Monarchy Jow Forums central

Are we all pro or anti monarchy? It seems, the British monarchy is based, as it is pro-Brexit.

Attached: FAMILY_2629135b.jpg (620x387, 75K)

> the British monarchy

They are germans larping as british...

british monarchy is shit.
take a knee to the only actual king.

Attached: christ_pantocrater.jpg (397x768, 134K)

No, no, they are mostly Anglos. Anglo blood everywhere. Just go back and see who they married, all Anglos.

Sup, Nick

pretty sure they're jews m8.

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth-and-Prince-Charles.png (800x558, 258K)

Everyone looks to the Heavens ... for guidance?
Prince Chuck: "I say, look! A squirrel."

So are the english

Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Windsor is a made up name.

>we
Why don’t you stop being such a pathetic retard, research the arguments for both sides and then reach an individual conclusion based upon your personal values rather than relying on a bunch of incels on a political themed anime board to tell you how to think

Windsor is not made up. George V took the name from Windsor Castle, which is a very English building, in order to push themselves as wholly British at a time when Germany was unpopular.

As a Muslim I am pro queen.

Attached: 4F1867AA-5B53-479E-A96A-278F1A0988D1.jpg (962x1313, 160K)

Finally a englishman who understands his germanic heritage.

They married so many commoners they are running out of german blood..

My own opinion is take their money and give it to the poor. As Christ commanded

Props to the Queen for suspending Parliament!

Monarchs invited in our Semitic neighbors. I am suspicious of them. But then again, I can't really think of a good alternative.

The only royals worth a damn in that picture are Harry, Kate, and Will. And Will and Harry are the only two wearing EARNED medals. The others larp as military leaders.

Pro. (((Politicians))) are anti-monarchy.

>Harry the zoo keeper

Based

>Monarchs invited in our Semitic neighbors
No, they kicked them out. (((Oliver Cromwell))), the arch-traitor invited them back.

They're all earned, since they all served.

Falls apart in Spain. Virtually unprovable with some of the Isabella's being dodgy.

>pro monarchy
none of us should be

Only people with a slave mindset would ever support monarchy.

Or people who believe in a strong hierarchy and God.

Ergo people with a slave mindset.

Its pretty good with a very competent head. Mostly shitty with the heirs.

At the very best, the British monarchy adds an immeasurably large amount of soft power to the state, with wide influence over the commonwealth and respect from all world states. At the very worst, they give us a big tourism boost from fat Americans slathering over them as the previous high point of culture and heritage was drinking a classic coke.

I'm pretty sure the catholic church is really a witches coven. Druidism is the true Christianity; reject the eastern mysticism.

Attached: friar.jpg (2000x2314, 579K)

Why is it that female monarchs precede the fall of every empire?

Why?

Constitutional monarchy is the best way to run a country

Republics are soulless and prone to being hijacked by extremists

Absolute monarchies are always awful places to live.

A representative democracy with an emergency safety valve to stop radicals taking over is the way to go. They are also good for national unity and tourism. They also have S O U L, something republicans will never understand

>b-but they are expensive
so are people on benefits but you won't hear lefties screeching about abolishing giving those people money. pure virtue signalling
>th-they are German!
so is most of England?
>th-they are pedos
All elites are pedos. Sad but true. A few dodgy princes won't change that
>Hierarchies are unf-
BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!

Attached: 1510254800921.gif (375x375, 171K)

No nigga, republics with strong executives and selective suffrage are the most based form of government.

With how long ago the old goatfucker lived it is likely that almost everyone with middle-eastern and European heritage is related to him. Probably most Africans too.

The British monarchy is neoliberal and controlled by rothschilds (like UK has been since 1798). One of their main works today is slowly promoting progressive ideas into society too.

>Republics [..] prone to being hijacked by extremists
Just like UK (constitutional monarchy) did then?

True, but then they shouldn't have to fabricate proof.

It's a republic too, bro. Just crowned.

Monarchy is the purest form of human governance and superior to Democracy in almost every single facet.
The most common argument I see about it on here is in regard to an infant king, and perhaps a corrupt Lord-Protector ruling the kingdom unjustly until the king comes of age. But, we already have incompetent Lord-Protectors, we just elect them every 4 years and the king never comes of age.

Attached: e267225fc2d72da3d652e26fc545231d.jpg (317x400, 21K)