SILENT MAJORITY - only 37% of Germans want immigrants!

for the longest time in Germany, political "elites" and their blue haired lackeys claimed that their position on migration is mainstream and "they would be more" than us, turns out they are in the minority as expected
>52% feel there has been too much immigration
>a whopping 49% think we shouldn't take any more in
>only 37% think we can and should take more people in
keep in mind, they were polling "german speaking" people which means a lot of sandniggers and so on and of the age 14 onwards (no educated opinions); in the general GERMAN population, the results would be even more devastating

link to German State Propaganda "DeutscheWelle", trying to spin these results into globohomo acceptance: dw.com/en/german-welcome-culture-still-a-new-concept-study-finds/a-50205720

NIGGERS, JEWS, MUZZIES AND OTHER SUBHUMANS GTFO

Attached: Miteinander vorher_nachher.png (977x986, 1.96M)

Bump. Germans are sick of the Jewish influence. History teaches not to provoke the Germans too much. Something is coming soon.

So basically, the vast majority want no more immigrants but do nothing about it as your country is irreparably destroyed.

You're posting this as if it makes the "real germans" look good but any kind of thought on the matter reveals that it makes them look even more pathetic for standing by while it happens

>37% want more

Attached: LostHorizon021.jpg (240x200, 13K)

Incoming Concentration camps coming near you due to climate change migration! Have a nice day!

Even the second and third generation sand niggers are tired of the newcomers.

Unironically 1/4 Berber here and I don't want more migrants. If I ever wrote something else on here that was larp. Except for QT White-looking South American girls. Get them asap

This is true. Notice how 37 % don't want more immigrants, but the afd only has like 13 % of votes and currently polls between 12 and 15 %.

I mixed up the numbers but you know what I mean.

a little too late now don't you think. there is not stopping it

Impressive considering 40% of your youth and invaders..

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

This.

It's just too hard to have 4+ kids, form and indulge in a ethnofaith and put a small cross next to nationalists on the ballot.

Too much effort.

The weak perish.

Pic here is from yougov.
18% of Germans say immigration has been positive. 52% say negative.

Attached: Tanya immigration benefit harm balance-01.png (2134x1946, 138K)

this is true for all white countries except the colonies (usa, canada etc.)

So like, when are you gonna stop letting them in?

Not until there's a Nato invasion threat

There are several NATO countries currently being invaded by niggers.

:

And USA won't let this stop.

it's a paradigm shift
if you knew anything about the German brain, you'd acknowledge that we rarely chimp out like the french do
stability is of high importance for the average German, so as long as the old boomers are still able to drive their Mercedes Benz around they will continue to vote CDU like they did in the last 50 years
but once there has been a threshold reached and we came to a collective conclusion, we'll just radically do away with it

Attached: 1506192939351.jpg (836x800, 142K)

Its alk about wording the question with these studies. No doubt they posed the question *in general* meaning any immigration wjatsoever, not your country being flooded with nigs.

Hmmm. If only you guys had someone to rally behind. Someone who cared deeply about Germany and her people. Oh well, I guess you'll have to just deal with being raped and pillaged for now, Hans. Good luck.

Ma sta zitto sfigato di merda

Mass immigration has always been done without the consent of the majority. That it happened anyway is what made me lose faith in liberal democracy.

Half-Venezuelan, I am against replacement migration as well. Have some Amerindian ancestry some generation ago, rest European.

Rope the nigs

I just imported a SPX2-100 to reinforce my definition of "German Welcome Culture".

Arm yourself, German. It's not that hard. Join a shooting club, get a hunting license.

Just don't shoot at me brah

nice

Attached: 1525364190327.jpg (618x800, 94K)

guess who is really based and who is not

Attached: PGMD_2019-03-14_Global-Migration-Attitudes_0-01.png (310x717, 79K)

Thats because the rest are migrants themselves and don't want others taking their gibs

How long will it take me to get a hunting license and where do you recommend buying/importing that sort of gun from?

Slightly scared of DDR 2.0 watching me. Since Merkelland is no more a democracy.

Cause they know it's just a matter of time before the Germans snap. When that happens it'll be bad for all sandniggers irregardless of when they came.

