Why isn't Jow Forums breeding with redhead women?

Why isn't Jow Forums breeding with redhead women?

Attached: ut4z23jq6jj31.jpg (1328x1597, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Error: Our system thinks your post is nigger. Please reformat and try again.
go back to plebbit

My wife is a red head and I have a girl with red hair and a son with a red beard.

Because most of them have shit skin.

fpbp

Just did in the shower. Yes, have redhead offspring with said redhead woman.

Attached: kD4gc1y.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>why isn't Jow Forums breeding
Let's answer that first

Couldn’t find one for me IRL. Most redheads come from a bottle. Few have the natural copper hair; they’ll be more blondish or closer to brunette (chestnut?).

Because my mother is a redhead and every natural redhead vaguely reminds me of her. Instant turnoff.

I can't leave the house.

They look like pale niggers

weren't anglos supposed to love inbreeding?

>Jow Forums
>breeding
>with women

Attached: THE 8TH _1090388576 Read-Only.jpg (620x348, 20K)

She's already got a boyfriend and i dont actually care enough about sex to do anything.

Because redheads aren't white.

Why not? How old are you

>Because redheads aren't white.
Can I get a sauce on this? I just think they're too fucking weird.

They are usually unfit to be mothers

I was going to one time, but she had brown eyes so I was like nah. Eye color > hair color.

She was pretty cute tho, looked like that chick form the movie Willow.

I dated a red for a few weeks. She was insane. Once bitten, twice shy.

i like my german/irish cousins wh*te feet but im italian

Imagine being with all of them, them walking around your house pregnant and beaming at you.

I would but I don't want my sons to have red facial hair

Attached: D_zyA12X4AIusg5.jpg (828x1012, 117K)

In my experience, the “redheads are crazy” meme is true

why would I breed with subhumans
redheads are the niggers of whites

Because it’s not as easy as going to the corner store and buying a gallon of milk.

Understandable. Get yourself a Galway girl, then. Same exact phenotype with better temperament (sort of). My mom's a blonde and they are a turnoff for me.

Attached: women_blue_eyes_freckles_looking_at_viewer_face_Nicoleta_Toderici-63311.jpg!d.jpg (1280x853, 153K)

Ewww but her face and her fucking shit freckles. Might as well be AIDS sores.

Also I don’t want ginger offspring

At least they don't look like him.

You're right. They are gods/goddesses. That's the next step up, you see.

Attached: 1566871233177m.jpg (819x1024, 129K)

I would absolutely love to but they are rare as fuck.

I am Greek. Out of selflessness I do not want to contribute to the extinction of beautiful gingers with my dominant Greek genes. I know of one Greek redhead and she's way out of my league.

Faggot larp.

Because they don't exist around here. Only dyed red whores.

Because I have brown hair, and don't want to contribute to their extinction. I love redheads but could never breed one because I want to see them continue.

I met cute as fuck redhead couple of days ago. She sat opposite me in the bus with her (also cute) friend and started talking to be with adorable accent. I would have been overjoyed if it wasn't about preaching Mormonism to be.

Because it is well known redheads are the most fucking crazy psycho bitches on the bitch spectrum. NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. These bitches will kill your pets as retaliation if you leave them and they are all fucking BPD.

>no sons

that man's name ends him. still, better than no kids

They are niggers, and youre going to accept that.

>literally whitest people
>not white

lol you trannies are seething hard

Asian girls are better

Attached: 1564242492413.jpg (750x715, 355K)

P R E V I O U S. U S E R S.
R
E
V
I
O
U
S

U
S
E
R
S

the Leaf speaks the truth.
redheads will cut your dick off when they lose their minds. Don't fuck crazy women

I only give my pure white seed to my brown slut wife. So satisfying watching it pour out of her after a breeding session.

Thats funny cuz if you fornicated with a woman and didnt marry her the men of the town would punish you way worse then she ever could before clown world started.

>refers to calling them a tranny.
If you've ever studied US history, you'd know that Irish, and by association, redheads, were considered niggers here.

Most redhead women are fucking strait gross. A few are hot as shit though but they are the minority.

Is this supposed to be sexy?

>ywn see a five-way incest firecrotch dyke-out
Why live

why not?

>mutts can't identify what's white

No big surprise

Show your flag, memefaggot

90% of Jow Forums is nonwhite

PRE-OWNED
USED
REFURBISHED
HAND-ME-DOWN
RECYCLED
PASSED DOWN
RECLAIMED
CONVERTED
REMODELED
RENOVATED
MODERNIZED
UPDATED
REVAMPED

your welcome

Attached: qtpie.jpg (1080x1350, 188K)

>refers to flags like it's an argument

so many newfags here...

