Nothing cheers me up more than seeing homeless American veterans on the street

Nothing cheers me up more than seeing homeless American veterans on the street.

The USA gloats about its military and its endless wars in the middle east, yet they throw out their servicemen and refuse to treat them with any dignity. 10% of all their homeless are vets. How disgusting to be so unpatriotic.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it America?

Attached: worthless american.jpg (800x535, 99K)

I still have no clue why they don’t give each soldier 100 acres in the counties we concur

Because the land 9/10 would go to waste

Just because they are a vet doesn't mean they weren't worthless in the service too. They have access to programs the general populace does not and are there by choice or just went full on druggy.
t. Vet

>he thought he'd be set and rewarded after serving the Jews
Snap back to reality oh! there goes gravity oh!

As if you don't fight for Israel in all these wars too

you probably barely made it from basic boot camp stealing valor on the internet. most these guys are stealing valor too i'll be honest the last one i said so why don't you get VA services im pretty sure there is a social worker for VA that could get you a place to live, check, food stamps, the whole nine.

he started mumbling something about having an honorable discharge at that point i said oh i see and walked off. another idiot stealing valor they're all around.

There is no excuse. There are so many programs for veterans it’s not even funny. GI Bill, veterans discounts, vocational rehab, VA disability payments, job counseling, hiring preferences, SBA loans, contract preferences, etc. There is just no was a functioning veteran cannot make it. If they fail to use any of these programs, it’s on them. I sat through countless briefings and PowerPoint presentations about what is available to us and it is truly mind blowing.

i concur that

I don't hate the vets. Most of them really do believe they were serving their own country and/or world peace.
If he really is drug and booze free, and a vet, he'd probably have an easier time moving into the country and living off the land, though.
Can't be that hard to catch a fish or snare a rabbit, and there's certainly more dignity in it.

100 acres of pure yellow sand

how are these vets homeless anyways?
they would be top picks as security guards, etc.
it has to be laziness

Just because someone is a veteran doesn't mean they were a soldier. 95% of veterans you meet will have only gone through basic (which a literal retard could do) and then proceeded to spend a few years stirring pans full of green beans or driving a forklift. That doesn't somehow magically make them good for a security role.

Attached: AR-160829921.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900.jpg (635x500, 50K)

America is run on trickery, and people that feel patriotic about a corrupt oligarchy are easy to trick.

it's okay paki bitch, you will be going home soon.

Most of these degenerates aren't veterans. They use that image to garner sympathy and make more money duuuuh

Why many won't apply for the services and would probably find methods to avoid the draft. I believe if there is a war. It should be fought at the home-land and not for the kikes of Israel.

all the homeless vets you see would be homeless regardless. they are mentally ill drug addicts and while im for the complete legalization of drugs, im happy to see them in their natural state of suffering put on by their abuse.

Lot's of soldiers don't know how to run their own lives without some cunt shouting at them what to do.

At least we don't cut their heads off like the brits do.

They are homeless because they are stupid and waste their money

kys psychic faggot