Is there anything more worthless than a woman nearing 40, and thinking she will still have kids...

Is there anything more worthless than a woman nearing 40, and thinking she will still have kids? Bonus points for the muh fur babies shit or muh traveling.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-015950_Bumble.jpg (1080x3213, 1006K)

she didn't mention wanting kids you retard.

I wouldn't say worthless. Just sad.

She did. I just didn't want to make a long ass screenshot.

some people don't want too I decide I will have kids if I get the chance, but I can understand why people wouldn't want to, hard times are ahead for humanity

that woman is ageing well. like Melania.

Women in theirs 30s describe themselves as girls. In their 40s they will wake up as worthless women.

Attached: 84A1F329-89F6-455A-AB11-05FE05C1E089.jpg (1280x1802, 437K)

Women in their 40s and even 50s still act like teenagers

> I binge on red wine and netflix
> total dog mom
> International travel yes please
> Us teachers shape your kids future, please respect us
> I love my gay friends
> Coffee officianado
> Chocolate officianado
> Team gryffendor!
> Totally fluent in sarcasm
> Abortion is a womans right
> Hey, we sufferers of mental illness are proud

I mean how many more boxes do these sad women tick?

anthropomorphizing a canine could be wahmen's peak degeneracy

It’s sad. Japan and Korea are getting really late when marrying and having kids. I know so many couples in their mid 40s barely churning out kids.

its all so tiresome

>they like alcohol, every pic has a drink in it
>dogs, they really love picking up poop as a hobby
>traveling, they really like going to third world countries whos only known contribution is RUINS, only to take a generic selfie in front of said ruin
>they like social media, to repeat the above points for likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1539847014043.jpg (1024x789, 108K)

>"Head Of Press and Communication at The UN"
in fact
Head of Press and Communication, Permanent Mission of Sweden to the UN
teensy bit of a difference

You're a faggot if you don't like man's dogs. Toy dogs are for faggots but anything 60 lbs and up is man's best friend.

>fur babies, at least one pit bull
>loves to travel
>heavy drinking
>tattoos
>chest tattoos
>piercings other than ears
>hair dye
>values independence
>wants or might want children, willing to adopt
>doesn't care about ethnicity of partner
>secretly does care about ethnicity of partner but she's too much of a libshit to be honest and just to prove she's not a racist she's been blacked many times before because she's so wild and cultured but now she's totally ready for something "real"
>No rush for kids. Still plenty of time hehe!
>Let's travel the world!
>Travel
>Travel
>omg fuck Drumpf
>Travel!!!
>37

t. Average OKCupid Profile 2019

Attached: pit bull America.png (500x561, 159K)

>You're a faggot if you don't like man's dogs. Toy dogs are for faggots but anything 60 lbs and up is man's best friend.

Attached: 1563584107545.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>hate all dogs equally
>totally hetero

I'm not sure you could do more to oust yourselves as urban concrete faggots. I feel sorry for you losers.

Its sad but better than no kids.

Expat swedish girl, commonly known as a mobile coalburner.

> is there anything more pathetic than a woman...

Yes. Pic related

Attached: 3507E16D-7844-4DA6-9DB6-FD42B7E7AC93.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

He thinks this is funny and degrading the other guy to unironically like purse dogs

I'm a brainlet. Explain?

No one's saying certain dogs can't be based. It's the rise of dog/cat ladies who replace the role of love/family/husband/kids with their animals that's a sign of degeneration.

Attached: cat dog lady fem family childless whores suicide.jpg (1476x748, 281K)

It’s a cultural problem, and a big one that is. Modern men and women believe that they easily can have children in their late 30’s, sometimes even pushing 40.

Several of my former female coworkers were all in their late 20’s in stable relationships because “lol I don’t want kids before I’m at least 30 xD” and “you can always do fertility treatment hehe”

Good luck failing IVF 5 times in a row when you are 35 because you waited to (((pursue career instead of children)))

*were all postponing having children despite being in ...

And the other half of the average dating profiles:

This
+
"Has kids"

Attached: blacked single mother fem whore 1fa7b08f2625bbeb3edef354cdd3ba55f99f174ad532ed5014b49584c5ee15e3.jpg (960x1046, 228K)

That's not the really tragic part here user. Its that there will be a line around the block of thirsty orbiters willing to just be her doormat. Even at 37.

I genuinely hope she kills herself

That's a stupid bitch right there. Firstly she's 31, already in imminent range of the wall.
Then the fact that she thinks men can't have kids after 40.
And she basically doesn't understand that the older men the more wealth they accumulate while her value is just going down the older she gets.

Women and niggers are alike in that regard.

>travelling
Every
Fucking
Time
The travelling meme is the fucking most annoying red flag. I’mve travelled and let me tell you most places are like every other place. Thankfully i’m a very frugal traveller. But even the miney I have soend I wish I could get it all back.

Jikes

Attached: gettyimages-621951472-1024x1024.jpg (819x1024, 321K)

I think it's important to remember to observe and not judge. We see examples of degeneracy and the results of it, but we must do our best to not mock them for it, even if they despise us.

