Take the Catholic pill

If you actually want to be happy you need to embrace Catholicism or at least some branch of Christianity.

Obsessing about the race problem isn’t going to get us anywhere. 99% of white people are degenerates anyway.

Catholicism offers:
>traditional family structure
>hope for the afterlife
>explains that life on earth is shitty but we have to soldier on
>anti-degeneracy

Also you don’t even have to change your ideology you can just start going to a traditionalist church like the SSPX that probably affirms what you already believe about who’s controlling the world and pushing cultural Marxism.

The problem with focusing on race is that it’s a losing battle and even though religiosity is also declining in the West their will always be remnants to hang on to. Join and have a large Catholic family.

Attached: 51FF2E42-923A-4614-96C4-881424A8F352.jpg (800x450, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=N6-OPtuKSms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No thanks.

Attached: pope jesus mask.png (946x669, 967K)

>The problem with focusing on race is that it’s a losing battle
Just give up, goy. Don't even try to preserve your race.

Why not both, admin?
I can love my race, not want to genocide non whites and be Christian.
>Inb4 shilling
I’m just not attracted to non whites.

>Embrace Catholicism
Like the Germans did?
Years of Catholic starvation at the hands of other Catholics (the French) and nary a peep but a couple of jewish parasites get told to GTFO and suddenly there's multiple papal encyclicals on the horrors of nationalism, money flowing to american war coffers and papal nuncios associating with the people who tried to assassinate Hitler.

Catholicism does not care about catholics. Not even a smidgen.
It cares about potential converts and once you've converted they want you to shut up and spread your asscheeks and those of your nation. (jews exempted)

Also fucking lol.
>race is a losing battle
>so just adopt a religion that doesn't care if your people are replaced by a billion criminal niggers so long as they know to pray for Jesus to let them get away with their home invasions
Neck yourself you jewish pile of shit.

>proddie memes
You seem to be confusing governance with the Church, user.

How is your church doing fighting the good fight for the future of the white race, user?

Fucking based. I'm glad someone said it.

>You seem to be confusing governance with the Church, user.
Oh right, because the Church is not the Magisterium, the Popes, the laity or all the other scumbags who didn't lift a finger when Catholics were starving but all managed to get off their ass when there was a real danger of an ethnic Germany living under their own yoke and not those of race strangers.
>How is your church doing fighting the good fight for the future of the white race, user?
My Church of "let's embrace ethnonationalism" has a pretty good track record as opposed to the Christian one of "lol race, nation and homelands are oppressive obstacles to having the whole world unite as one and worship Jesus Christ inbetween the cries of white mothers and widows as their sons are murdered for nothing and their daughters raped by their so-called brothers".
Not to mention the majority of Papal writings from the last 100 years sounds like they're straight from the asses of subhuman EU politicians.

The Church is the magisterium. The Church is not the crown nor the senate. Her worst historical failings were at playing politics. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, proddies will always kvetch with their irrational hatred of Catholicism not understanding that She had to juggle and manage very different political wills while maintaining Her precarious position and generally not having suficient power to stop the monarchies. Ignorance isn't merely your shield, user, it is your entire arsenal.

But please, do tell, how is your church going fighting the good fight for the future of the white race? Because all I'm hearing from you is just Pope derangement syndrome and applying a higher moral standard to the Mother Church than your own.

>The Church is not the crown nor the senate.
Ah but of course. The Church isn't responsible for what it's monarchy did. Of course.
>Her worst historical failings were at playing politics.
And yet they keep doing it and only in one direction at that.
>Damned if you do, damned if you don't
Damned is right.
>not understanding that She had to juggle and manage very different political wills
Yeah and they evidently picked a side.
Against Europe and against Europeans.
>while maintaining Her precarious position and generally not having suficient power to stop the monarchies.
As shown by their reticence to say a fucking word on the starvation of the Germans or the horrors of Weimar but willingness to go full blas on the post-Weimar Germans.
>But please, do tell, how is your church going fighting the good fight for the future of the white race?
For one it won't be actively endorsing mass-immigration into Europe.
Making it infintely better than your Church and it's lobbying organizations like the International Catholic Migration Commission that up until a year ago was led by Peter "Europe must be forcibly de-homogenized at all costs" Sutherland by simply not adding to the evil.
>Because all I'm hearing from you is just Pope derangement syndrome
Sorry but you don't get to co-opt that little canard like you attempt to co-op the nationalist movements in Europe under the guise of traditionalism while you chant for ever higher flows of race strangers and criminals to invade us.
>and applying a higher moral standard to the Mother Church than your own.
I hold them to the same standard and I find them lacking even by a lower one, of not actively harming us which they evidently do.

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 6AB3D890-4D70-4660-925F-77498C8F7E09.png (600x600, 170K)

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
9:2
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:48-50
8:12
18:10-14/42
19:42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
3:19
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:14/23
8:31-33
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17/21
3:14-15
15:1-2

Attached: 83B9E8E2-BC0B-485B-9CAA-22D50A648F14.jpg (786x3099, 280K)

She is not responsible and you're being disingenuous. You're probably even vaguely aware of your dissonance but you're insisting on it nonetheless. She doesn't command armies for centuries now and any platitudes that She musters are invariably seen as hypocritical or insufficient or an excuse to foment even more anticlericalist sentiment like what happened in Germany in WWII. Yeah, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about. You're probably not even a Christian, you just read some headlines and you made up your mind about whatever. It's very unfortunate, your allegiances are all backwards, and even your Church of the White Race™ is incapable of giving you the assurances that everyone needs for us to return to the sanity of nationalism, no, that just isn't happening, but only because they pander to the satisfaction of your political sensibilities, you complacently silence your criticism despite how utterly ineffectual it is.

