ITT we say what is our ethnicity and how do we feel about other races

ITT we say what is our ethnicity and how do we feel about other races.
I’m a white European with Germanic/Nordic ancestry. I don’t care about chinks. Spics and negroes are monkeys. White man is ubermench. How do you feel?

Attached: 2175B60D-2230-4A8C-BB86-F70A25272985.jpg (312x415, 41K)

I love all peoples but the jews are making it extra hard to love with shit posts like this.

If a black person said they despise whites it’d be alright

>be American mutt

>Father is from England
>Mother was bean, but light skinned at least

I'm a half breed. And fuckin hate race mixing. Esp with White women Thanks Jow Forums

I'm engaged to a full German woman :^)

Sage

Attached: nordcuck faggot.png (891x710, 569K)

I'm an American who's ancestors immigrated in the mid 1600s. I think the latest came in the late 1700s from Northern Ireland and fought in the war of 1812.

Ethnicity wise, 75% of my ancestors came from the UK, with about 50% English, and 25% Scottish (Including Ulster Scots) and other 25% from Switzerland and Germany. Yeah I'm Southern.

I don't hate Asians, especially the Japanese and Koreans (I have alot of respect for what their societies have become and my girlfriend is Japanese), but I think the south east Asians are subhumans. I hate beaners and niggers though with a burning passion.

Attached: 1564505671971.png (881x805, 408K)

My ethnicity is EU.
I hate everyone who is not EU.

fuck off kike

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Ethnicity: Puntigamer das bierige Bier
Death to gypsies, islam, kikes, deportation and isolation to everyone else, this should suffice to cull numbers to managable levels, only nordcucks should be tortured every second for the rest of their subhuman lives

Lezgin.
Hate everyone apart from ethnic Russian Federation ethnicity's.

Alpinid/Med/Celtic.
I love every creature of God, except Germans.

Attached: 177656.jpg (850x400, 91K)

Yeah, I barely have any respect for Koreans. They lie about Japan with the lie of comfort women.

ゴキブリがゴミ!!たぶん漢字も分からない!この馬鹿野郎

Attached: Japan-Rising-Sun-Flag-001.jpg (1700x1083, 184K)

Race isn’t real you’re just sad that being white didn’t make you successful

I'm a white American whose ancestors are also white Americans going back 400 years.
I couldn't give a fuck less about anyone but White Americans.
Eurofags, niggers, chinks, gooks, spics, abbos, kikes... Don't care.
I don't hate any of them.
I just don't give a fuck about them or what they do as long as it doesn't interfere with White Americans.
I absolutely wish pain and despair on anti-white Whites, though. The whites who actively rail against their own... I absolutely hope they suffer immensely at the hands of the browns they so vehemently support.
I'd support a Black, Jewish, Tranny before I supported a white who hates white people.

im italian dipshit

I am Han chinese.
White people are very good at innovation but shit at maintaining community values in their societies.
Blacks are kinda dumb most of the time but can be taught to act civilized if they aren't allowed to develop their own subculture.
Indians tend to be kind of autistic.

the bone structure looks ethiopian

Your arms pretty yellow. You're sure you're not a hapa?

White European with Tuscan, Roman and Russian ancestry. Yeah my parents "ethnicity mixed" and I don't care I'm still whiter than bongs and muricans.

holy shit you're the korean italian poster

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

If a man can have respect for his own race and live in his own land, that is the most beautiful thing in the world

Whether it is a jew, a black person, a hispanic person, as long as they support their own people and do not seek the destruction of other races, they are all good people

I love my own people but I hate anyone who seeks to destroy that

Attached: Wise-Quotes-42762-statusmind.com.jpg (600x400, 105K)

I'm an American of Italian and Spanish descent. I don't care much about race, I only hold disdain for individuals. However, above all I hate people who make threads like this.

spic

Attached: 9F2C23B4-1748-4DB2-B580-49C8771DD331.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Decent my friend. The 0.4% non European is injun. I'm more native then Liz Warren kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-122112~2.png (1080x1855, 251K)

Spain =/= Latin America.

Hiding your USA flag, Gomez?

sure

Attached: moored.png (1200x997, 471K)

rose coloured glasses, there are FUCK LOADS of really trashy white people around too

Who even cares?

Half German, half Venezuelan

Hates: Niggers, Asians, Jews and for civnats brack "people"

A chink girl who works in an ethnic spice shop was flirty to me so now I like chinks

this,
Iberia was visigothic (germanic), once the arabs came, and the reconquista happened, Iberian culture arose back to the top instead of Arab or German culture.

Arabs didn't muttify the peninsula, that would mean all of Southern Europe is muttified

I'm pretty much a smattering of:
Northern Europe on my dad's side(Scottish, Irish, British, Denmark, Norway)
Southern Europe on my mother's side(Spain, Italy, Greece)

How I feel about other races is that they are inherently inferior born barbarians come to feast on the prosperity of the sleeping Western civilization built and born of superior Indo-European invention.
We dont have to dissolve our cultures. I'd be repulsed if we did, but what I want is for the brothers and sisters of Europe to realize as a race that they are the greatest most successful race on the planet and start taking steps to free up space on this planet for its rightful rulers.

