What is wrong with women raising children, being in the kitchen and managing the household?

What is wrong with women raising children, being in the kitchen and managing the household?

Attached: D0765177-281F-4A9D-99B4-67053B036762.jpg (1242x1538, 1.09M)

slavery ree

Oy vey what would we do without all those extra workers

Testing

Nothing, but modern women are too lazy

Men mocking them for doing "easy work"

Women have been doing that since the beginning of all life. We live in an extremely microscopic portion of time which promotes otherwise i.e. the last 50 years or so.
Really think about it, women doing anything else is literally unnatural. Why are we bending over backwards to entertain unnatural ideas and actions?

It's too stable and functional a society for goyim.

They'd rather schedule Mr Nosebergs meetings and be drowning in student debt, dressing up their furbaby on the weekends.

>Why are we bending over backwards to entertain unnatural ideas and actions?

Modern day Lysenkoism.

Because freedom is slavery and power is weakness.

mainstream values are determined by the system. be government or coporations. the women have more value inside the machinery, increasing tax revenue and offering cheaper qualified work. the women out of the household generates more employment for the school, nannies, restaurants, etc. all of that multiplies everything I said before.
the more people work more money they have, more they can spend with shit corporations advertise.
that's why, forever, the system will fight to 'liberate' women.

There's a difference between being mad at GMO crops and being disgusted at the complete upheaval of the natural order of societal values and gender roles.

Should all women be swapped with men in daycare centers? Does anyone actually believe in gender equality other than a small group of free-range harlots who weren't raised properly?

Attached: 1552722131782.jpg (720x960, 144K)

Why do they have to do it?

nothing, thats my dream. too bad im unlovable.

Jewish feminists

I'm a stay at home young mother and wife. I genuinely find it the most rewarding thing I've ever done. I've started a small buisness that I work a couple hours a day in the home so I also feel like I'm contributing to my family in multiple ways. Even as a little girl all I ever wanted to be was a mother. I dont understand how other women have lost this most important biological drive. I'm thankful I won't be 40 alone/crying into a glass of wine that all I have to show for the last 20 years is a job that undervalued me and regretting the decision not to procreate.

>letting women raise children in 2013+6

its 2019 you dont need someone full time 'managing the household'. we have machines that save time and make that shit easy.

>What is wrong with women raising children, being in the kitchen and managing the household?

For most families today, it isn't economically viable. A household needs 80 hrs a work of week to support a family.

Wholesome LARP

Ding ding ding

It’s okay, modern women are learning the hard way

Ride the tiger

Nothing.
But don't ask me to show my tits.

They are more vulnerable to abuse from men.

Correct

>fuck Chad without consequences
>"finding yourself" in college
>adopt animals because "they're cute"
>betray your race with shitskins
Roasties burn in hell

Jews.

Lol I wish it was a larp at the moment. My 2 year old is being an absolute shit right now and refusing to nap. Keeps trying to force our cat to play bob the builder with his toy hammer. Doesn't realize cats don't have thumbs. Still the best thing to ever happen to me.

hang in there.
I have 3 and feel so bad for women without kids, like it hurts my heart.
Still I wouldn't mind a part time gig to make some money...but I would never be able to be away from them 40 hrs/wk.

I feel terrible for them too. Even the most determined career woman starts looking into invitro or adoption once the bio clock starts ticking.If you're really interested I make about 200 to 400 a week on a couple different reselling apps. I buy cheap name brand stuff/vintage stuff from thrift stores and flip them in my spare time. Poshmark is a great one. I buy a pair of jeans for 4 flip them for 40. It takes a little time to learn what sells but its very easy

Don't stay home with your children and make a stable environment for them to grow, goy!

>What is wrong with women raising children, being in the kitchen and managing the household?
that it's not common enough

Bait, but why are you unlovable?

why are you calling me a goy ?

Hes not. He's calling you a kike.

read his post again

Huh? I guess that low IQ thing is real after all. They dont have sarcasm over there in Jew land?

I'm what I like to call a Trans-Survivor. I wanted to become a girl but ended up choosing to never go thru with hormones and srs because a friend of mine (who was always on Jow Forums way before I ever was) said he couldn't be my friend anymore if I ever did and it made me re-evaluate my life. Tell you what though, being a kitchen wife and stay at home mom still sounds like a fucking awesome life in 2019. Cook food, do some normal chores and hang with the kids and teach em how to play Vidya so they can beat dad at games. Wtf is wrong with modern women?

Attached: 1566982182301m.jpg (1024x917, 96K)

It raises white birth rates above the replacement level. This is racist and must be prevented.

My kids 2 and is better on ps4 than I was at 12. It is a pretty amazing life. I think modern women have become brain washed into thinking that they are only productive if they have a career ( tax slaves ) btw I'm glad you didnt go through with it. I know someone who did and he regrets it with every fiber of his being. He said he would do anything to take it back.

