Central Europe

What is Central Europe like? Do you all get along?

Attached: 1200px-Central_Europe_(Brockhaus).svg.png (1200x1227, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_and_Hungarian_brothers_be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. Everyone hates everyone.

I hate Austrians so múch

Germans are fucking retarded (not the eastern ones tho)

Why?

We all like each other mostly, because we all hate Germans

All non-austrians deserve the gas desu senpai

>What is Central Europe like?
Like bunch of strangers with everything different renting rooms in the same flat.
>Do you all get along?
We don't.
Also no such thing as central europe. This term is just german euphemism for their country and economic colonies. The only valid division is between western and eastern europe.

You could easily include the Baltics (yes, with Estonia) into Central Europe. And probably Croatia, too.

Other than that, we can't stand each other but on the ground we work together quite well.
Central Europe is one big economic space.

Attached: Großgliederung Europas.png (987x1024, 948K)

A fucking meme.

>The only valid division is between western and eastern europe.
Not since Cold War ended

Croatia is too Balkan

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 2019_08_30_121125.png (987x1024, 993K)

>Switzerland is central Europe

Attached: 1212767578625.jpg (327x327, 73K)

I don't get it either.
Let's buy it back from Ivan, give him Eastern Ukraine instead and then start repopulating it with Prussians.

What is Switzerland in your opinion Pierre?

western

Why is this allowed?
iirc Russia tried to sell it or something, but it's all destroyed and infested with russians so more trouble than gain. Especially after Crimea which confirmed that russians are biological weapon.

Attached: 1557371117380.png (993x763, 208K)

Because it was occupied by Russia after WW2. It’s not even connected to the Russian mainland.

Ruskies still want a reminder that they held CE once I guess

Western..
They’re geographically too far to be Central.

Core (de facto) Central Europe is generally understood as the Visegrad 4 (Czechia, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia)

Hungary here. No we don't get along. Had we have the firepower we would be fighting a 7 front war. Every single one of our 7 "neighbours" stole from our land. We would genocide the romanians, deport all the slavs from Europe (genocide if they don't move), and make austrians (germans) our vassals (or slaves, and deport from Europe if they are unwilling). Might keep some slavic cuties for sex work, or as sex slaves (but they would be kicked out at age of 30 with any male offspring they may birth).

Everyone hates eachother. However, I hope that soon things will change due to us having a common enemy (Islam, Sandniggers).

We had the chance to buy it but our retarded politicians didn't want too.

this, central Europe is the Visegrád group, thas it.

Pot calling the kettle black, mate.

Attached: D798638A-6969-4566-B617-C8DCB4B04CD4.jpg (500x312, 37K)

Have very good friends from Germany, Poland and Czech Republic. Even if im a swedecuck i cant tell any real culture clashes

Remind me of the time Poland backstabbed all their neighbors, I’ll wait

>Even if im a swedecuck i cant tell any real culture clashes
Between you and those 3 countries or between those 3 countries themselves?

We like Polebros and Slovakbros
Polebros like Hungarians
Hungarians hate Slovakians and vice versa
Czechs like Austrians
Germans like Austrians and vice versa
Germans only dislike Poles because hate is forbidden in Germany
Poles hate Germans
Hungarians are pretty chill with Germans
Czechs are pretty chill with Germans, although small part of nation hates them

Most of the animosity stems from WWI (Slovakia and Hungary for example) and WWII. Some more fresh animosity stems from Germans going full retard with multiculturalism.

With all hanging out at once. Just minor ones, with the slavs. But its funny to watch

Backstabbing? Or a correctional slap?

Honestly, of all the countries that suffered in WW2, poland deserved it the most.

Every European is a brother to me. Russians and Bongs are kinda borderline though. Hate the "As long our country survives everyone can go to hell" smug attitude.

They never came to our aid in war against the turks. They let the Habsburgs backstab us while we held the ottoman horde from reaching Europe. Even they stole a bit from our land at Trianon. Fuck them, just as bad as the rest of the slavs, only merit they may have is from the traces of german blood they may had due to mixing. Also they are really dumb fucking people. They maybe able to act nice, or servile enough, but oh boy they are fucking dense.

Poland must be destroyed. The other countries are bros.

Attached: 1420780470691.jpg (600x800, 60K)

You literally said the same kinds of things 80 years ago schweinhund.