This, to a minor degree. I mostly just think that people who post the same shit in other threads when their own fail like are kinda sad. If all you've got is ancestry in place of a personality or ability, you've got problems. We are ultimately not our ancestors. He probably doesn't even know Italian. I have dual-citizenship (American, Italian,) know three languages and have no concerns about my ethnic makeup. I'm of typical Medi stock and nobody gives a shit.

Mediterranean and germanic mix master race reporting in.
I hate every race outside of southern, western and northern europe except anglos.
Wouldnt particularly genocide them all if they stay where they belong with the exception being the jews

so all italians are niggers even though spain was a literal muslim country for 8 centuries. Got it.

Keep watching movies you fucking faggot.

Attached: dennishopper.jpg (1024x435, 138K)

1/2 English, 1/2 Native American. Ancestors on both sides fought in every American War, usually spec ops (SF, Scouts, grenadiers). I believe that almost all non-Anglo whites are garbage and populate trailer parks, worthy only of cannon fodder. There are some exceptions. Blacks, Arabs, and Asians are mostly trash, with many exceptions. I believe (as do most Natives) that mestizos and hispanics are my wayward brothers, but many/most are not worth saving. All of this will one day be gone, and then my seed and brethren will dominate yours and save this miserable planet, as it always has.
>TL;DR my family is better than yours, and eugenics will win out.

agreed, is this korean guy autistic or something?

British, Irish, and French burgermutt. I pretty much hate everyone. Non-whites are self-explanatory, but I hate most europoid people for being cucks, retards, degenerates, and copers.

Half Greek half English here, Euros are cool although each different ethnicity has its issues and we can certainly improve. Asians are fine. The rest are legit trash with very few exceptions. But I don't care about genociding or hurting them, I just don't want them in my country, I don't think that's a lot to ask. Also please nuke Turkey, these warmongers are a threat to world peace.

Attached: 1566279778284.jpg (473x473, 33K)

I am a mutt, but its all over Western Europe. 50% Anglo 25% Irish 18ish% German 7ish% Iberian Spaniard. I look mostly anglo and a bit celtic.

I'm white. I prefer to be around whites. Unfortunately so does everyone else.

Germanics are mongrels who spent most of their history living like useless barbarians while other cultures (including non-whites) had castles and cities and laws built. Germans have mo in common with the bloodthirsty central invasion invaders than they do with civilized whites.

This.
I am NW European though, minus 1/32 cherokee and 1/32 messican

>I'm still whiter than bongs and muricans
But you accept that you're a lesser white. Jesus fuckin Christ Italians are as pathetic as their performance and politics during WW2.

Anyone who willingly accepts that he's a "lesser white" is a fucking pathetic cuck. No wonder 99% of this board is unemployed college aged turbovirgins.

I am literally part indian and I'm whiter than you

>part Indian
>whiter than you
>to someone who is entirely ethnically European
What?

Are Anglos included in these nordcuck memes? The Anglo has a very impressive history and he has a large amount of Scandinavian DNA.

Attached: norf-redcoats.jpg (631x788, 72K)

Russians are part mongoloid and Southern Europeans are part arab, I am on the other hand blonde with blue eyes and look completely anglo. Many Greeks wouldn't even qualify as white in America

Attached: greeks.jpg (530x298, 38K)

Not to mention Anglos are part Roman as well

You will be never be whiter than Italians Pajeet

German American Aryan, I don't like most monkeys but some of them are ok. My friends are mostly beaners because 50 percent of them are socially retarded like me.

Hyperborean-English ancestry, Southern American ethnicity
I get along well with all races, given they are good individuals. I would support increased cooperation with East Asians and ending aid to Africans & Azetlans

BOW BEFORE THE MONGOL BVLL

KARA BOĞA WH*TOID SCUM

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 1542476782234.png (922x988, 106K)

not east indian american indian

50% Persian, 25% Irish, 25% German
Most proud of the Persian part as I think their history is pretty based.
Don't like Arabs very much.
Don't like Jews very much but I think in some ways they're based and should be studied for all of time as a unique little tribe that had an insane effect on the world.
Don't like blacks in theory but every black person I meet I instantly connect with and they become a homie.
Like whites, my favorites are Germans and Irish (obvi), and some Russian ethnics and Northmen. Least favorite are English, French, and Slavs.
Like North Indians, don't like Dravidians as much but some of them are pretty cool.
Not huge on Natives but some of their culture is really dope.

Anglos are actually kind of mutted themselves (I should know) so no not really. And obviously the British Empire proves we are nothing like Scandis, we actually did something worthwhile.

>Russians are part mongoloid
No, they are not, they are a European ethnicity that is closer to the point of genetic separation of Caucasians and Asians, they are not mongoloid, other than the ones who racemixed obviously.

>Southern Europeans are part arab
I want to say American education, but you are Indian, which I do not consider American so I am going to say dumbdumb education.

>I am on the other hand blonde with blue eyes and look completely anglo
Sure you are.

