Andrew Yang is higher in the polls then Trump, Obama and Clinton were at this state of the election...

Andrew Yang is higher in the polls then Trump, Obama and Clinton were at this state of the election. He has more momentum then any of them. He will be the next president of the United States. He will 1000$ living wage to everybody. Robots are taking over all are jobs, soon there will be no more truck drivers, cashiers, factory workers ect.

Attached: YangBeatsTrump.jpg (704x450, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDGCb3uoIEs
youtube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE
youtube.com/watch?v=rbki4HR41-4
youtube.com/watch?v=v09ixmM3clY
youtube.com/watch?v=frmYjKpH49g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America isn't going to vote for a chink

People already get welfare and it's already a proven disaster. Now you want more welfare?

Hello paid poster. You don't need tripcodes on boards with IDs.

Attached: IMG_20190226_151844783.jpg (2768x2076, 3.64M)

paid poster, lol

He won't win, you can screencap this and run it in my face later if he wins

They voted for nigger already. Only Braddu Pittuu can stop Yang.

yang lol

Attached: jew trolls.jpg (1000x1294, 321K)

Nothing can really stop him now.

I know you guys think I'm some paid shrill, but I'm just a middle aged white guy supporting my candidate. lol

>You don't need tripcodes on boards with IDs
You're a fucking retard. It's for inter thread posting.

Quality posts, off yourself you fucking boomer

Attached: 1543610431157.png (714x718, 494K)

Israel has UBI and it's literally the most powerful country of the region.

Attached: 1559280565559.jpg (746x497, 228K)

do you actually think a republican senate would actually allow this yangbux fantasy to happen?

Women do not vote for men with 3 inch erects. Yang BTFO'D.

I'm beginning, to BELIEVE

Attached: C60684FD-054F-4C3B-A00A-CBAD555EC2D4.jpg (532x1024, 82K)

You can FEEL his discomfort in this photo.

that's because all the retards hear him talking about free gibs
meanwhile anyone with an actual job that pays taxes hates him because he'll just want to drain us even further

If you're not voting for Andrew Yang you're very misinformed.

You realize you have the same ID even if you remove your trip

How much is rabbi Goldberg paying you

Yang gang are gullible retards confirmed
I guess that’s why he endorsed her for office and has no problem saying that was a wrong

Attached: A58ED9E0-B72F-45D7-B0DE-A872C4EC54D3.jpg (1125x1490, 622K)

Chinese aren't as good at math as they would have you believe.

The issue here is that you people don’t understand how the US government works. You all think that once someone is elected, they’ll just snap their fingers and on the first day, all of their promises are put in place. Do you honestly think that he could get the neet bux past the GOP? Even if he could, it would likely take a couple years to get fleshed out.

There's nothing that can be said or done to make me stop supporting Yang. He's the President America needs right now. I'd take a bullet for Yang!

I tried to put #YangGang. I'm new here. I was not trying to use a tripcode or whatever the hell that is.

What's 1,000 x 330,000,000?

Reminder that Beto has qualified for the next debate and Yang has not.

Yangniggers are lower than Beto.

Attached: 4B0E2918-3DA4-473D-91A9-1EE4DCD7B969.jpg (181x181, 9K)

Yes, it will be easy to pass the Freedom Dividend nobody can argue that their constituents couldn't use an extra 1k, that would be political suicide.

Yang is way higher the Beto

>I'm new here
No, you don't say

Attached: 1567036371753.jpg (275x183, 16K)

You fucking retard, where do you think that money comes from?

This is so poorly written lmfao. Holy shit I cannot believe somebody actually took the time to write out this piece of dogshit. Why would the Jews actually put that at the bottom of the paper?

You have to be a registered democrat to vote in this poll.

Attached: RegDemPoll.jpg (770x646, 53K)

I'm sure a lot of people who vote for anyone in general think that. However, I'm sure his UBI proposal can pass it has benefits for literally every entity in the U.S..