Attached: 6EFDA0AA-8478-4B6C-8476-3C57CB41136D.jpg (2048x1372, 396K)

>Everyone hates everyone.
no, they just hate Germany.

Attached: 1473698639471.jpg (2206x1552, 3.2M)

>Western
Why in the hell would they be western?
Have you guys ever been to Switzerland? It's by a vast majority German and they feel a lot of kinship with the Schwaben and Badener next door. Are they western too?! Get a grip!

>checked
I know, I know...
Embarassing how bad our political elites are.
Can you imagine what this country could be if it uncucked itself? We have completely taken over Europe while being completely castrated and driving with angezogener Handbremse. We'd be a world power with a massive technological advantage over everyone else if we would actually put our Volk to use.

Atleast Germans stopped stealing 74 years ago, jarek

stop projecting, nobody is stealing anything.

Why people from Netherlands are always mean fucking assholes? Get laid or something.
Your employers want to suck our dicks just so we go back to job positions in agriculture in your country, because you can't farm above watering plants.

What's your fucking problem?

Attached: 1544963116569.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

Nazis at least cared a bit about Italy and western Europe. Poland genocide is also pretty exaggerated. That was also 80 y ago. I know "German-Russians" here who say they don't have anything to do with Europe and wouldnt care if everyone gets raped by shitskins. Poles larp as hateing germans but still dream off cleansing the horde from Europe.

I hate czechs so much.

>dream off cleansing the horde from Europe.

Mein Gott I wonder who brought millions of shitskins to Europe to permanently infused negroe DNA to white coutries...

Maybe it's better this way.

Last time you tried to 'clean' Europe you killed millions of whites, destroyed concept of nationalism, wanted to eradicate 1/4th of languages and cultures (some that were 1000yrs old) from this continent, just because they didn't agree to become slaves to German people and surrender because angry fag said so.

Attached: 1541133741338.png (1996x887, 1.88M)

It would be a paradise if a certain neighbour of ours wasn't autistic.

Attached: 1521654362482.png (1195x972, 452K)

But one thing is true- we want to cleanse Europe. I know a pretty good place to start.

Attached: 1489228512659.jpg (2048x1365, 459K)

You sound like a jew. Get a grip on yourself.
No sane German wanted to bring the fucking shitskins. It's the Jew controlled kalergi clique who fucks everyone over and germans the most. We are fucking slaves with a bleak future even without shitskins if the green insanity continues. I have real estate in Poland and do vacation there. Everyone is very friendly. I don't get why polish internethaters get off so much on shitting on germans. We aren't that different. You just wish history was kinder too you but thats past and can't be changed anymore. Really want to hold on to this even if it means the future will be shit also?

So basically the Nazis did what Poland did between 1920—1939 to ukrains, russians, Germans, Czech, Slovaks, Baltics. Did you really thought you can do a ethnic cleansing in your country without reactions? In 1939 everybody was happy that you loudmouth Polaks got anal raped and you retards really thought that France and UK is coming for your rescue lol.
Imagine being so delusional.

Attached: c307b8414a65e36e1c79433a806f3d78.jpg (640x423, 49K)

nobody cares what you are other 50 larpers on Jow Forums wanted, history doesn't give a fucks about intentions.
In the end you did nothing and continue to do so.

The fact is- your country's bloodline and land will be tained for ever, they will outbreed you, they will change your culture, they will change laws of your land. Once you get 1st brown generation it's over, you won't be able to fix that in any civil, humane way.

Sorry. All you had to do was not fuck with Czechoslovakia and find a corridor and defeat bolsheviks, You fucks up and it's over, Europe never was so irrelevant in terms of population and it will just get worse.

Attached: 1552126024104.png (1330x1268, 1.19M)

I do not recall poles ethnically cleansing huge swaths of lands off it's natives.
What, you gonna go at me with polonization? You faggots did it for centuries and keep on doing it to this day.
>Did you really thought you can do a ethnic cleansing
>ethnic cleansing
source me on the "ethnic cleansing" done by evil nazi poles.
Oh, let me guess, you gonna provide nothing what so ever, do some mental gymnastics and then ad-hominem. It always plays like this when you bring up the meme of "poolish opression of poor dindu nuffin kraut minority" which never happened.

bordergore

>So basically the Nazis did what Poland did between 1920—1939 to ukrains, russians, Germans, Czech, Slovaks, Baltics.