>Many Greeks wouldn't even qualify as white in America
Americans are not considered authorities on racial issues by Euros. The opposite actually.

Attached: 4449101481_31b4f04eba_b.jpg (760x1023, 323K)

This isn't Jow Forums faggot, cut it out.

7/8 Normand
The rest is Irish.
Miscegenation is a sin user.

That would explain why there's so many swarthy ones. Pic related is full blooded English according to wikipedia.

Attached: cheryl-cole-pics-official-calendar-2016-_4.jpg (1280x1667, 239K)

based

100% pure Ruski from rural 5 generations of farmers

Every other culture is shit
Half of all Russians are brain dead vodka retards whilst the other half are liberal whore women whilst 1% are fine.

I honestly don't mind chinks taking over

Attached: 6-Major-Accomplishments-of-Ivan-The-Terrible.jpg (700x406, 193K)

Same

based rusrus except for the chinks part

it's a sad day when quints go unchecked

fuck off and get out of america you nigger

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

the exact same. We are brothers

I have met Russians and they are clearly mongoloid, they have high cheekbones and somewhat slanty eyes. All eastern Europeans have these features.
Indians lives in America since before there even was an America.
>Americans are not considered authorities on racial issues by Euros. The opposite actually.
Americans don't even think about Europeans, ever. The fact is, if you don't at least have somewhat pale skin, you won't be considered white here, and many Greeks do not. And it is not just cause of a tan.

They have Spaniard/Med genes, especially the Welsh

That Irish blood is nasty though. Definitely sub human

Where the fuck do I go? My ancestors are all from here or Europe you retard

you said you're part indian you dumb nigger

Yeah, american indian.

still not white

I'm american of mainly polish descent, and a little of German. 88% polish, 12% german

I try to empathize with the white population about their problems with all the white genocide and propaganda. But it's kinda hard when they call me monkey.

Attached: 20190821_100450.png (540x514, 506K)

kek, get beat

I know, it's dominant.
>tfw no straight chestnut hair
Hence why I campaign against it.

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

Don't worry about it, you're probably pretty based if you're a black cruising Jow Forums
Just worry about your own race and don't bother empathizing with whites

t. gomez

Why do you say this Russian user? My fiancée is Russian/Ukrainian and I have visited both countries several times. If anything you women appear to be 10 times better than Western women. A much higher level of thought in my opinion. Although I have to agree on your lower classes being utter shit, they make chavs appear like people.

user, they are not mongoloid, their facial characteristics are like that because they are closer to the separation so they did not evolve them out. Also wait, you mean Indian as if Amerindian? I thought you meant poo. I actually like Amerindians, come on I was hostile on you for no reason. The pale skin issue is what I am talking about, this is not what makes you white in Europe. White was literally coined by the Spaniards and the Portuguese to distinguish themselves from non euros. To be white in Europe you have to be of one of the European ethnicities here, that's what I am saying.
The Irish too, Black Irish and all.

Data mining thread

I'm pure berber.

I like peace and quiet and social order and if anything chinks are good at that
I can't handle the choatic nature of drunks on the streets in Russia or druggies digging around in my trash in America

Are you happy having to turn away and pretend that some homeless isn't shitting in a trashcan in public?

I want someone to kill these people and the only person willing to take the task are the chinese

Attached: 1565504800639.jpg (743x529, 65K)

user, we talk shit here and we might even believe it, but all we want is to live alone in our countries. No one here wants to hurt others, they just want their own countries with their own people. Please understand, the over reactions we express are a reaction of what we face, we most certainly do not hate anyone, except the Jews of course.

Being better than a negative isn't a fucking positive, it's just a slightly better negative

Attached: 00witte1 (1).jpg (400x400, 26K)

Should've gone with t. mohammad

Im russian
All other nations, ethnicities, races, species and types of life should perish so everything shall be ours

When the chinks take over they will literally obliterate your family line if and when you fuck up hard enough. They don't have a shred of empathy in them and sometimes they do fucked up shit just because they're bored.
Dead serious, look up Chinese history and prepare to have nightmares. Most fucked race on the planet hands down. Literally a race of sociopaths.
At least they're high IQ I guess

No worries, I was hostile too. Show me what the average Greek girl looks like. I have a thing for dark haired girls

I'm white, traceable to seven generations on my dad's side and five on my mom's. The only possible non white is on my mom's side 4 generations back, a Miqmaq native Canadian. Other than that my family has been in Newfoundland forever, and before that they were Scots and French. Not as pure as I might like to think, but at least it's all traceable.
I think whites make the world, Jews control the world, blacks ruin the world, Chinese are trying to make their own world and Hispanics are the world's cheap labour, cheap because they're lazy.

When there are no positives it's the best user, come on. Also legit question are you mayhap only talking to lower class women? I mostly encountered higher class women so my sample might be tainted, but they are legit great and I am not talking only about appearance, which of course is fantastic. They have a strong character, they want to work and accomplish things, they want children, They want a family and a man to love for the rest of their lives. What more can you want from a woman? Also I loved how they do not act like weak little females and they even said that if something bad happened they would fight next to their men, you WILL NOT get that from western women, no way.