How do i cope with being a mutt? My mom is half Argentinean and my dad is 1/4 black...

how do i cope with being a mutt? My mom is half Argentinean and my dad is 1/4 black. For my race I've always put white but I don't look "white" I guess compared to people who are in NW Europe. I look like a Med or a Casitzo. Pic related is my doppelganger. Would I be allowed in Ethnostate?

Attached: ECmci6jXsAAGICE.jpg (1200x618, 98K)

there are A LOT of people like me in the US, so not accepting us with a mistake!!

you will not be allowed in the Israel Ethnostate.

>Would I be allowed in Ethnostate?
maybe if sterilized

ok lol

>how do i cope with being a mutt?
Why cope? You're the average American :)

Who gives a fuck. If you're not some taco slinging 'MAKE AMERICA MEXICO' spics who are scum wanting to leach off the government who gives a shit.

Argentinian? Like, where Eichmann hid out?

Based

it doesn't matter if you're a mutt
it matters if you're UGLY
ugly people never win
a good looking mutt will always win

> Tfw when coming from a much shittier country and unironically look glorious

Race-mixing gone wrong. Half Venezuelan here and I am hot. Sucks to be you my nigger.

and kikepilled

White is a mentality, most shitskins are just that shitskins but the rare few with the minds of the imperium I think should be allowed but not to procreate outside their their shitskin side.

>4 ethnicities that you know of
>potentially more since you haven't described the 1/2 race of both parents which is just unknown
Stay in america where you feel as one with your fellow amerimutts.

Why does America even bother with race censuses when everyone there is a mutt anyway so race is meaningless? You’d be considered mixed race anywhere else in the world, never white.

based and lookism pilled

You must fight for your monkey race like we do for the white race. Be a proud monkey because nothing is more disgusting than a cucked monkey.

Jow Forums exists so that we should spend hours of our time combing through the intricacies of race and it’s implications

You’re a mutt. Stop putting down white and accept what you are or none of the races in your blood will respect you or accept you. Pol is the worst place for someone like you to be.

You're 100% black argentinians are not white

hilarious

Is this a Jojo siwa reference?

Some people get autistic and end up purity spiraling over stuff like this. I think it is a waste of time and energy. You look white and most of your ancestors were white. I think that should be enough. Our enemies try to distract us with this bull shit. All people like me want it to maintain a decisive majority in our own homelands and for our group to continue to exist. You are not taking all of our money, changing our demographics or raping and murdering us. People like you are not the problem. You might encounter a few abusive trolls on here, but, most people on the dissident right agree with me. I would not mind if you were living in my country.

No you are not allowed