When they use the term "immigrant" they conflate a whole lot of different groups. Rephrase it with "refugee" or "asylym seeker" and I bet the results will be a lot different.

yeah you're probably being watched closely
i had them searching through my flat a couple of times already

Attached: fro.jpg (1200x676, 55K)

>>only 37%

There are compact courses that take 1-2 weeks.
You csn just order through the internet, however youll have to show your licence or the gun will be cobsidered illegally owned, though thats a very minor felony only.
>DDR 2.0
It might be in spirit, but dont forget that the Stasi was sharp as fuck while federal institutions are mostly gilded welfare for boomers. This state is as impotent towards its own citizens as it is towards everyone else.

Look at pic herePew research is bullshit.

TEST

>i had them searching through my flat a couple of times already
Did you post shit on fqcebook or associate with people in real life?

What? They'll destroy Europe again?

Wenn die Scheiße am dampfen ist werdet ihr mit euren Jägerflinten nicht weit kommen.

Attached: MPi-KMS-72.jpg (1200x447, 118K)

Mamma mia, lava la bocca! Adesso!

>we
Who is that "we" supposed to be? Boomers are more critical of immigration and if they die we are alone with millions of people with Migrationshintergrund who will be pro immigration by nature. Look at France and the US where whites are already in the minority. Gen Xers and boomers have to flock to the afd en masse now or it's going to be too late.
Jow Forumstards always forget they are the most fringe right wing of their generation because they never leave the basement.
The CDU has to be destroyed and replaced by a Flügel lead AfD and we all know how big the chances of this happening is.

i am politically active and i spent 1,5 years in jail for "ns verherrlichung" and "volksverhetzung"

Attached: D_4iSv1U4AEH6s9.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Most are against it not because of ww2 fantasies, but because they know it will be an economic strain and would rather the gibs go to them than share them with even more newcomers

>do nothing about it
What exactly are we supposed to do? They have the media, the police, the agencies and the military. RAF had no chance, why should we?

Attached: i want to go back.jpg (2560x1440, 957K)

>only a THIRD of your country wants to actively self destruct in a self-loathing cultural annihilation.
Phew! I guess there is nothing to worry about, then.

Attached: 1555143640424.png (640x420, 409K)

>schnell nach bulgarien richtung türkische grenze und bei den milizen einkaufen

Attached: 290973272029211.png (240x222, 109K)

>only 37% of German nationals want immigrants!
thats weird, I wonder what percent of german nationals are ethnic germans

still enough Germans to oversee (you) in concentration camp Benjamin

Attached: auschwitz-train-tracks-1553109461.jpg (1252x838, 268K)

East Germans distort the numbers.

See you inside, Mehmet.

Attached: 1555409798481.jpg (365x346, 16K)

cucked majority

>B-b-but the afd are all nazis and the CDU and fdp wrote in their manifesto that they want to cull immigration as well
>n-n-no i dont think we need more immigration but what about muh climate the greens are our only Option for surviving
>t-t-the real problem is wealth inequality thsts why i vote spd and left haha stupid idiot with your stupid ideology haha

Take your pick
Were fucked

last time I read there are a little over 20 million foreigners in the country
that's about 25% (but also including other europeans of course)

We Whites never asked for the mass-immigration of shitskins since WW2 in the first place.

It's a fucking disgrace and only a furtherance of the (((globalist agenda))), where jobs are outsourced to Red Chinese slaves, or given to immigrants working for pennies.

It's a race to the bottom, so the (((1%))) can hoard the profits, as they have increasingly done since the early 70s, while the workers get fucked with inflation and stagnant (and now undercut) wages.

>see you inside
yep i'll make sure to scrub the toilets real clean

Attached: giphy2.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

You dunb fucks dont realize that a lot of peopke vote the greens as a protest, brcause the afd is too vilified. A lot of green voters i talked to told me theyd start shit if the greens dont fix the mess, which they obviously wont. Truly brainwashed cucks are a minority.

*i'll make sure YOU scrub the toilets real clean

Thats what i was implicating you dumbfuck

>Freudian slip
OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1536753032448.png (447x438, 401K)

which mess are the greens supposed to fix besides muh climate change

Isn't 1/4 of Germany Mussies now? How are you going to "just throw the out" when they're going to outnumber you?

