Do Jews love this guy or hate him? We need arguments from both sides

Do Jews love this guy or hate him? We need arguments from both sides.

Attached: 32735e6d46802b28d7f7151a1a6d5758.jpg (746x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tshm9NagJwo
youtube.com/watch?v=dAPCBhJvgPw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTBsYtS1wFM
youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk
youtube.com/watch?v=S4h49YeaqrY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gee, what do you think

Attached: RabbiBaruchEfrati.png (1200x822, 470K)

Check out what happens if you talk about him around Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=tshm9NagJwo
youtube.com/watch?v=dAPCBhJvgPw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTBsYtS1wFM
youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk
youtube.com/watch?v=S4h49YeaqrY

Whoops the first two videos are preaching to Muslims but those are worth viewing as well, Muslims need to convert.
The last two are the most apparent. The Jews even attempt to pickpocket and set the preacher on fire.

What do you think? Just read about they say on him in the Talmud.

Attached: sarah-silverman-kill-pic.jpg (500x341, 29K)

He was a jew

Real Jews love Him.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

Then there's those "other" Jews.

Attached: image.png (1000x595, 220K)

Jews love him for weakening the western world.

They hate him like they hated Bobby Fischer, Stanley Kubrick, and that guy who was driven into hiding for revealing that the holocaust didn't happen.

The Majority of Ethical Jews are Now Atheist Or at least Non religious
I don't even think they care about Jesus anymore

Which guy was that?

I AM

Attached: YHWH - I AM.png (1417x1484, 714K)

>Muslims need to convert.
Never gonna happen mutt.

Attached: Christian.jpg (441x370, 20K)

All decent people love him.
pic related

Attached: 1567134812905.jpg (352x550, 28K)

Something "Cole"
Not sure, maybe David???

The Jews love Christianity because of the aggrandizement of the Jewish race. When Yahwah, the Jewish race-god, experienced pon farr: the messiah breeding fever or blood fever to breed, he had to find a Jewess to breed with because he required his messiah son to be a Jew. That would make sure that his son had magical powers. The Jews are flattered to be Yahwah's first choice. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Inspired by his Jewishness, Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. The Jews are so proud of of this. Christians must think that the Jews are smart like Jew-born Jesus. Christians conclusively think that the Jews are the smartest people in the world because they wrote the perfect Bible and also produced the genius IQ Jesus. The Jews are proud of Jesus and love him. Jesus made the Jews famous worldwide. Jesus gets Jews laid with the Christbabes. Unchosen Jew-wannabe Christfags go away crying. Remember that Christianity would never have existed without Jews. Christianity is a gift from the Jews. Christians wouldn't even know what God was without the Jews. Christians wouldn't even have a heaven without the Jews.

A lot of Jews hate Jesus, or dislike him. Others don't care about him. Most Jews hate Christianity. I don't care about either of them.
t. Jew

They dont know him at all.

Jews are very hostile to Christianity, even non religious secular Jews.

This isn’t even like an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory. I live in an area with a lot of Jews and they don’t like Jesus and they don’t like Christianity.

You guys are dumb. Jews see Christ and his followers as useful idiots. Without Christian Zionists, Israel would be doomed because it would lose its most influential international base. Israel loves that it has Christian Zionists to count on. But Jews also recognize Christian Zionists as uneducated, impressionable backwoods idiots.

Boy are you a sad bunch Jow Forums.

Hiding in your basemant, blaming jews and niggas for all that is wrong..

Is that what you tell yourself at night so you can COPE with you PATHETHIC life?

they hate him. they literally narc'd the lad to the romans who in turn murdered him. why? it's in the bible that the only people jesus ever hated were the "money lenders" aka the proto-kikes. remember there were no kikes around in jesus day, they were actually called canaanites. this is why they are called "christ killers" because they literally aided in the murder of the founder of the christian religion and stole it from him after his death.

i don't fucking like this website and i never will.

Most christcucks are spics and niggers.

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

fuck yourself nigger

God... Evangelicals are so fucking cringe.

Yeah pretty much

Fuck yourselves, nigger.

Jews loathe Christ above all others. They believed the Messiah would be a conqueror who would deliver them an earthly kingdom. Instead He offered them an eternal Kingdom in Heaven and offered it to the world, meaning they were no longer the Chosen People. They murdered Him for it, tacitly sealing their pact with Satan, and have feared the Lord's wrath ever since.

you never know