Lol the cost is actually expected to be a lot higher than 300 billion. ~3 trillion if I remember correctly. However, the bulk of the money is going to come from taxing companies that displace workers with automation, taxing data farms that collect and sell online user data, taxing ad revenue, and income from things like sponsored google search results. Things that for various reasons depending on the source won't be offloaded on the consumer except in the case of taxing companies like Amazon. In that case because of the automation the consumer won't even notice that the load is being offloaded to them as products produced and/or distributed by robots are going to quickly become much cheaper since very few humans will have to be paid to do these things.

Amazon warehouses are already very automated and they are getting more automated every day. Imagine in the next 5 or 10 years when we have electric self driving trucks which can drive across country on a single charge, are extremely cheap and quick to charge, and can be used in conjunction with warehouse bots to automatically load and unload themselves and the only people who are getting paid to do anything in the entire purchasing/shipping process is a small hand full who are sitting in a room full of computers watching to take over remotely when something goes wrong. Fuck Amazon prime. Unless they start actually discounting peoples purchases left and right there won't be a point to having it as shipping prices will be practically non existent.

Is Israel infested with welfare niggers and spics draining the system?

Just some more things real quick.

Soon no one will work in grocery stores, not a soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=DDGCb3uoIEs

No one will work in call centers.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE

No one will work in production.
youtube.com/watch?v=rbki4HR41-4

No one will work in health care.
youtube.com/watch?v=v09ixmM3clY

I'm a CS major and I know ANY JOB CAN, WILL, AND SHOULD BE AUTOMATED! It's only a matter of time.

If you aren't voting for Andrew Yang you are basing your opinion of him and his policies on short, curated, and cut clips distributed by other people.

Listen to Yang UNCUT at the DNC.
youtube.com/watch?v=frmYjKpH49g

Or watch any of his interviews. He's never afraid to go deep into one of his policies. It seems no matter what he's asked about his policies he always has a well thought out response.

He appeals to the left and the right. People say it's because he's only telling everyone what they want to hear. That's not true. It's because his policies are objectively beneficial and more fleshed out than any other candidates.

If you're voting and you're not voting for Andrew Yang you are misinformed NO EXCEPTIONS.

Pro tip: you elect any of these commies and the war comes to YOU personally

Bahahaha!

I put way too much effort into my posts to let this thread die before it hit hits post limit so I'll be bumping. Sorry.

We arent electing a gook to run the countey i don't care how many lies you tell it to feed us. Its. Not. Happening.

They said that about a black guy. They said that about a non politician like Trump, Keep saying that, hope it helps you sleep at night.

Its not happening. Keep pushing him though, we analyze the tactics you all use and are compiling them into a data set so keep doing what you are doing. Its enough to say it once that his chances of winning are below zero but I'll say it again as i suspect english isnt your first language.

English is the only language I know. It's funny how you assume so much, and know so very little. Makes the rest of what you say even less credible

Booooy you're nothin' but a lead biting mercury boiling BOOMER! LOL!

How do I know you're a boomer?
You're talking shit on this thread but you haven't made a single case. I don't want to see any more posts in the Yang threads I participate in that are lower effort than mine. Go extinct already you low IQ high ego boomer bitch.

Wow what an absolute fucking retard. Kinda confirms some shit about shills though.

I'm not a boomer either, Class of 2000. What a bunch of dumb fucks on this site.

>boomer and zoomernigs so brainwashed by the zog that they can't imagine not having to work
Why do so many people have this slave mentality?

Attached: 1525981145601s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Lmao brainlet

Reddit is that way friend.

I saw a picture of Andrew Yang and it said Jow Forums on it and and I was like WTF is a Jow Forums, lol here I am

>Andrew Yang is higher in the polls then Trump
You believe polls. What a dumbass.

I didn't really post to get votes, I was more celebrating. I can see the buzz around Andrew Yang. I helped create a lot of it. I don't think there's any chance of him losing at this point, its only a matter of time,

Attached: 1558046124084.jpg (676x873, 125K)

Attached: 1566569154490.png (680x654, 889K)

I'm an Independent. I do get joy from watching the racists cry, so this victory will be especially sweet.

Tech

Attached: HowToPay.jpg (1000x1000, 159K)

Yes, work without vacation til your master throws you out.

Yang is the best candidate out of all now.

Tell me, who is better? Trump, the king of jews? Trump is a disappointment.

Solving 2150's problems... Today!

Attached: huh.jpg (207x93, 8K)