To you pro abortion volks

If a woman continuously smokes, drinks takes drugs during pregnancy and keeps having disabled children as a result.

At what stage can some authority step in and tell her that she can't do that anymore, even though for so many people, its "her body her choice"?

(pic unrelated)

Attached: 1469868715785.jpg (2000x3000, 3.89M)

Volks;dr

Pic might be unrelated, but, she makes my dick so hard.

Elizabeth Turner, I think her name is.

Just euthanise it at birth if it's born fucked up

Not the question, edgey

How doesn't it solve the problem?
>edgy
Lol how is pro abortion edgy? Didn't your country vote in favor of it?

it solves the problem in the sense that stalin said that all problems can be solved in death.. it is technically true to a limited extent and only if you are sociopathically amoral.

Yes they did.. they debate in the lead up was atrociously poorly run, the arguments offered and understood of each position were pathetic and the majority was wrong. Their ultimate position was that its up to a woman if they can kill their offspring.

Ever since the mid 00's anything the catholic church supports has been defeated due to the absolute loss of credibility they suffered due to the pedo scandals..

That doesn't mean that abortion is morally justifiable to people who believe in universal human rights, fairness, moral equality etc etc

That's a lot of words to say "OK you're right"
>universal human rights, fairness, moral equality
Lel

I was just being measured.
What you should take is that youre an amoral sociopath whose opinion doesn't matter for that reason.

Or just an edgy teen who says things for shock value to show how cynical they are...Message received. Bravo.

>asks for solution to problem
>gets correct answer
>reeee you're an edgy sociopath for supporting abortion and eugenics

A

Handmaids

Tale

Tits or gtfo roastie.

I'd impregnate her over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Attached: wife-10.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

I'm pro-abortion, but not pro giving women rights. So think of abortion as a part of a hypothetical eugenics program. To me, abortion is about artificial selection, not "her body her choice" because women's choices are garbage, time after time they've proven themselves to be more animal than human.

Attached: aristophanes_play.jpg (300x493, 26K)

authority should step in at the moment when kike is trying to sell you poison and disallow you to buy

My question :

I asked at what point does the "its her body her choice" argument collapse.

Your response.

Just kill the children.

Me response:

Only an idiot teens or an amoral shit for brains who doesnt care (or professes to not care) about human life would say something like that, its a useless position to take.

Your response wasnt an answer, it was a demonstration that if you are dumb enough or pathalogical enough, any question can be rendered moot. No shit, shylock.

How to solve the homelessness problem :kill the homeless

How to solve drug addiction :kill the addicts

How to solve mis-treatment of the elderly :kill the elderly.

Impressive.

>you aren't allowed to have disabled children due to drinking
>unless you accidentally have a disabled child, at which point you are forced to have him and cannot abort
k sweaty

You fucked up from the beginning. The "her body her choice" argument hasn't collapsed at all

>How to solve the homelessness problem :kill the homeless
>How to solve drug addiction :kill the addicts
>How to solve mis-treatment of the elderly :kill the elderly.
That's right. That's how Hitler would've done it. Now post your milkers.

I'm not pro abortion for feminist reasons, I'm pro abortion because it would be most pragmatic to keep it available but as hard as possible to get outside rare cases of rape babies and fetus deformities. Neither have real demographic impact.
As for mother's lifestyles, I'm for intervention if she intends to give birth to the baby.

beatings

Never.

You make the assumption that the government should be able to interfere with habits deemed undesirable. Who decides what is undesirable?

the argument never collapses. how could it? she keeps drinking and smoking so you put her into prison or what? she is stupid and will produce stupid children, and society will tolerate this as it is also stupid

Based, so it’s better for her to abort the baby. You convinced me. Stupid people shouldn’t breed

user, it's not her body...
if you do a blind dna test on the baby and the mother the results would come back as separate but related humans.

anything we can do to solve such problems is branded hate today. just wait that better times come, we live in the dark now, just wait it out

I'm pro-abortion if it's black. Whites can be adopted.