Please help me. I want out of this rabbit hole...

Please help me. I want out of this rabbit hole. Everything I used to enjoy like movies tv pop culture video games etc I cant stomach any more. Even my friends I have to force myself to want to be around. I need help other than a bullet or pills. What are you guys interested in that keeps you sane and has nothing to do with politics or current events.

Attached: 1539117706873.jpg (1169x745, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKE10Ne89vo
satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/index.html
youtu.be/x2SoT3Wu7pI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I create my own music and my own games and watch the right kind of youtubers. That's what keeps me together. Give yourself a goal and move towards it.

Gardening - make things grow.

Chin up, user. You're right on track- you've been addicted to mass media, but it's making you sick and you can't take it any more- almost.

When you're totally fed up, you'll turn it all off and go back outside. Your tradlife reboot is almost complete.

Just remember, faggot, you're here forever.

Attached: mbwr.png (600x545, 307K)

What you've seen can never be unseen. You are here forever. You can never get your innocence back. The ride never ends.

Attached: 1564901438178.jpg (500x666, 45K)

Read books, get in shape

maybe don't waste your life getting mad about dumb shit like a black guy being in star wars

people on this board make themselves miserable getting worked up over things that don't matter -- and then act like everyone else in society is a dumb snowflake

lpwp

Spirituality. The truth of Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism also mirrors that of mystical Christianity. In Vajrayana Buddhism, the three bodies, or hypostases—the Dharmakaya, Nirmanakaya, and Sambhogakaya—are analogous to the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Thus, Buddhahood (the Nirmanakaya’s realization of his eternal identity with the Dharmakaya) cannot occur until the Sambhogakaya, the Light-energy (or Bliss, or “Blessing”) Body, unites with and frees the nirmanakaya (the contracted soul) in the Heart-center. Upon this Nirvanic realization, the awakened Buddha (the now en-Light-ened Nirmanakaya) realizes the three bodies, or dimensions, of Reality (the Trikaya, or “Triple Body”) as an indivisible unity.

Attached: obr692.png (1060x1500, 278K)

Before you become a bloomer you must first become a doomer

Books and movies created before Clown World began. Also get in shape and train for combat.

Attached: 1557105097126.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

based and greenpilled

Aquatics, specifically breeding shrimp

Attached: Tan.jpg (600x450, 59K)

I'm not mad about star wars I just dont find it compelling or interesting anymore. Used to enjoy it though.

Self improve. Find new hobbies. Don't worship money. Adopt minimalism. Read books. SUpport and spread alt media. Redpill normies. We are winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKE10Ne89vo

We’re all going through the same type of thing aren’t we? At least we’re not alone, user.

Attached: 0E37B530-460B-4360-97B2-8829638D3740.gif (220x165, 1.96M)

You are here forever user. The things you know can not be forgotten. The things you've seen can not be unseen. The way is shut.

Unfortunately once you know how the world really works, the MKUltra fantasyland we were born into and all it's faux cultural references do nothing for you.

It's fake. All of it. And we don't even have the truth to replace it with in our lives. Personally, I've found laughing at the world we live in to be effective maybe 50% of the time, but even the great Honkler himself can't completely ignore reality.

Ignorance really IS bliss. I envy stupid people.

Attached: 1566612541732.png (500x481, 83K)

based
grew a few plants on my balcony (north facing) this summer, it went well
will be doing more next year

Attached: 22F042B7-B532-4D8B-B049-BCB8289F2E43.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

>Please help me. I want out of this rabbit hole.

You can't untake the pill man. You can't unremember what you've learned.

Grip the tiger by the ears and ride him into the sunset. The fun is just getting started

Attached: BCC0EAAC-0592-4179-A7E5-5BA026516451.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

Gym, training in martial arts, books, and take a class at a local community college, along with working. All that shit keeps me sane, you gotta wash it all down with the SIG pill and do some self improvement. I'll tell you what though, after losing 90 pounds and when I get home tonight after training and make a low calorie drink, I feel pretty damn good. Helps deal with the shit of life, that and just having goals in general. That's the real red-pill, knowing they you need goals, that's why TB doesn't work anymore, you're becoming self-aware. It's hard and scary, but it's very enjoyable. Just stick with it and give it time.

Smart user. That book is based on a lot of Western philosophy. I want to get around to reading it so I can drive into some the more in-depth Western stuff.