Did the mother start drinking heavily 12 years ago?

The ugliest girl I ever fucked was a ginger America from Ohio, and also the best sex. You have to try fucking a ginger, they're absolutely great fun. Probably high maintenance in a relationship, but just for fucking, they get an A*.

I mean I would but FUCK man that guy kept rolling snake eyes.
Five kids and not one son.
Has to feel bad man.

All those redhead girls got blacked, just sayin

DISDAIN FOR MEMEFLAGGOTRY
THAT'S HOW I WAS RAISED

Gingers aren't white

god dammit
You're. What fucking year is it? How many words do you fucking idiots read a day and you still don't get it? It was excusable before 2000s but god damn we are 20 fucking years into this fucking century.

>Five kids and not one son.
>Has to feel bad man.
Yeah that is from being weak. Male sperm swim faster than female coded sperm, but they're weaker to the environment, so if you don't blast hard and deep into her, and give male sperm the running advantage, they'll lose. Observe it in couples with kids and it is usually apparent.

I am.

Hey at least they aren't super sized!

>lel white girls like bbc.
fuck off nigger.

Attached: blacksoyboy.jpg (750x646, 62K)

>no irish, they're not white
>no slavs, they're not white
>no greeks, they're not white
>no italians, they're not wh

Attached: 12517211093_570fd8d525_b.jpg (1024x681, 158K)

Where are they?

So does that mean my poppy (germanic name for grandfather) who had five sons and only one girl fucked the ever loving shit out of my grandmas puss at least 5 times?

> some redhead bint proves she's crazy by setting a bunch of whiteknights on your ass when you discover you have had sex with a psycho and must flee
Think outside the whiteknighting box a little

Because I would prefer keeping my blond genes from being RUBINATED by a foxy redhead. Can't say I don't love both colors, though. One or the other, with a preference for blondes.

Attached: b25f41b5f0a98be7028c65c325098964--pale-blonde-hair-ashy-blonde.jpg (410x570, 32K)

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: 1554916681566.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

Cope

Attached: V2dioj0.png (333x206, 111K)

Pretty much. Though when women are healthier, it helps male sperm (as I mentioned the male are weaker to the environment inside of the woman). There are studies showing the full moon, and water retention caused by the full moon (in females), on the day before, full moon and day after, increase the chance of males by a massive amount, so it is an optimal time, if she is ovulating on a full moon*. So there are some other factors, but as a rule, the goal is to be balls deep and shooting hard to make sure.
* People think this is BS but if you cut trees down on a full moon they retain higher moisture content too.

>fucking in the shower
you must be 18 to post here

Weird, my dad had all sons in two marriages. My grandad has 5 sons and 1 daughter, which he had at the end.

Attached: nazigirlwithsoda.jpg (480x720, 39K)

It was hard enough to find *a* girlfriend, let alone the perfect redhead waifu, gimme a break

dilate

Attached: FT_15.06.12.Interracial[1].png (312x386, 8K)

Absolutely true

t. Married to one

>they could have been beautiful white women like their mom but instead look like inbred retards thanks to their fat kike jew father

I did. My wife's best friend lives with us and also has 2 of my kids. Daughter has red hair. Son is in between brown and red.

Yeah. Well if you look now, women are, on average, really unhealthy, and in the UK there are significantly more female births. The women are fat and toxic, and male sperm doesn't have much chance. It makes evolutionary sense if women are unhealthy and the men shooting weak loads, for nature to select females, as that can increase the population size more than having sons. That is my theory anyways!

I like redheads a lot. I also like dark Indian girls. And Iranians. So roll of the dice whether I have white ginger kids or halfies. ;)

lol faggot
You never fuck in the shower? Your boyfriend doesn't allow it?

Brown eyed redheads are shit tier, m8.

Attached: 1565519947985.jpg (721x900, 302K)

fuck gingers

So they're basically the Red Asari

True ime as well

fucking in the shower sucks

Oh look, here comes the paiki before his kabab shop nightshift.
kys

Would you want a ginger mongrel son that looks like this?

Attached: micknig.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Saying the girl on the left looks like an inbred retard is extremely disingenuous. Don’t be a faggot, even if the dad is jewish (which btw makes them nonjews) they can still be attractive.

I wish I could...
My weak spot is red head women.
I'd be so happy with a not fat not skinny (just normal) without deformed face, virgin redhead that would be my dream girl but i known it will never happen

Oh I am

Wait are you saying you had kids with your wife’s live-in bestfriend?

>Fuck gingers
You seem to have misspelled niggers user