Remember >224846542 ?

Remember >224846542 ?

ansa.it/english/news/science_tecnology/2019/08/30/gayness-due-to-dna-environment-rainbow_6ea42171-860a-4927-ac9e-4291fc6258c4.html

>An Italian-led research team has found that homosexuality is caused by a "rainbow" combination of DNA and environmental factors, in the biggest ever research project on the issue in the world.
>There is not one single gene that permits a prediction of sexual leanings, the study said, but thousands of genetic variations that make a "limited" contribution with respect to the influence of the environment and culture one grows up in.

This means that gayness is determined both by genes and by culture. This also means that gayness can be eradicated through gene editing and by banning Jewish propaganda.

Attached: download (4).jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Didn't tag the thread properly

you are now aware that homosex is a choice.

its not tho

If you have no Self Control, you are sub-human.
It's either a choice, or you've no self control. It has been proven (has been obvious) that being Homosexual isn't Genetic.

Attached: 1566196732913.jpg (426x282, 108K)

Be a homo with self control

Faggotry leads to Pedophilia, and Faggotry Is a choice,....

PEDOS GET THE ROPE!!!

Attached: 1566728037103.jpg (960x820, 110K)

They're 100% lying. By saying multiple genes instead of a few they're trying to deter people from wanting to eradicate them

>it's just too complex goy!

>Be a Pedo by choice

Attached: 1566122340799.png (1920x1080, 483K)

The existence of gays that don't want to be gay disproves that.

Some fetishes are unwanted.

???
Someone that choices to do bad things is WAY WORSE than someone who has no choice.

PEDOS GET THE ROPE!!!

Attached: 1565940926919.jpg (1024x803, 115K)

>homo is genetic
>more fags every day
>despite their sterility

Homos reproduce by abusing kids
>Homos reproduce by abusing kids

>pedos and fags are the same because redpilled bias selection stats X say so
>there are no exceptions
Peak NPC

I don't want to be lazy, yet I choose to delay doing my dishes.

Attached: 1562262866909m.jpg (1024x646, 46K)

Peak faggot.

>An orginal thought some Drunk Irish misconstrued
>NPC
Alcoholics get a beating and reasonable jail time! (I'd be willing to debate differnt punishment for drunks)

Cope

>can't even tell the flag difference
No wonder you are retarded

I'd rather kill Pedos and Faggots/Pre-Pedos.

DRUNK PEDOS ALSO GET THE ROPE!!!

Attached: 1557756963717.jpg (670x554, 84K)

He couldn't tell the flag difference because he's not used to seeing faggots in the fatherland Italy.

You're doing the fags on pol a favour by appropriating the rainbow flaggot
No one on there who's gay or bi relates with that marxist symbolism crap

>Damn, the spaghetti got me there.
>Whoops.

Attached: 1555072370567m.jpg (996x1024, 160K)

Attached: rainbow flag-01.jpg (499x308, 44K)

>Yeah! Well we faggot pedos love you stealing our Flag!
>Haha, we might steal your swaskias and paint the streets with it!

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-011808.png (1080x2160, 765K)

New and nice! Saved!

Attached: 1566795974722m.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Thanks, just made it

More like "I don't want to have six fingers, but I choose to live with it."

>This difference between the population SNP-based estimates of 8 to 25% versus individual polygenic estimates (multiple SNPs combined) of the influence of genetic variation on same-sex sexual behavior of 1% is attributed to a lack of measuring rare variants; polygenicity, in which many variants have small effects; or nonadditive genetic effects, such as dominance or epistasis.
So in the end it's literally less than 1% of genes affecting on your sexual desires, which means
> gene coding creates improperly functioning organ
> organ's improper functionality affects on hormone levels
> hormone levels affect a baby's brain development
> hormone unbalance creates homosexual desires
which means we can indeed erase gayness from people in future, definitely.
Hence you're born with malfunctioning organs instead of as "untreatable" gay.

FAGGOTS AND URBAN REDNECKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: this nigga right here.jpg (240x230, 9K)

added outline to lettering for readability

Attached: rainbow flag-02.jpg (500x307, 109K)

Ans being a pedophile is a choice by that logic

it could be if it's hormone related issue

Errr... this has been the standard explanation of homosexuality for the past 10, maybe 20 years.

Not really. We'll need a few years but we will eventually be able to eradicate it. The study looks ok, it's genetics that is normally complicated.

the main cause is thought to be a fetus' hormone imbalance that affects its brain development. And since it's now proven to be approx 1% of genes affecting on your sexual behaviour, it could be treated with gene editing. In both cases.