The Catholic Church doesn't hold much power, despite what you might believe. Francis playing ball with secular powers, while very frustrating, is just the tippy top of the iceberg and does not contribute significantly to the browning of Europe, as you probably understand. But also, that has nothing to do with religion and you equating the two does not make it so. Francis having opinions on sportsball also is not a matter of religion.

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6-7
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11
3:5

Attached: 2E6E3589-E79E-423C-9B82-AF50846AF6E8.png (640x640, 492K)

Can you guys deal with this before you tell others what to do?

Attached: 1564879930300.png (660x431, 400K)

Already took that pill and i won't be needing another. Especially some retard varg-pill or whatever else whiggers are trying to hand out.

Attached: 2C09538D-BEFC-4C85-A313-C86AB80364FF.png (922x920, 841K)

Popey and his gang of fun loving priests can't resist them?

Attached: 2019-08-30_13-38-40.png (1229x715, 557K)

>She is not responsible and you're being disingenuous.
Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Your Church included.
>She doesn't command armies for centuries now
Which is no excuse to side with the enemy.
>to foment even more anticlericalist sentiment like what happened in Germany in WWII.
Yeah gosh who would have thought that could happen. I mean it's not like the open archives show your Pope at the time siding with the Allies when he wasn't openly decrying European nationalism of all kinds and saying immigrants had a right to immigrate there while positing in a gullible, or knowingly evil, EU-tier "it'll be good for everybody" facade of morality.
>You're probably not even a Christian
What exactly is Christian about the way you and yours act against us Europeans?
You invade us with shitskins, you tell us that we have to sacrifice for them and then you give us the metaphysical finger for the rest of the time when you're not throwing us 'dogs' the crumbs.
>you just read some headlines
I read multiple papal encyclicals. I noted the lack of them when Catholics were starving and I noted the vehemence when kikes were getting deported.
>the sanity of nationalism
Your Church has actively decried nationalism for ages. I'm not even getting into which side it took against Italian unification but merely read some of Pius XII's screeds on the subject.
>is just the tippy top of the iceberg and does not contribute significantly to the browning of Europe
Side with the enemy and say it doesn't matter because they would win anyway and then cry you get treated like one.
No doubt the kikes would admire you for your chutzpah if nothing else.
>But also, that has nothing to do with religion
"You shall know them by their fruits".

Didn't Hitler hate Catholics? What is the point of this whole discussion.

>Person in position of power is a pedo.

Tell me something I don't know. Catholicism seems to be the only branch of Christianity that isn't for faggots.

>Swedistan

Attached: 1565431946395.jpg (642x963, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N6-OPtuKSms

So what about actions? The Pope has political opinions, so what? This has nothing to do with religion, this is merely something that goes contrary to your political beliefs and you decide to kvetch about it. It's irrational.

You can keep pretending that it is the Church's fault that the browning is happenign. It's very much like making a thread about how the Jesuits rule Holywood, just absurd nonsense that is more motivated by irrational hatred than it is about truth. You say you've read encyclicals but where exactly have you read nationalism being decried? So very tiresome.

He did. And they still accuse the Pontiff of being a silent Nazi because he didn't say much about it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

>So what about actions?
Like publishing papal encyclicals targeted at German Catholics to work against their own people like in Mit Brenender Sorge?
Or maybe the funds the Vatican funneled into the american war effort?
Or maybe when the Nuncios were keeping contact with the masterminds of the assassination attempt on Hitler.
>The Pope has political opinions, so what?
The magisterium drives political action that actively harm their flock.
>This has nothing to do with religion
lol of course. The hierarchy you, as laity, are expected to give in everything to including your own intellect (per the first vatican council) has nothing to do with your religion.
>It's irrational.
What's irrational is that you expect anyone here to buy your obvious pilpul.
>You can keep pretending that it is the Church's fault
And you can keep pretending your hands are clean of it as your church drives lobbying organizations for it.
>but where exactly have you read nationalism being decried?
Mit Brenender Sorge among others.
He dubbed it an "uncompromising nationalism" but it was pretty clear he meant any nationalism not willing to be invaded by his objections.
>Therefore, instead of sending with great expenses food to the displaced populations, why not ease the emigration and immigration of families, directing it to the regions where they will more readily find the sustenance which they need? And instead of restricting production, often without just reasons, why not leave to the people the possibility of producing according to their normal productivity, and in such a way as to earn the daily bread as a product of their activity, rather than receiving it as a gift? Finally, instead of lifting up barriers to prevent the reciprocal access to goods, why not render its use and trade free from all unnecessary bonds, especially those which create a harmful inequality of economic conditions?
Something that could easily come straight out of the mouth of any given EU scumbag today.

No matter what religion you are, you have to be against racemixing and support our countries being white, otherwise you are the enemy, simple.