything for certain. I‘d love to have replied „it‘s a pleasure“. Do you think she would have liked it?

did she mean it literally or did she refer to the idiom like "I'll be jiggered".

sachsen.de/en/1454.htm
>Residence permit for specific purposes
>If you seek asylum in Germany, you’ll be given a residence permit for specific purposes, which allows you to stay in Germany legally. This permit applies until your asylum procedure is complete.

German citizenship law:
germanlawarchive.iuscomp.org/?p=266
>[Discretionary naturalization]
>(1) A foreigner who is legally ordinarily resident in Germany may be naturalized upon application provided that he or she
>possesses legal capacity pursuant to Section 80, sub-section 1 of the Residence Act or has a legal representative,
>has not been sentenced for an unlawful act and is not subject to any court order imposing a measure of reform and prevention due to a lack of criminal capacity,
>has found a dwelling of his or her own or accommodation and
>is able to support himself or herself and his or her dependents.
>(2) The requirements stipulated in sub-section 1, sentence 1, nos. 2 and 4 may be waived on grounds of public interest or in order to avoid special hardship.

So basically all you need under Discretionary naturalization:
>has found a dwelling of his or her own or accommodation and
Family reunion, where subhumans bring children and wives and also people who aren't actually their children and wives as Americans also know from Mexican cases.

sounds good to me

This, germany is fucked