There's a real evolutionary reason to have some of your tribe be homosexuals: If one family in a tribe has overproportionally more kids survive than others, the tribe will start to suffer from incest defects(at some point). Nature/evolution fixed this with an increased chance of later kids becoming gay: this way, your family will still be allowed to grow without damaging your gene pool while the gay uncles/aunts are able to raise kids if the real parent dies.

This is called the gay uncle theorem

gene editing is decades away

regardless, now that we know this issue to be what it is, we can accelerate it's treatment once gene editing has reached sufficient levels.

>gayness can be eradicated through gene editing and by banning Jewish propaganda.

Attached: 2019-01-13_15-00-34 2.png (210x197, 60K)

Based and kek blessed.

PEDOS GET THE ROPE!!!

Pedos get the Rope.

Attached: 1566129414024m.jpg (1024x819, 99K)

got a higher rest version? something that would print on a sticker in minecraft?

You can get two Ropes for incest and Pedophilia.

Attached: 1555660530648.jpg (473x255, 44K)

Interesting

Australians are based and this one has a plan, someone help him.

Attached: 1555405466672.png (828x581, 620K)

Pedophilia doesn't correlate to homos you dumb fuck

>The direct rise of Pedophilia has no correlation with Pedophilia
Wrong.
But,... I'll be fair and say non-pedo Homos can live. I bet near Auschwitz there is a nice place for them to live.

Attached: 1556942928392.jpg (842x725, 195K)

yes it does you boylover

OP isn't Italian, he is Pic Related.

HANG HIM!

Attached: 1556542684234m.jpg (910x1024, 100K)

This guy gets it
>abuse
>chemicals
>social pressure
Fags are literally a parasitic infestation of the human race. 2 out of 3 of the main contributors are human oriented and therefore a choice made by degenerates

EXACTLY AS IT IS FOR ALL NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS. IT IS A EPIGENTIC CONDITION. AUTISM IS THE SAME. I ALWAYS KNEW HOMOSEXUALITY WAS A DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDER.

>This means that gayness is determined both by genes and by culture
only the nature versus nurture retards argued that it couldn't be both

it's going to be a nurture issue in future thou.

If it was one gene it would have been eradicated long ago.
Multple genes means it is attached to some genes which have posiive effects on birth rate which outweigh the negative effects of being gay.

One gene argument is now out of the window, which means homosexual desires are long term symptoms of malfunctioning hormone organs during a child's development.
And since it's approx 1% of genes affecting in a person that creates these desires, it could be possible in future to cure gayness from both fetuses and adult men. And thus being gay is a conscious choice of an adult or choice of parents to not to cure their child.

>all this shit just to cure a preference 3% of the population shares
Wow nice waste of resources, you must really love fags if you shower them with constant attention

> nice waste of resources
on contrary, now there's scientific backing to shit on urban rednecks' globohomo future.
And 3% of a population that could help increasing both economy and population instead of being useless hedonistic man whores is only a desired progress and development that our societies need.

It mostly is, though.
That's why men go into prison, get raped, and come out faggots.
Sure, it's more complex, but often it's just a fetish turned into a lifestyle. My wife thought she was a lesbian growing up. Never been with a man. Wanted to try some dick before she married her partner (Me).
Got some dick. Decided she liked dick better than pussy.
She is now a trad-wife, stat at home mom to 4 boys and another baby on the way.

Yeah let's discard the fag millionaires, the entrepreneurs, the scientists, the artists all that jazz because honestly not being straight doesn't entice any progress.

>This means that gayness is determined both by genes and by culture. This also means that gayness can be eradicated through gene editing and by banning Jewish propaganda.
It does not mean that the behavior is influenced by DNA, it could be that physical traits get people stereotyped as gay and they are led to believe they are gay after looking in the mirror and women also see them as gay and refuse to date them.

we could discard them, as they are so uncommon and irrelevant part of general population's portions.

highly unlikely and generally such a small proportion of people fall into this category, that they are neglectable as outliers or standard homosexuals, that stay gay regardless of their momentary emotions.

Same goes for straight libtards. You do not address the real issue that is materialism and promiscuity perpetuated by the left.

Attached: 1566457366021.png (645x773, 55K)

Urban redneck (aka libtards) are a significant proportion of a population.
> You do not address the real issue that is materialism and promiscuity perpetuated by the left.
discipline issues, gayness could be cured with gene editing thou.
But who knows, maybe these discipline issues could be cured with gene editing too.