This post is very antisemitic.

whamen believe becoming wagies gives them a higher purpose

But honestly, I believe it's pure brainwashing. If a woman marries young, has a family and stays home and takes care for her kids that is oppresion today. A true empowered woman must rack up debt by going to college where she gets indocrinated with bullshit, have sex with men who don't love her until she is ruined and can't pair bond and instead of taking care for her family work entire day so her boss mr. Goldstein can make more shekels.

Nothing

as opposed to the man being the only one slaving to mr goldstein while the woman raises some defective spawn who can also soon join mr goldstein's kennel

There is nothing wrong with men doing it either, I wish I could be a housewife instead of having to work my ass off every day.

Funny enough it was my first time smoking weed that truly turned me. It changed my whole brain, brought me off severe depression and the tyranny train to 40%. By no means am I an example of a great man, but I'm still a man none the less. Guess I'm just not cut out for something else than being a Hercules. But that's okay because I'm still a good person. I still hate Jews and niggers and all that, but I just let them be as long as they do the same. I want a wholesome family with my girl once we get all our stuff settled.

I've actually been held hostage by a tyranny once. She never really was gonna shoot any of us cuz the gun wasn't loaded but staring down the barrel of a revolver was the scariest shit in my life. Once you go through with the hormones it fucks you up forever. My GFs ex was on hormones and then de-transitioned and he is now the most insane person I've ever met. Total whackjob. The trans movement is evil.

If you are male and you arent a Chad that's okay. You can still find women who will like you (fuck Incels). It just means you are meant for something else than being a soldier or a construction worker or something.

Every society needs men that arent GigaChads to do other work like craftworks. I'm the Historian of my family of a legacy that spans 1,200 years. While I might not be a noble warrior, atleast I can pass on the stories of my lineage to my descendants, something that the Boomer part of my family has entirely forgotten.

Attached: Eternal-Dragon-MtG-Art.jpg (773x580, 45K)

Modern jobs pay so little copared to the price of living, that families simply can't fund that.

At least whites. Niggers don't care and breed like fruit flys.

It's sure as fuck better for her to raise your kids than send them to good goy factory that is public education. Don't buy into this women hating bullshit that is popular today on interwebz. You are playing right into (((their))) hands with that. There are good and honorable women capable of raising fine humans.

Modern capitalistic world is pure bullshit. There is literaly zero reason for so many people to be employed. We need like 1 percent of population to feed ourselves, mass production exists even with automated labor. We need some jobs like doctors, policemen, scientists but certaintly not everyone has to work. To see how retarded imagine a random company that makes doorhandles. If some machine replaces a human and makes doorhandles faster, we legit increased productivity. But now people get layed off and fired and productivity has increased but lving standard decreased for people. There is something very wrong here. I'm not even getting started with retarded overproduction and shitting up the environment. This entire degenerate society needs to burn (in minecraft)

>your kids

would much rather walk the human race into extinction

>Modern capitalistic world is pure bullshit.

the only good thing youve said so far

>would much rather walk the human race into extinction

Have fun being a miserable old man who dies alone at 80 and is discovered two weeks later by neighbors after it starts smelling

No offense but why are you letting your 2 year old consumer the electronic jew? That is way too young.

>>"finding yourself" in college
You hear this platitude all the time from college students and such, but I still have no idea what the fuck it's supposed to mean

Attached: 1528399021176.jpg (657x539, 30K)

Explain to me what you can discover about yourself in college that you can't outside of it that isn't related to academic subjects

It strengthens humanity and the elite want people to be weak cattle.

Nothing. Aside from the missing in the work force that way, which is somehow a terrible fate according to both experts and news agencies.

None taken. He has 20 minutes a day of electronics. That's it. The rest of the day we spend at the park, on the trampoline, a nearby lake, we have scavenger hunts, and he's already into t ball a bit. He's not allowed t.v. at all . He's extremely intelligent for his age and it's the one we allow.

where are they kek?

>He's extremely intelligent for his age
That's something all parents assume, simply because they watch their child grow from useless infant to whatever stage he or she is at now. Always 'smart for his age' or 'mature for her age'.

Nothing, unless you're white, according to p(j)ew research.

Because it is wrong to deprive 50% of the population of the sublime joy of sitting in a cubicle for 8 hours a day and pretending to be interested in people you hate.

Attached: working woman.png (960x542, 378K)

just want to drop by and say, fantastic post user. Gl on your future family.

I want that but my boyfriend wants me to work and enjoy my promotion. I want kids and a husband to take care of, not working in the Jew bank industry

Happy wife, happy life doesn't mean what the say it means. We are easier to control if everyone is miserable