I like gardening

das right. this shit you're feeling right now, it's your detox from however many years of the lala-land spell you've been under. thread carefully, because the black pill looms in a matter of self-evidence. it gets harder and it will get better.

shape your own destiny. have a healthy diet, practice martial art(s) (not one of those faggy pacifist shit: the real deal where you will be able to kick someone's head in). find a creative outlet. find a hobby. find a craft. read. work on the relationships with your loved ones. consider a new career/study/trade.

study the enemy. know their weapons so that you can use it too.

that's all i have for now; i want to do some yoga stretching now and work on throwing kicks and punches

90 pounds! you the man!

>That's the real red-pill, knowing that you need goals, that's why TV doesn't work anymore, you're becoming self-aware. It's hard and scary, but it's very enjoyable. Just stick with it and give it time.

Fucking phone. I'm on my lunch break and had a stressful day. I need some more ashwagandha.

fuck bitches. get money.

Attached: Penguin_(BTAS).jpg (640x480, 39K)

Fuck off Jow Forums

So? Be happy you're not indulging in garbage media and garbage people anymore.

Wow, so how about you read a book you fucking faggot? Preferably a classic. I recommend Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I can't remember last time I've watched a movie in cinema or watched a TV show.

>Fuck off Jow Forums
I Specifically have no idea what your implying

Attached: Fire Reds.jpg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

the path can be hard at times, but remember, never lose your faith in your way.

gotta walk through hell to get to heaven.

go back to nature user. you'd be surprised at how happy and peaceful you become once you realize you can grow and raise your own food, that you can survive on what you create. there is a value in knowing you are capable and not just a fucking drone gobbling up whatever is pushed in front of you. learn math learn science, create, think on a higher plane . that's what humanity was meant to do. consumption is for the weak.

Thanks. Wasn't easy, I have a six pack coming in, that's nice. I was fucking some chick last weekend and she was feeling up my arms and chest, I got off just on that, still though, it was just a fun distraction to take care of human needs. Overall, it took me a year and a half and a lot of looking at myself in the mirror and be honest with what I want and what I'm currently doing. It was hard, but I'm loving the pay off. I also got into mauy Thai once I hit a weight loss wall, so now my body is more functional for fighting, even that forced me to get into running which I hated. It all comes down to self-improvement, the journey to get to your goals is where you learn. On a side note, I've also learned Linux and cranked out some IT certs just to keep busy. Fuck TV and fuck the media, that shit is poison for your mind. Not to say I don't watch a movie or TV, but very rarely and I track what I watch to be aware of what I'm pumping into my head.

Jow Forums has been shitposting about shrimp farms for a while. Apparently, breeding shrimp for inland restaurants can be profitable.

What kind of things do you grow? I have a salsa garden with some eggplant and sweet potatoes. Black berries too!

get on my aquaponics level leaf

>breeding shrimp for inland restaurants can be profitable.
I would never farm such creatures for bugmen to eat

I'm working my ass off, increasing my bank account. Gonna buy land, build a house. Tell the world to fuck off. Just do you user.

anime and memes

Attached: 1567186866877.jpg (235x252, 12K)

You can't be reinserted into the Matrix, m8. You're here forever, short of literal brain damage.

Go outside. No joke. Do something with your hands beside handling a controller, remote, or your benis.

You've changed. Do something else.

This is a data-mining thread don't respond to threads that pose questions or ask for anons opinions on certain topics they're fake and gay.

i can give you the truth, if you brave and wise enough
satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/index.html

>I was fucking some chick last weekend and she was feeling up my arms and chest, I got off just on that,
I bet & I bet she was too
>I got off just on that, still though, it was just a fun distraction to take care of human needs. Overall, it took me a year and a half and a lot of looking at myself in the mirror and be honest with what I want and what I'm currently doing. It was hard, but I'm loving the pay off.
bruh
>mauy Thai
BRUH. i'm on my 2nd month of mauy thai. i'm considering practicing brazilian jiu jitsu next to that .

You're on the right track. I hope we'll meet on the frontlines together.
>image is just for keks

Attached: 1567002636381.jpg (625x622, 173K)

You're here forever.
The truth is a one way gate new friend.
Also, tradpill, detox from jew influence, know your volk, and prepare.

Attached: 1567102939283.png (1111x640, 89K)

>as if not every thread is being datamined live
user, I...

Attached: white-male.png (380x367, 219K)

>there are unironically posters so new or such faggots that they don't think Jow Forums is the most successful honey pot ever made

Attached: 1562644057819.png (1000x500, 176K)

lmao i love the kids here who think theres gonna be linear warfare and bloodshed

I do not usually post or debate unless to call a leaf a nigger where required.

