Ask a Redpilled ex Muslim anything

Ask a Redpilled ex Muslim anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_140712.jpg (1080x1321, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is muslim pussy mutilated?

How many muslims have you killed?

why isn't the website working?

Not in developed countries like Iraq, it still happens but it's almost rare these days.

Will you survive the next summer since turkey id blocking your water?

Why did you fuck goats?

Haven't killed anyone, as cliché as it seems, not all Muslims are terrorists, however most are quite retarded and don't know shit about science, because literally just behind a Muslim makes you automatically reject all forms of logical explanations.

Does Islam condone pedophilia?
Is it true that women can have rights when times are good in Islam?
What do you think about the West? You think we can save it?
What do you think about the artificial womb, and the removal of women from the precess, and thus from society?

>dear diary
>another arab subhuman begged the whites for help again

Attached: 52D2D66F-9D29-4F41-AA9F-EF1E934C4A70.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Turkey can go fuck themselves, they are probably the most racist and hypocrite people on Earth, as for the water, it rains so much here that we would basically never run out of water, and it only doesn't rain during summer, so.

Being ex Muslim is one thing but I hope you aren't a libtard atheist. Those should be killed no exception.

Attached: 1560075163488.jpg (710x473, 153K)

Is there a plan to conquer Europe?
Does it include the use of force? Do they stockpile weapons in depots?
If so, what would trigger the use of force? A major political pushback?

Why do you have to be such a retard? I'm not asking for help, just answering questions, I'm not an Arab btw.

>ex Muslim
Did you get BLEACHED or something?

Cut Dick or GTFO

Attached: photo_2019-08-30_13-22-56.jpg (540x532, 29K)

You're white ain't you mother fucker

Okay. Good. Did you know our father abraham was iraqi? I want to visit one day.

Attached: f61f6b1f3b6fcc1b063d1116b9081bff.jpg (735x1102, 107K)

>Ex Muslim
How did you survive?

Attached: 1566752321392.jpg (200x145, 6K)

What are you then? Persian or kike

How to best deal with random violent Muslims you meet on the street? Ignoring them isn't an option.

Loved these questions man, that's what I came here to answer.

To be honest Islam doesn't condemn pedophilia.

Women can have right when the time is right in Islam indeed.

I believe if you don't act now and don't do something about the kikes and nigs then you're doomed. Trust me on this one.

Love the idea of artificial wombs, genetic engineering and selective breeding.

stop raping white women

How bad is the middle east, actually? is Iraq safe for tourism? Ive been to India, Brazil, etc.

I absolutely hate the the left ideology.

I'm not a ex-muslim, but a cultural muslim

and I find most ex-muslims come from shia backgrounds

what made you completely abandon your faith

There's no need to fight Europe since you're already in a stage of self induced demographic suicide. The conversion of Europe will be like that of Indonesia. That said Brits may become a Hindu Raj.

Knowing that apostasy is penalized by death in Islam, how the fuck did you dodge that?

Attached: 1559443606748.jpg (720x500, 52K)

I never did, and it's not a thing anymore as it's known, prostitution is becoming something anyone can get and quite cheap these days.

>The conversion of Europe
Fuck off paki. Do you really think we are going to give up pork and alcohol to worship a dead paedophile?

Attached: 1_greggs-sausage-rolls.jpg (1200x900, 74K)

What is your political ideology? Also, thank you for staying in your country rather than migrating here, it’s good to see people want to rebuild their homeland. Also what is your opinion on Saddam Hussein?

It's already happening! Are you blind? They called immigration.

Did you have sex with a loli?

Explain why anyone would give up pork and alcohol to worship a dead paedophile?

Nah just got into science.

Brown. But not brown brown.

As I said with the kind of people you take in you'll probably be Hindu majority soon. I mean Western mainland Europe. Most Western Europeans don't even have a religion.

Attached: 155248739648494.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Kurdish.

Do you support Assad?

Fuck Saddam, I'm a far right myself.

I mean is there an organized plan b if this migration stuff faces a major pushback.

If marriage is arranged, how do you get protitutes?

Vague-ish. I’m a monarchist myself.

Hopefully you send all niggers and muzies back to their shithole.

we gave up pork and alcohol to avoid paying taxes, but secretly consume both.

What do you know about what the US Military did in Tal Afar?

Reply to me.

It's still a thing, but you can just say no and find a girl who you like and propose. The tradition is dying out.