Read a history book you massive idiot, you know nothing. I can;t imagine how stupid you have to be to compare nazis invading ENTIRE Europe (except """"neutral""" states) to building reigonal block to counter bolshevik revolution and advance to the west of Europe.

You know literally nothing, keep seeting nigger, lol.

Attached: 1510009941661.jpg (1190x838, 248K)

Basically Germany and a bunch of people jealous of Germans

>The fact is- your country's bloodline and land will be tained for ever, they will outbreed you, they will change your culture, they will change laws of your land.

And that makes you happy? Do you think it will magicky stop there? Or that you can stem the tide all by yourself? Isn't this the megalomaniac thinking what fucked you 80 y ago?

Like it or not but the fate of our people were and will always be intertwined.

>find a corridor and defeat bolsheviks,

Like through Poland? You didn't want to cooperate because Poland strong and oh so great Anglojew will save you. What have Anglos ever done for you that you worship them so much?

Why the fuck are you asking that question here, on a board where everyone hates everyone and everything...

fuck off, Austrians are infinitely better than Germans

that pic.
>BOG
literally means faggot in swedish, kek

cooperating with you back then meant giving up land for kraut colonization, becomming a literal fucking vassal state and having our policies dictated by your degenerate officials
gee I wonder why we refused
>H-hey poleshit, Herr Hitler here
>Wanna like team up against the soviets? You know, the ones you've beaten singlehandedly just two decades prior, the same one we are cooperating with to develop our military - secretly of course :^)
>If we do this, you must give me some of your lands, for some reason
>The most industrialised and rich ones
>In return when we beat the soviets (if we even manage to) you can have some worthless, undeveloped, starvation ridden lands in the east full of chimping out hohols
>Just ignore that you'll be cut off from foreign trade
>Oh, if you accept, next month I'll want the rest of Pommerania
>Oh, if you accept, next week I'll want the rest of Silesia
>Oh, if you accept, next day I'll want Posen
>Come on, look how well giving up land worked for Czechoslovakia!
>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO?!
>Goebbels ramp up the propaganda, Ribbentrop go team up with the Soviets( you fucking know which ones, the ones we keep on shitting on and declared them our mortal enemies), Himmler begin the false flag attacks!
fuck off la krautura

Attached: 1541860124314.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

I think its God in slavic and also sanskrit. Says a lot about Sweden that it means fag in your language. I don't get the cigarette packs on the wall. Why?

Aren't you faggot literally Turks that settled in the middle of Europe, wtf are you doing there pretending you're European.

Because we can

For the most part. We tend to dislike other Europeans.

Madziars did way more to beat the smelly turkroach than your beloved krautoids ever did.

Attached: 1556041380701.png (2097x1657, 1.81M)

When will Czechoslovakia and Austria-Hungary reunite? It’s time

You aren’t even useful for cheap simple labor.

Now pick those damn tomatoes, and peave that car stereo alone, kurwa.

Who wants to be in a union with Czechs? They'll just spread the big gay beyond their borders

There’s so much wrong with that pic, where to even begin.

Never trust a polak.

Lots of untruths in there. Soviets really run a train on you. But germans are also very brainwashed. At least Krauss on pol are able to shake it off. Your hate runs too deep to convince you off anything so whatever. Luckily not all poles are like you and want Europe to burn because much 80y old butthurt dosent go away.

Bog created man in his image so if bog is a faggot in swedish they like pious people they are can only give in

Yes toothpaste, keep on shitting on us. Totally wont make our cheap, reliable labour force leave which would make you need to import even more fucking moroccans to rape your females and knive your elderly.
Fucking behave Aquafresh.

To defend against Germanistan when they inevitably expand for more lebensraum

The German office at my company outsourced their backend web work to Pollacks in Krakow and they seem to do a good job

It's poor as fuck region, way worse than actual Russia. People there wish to be part of Poland.

>destroy our country
>murder it's inteligentsia
>sell half of the country to the communists
>treat us like garbage
>destroy most of our old architecture, trash the industry, tear up the infostructure
>w-why are you so hateful towards us dindu nuffin krauts so much polack?!

Attached: 1554778379657.jpg (800x1263, 612K)

You write like a mouthbreading retard lmao

Less hate European anons. Keep a focus on our real enemy. The ones invading our countries.