Attached: pope-francis-tells-couples-substitute-dogs-cats-children.png (1005x1672, 1.05M)

yikes, at least she knows her angles

oof

As a thirty-two y/o batcher, with looks, a good job, and 6'1".... I get her statement. I wouldn't take her (and haven't taken a long list of others girls) childish bullshit. I don't need her to "take care of me," and I don't want to take care of her. She probably does not have a independent attitude, and barely sports a 2d personality. A guy who has had a kid, been married, and is now single will be dumb enough to give her a shot. Anyone else will probably see the red flags date, see if they can convert a one night stand, and then get enough distance to feel like a respectable human.

Attached: 1566230449909.jpg (495x631, 174K)

One of the few good things he's said so far, it seems.

Attached: fem whore friend zone kek.png (1069x1311, 1.11M)

Attached: jigsaw.jpg (480x360, 11K)

you people complaining about travel are pathethic beta cucks

there's nothing more exciting than getting out of the bus in a completely foreign country where you don't speak the language, with just the stuff on your backpack, making decisions every minute and having to trust your gut so you don't end up in a ditch somewhere without a kidney, but manage to have just enough of a good time connecting with actual people, in the actual real world

It's funny how this women think they are living full lives by working, traveling and fitness but once they hit 40 years of age and childless you can see their sadness in their fake smiles and you can smell the jealousy of other women who already have husband and children but not comfy lives like they do. I work in a place where roasties buy things and shit, spend a lot of money just to fill the emptiness and I met a lot of these every day. Sad.

Oh no no nono....

>OP
You're not wrong. Good luck telling it to her though or any other women for that matter.

any woman over 25 who isn't married with kids is fucking insane

stay away

>
there's nothing more exciting than getting out of the bus in a completely foreign country where you don't speak the language, with just the stuff on your backpack, making decisions every minute and having to trust your gut so you don't end up in a ditch somewhere without a kidney, but manage to have just enough of a good time connecting with actual people, in the actual real world

Doing this in brazil will get you robbed, raped and killed. Travelling is for rich people, it's not real life adventure time.

Striking resemblance.

jesus suffering fuck

>Striking resemblance.
Although if she wanted to play games with me i wouldn't be against it.

She’s cute but should be publically executed for working for the UN

>Typing and after using a dot.

Attached: A76B6616-C525-4390-8A29-64C570D40FCB.jpg (516x350, 30K)

You're stupid

She's already dead on the inside. Anyone who unironically uses the term fuckboy is an aid to the moral decay of the fabric of society

And being a single coalburner is a big no no too

Id breed just because of the blue eyes

Why do women do this bros... poor guy

I had a conversation with a female relative of mine who's about to hit the wall and is still acting like a teenager what she thought about having kids and she said she hates kids, that most of her friends don't want kids either and when I asked who will care for her when she's older, pay for nursing home etc she just said "the taxpayer".

Because it takes two to be a cuck. She's probably her normal whore user self. And the guy is probably a feminist Level 7 cuck, yet to learn self respect. Or maybe he's gay.

Attached: blacked female white cuck.jpg (628x960, 73K)

Burn them please

Isn’t that Immunity Dog? He’s immune to bad advice from a bad pope.

starved herself to death?

That has to hurt.

that's where you're wrong my friend

I'm not telling you to canoe down the amazon river, but if you can't at least handle surviving in a typical third world urban environment like Dhaka without a phone for a few days, then you're nothing but a scaredy domestic cat

same goes for Brazil btw, I've gone to street parties where drug dealers flount their rifles in the air, it's not a big deal if you know how to navigate the environment, what's the expected behavior, what lines not to cross, and keep your wits about you

traveling sharpens your instincts, it's like being a cop, you gotta develop a sense of who's acting normally for their current environment and who isn't and why could that be, you gotta learn how to blend in, you gotta be on your toes, if you don't you're gonna find yourself in trouble real soon, specially if you're solo

that's just one aspect of what traveling teaches you, you also gotta learn how to be approachable and non-threatening, make friends quickly and easily, communicate with barely anything; pick up on brand new social cues and behaviors; exercise your spatial awareness, learn how to navigate all kinds of bureaucracy and systems and maps; learn how to plan, how to budget, how to schedule, how to barter, how to estimate time, how to estimate weather; you're constantly on the move and making decisions, adjusting your plans, so it's also a good body and mind workout

traveling is literally a god tier hobby and you're all triggered pussies

It's instinct to want kids

Kek

>> Talinn

Bitch craving for Latvian dick Hard

Oh,hi Rebecca

She's really hot. Great catch if you're not looking to have children.

Looks like a tranny

40 is the new 20 cause women want everyone to crawl back into their wombs

In what way is she a great catch? Are you really that desperate for dumping your cum into a hole that you're willing to tolerate a daily stream of her useless and unoriginal thoughts on "international relations", scuba diving, opera, and wreckless behavior ("fast driving") like a fucking cuck, as you travel around like a slave paying for her costly food and lifestyle?

Attached: fem whores childless 1552200069878.jpg (1080x1038, 586K)

>That pic

Sandy, I...