Can you post any proof that you aren’t using a VPN? Maybe a newspaper or your skin or something?

The JIDF hasn't been successful in kicking off enough posters to satisfy their insanity, so they're using external means to fuck with the postings.

Attached: JIDF1.jpg (1182x684, 147K)

I liked my meat rare

Whatcha talking about, krazy Ivan?

Attached: Ginglim.jpg (634x521, 75K)

are you safe as a kafir? does your family know? do you have to pretend?

What's your question?

My family know and they don't give a shit, mom would have liked if I prayed and shit, but she doesn't care all that much. And I'm totally safe.

Isn't it difficult to know your countrymen all believe an follow something so stupid?
Is it possible to love your country when it's constantly in shambles and the people are dumb?
What do you think your ancestors would think about modern Iraq?

Do you live in the KRG area and what is it like?

>ex-muslim
>still circumsized
AHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: IMG_8792.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

asre you still around, OP? Would like to ask something.

Yeah I'm a Kurdish myself, kurds are the Canadians of middle East

Attached: IMG_20190830_144410.jpg (1718x1724, 800K)

Do you eat pork now?
Did your family excommunicate yo ass?
Also do muslims really believe Jesus will come back?

Attached: saturn_cube_rotation.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

So what? Faggit.

What's the average opinion of Muslims on catholics? I know Muslims hate atheists, but what about traditional, European devoted catholic?

You do realize that your first two questions can be applied to any Western nation right?

I mean, I would have liked if all people here were educated and accepted science. But meh.

It's possible to love certain areas of your country where people who think the same resides.

They are rolling in their graves now definably.

They don't hate them, but they also don't want to interact with Catholics.

Hindu? I know both you pakis and poos are flooding our shores.

>avoid paying taxes
Wtf. You have to pay taxes to eat pork and drink beer? No wonder you guys are so crazy.

Youre not white, now die shitskin!

Attached: 1566075311845.gif (359x253, 1.97M)

How do you feel about PMUs now? Is it true they threaten PMs and people if they criticize them? Do you feel Iran is basically controlling Iraq today? How does the average Iraqi feel about Iran influence in Iraq?

Same reason why people are Christians, or Jews, because they were born into the religion.

Damn, my brother was in mosul in 03-04 during the initial invasion. He said you kurds were good shit, the only people that would get him booze.

When we Westerners think about Muslim majority countries we think of them as "stones": places where 99% practise Islam (pray 5 times, fasting, Fiday mosque-going) since they converted. but actually, from what I have read/seen, a lot of nominal Muslims don't practise, or even disobey Islam. Moreover, many of these countries have hosted other religions for centuries, like Christians in your land.

Are "Muslim countries" not that Muslim, like I am saying?

Not every single Muslim country is the same. You can be anything you like. As long as you don't do crazy stuff.

>so what?
AHAHAhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Attached: IMG_8915.jpg (297x170, 7K)

Fair enough. Feel liberated now?

Did you at least convert to Christianity? Where Islam is a cancer, atheism is AIDS.

Muh dick.. everything is about muh dick..

Grow tf up bitch.

Trust Jesus Christ
streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Tell him I said thank you for fighting for us. Blessed you my dude.

IDK man, I just don't believe anything, I'm only into science.

Will do brother, keep fighting the good fight.

I'm probably more free to express my thoughts than you white people in the west.

Yeah because you can't be a logical human being unless you're white, right?

Unfortunately true, but are you allowed to drink or do you have to pay taxes or some other weird shit like that Bosnain user?

Absolutely not bro, in KRG you can buy booze like groceries and knock yourself drunk and nobody would give a shit.

how old are you

Based

Sounds pretty reasonable to me, you're my bro as long as you hate Jews as much as I do.

Attached: 1566309484477.jpg (657x527, 36K)

26 yo

What is your opinion on the Syrian democratic forces? Since you hate lefties I assume you dislike them, who do you support in the civil war? Have you fought in it?

no genetic muslims allowed

Do you think Iraq will split up into 3 parts? Is it inevitable? Or even desirable?

The problem from a geopolitical standpoint I see is that Turkey and Iran would sperg put because suddenly a kurdish state would become a reality and would put big pressure on them.

Cool. Sounds comfy. Think pubs are the only place to get away from all the shit that is happening here.

>kurds are the Canadians of middle East
That's a bit extreme. I don't think Kurds are hated nearly as much as C'nucks.

What is your opinion on Iran?

good age
got a STEM education?