So your only argument is still muh butthurt?

>They never came to our aid in war against the turks.
Bullshit. They defended you at Vienna and repelled the Ottomans out of CE.

>They let the Habsburgs backstab us while we held the ottoman horde from reaching Europe.
They were backstabbed by the Habsburgs after rescuing Vienna. The fuck are you talking about l?

>Even they stole a bit from our land at Trianon.
Poles never took an inch of Hungarian clay, gtfo.

>Fuck them, just as bad as the rest of the slavs, only merit they may have is from the traces of german blood they may had due to mixing.
Fuck off kike, you’re not even a real Hungarian as Poles and Hungarians are best bros. Lenyel i Magyar after all.

>Also they are really dumb fucking people. They maybe able to act nice, or servile enough, but oh boy they are fucking dense.
They are no different IQ and genetic wise from you, you do realize this?

I hope bro hungarians will find and beat you fag.

It's a given considering he's a Germnigger.

Oh no!

Don’t leave!

That would be terrific!

Attached: 7EF61786-DAEF-41BE-967F-88EBED6AE2EA.gif (345x259, 2.34M)

Germans are completely demoralized, I'm quite certain we have seen the last of their might. At best they will scrap enough political will to secure Germany for themselves

This.

our butthurt makes us strong
guess what, due to our butthurt towards you we shall never trust your perfidious tricks
thats why you're getting browned and we arent :^)

Attached: 1515422087638.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

>So basically the Nazis did what Poland did between 1920—1939 to ukrains, russians, Germans, Czech, Slovaks, Baltics.
What sort of historical revisionist bullshti is this? Poland didn’t do shit to Germans, Slovaks or Baltics. It was your kind after all who attempted to invade them and Ukraine and the Baltics in 1919-21 then got btfo. You wanted to spread communism

>the ebil Germans oppressed the innocent Poles the whole time even tough we wuz winged hussars and saved europe
>also we're poor because of muh communism
Kys you discount Russian

Well, that does include polaks dumbass.

No.. Hungarians are Finno-Ugric and related to Finns, Estonians not Turks.

>Central europe
>>>>>GETING ALONG
okay you're just retarded.

Attached: belldelphineeyesrolledback.jpg (680x680, 54K)

REAL EUROPE + BALTICS,UKRAINE,BELARUS

All Hungarians and Poles are bros, he is a kike shill.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_and_Hungarian_brothers_be

Polak, Węgier — dwa bratanki,
i do szabli, i do szklanki,
oba zuchy, oba żwawi,
niech im Pan Bóg błogosławi.

Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát,
Együtt harcol s issza borát,
Vitéz s bátor mindkettője,
Áldás szálljon mindkettőre.

I have never once seen an anti-Polish Hungarian and vice versa. His lack of knowledge on history is pretty pathetic as well.

No it's because we freed you from the parasites and now have to suffer for it. You really think hate of germans is the reason you dont take shitskins? Does that sound logical? Shouldnt you kick out all germans then not shitskins?

Baltics can be considered part of CE though, as can Western Ukraine when it was part of Poland and Austria.

They get along more than Balkanites

Doesn't exist. Everything east of Germany = Slavnigger subhuman.

Attached: le liberator.jpg (276x280, 24K)

Funny since Germans have Slav genes themselves. Slavs discovered cities such as Berlin even

The rich countries go to the poor countries for vacation and mess it up, usually by littering mountains and causing traffic accidents drunk as fuck.
While the poor countries go to the rich countries to steel everyone's jobs or to leach on its welfare.

We basically an old married couple who got bored of the other to the point they irritate others but can't really live without each other.

Attached: 2007-05-05-Duds and Duds.png (765x539, 384K)

You should be thanking hans on your knees, for removing your fucking jews.

Why yes, I am Slavic, how can you tell?

Attached: 571B8CEB-D25B-480B-A6E5-167B46A6EDE4.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

Poland hates Germany.

Preeeetty sure we can do without eastern europe

Should they also be thanking Hans for murdering 25% their entire country’s population, their intelligentsia, and their cities taxed to the ground too, especially Warsaw which was completely demolished?

Your tune would be different if you suffered as much as them

unironically, especially when it comes to football (aka soccer), people beat each others up. God... there are Villages that are in a "cold war" for centuries now.