But to anyone who has eyes to see, let him hear.

First step sit down and write. Fully...honestly with the true intention of never showing even a page to anyone. Write what is your ( current ) ideal.

Second write what ehat you are currently. All your addictions. Do you crave attention like a whore. Are you a pussy etc.

Then lastly write what you really need to do to bridge the can.

Ofcourse this is baby shit and regurgitated like verbal dearhea by many.

But the problem is in step one for most not initiated. Your ideal should be a highest possible material AND spiritual goal.

You are the combination of the black and white gods. The white god is the consciousness. The body is the black god. Most faggots on this hellhole are either black or white. Only when you no longer live in the past or run away into the future will you become the grey god.

The so called " elites " are nothing more than grey gods.

Also do not masturbate or ejaculate. Do not look at a female on a street if she's dressed like a slut. Do not think erotic images. Remove ALL sensuality for even 33 days. Then if you like what you feel go for 444 days.

I know most of you faggots will even scuff at such idea and call me a larping faggot. But even 1 extra grey on this side of the line would shift the balance greatly.

Most of you will never be able to last 444 days without ejaculation. Blue balls and other shit; absolutely pathetic. So instead try this to even get a taste :
Learn to meditate for a good 25minutes of which atleast 20 should be in focus mode; once that is reached go to the shop and buy a bottle of wine. Drink that fuck down in a go and meditate for 15minutes. If any of you manage to ; do not start spewing shit of what you experience.

Do the same with edibles of cannabis or shrooms/lsd. Though this will be only a window rather than a door to walk through.

Attached: 1566492824590m.jpg (1024x682, 142K)

programming, I just did a bit, feels good man.

you need to practice hobbies that are not pozzed and can do by yourself, gardening, programming, motorbiking, shooting.

This, take up intro to eco-fascism 101: growing your first plant.

Attached: 1564756506602.jpg (600x468, 39K)

Strawberries, raspberries, ornamental grapes, potatoes and apple trees...

Just feels nice to get a sample of the miracle of consumer capitalism supplying heady, dizzying amounts of food in whatever variety by having to grow some yourself

Attached: RFRdXWl.jpg (537x429, 58K)

kek

follow /sig/ and find an artistic passionas a side, or something to vent off all of the "serious business" attitude. Shitposting is fine, drawfagging is fine.

Attached: sea.png (600x854, 356K)

MIEK $CHAN AGRATI AGIN

Attached: 1566391464182.png (691x675, 495K)

> What are you guys interested in that keeps you sane

Cars. They're simple, fun to drive machines and being machines means women don't have any interest in them so its a 99.9% male dominated hobby.

Attached: IMG_43414082479206.jpg (480x478, 37K)

I've fallen in love with raspberries this summer.
so delicious

(that's why i hate solving captcha desu; little clown puzzles)

>he doesn't have captcha buster

Attached: 1564891122868.png (495x433, 19K)

Guess I'm lucky that I was always so selective with movies and music and gaming. I still watch/play/listen to the same handful of each that I always have. Haven't been to a movie theater since No Country for Old Men and There Will Be Blood came out

This is not hard.

>Lift weights
>Do Jiu Jitsu
>Mountain climb
>Fuck a girl
>Learn to cook

youtu.be/x2SoT3Wu7pI

In some Hollywood stuff, the writers cypto tell you about the Jews...
Thats always fun
The writers of Zootopia are probably dead right now

Attached: 1483386648556m.jpg (951x1024, 183K)

i am awakening

Find something else to do, something that isn't jewed. I read books, home cooking and brewing and hiking. I still play games but its getting more difficult to enjoy them.

it's actually more fun to watch the stuff critically and judiciously redpill fellow viewers than it ever was to just passively absorb the agendatainment

>What are you guys interested in that keeps you sane and has nothing to do with politics or current events.
Just made a baby; pure whitepill

Aquaponics makes everything taste and smell like fish tank

Christ and Anime.

Attached: tumblr_p284lcJqKI1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (1000x568, 311K)

>I want to bluepill myself back into being a kid again
that's normal, not optimal, though

Play a non-political game like Warframe, or whatever, there are plenty of games that aren't pozzed.
You havent truly reached the rabbit hole unless you wake up and mourn the loss of Hitler every morning. I do.
All you can do is focus on the things that make you happy, work on some hobbies that aren't political. I keep fish. I work wood. I metal detect and hike. There are a lot of things that you can do to help keep your mind sane.

I'll make my dick grow

>2 posts by this ID

a hearty kek my friend