Attached: samuel hyde.jpg (225x225, 7K)

You don't have the balls to so it again

>german border written in english from the inside
>anatolia written in german
desu it seems like you're trying to get someone else out of the country

I think you overestimate german voters
Most green voters dont even know the partys Program the literally know two things
>they against muh climate change
>they not in the goverment right now

And thats enough
Noone bothers to look into what they are voting for anymore and thats the Problem at the core of our society

>again
Vile Shlomo

Hmm South Africa is based I guess?

Even migrants don't want more immigrants here.

>don't have balls

big words for a man who had his dick cut off.

Nah, the greens are just the only party that havent partaken in a merkel government so far.
Also im hobestly not sure about afd myself, seeing that many if them are pro-corporate neoliberals aka cryptoglobalists.

Tod dem Judentum, Tod dem Marxismus! Deutschland den Deutschen.
An alle Judenknechte des BfV und BKA die diesen Post lesen: Ich hoffe, eure Töchter werden von HIV positiven Negern vergewaltigt.

> muh democracy
pathetic

FRANCE NO

Burning the Reichstag take 2?
The only way if half the voters are foreign.

Afd will do much better than trump but much less than Hitler
Most accurate analysis anyone could give desu

Gun laws exist in order to protect Kikes and their shabbos goyim, no in order to protect you and I. Frankly, screw gun laws. Protecting yourself and your family is not something anyone needs to allow you to do.

It's not half the voters and even then most of them are Europeans. It's the main fault of German boomers who don't go outside and life secluded. Being tolerant sounds to them as being good. Meanwhile big cities have become dangerous meatgrinders

Of that 37% though probably a good 75-80% will be women. Women are illogical.

None of my family or friendcircle support this, regardless of gender. I am this guy though:

Depends how you look at the demographics. As I understand among those under 35 a huge number of the women have let non-Germans get them pregnant

Different form england where we have simply lost control of certain areas like London where the foreigners take over in numbers

God I hope Germany survives - deport them all, stop women voting, save yourselves

checked

Attached: 274849274832.png (644x454, 116K)

and (((jews))).
So basically the math works out to be that the only people in germany wanting more forigners are forigners that shouldnt be in germany in the first place and all ethnic germans who really are the rightful owners of the land are tired of everyones shit and just want their country back, but the media is drowning out their voice by calling all of the forigners germans.

> As I understand among those under 35 a huge number of the women have let non-Germans get them pregnant

Is that some new, more elaborate cuckposting?

Pure bullshit. People keep voting for more immigration because they want it. Politicians don't lie about it, they tell them straight to there faces that they will flood the country with 3rdworlders if you vote for them. And people cheers. And people elect them.

Attached: fete-de-la-musique-a-lelysee-21-juin-2018.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

I still remember Koblenz in September of 2017. Completely lost all hope on krauts back then.

Then who keeps voting the CDU in?

sad but true

That webm is more embarassing for france than our troops marching down champs elysees kek

They don't. Parties often lie and the majority of the voting base comes from retarded boomers and even more elder people that still vote for a concept of the parties that doesn't exist since like 30 years.

Too bad, Goy, you lost.
Now it's time to be erased from the genetic pool.
Also, OY VEY shut this thread down, it's anti-semitic!!

That and as mostly low skilled workers they understand that they are getting fucked over by the new wave migration since 2015.

>media
pretty much foreign controlled as well pic related
keep in mind that we're still occupied land

Attached: netzwerk-medien-deutschland-spr-mt.png (2200x1403, 1.32M)

basiert und rotgepillt.

is posting iffy for anyone else? constant timeouts despite my posts getting posted and my id changes every 5 minutes
what are the jews trying to suppress?

Attached: 1520090173769.jpg (860x760, 80K)

Nice picture, have another one. Cant wait for sunday

Attached: Poland_Rainbow.jpg (2400x3000, 1.58M)

fundiert und rotgepillert

Attached: 1523107622492.gif (500x375, 2.1M)

>what are we supposed to do?
Rise up and install another Hitler

Die Sörens in Frankfurt haben damals einen Mannschaftswagen mit vollautomatischen Maschinenpistolen in ihre Gewalt gebracht, aber natürlich nicht mitgenommen da Linksschwul. Und die hatten garnichts.

What you think is unimportant, what you do is what matters.

Japan is bluepilled, we are truly living in the dark ages, but this could be exploited to get a Japanese waifu