How do we fix young white people?

How do we fix young white people?

I though they were supposed to be masterace and civilized ...

Attached: white masterace cultire.webm (720x720, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WUnxrCcQQv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you give niggers the stage. White people are stuck in limbo until the nigger progresses which he never will.

We line up all fat people and issue the ritual of decimatio every year, every tenth fat person will be beaten to death by the others and if they refuse, all of them will be shot. Then we kick out all the non-whites and turn Jews into soap, which will be the main export of the ethnostate.

Attached: 1566767427621.jpg (480x417, 31K)

Looks like they're having fun. What's the big deal

Sad.

Somehow I am sure judiyah is involved, I just don't know how.

Oh, no the horror! A bunch of kids dancing and fooling around.

Fuck off shill. These are the same people who would be hunting and fishing and being wholesome in any culture build by whites instead of Jews.

We have id's here, Farid.

Fortnite is owned by Epic which is a CHINESE company. The chinks are making our kids dance, they must be stopped

Free Tibet!

Fuck HK though, turns out European colonialism was actually benevolent, enjoy having no rights

Attached: WhiteUnevenBoar-small (1).gif (306x250, 1.14M)

I really don't see a problem here. A modestly dressed, all-white group of children are staying fit. If it was millennials instead of zoomers, they'd be learning to twerk.

You faggots will complain about anything.

Simple. Speak to them the truth. Take some under your wing and teach them what you know. The other day my Fiancé and me lead a small group of high schoolers and I as of current have one kid under my wing. I subtilly drop red pills and he acknowledges. It’s only a matter of time when I gain his trust enough to tell him about the Jewish question.

Question for mutt anons. do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to say? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside. Do zoomer white girls hate you guys?

Attached: 641C2AB5-4231-438C-9C23-6F6E8CC595A7.jpg (750x748, 406K)

>millenials
>twerk
Nah, when I was around their age I was dancing macarena.

What would the ethnostate export after running out of Jews? I know they may seem like an infinite resource but we must not make the same mistake as our predecessors and burn through them too quickly

A kid can have fun even with a stick.

Attached: 1552833055055.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Kill yourself for re-posting this every 2 hours.

why does every person that does that flossing shit look like a raging faggot?

>Kids being stupid kids
>meanwhile on Jow Forums
Fucking kikes and niggers are at it again.

Stop the sale of smartphone technology and computer technology. Grind them to a halt.

Because they're a raging faggot?

Came here to say this. My son will play a sport or have a physical hobby like a normal boy. He's not gonna do some faggy dance class and end up watching fucking anime and being that weird faggot in school whos just short and skinny with bad vision and a shitty haircut

because not all ''WHITES"' are aryan, Aryan is noble action, and it doesn't matter what race someone is but the aryan gene is most occurring in Europeans, a black person can also be aryan along with any nationality due to the gene spreading all across the world.
But it is more likely for an European to have the aryan gene than for example a black person.
aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com/

A great divide is growing amongst the zoomers those who see the propaganda that they are being given and are subsequently fighting back and those who ignorantly suck it all in.

Also, change my mind fortnight is the isis of the gaming world.

Don't know what's happening in Bongland, but here ballet classes are quite popular.
I know four girls who were taking these classes and I don't know that many people.

That's what happens when you leave women in charge of anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=WUnxrCcQQv0

bruh thats so gay

Maybe the jews were right. Most people really are dumb animals when they copy something like this. sigh

Lmao that kid in the red shirt going mad for it

Attached: 14625559559671_0.gif (300x375, 146K)

Imagine calling literal children faggots for doing typical kid shit.

I have no idea what you just said or asked.

They hate mutt whites. Im from a super italian family and my gf is always bragging about her italian bf to everyone. I dont even have that great a job

At least they're not twerking

Niglets just go around in mobs and rob people.

What does that mean?

What confused you?

>British
>white

Attached: 1564434271279.jpg (400x600, 84K)

It is natural in life for nations to advance and die off, like a bright candle eventually burning out.

Attached: 1520277199251.png (100x109, 21K)

Fucking based. Floss on those lampshades

It's a very stale pasta, friends. He changes the text every now and then, but it's the same message. It's a human as well, imagine how sad his life is.

Attached: 1553325068345.png (1887x1021, 329K)

>30 year old boomer teaches retarded kids to floss

It is like that in California. At least the urban areas. The rural areas too. The prettiest white chick at a rural white high school will always go out with the only nigger in school, especially if he is an athlete. It has been this way since the 90's.

In areas where there are no blacks, then the white girls will go out with white men.

If you are black in America, you are pretty much guaranteed to have the hottest white girls lining up to show the world they are not racist, and to rebel against daddy, to show how virtuous they are by giving you whatever you want.

If you are a white ultra chad, then you can experience the same, but that is maybe 5 out of 100 white men.

Attached: af259c8f0c9bd86deea2e57cc05c6316.jpg (600x600, 43K)

This 1 million percent. Twerking and other nigger degen is zoomer shit.

Wtf can other Americans confirm this?

he said chad is 5 out of 100 men. you can assume he is another demoralisation shill or a guy afraid to go outside

White children doing mentally retarded nigger dances is mentally unhealthy.

there are 'dance schools' teaching women and children how to court niggers.
would be interesting to see it sprayed on the wall outside though

Total bullshit. Niggers always fuck the fattest and most disgusting hamplanets. >t rural californian

You can see why as a bong I’m deeply concerned for your country. I hear shit like “prettiest white girls ALWAYS fuck black guys” and I think, wow your country is fucked .

My side of town is maybe five percent nigger, but that was enough to make white women flee to suburbs.

The kid in red will make sure to have his girl dry

Seriously. It is true.

If you have a high school with 10 chads (good looking athletes, outgoing, confident etc.), 8 are white and 2 are black, they will all get women, but the 2 black guys will get ALL the women. The white women will line up and they will have sex with one after the other. Even the white women who date the white chads, once they break up with their white boyfriends, will get in line for the 2 nigger chads.

It is basically a fashion statement. It is a way of virtue signalling to the entire society that they are not racist. It is a way of rebelling against the patriarchy and showing they are an independent free woman. It is also a status symbol, all the other white women are jealous. Finally, it a cultural experience, like going to an Indian restaurant or something. They get to be a "trap queen" for a month.

The nigs don't care, they enjoy all of the attention. High schools are 90% soft white boys talking about anime and video games, then some negroe football player like pic walks by and all the white women start drooling.

The good looking white chads have women too but they are usually long term girlfriends and they talk about marriage. Black chads are like gods at a white high school.

Black nerds are on the same tier as white nerds though.

Attached: chino-black-front_400x.jpg.jpg (400x600, 24K)

hehehe only white people can take useless classes for fun

This is how people dance while on the federal reserve.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHILDREN ARE OUT OF THE HOUSE HAVING FUN AND SOCIALIZING THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

Attached: 1566073071060.png (782x758, 132K)

Dude you tried too hard. That pic ruined your larp

Little kids doing dumb shit wooaaahhh the world is over

What the fuck? Why are the white kids having fun in a dance class instead of robbing people and breaking into houses like the cool black kids??

12 years from now, dance clubs and bars will be full of these kids
what a world!

What does your gf's boyfriend's wife's son think about this?

This

Seriously though, is there something subliminal about it?
I don't get it, they look fucking retarded, but BRAINWASHED.

I will live in the nordic countries, if I have a choice. I’m tired of seeing blacks in my town

You could just live in the woods.